Neighbourhood Watch Ch. 02

Story Info
The private peepshow continues.
1.1k words
3.86
16.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adent
Adent
2 Followers

This is the second part to my original Neighbourhood Watch story. I forgot to title the first part as Chapter one and also ended up in the lesbian sex category. My bad. Hope you enjoy.

------------------

Returning to his binoculars he finds the scene empty. Only the crumpled bed sheets gave a hint of what had just transpired. Unsure if that was the end of his report, Mr. Prendergast hesitated not sure what to expect, until suddenly as if she sensing his disappointment, Abi came back in to view. Her long disheveled blond hair flowed over her waif frame as she climb's back on to the bed. Leaning forward on to all fours, she lowers her head on to the pillow while pushing her pale arse up as an offering to her unexpected guest. A blur of flesh comes in to view as Mrs. Lovejoy moves behind Abi, placing her hands on her round cheeks and starts to caress them with circular motions. Moving her hands up Abi's back Mrs. Lovejoy leans over her, her ample breasts swaying as Abi pushes back in to her. Her hands glide down to Abi's waist and she pulls her in to her groin, letting her bush of dark hair press into Abi's wet lips. Loudly a car horn suddenly breaks the forced silence, startling Abi and Mrs. Lovejoy in to statues.

Across the street Mr. Prendergast jumps at the piercing sound but not wanting to loose his quarry he keeps his eyes pressed closely to the binocular lenses. Hands steadying as he refocuses his view.

Mrs. Lovejoy waits, her hand resting on Abi's ass until she relaxes her shoulders, sure that their is no danger and returns to the pale globes in front of her. Moving her fingers down her cheek crease, over her anus and gently strokes her pussy lips. Pushing one finger, then another, between her pink lips. Abi responds by squirming and pushing on to her slender fingers. Observed through the binoculars his attention is split between her pussy pushing on to Mrs. Lovejoys glistening fingers, her petite breasts gently swinging hack and forth and her loose mouthed expression of pleasure.

Mrs. Lovejoy repositions her fingers to dive deeper in to her, teasing her clit, while her thumb moves to nudge her butt hole. Abi senses the intrusion with a flinch but Mrs. Lovejoy places her free hand on her hips, guiding her back, as her thumb slowly enters her tight hole. The shock subsides on Abi's face, replaced by a look of eager determination as this new addition slowly slides deeper in to her with every push. Abi's rocking motion gradually starts to speed up, pushing back harder and harder on to Mrs. Lovejoys double penetrating digits. Her breasts swaying out of time with her ever more rapid thrusts.

Sensing Abi's overexcitement, Mrs. Lovejoy pulls her fingers away from her wanton ass and raises her hand. The binoculars blur to Abi's face, taking in her look of frustration, before something jolts her body and changes her expression to a wide-eyed look of shock. Panning back, Mrs. Lovejoys open hand rests on Abi's ass cheek. Raising her hand again a faint pink imprint of a hand is flushing on the girls porcelain buttock and with a swift movement the hand lands on her ass again, jolting Abi forward. Hesitating to raise her hand again Mrs. Lovejoy allows her fingers to softly trace around the girls swollen lips, middle finger teasing her but never entering. The hand slowly rises again, higher than before until with a silent slap, her hand lands, spanking Abi forward again. The hand moves away to reveal a splay of prints, like the spread petals of a ruby red rose.

Sensing her punishment has ended Abi raising to face Mrs. Lovejoy, runs her hand through her hair and pulls Mrs. Lovejoy towards her, kissing her roughly as her pent up passion erupts with fury. The young girls hands quickly searches out Mrs. Lovejoy's body as she kisses and bites her lover. Roughly playing with her large breasts, squeezing and needing them like balls of dough. Her glistening lips and probing tongue starts to kiss down Mrs. Lovejoys exposed neck, over her breasts, teasing her erect nipples, taking them fully into her mouth before holding them between her teeth. Letting go, they bounce back leaving Abi's gaze locked on to the large, heaving tits. Abi's kisses continue down her torso as her hands hold on to hips, pulling her into Abi's lustful grip. Bending low and unable to reach any lower with her kisses Abi lays down on the bed, her head tucked in between Mrs. Lovejoys thighs. Looking straight up her body she licks her lips, waiting, wanting.

All is silently and still in the musty bedroom as Mr. Prendergast looks up, rubs his wide eyes and checks the time before returning his view to the his private peep show. Checking his focus the binoculars are aimed at the naked form of Mrs. Lovejoy, her hair falling over her face and a look of serenity flushes over her face as her hands caress and cup her own breasts. Fingers gently playing around her nipples, making them stand to attention as she focuses on one then another. Her stomach moving in and out as her breathing starts to speed up. Her thighs either side of her young lovers head, her dark pubic mound hovers slightly over Abi's face allowing the girls tongue to dart between her swollen pussy lips. Expertly flicking her clit before pushing deeper between her labia, making her grind down on to Abi's waiting lips. The young girls persistent focus causes Mrs. Lovejoy to twitch and squirm, accentuating her expression of pleasure until, through his tunnel vision, Mr. Prendergast observes the woman suddenly grasp her thighs, throw her head back, thrust her breasts towards his lenses and sinks her dark bush heavily on to Abi's chin. A moment of stillness passes until he notices a single trickle of moisture running down the chin of the young girl, welling at the base of her neck. Then Mrs. Lovejoy collapses beside the girl, their mess of bodies panting together, gently laying hands on each other as the sexual haze fades.

With an exhausted sigh Mr. Prendergast raises from behind his binoculars, takes a moment to compose himself and grumbles 'perverts' as he returns to his daily diary report.

All is still on Cockermouth Drive.

Day-to-day life carries on, oblivious to the lives of others.

In number ten Cockermouth Drive a soft click faintly echoes around the sparse room as the red glow gently dies from the record button.

Adent
Adent
2 Followers