Neighbourhood Watch

Story Info
He gives neighbor a hand, & she gives him more.
5.2k words
4.11
222.3k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveM
SteveM
8 Followers

Since we have moved into a new house in the village we have been very community spirited and made a point of offering to help our neighbour, Joanna, as she lives alone, without a car in what is a remote location. Until yesterday, the jobs I did for her were run of the mill, like getting heavy shopping, putting up fences when they blew down, re-roofing her shed etc.

At the end of summer Joanna had fallen and broken her wrist and she still wore a light bandage on it which restricted what she could do. Before my girlfriend had left for her evening shift she had left me with instructions to me to go and check on Joanna and see if there was anything she needed doing. I was at a loose end and not too bothered about doing anything else so just after my girlfriend left I knocked at Joanna’s door.

Joanna greeted me warmly and asking how I was getting on she beckoned me in and as I sat in her kitchen she made me a coffee and we chatted away, when I asked her if there was anything she wanted doing she said that she was OK apart from the fact that she had wanted to dye her hair, and with her wrist not being as mobile as it could be she couldn’t properly manage it by herself. Without waiting for me to answer Joanna told me not to worry, as she could wait until my girlfriend was able to do it and I think she was surprised when I insisted that I help her.

Although what she didn’t know then that it was a large degree of self-interest that made me so willing to help. Perhaps I should mention that I have what could be termed a hair fetish and the chance to assist Joanna in such a way was making my cock twitch in my jeans. I tried my hardest to disguise my interest, whilst flattering Joanna, complementing her on her looks and saying that I had no idea that she dyed her hair, but she admitted that she did and said that it needed seeing to as her roots were showing through. As she tilted her head and pulled her hair close to her scalp I noticed that indeed her roots were showing, fading from a lighter shade than the bountiful russet bob that crowned her head to the tell-tale grey roots.

Joanna asked me again if I really didn’t mind and when I told her I didn’t she began to give me instructions on how to do it. As she spoke she fetched a bottle of wine and poured me a glass. Joanna went away and left me to read the directions on the box, a task I didn’t really need to do, I was just waiting for her return. When Joanna reappeared in the kitchen she was wearing her dressing gown, which made of rich purple silk complimented her pale and delicate looks and further enhanced the warmth of her hair. As if she sensed the fact I was merely filling my time with my studies she explained and apologised for her absence by explaining that she had been setting everything up in the bathroom and I following her lead I let her show me the way to her “salon” – here she had arranged the necessary equipment , with towels, a chair that faced a mirror and combs and brushes. The attention to detail was something I admired. “Looks like you have everything here that a proper salon would, except the scissors” I joked. Joanna smiled and replied she had them too.

Joanna busied herself by turning on the taps and running the water over her hand, waiting for the increase in temperature before she took the towel I offered her to dry her hand. Passing the towel back to me I felt Joanna prolong the brief moment where are hands touched, and my eyes held her gaze as she smiled at me and continued with her explanation. Filling the sink she explained to me that her hair would have to be wet first, before straddling the chair and leaning her head over the sink. I carefully brushed her hair forward so it cascaded towards the water before pouring water over her head to wet her hair as instructed.

With every hair carefully wetted I squeezed out some shampoo and began to wash her hair, feeling the familiar pressure caused by the arousal of my cock against the restrictive material of my trousers. Despite my increasing excitement I was relieved that my jeans restrained it and concealed it. It was unlikely though that Joanna was likely to discover my awakening as she had taken off her glasses and had her eyes shut tight against the bubbles of the shampoo I lavished on her hair. As I washed her hair I purposefully and lightly massaged her head, enjoying my ministrations Joanna told me that I was wasted and should take it up as a full time occupation. The longer my fingers continued their massaging, working the scented foam, the more stimulation I received and ever steadily my erection grew. Unfortunately the quiet caused by our mutual satisfaction was broken by Joanna and some stray foam must have made its way into her eyes as she quickly jerked her head back, spraying the room with water. Most of the water seemed to land on my trousers as they were drenched. As I apologised for getting soap in her eyes Joanna apologised for my jeans, she told me to take them off and she’d dry them later. Carefully I peeled off my jeans and socks, taking care not to disrobe completely and to reveal my excited state. As I undressed Joanna rinsed her face and once again leant over the sink.

As washed away the foam away my knob resumed its throbbing, and as I finished washing off the last bubbles the material of my boxer shorts made a futile attempt at hiding my erection. As Joanna lifted her head up her eyes recognised their ineffectiveness and with a glint in her eyes she smiled, “Looks like someone having fun” she teased. To my surprise I then found myself admitting to my fondness for all things hair, and I was surprised by Joanna’s sympathetic response. When I tried to get matters back on track by saying that I should apply the colour Joanna’s smile remained on her face and her eyes danced as she said that she would be keeping a close eye on me.

I had to turn away from my “client” to fetch the colour, as I did so I managed to catch a glimpse in the mirror of Joanna taking a healthy sip of wine and allowing her dressing gown slip from her shoulders, before gathering it around her waist. Joanna’s heavy breasts remained hidden in her lacy bra. My attention was taken by Joanna’s actions and forgetting all efforts to hide my arousal I turned back to face her as she tidied the dressing gown around her waist. I was impressed by the figure that my neighbour had concealed within the gown. She explained her new mode of attire by explaining that she thought it was best, as she didn’t want the hair dye to colour her robe. When I agreed Joanna said that it was also probably a good idea for me to take off my t-shirt as well. As this was currently forming a second line of defence between Joanna and my ever stiffening cock I was a bit unsure. My reluctance eased when Joanna said that if I took off my t-shirt she would remover her bra, as it too was white. So it was that I was soon standing in my neighbour’s bathroom, with just my boxers on, whilst my 50 something neighbour sat half naked with her hair dripping wet.

The actual colouring of her hair went quite well, to be truthful I had practiced before on my girlfriends hair. I soon got into a routine and a rhythm as I worked round her head. As I worked Joanna kept complementing me on my technique and her comments were getting all the more suggestive as more and more wine went down her neck Soon I had covered all the roots and I carefully combed the colour through so each individual hair was covered in the red foam. Joanna sat still whilst the colour took and we chatted again. Joanna asked me more about my hair fetish, she asked me what excited me so much, (hair cutting and short styles in particular) and what were my favourite colours, when I replied that I liked women with darker hair she seemed pleased. She said that she noticed that Ellie (my girlfriend) dyed her hair some funky colours and she asked me about my sex life, saying that the walls between our houses were thin, and there wasn’t a lot else around to make a noise and disguise Ellie’s moans. I surprised myself with how freely and honest I was in my replies to her questions and when Joanna finished her interrogation by asking me what time Ellie would be back the next morning I had half an idea where her train of thought was heading.

The 20 minutes required for the colour to take soon elapsed, the time passing all the quicker due to Joanna’s expert questioning. I was soon rinsing off the dye, taking care not to spill any. Once all the water was running clear Joanna leant back and I noticed how hard her nipples were. Feeling more at ease I asked her if she was cold, straight away she knew what I was referring to and as she tweaked her nipple she said no she wasn’t. “Better not let you get a real chill then” I said as I started to towel dry her hair. As I rubbed her hair dry Joanna eased the belt on her gown. Her face remained hidden in the towel but as the material slipped aside revealing her thighs, so did Joanna’s legs, revealing a very hirsute pussy. As her pubes came into view I noticed a finger slink between her thighs. Continuing my own light hearted teasing, I joked “Now I can see why you need to dye your hair” her roots had revealed a few millimetres of grey hairs, whilst her pussy had a luxuriant covering. I finished drying her hair and as I took the towel away I ruffled her hair. “Now your collar and cuffs don’t match” I joked.

It seemed to me that Joanna was genuine when she said she didn’t understand this expression - I explained that her pubic hairs weren’t the same colour as those on her head. When she asked me what I could do about it I gave her two choices, we either dye her pubes, or remove them. Joanna picked up the bottle of hair dye and seemed pleased to discover that it was empty, “Looks like there’s nothing for it except for these to go,” she laughed as she delicately tugged at her silvery fur. Joanna seemed delighted when I said that I thought she’d look better without any hair there, I also told her that Ellie shaves her pussy and that it was hairless most of the time. Joanna seemed fascinated by this revelation and asked me more questions, when I confided in her that I had frequently shaved Ellie’s thatch Joanna replied by saying, “good, you can do mine then.” I looked around for some suitable equipment but saw none and Joanna confirmed that she lacked the necessary tools to tackle this job. I said that as she had such an abundant bush it would be better tackled with clippers. Luckily, I told her, I knew exactly where to find what I need and I briefly excused myself before leaving my neighbours salon to pop home and get what I needed.

On the way back I took the opportunity to take stock of what had just happened and what was about to happen, my conscious kept pushing an image of Ellie into my mind, but my arousal and raging testosterone persuaded me to think about the job in hand. I had soon recovered the clippers from the bedroom and on the way out I popped into the bathroom for my razor and foam, as I was sure that Joanna wouldn’t have those either. When I got back into Joanna’s bathroom she was now nude and had opened and started drinking another bottle of Chablis. Nude and without any self consciousness Joanna offered me a full glass before quickly downing her own.

I instructed her to lie down and once she was prone I grabbed one of the brushes that Joanna had so thoughtfully arranged earlier. I began my barbering by first fluffing up her pussy hairs in order to make it easier to clip off. Her hairs were finer than Ellie’s, but were much denser in the way in which the covered her pubis and concealed her womanhood. Turning on the clippers I picked up a comb and selected a small section of Joanna’s pussy hair. I pulled on the comb to make her hairs taut before passing the clippers over the teeth of the comb to shear away the first clump of her pussy hairs. I repeated this action working across Joanna’s mound, as I clipped the heap of silvery shearings that I placed at her side grew as I reduced Joanna’s formerly luxuriant pussy fur to stubble. I put the comb down and then passed the clippers over her pussy so the teeth of the clippers were close to the skin, the clippers were just as efficient shaving away the hairs close to the skin as they were on the longer tufts.

The bulk of Joanna’s pussy was soon shorn away and I moved the clippers lower, between her legs, cutting away the hairs that grew either side of a rapidly moistening labia. I followed the path of the clippers with my fingers brushing away the longer pubes to reveal ones that were cut much closer. Joanna’s cunt clippings gathered in a mound between her legs and soon her formerly plush bush was reduced to skin-tight stubble. I continued with the clipping until no more hair was being removed. Putting down the clippers I shook the can of shaving foam, before squirting some into my palm to warm it up before lathering it around Joanna’s pussy. Soon her pussy was covered in as much shaving foam as her head had been previously covered with shampoo foam. The only difference being that this time instead of being rinsed off with water it was being removed with the sharp blade of my razor.

Smooth, naked skin appeared in the wake of the blade, as the hairs were removed the white foam became increasingly speckled with stubble. As I shaved either side of her labia Joanna’s pussy opened like a the pinkest rose to reveal the delicate flesh of her womanhood. As I shaved I told Joanna of the transformation that was occurring I told her how sexy her shaven pussy was going to be, how soft and smooth her bald flesh would feel to her touch. As if to confirm my words I carefully stroked her denuded flesh, before easing my fingers into her pussy. The more I shaved, the more I spoke to he, the more Joanna squirmed and writhed as the close attention of the razor to her pussy and of my fingers to her clitoris bought her to a climax.

In next to no time there was no more pelt for me to shave and Joanna’s pussy was as silky smooth as it could be, indeed it was smoother and more hair free than Ellie’s who had taken the very same clippers to her own pussy the day before. As she lay there I compared Joanna’s pussy to that of my girlfriend, Joanna’s pussy lips were darker than Ellie’s and they protruded more, her sex gaped open, in comparisons to Ellie’s that was much tighter. Joanna’s clitoris was more secretive though and had to be encouraged to emerge from the fleshy folds of her pussy, whereas Ellie’s clit was more prominent. I asked Joanna how it felt to be shaven and as her hand explored her newly balded mons and labia she sighed and eased her lips apart fingered herself once more. As Joanna rubbed her clit with a method and directness that implied years of practice I slipped my own inquisitive fingers deep into her moist vagina.

By now my erection was straining at my shorts, using her good wrist Joanna propped herself up and grabbed a vanity mirror which she placed between her legs to judge my handiwork. I told her that there was not a hair left and that she was as beautiful as I told her she would be. I asked her if she had enjoyed herself and her smile and noticeable blush were the only answer I needed. I stood up, and helped Joanna up as well, as we stood face to face Joanna leant forward and we kissed, as my tongue explored hers once again I eased my fingers into her pussy, slowly stroking her shaved slit. Joanna beckoned to me to sit down, as I moved to sit on the side of the bath she slipped her fingers either side of my boxer shorts and tugged them down my legs.

My eager cock sprung forward and presented itself to a Joanna who was now squatting between my legs. Joanna looked at me and mouthed thank you before accepting my cock deep into her mouth. As the warmth and moisture of her tongue caressed my cock she used her good hand to pull my foreskin firmly back, before hungrily sucking on my cock. The combination of her hand action and tongue dancing soon had me on the edge of ejaculation.. When I told her I was coming Joanna placed her hands either side of my cock. Using just her fingertips she continued her energetic masturbation as I came deep in her mouth. Joanna kept her lips closed around me as I orgasmed. Trapped by her velvety embrace my spunk emptied into her mouth. Slowly she drew her head backwards, cleansing my cock as she released it. As my penis left her mouth Joanna swallowed, ingesting all of the spunk I had deposited into her mouth.

Both of us were covered in sweat, Joanna’s face was flushed through a combination of a post orgasmic glow and the efforts of her fellatio. She asked me if she was any good at it, I’m ashamed to say that I told her she was the best ever, “Was I better than Ellie?” she asked, I nodded and kissed her. We cuddled for a while before Joanna poured herself another glass of wine, and as with all the others dispatched it rather quickly.

“Now no-one will know that you aren’t a natural brunette,” I smiled at her has I fingered her again. Joanna didn’t reply, preferring to sip at her wine, as she said nothing I continued, Now, you have no hair on your pussy there is nothing to disclose your natural colour.” Joanna smiled, “What if you cut this too?” she asked toying with her bob. When I told her that she with time still have her all to obvious roots to betray her Joanna replied as if the answer to this problem was clear. “Then you’ll have to make sure that I have no roots, if I have no roots showing then no-one will know that I dye my hair, just you and me.”

This lit the biggest fire of arousal imaginable in me, my hair fetish was on major alert status, before I finished my reply Joanna had chipped in with the end to my sentence. “Does that mean that you want me to….” “Cut off my hair?” Joanna concluded the sentence, seizing my stiff cock as she spoke “Yes, I have a bald and hairless pussy and now I want a head to match, collar and cuffs – do you remember?” she quipped, before continuing, “Do you want me to have a bald head too?”

Joanna teased me, and I was wary of being seen to take advantage of her Chablis-fuelled eagerness. Knowing that she had a fair amount to drink I asked her if she was really up for this. “I think you have taken advantage of me already” she said teasingly. “Besides do you really want to stop now? I fancy you and me having a little secret!” Quite how Joanna proposed keeping a shaven head a secret I didn’t know, but I wasn’t willing to get into that discussion. “How short do you want to go?” I asked her again, wanting to be sure that I had given her enough opportunity to back out. Joanna was quite firm in her reply, “ I think bald would be short enough, I don’t want a hair left to betray me,” she twirled her glossy hair through her fingers as she spoke to me.

Her words and actions soon had my cock throbbing with anticipation, realising this Joanna handled my cock as she spoke, gently rubbing its head and ever so slightly moving my foreskin. She continued to fulfil a long held but previously denied fantasy ” Once you have shaved me, you can fuck me, and I can be as loud as a I like tonight and I can keep going to morning.” I knew that if I did shave her there was no way I would be going home to a cold bed and wanking myself sore but I would be spending the night with this sexy woman, exploring every inch of her smooth body.

Joanna opened a cupboard and handed me some scissors, “See I told you I had scissors too” she smiled and emptied her glass. Once again I double checked “If you are sure about this I’d love to shave you” I told her. Joanna picked up the clippers and handed them to me, “Use the scissors first but then I want these to be busy buzzing all over my head.”

I started cutting the hair at the back of Joanna’s head, I used the scissors all around he hairline, clumps of brown hair fell to the bathroom floor as the scissors snipped away. I cut away at her hairline from ear to ear, two inches fell away with each snip. This was far more drastic than I mere trim as I snipped away at her head my cock leaked pre-cum as I realised how dramatic this makeover was going to be. Joanna’s eyes shut as I clipped away at her skull, as I cut her fingers busied themselves in her shaven sex. The distinct aroma of her arousal began to fill the room, the only sounds to be heard was the metallic schnick of the scissors and a squelching sound from Joanna, I am so turned on.”

SteveM
SteveM
8 Followers
12