Neighbourhood Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers

Before I could say a word, Regina lifted her hips and fed the tip of my shaft into the sucking, slurping mouth between her legs. My eyes rolled back in my head as those undulating petals caressed and pulled at my member, feeding it deeper and deeper within her, into her cold, coiling, slick depths.

"That's it, my little sweetmeat." Soon, her buttocks were resting atop my thighs as her insides corkscrewed and massaged my cock, while those thick, tonguelike petals began massaging my pendant sack. Plainly mortal, it was too much for me to bear for long; within seconds, I made a strangled noise deep in my throat. My toes curled and my balls jumped and suddenly the cum was rocketing out of me as one of my legs kicked underneath her.

"Fffuck!" I grunted. "Fuck no fuck I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- it was so fast- fuck!"

"Shh shh shh," she said, soothingly. "That's okay, sweetheart. Let it all out. Feed it all to me." Her body slurped and sucked and vacuumed up every drop of cum I had to give, leaving me exhausted and spent, body slack on her kitchen floor. Lying back on the tile, I watched as color blossomed beneath her skin, a rosy glow sparked from her abdomen and rapidly radiating outwards; chilly porcelain quickly warmed to a sunkissed tan while golden streaks bled into her platinum hair. "Oooh my," Regina's voice took on a rich purr. "That is just *so* good, honey. I want more."

"Regina, I'm sorry, I can't just-" the floor was cold underneath me, and I could feel my shaft beginning to deflate inside of her. "I mean, I need a minute or two."

"Silly boy," she laughed. "What makes you think you get to decide that?" Something cold and wet slithered up my outstretched thigh and between my legs; I tried to press them shut, but it was paper-thin and slick and suddenly lapping at my asshole. "You're finished when I *say* you're finished, not a moment before." Regina leaned in close, filling up my vision with her predatory grin and kelly-green eyes. "And believe me, sweetmeat. You're not even close to being finished."

The chisel-tip of her appendage slid easily through my clenched hole, and slithered inside while my leg kicked in protest of the invasion. It felt like a cold stream of water had been poured inside of me and I shivered.

"What *is* that?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Just my stinger, love. Just my stinger."

"What?"

"Here."

I gasped in shock as her appendage swelled up inside of me, and she took the opportunity to lean in and kiss me, lips pressed against mine as her member grew inside my rectum, stretching it out. Regina's tongue forced its way into my mouth as she began to pump her engorged tail into my ass; I could feel a sick heat forming between my legs, beginning down deep in the core of my body.

"It's very simple," she said. "I feed you." Her hips slammed down, forcing her appendage deeper inside of me. "So that you can feed me." She laughed as my cock began to swell again, rising up as I felt a furnace, fuelled by her secretions, building inside.

"Ungh!" I grunted, and thrust my hips up into her coiling, corkscrewing hole as I felt my balls begin to fill and a familiar warmth spreading throughout my body.

"That's it, honey." Regina said. "Enjoy it. It feels good, I promise." Her tail wriggled even deeper inside of me and I could feel the gooey liquid sluicing out of my asshole as she did. I groaned. "You're going to cum," she said. "And then you're going to cum. And cum. And cum. And cum until I'm full and your legs don't work anymore. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Her sucking hole bore down on me, practically slurping my swollen sac up inside of her. "And then, I'm going to carry you downstairs, and we'll begin again tomorrow." Her grin spread wider, manic, revealing what seemed to be each and every perfectly-polished white tooth. "You're going to *love* it. Each and every minute left to you will be filled with me and the bliss that I feed you, and the cream that you feed me." She kissed me again, deep, tongue sliding further down my throat than humanly possible.

"It won't be a long life, but it'll be an enjoyable one, I promise."

I started cumming again, legs kicking as cum shot from my balls like hot fire, wriggling and writhing on her swollen tail as her hole slurped up as much cream as it could. Heat blossomed throughout Regina's body as her temperature rose, her skin warmed, her hair became more golden.

"So much energy!" She exclaimed. "When I'm done with you I won't have to feed for a year!" More thick goo coursed through my asshole, and I could feel my balls begin to fill again.

I came. And came. And came until my tendons felt as though they would snap and my legs stopped flailing uselessly underneath her; until fireworks exploded in my peripheral vision and Regina's voice seemed to come from miles away; until my breathing came in hiccupy, ragged gasps and the floor beneath me was nothing but a puddle of her fragrant, spicy cream.

She dismounted, and I felt warm arms slide underneath me as my asshole twitched and spasmed and released a torrent of juice.

Head lolling to one side, I could see nothing but night beyond the kitchen window.

I wondered if Jan would get a good price for the house, then unconsciousness took me.

FIN

g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers