Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 02: Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers

I heard the laughter of the boys as their mate who'd "scored" couldn't get the job done. Someone stood at the doorway. The contrast between the dark room and the hallway light shining behind them I couldn't make out who it was.

"Everything okay, Mrs. D?" asked the voice.

"No, everything is not okay. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm drunk. I'm horny and there's no one to fuck. Jake has a limp dick. One little blowjob and he says he's out for at least an hour!" I said angrily throwing my arms up in the air.

"There's a whole host of young boys outside the hall who would love to fuck you Mrs. D. myself included." My eyes adjusted with the light as I made out the figure to be Simon.

"Oh? Is that so?" I said sulkily.

Simon made his way to the bed, I was still naked with my legs underneath the sheets, my breasts exposed in full view.

"Oh yes..." Simon said as he placed a hand on my left breast caressing it, drawing circles around my areolas. "I've been masturbating to thoughts of fucking your sexy body for a very long time, Mrs. D."

"Unnnhhh, Simon you naughty boy, don't stop..." I moaned, "... and please call me Esther."

"Yes, Esther, how much would you like me to fuck you then?" he asked as he reach underneath the sheets with his right hand. His middle finger entering my wet twat slowly moving in and out of me.

"Mmmmmm, yes... don't stop Simon..." my hands began rummaging through his clothes, removing them one by one.

Once he was undressed, my hands found Simon's rock hard cock, I bent down and put all of him in my mouth lubricating the length of his cock. He was about the same size as Steve but thicker. I massaged his balls with my left hand while sucking and slurping on his cock.

This time I stopped short of him climaxing and squeezed his cock hard between the base of his cock to stop him from cumming. Once he gave me the okay, I guided him to the entrance of my pussy.

"Come to mummy, fuck me hard like you've always wanted." I yelled at Simon.

It didn't take much effort convincing him as his years of wishing of fucking me were finally realised as he slide in and out of my pussy ferociously. His fat cock stretching my pussy lips, the walls of pussy gripping his cock tightly.

"Unnghh god yes... your pussy is as tight as I imagined it would be... ahhh fuck... Oh Esther... why didn't we fuck sooner?!" Simon screamed as he continued entering me.

"You never made a move on me even when I was standing in my pergola half naked waving at you." I panted as Simon thrusted in and out without as much as a care if I was enjoying it or not.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Shit! Can I cum inside you, Mrs D?" He yelled, but by the time I could answer it was too late anyway, he couldn't hold on and was already filling me up with his cum.

"Yes Simon, fill me up with your virile young cum." I moaned as I feigned orgasm. "Yess... yes... oh Simon fuck me harder... oh I'm cumming too!"

I squeezed my pelvic muscles tight and slowly let his flaccid cock go as it slid out from between my legs. I was done for the night. None of these boys were going to satisfy the desire in me. I needed to find a man who could fill me up and make me cum like no other man could. I needed to find my dream sex partner.

From that night onward, as every new neighbour that moved in, which was about once every six months or so, I would seduce their man and fuck them but they just didn't satisfy me, that was until Dan had arrived. He was the 5th guy in the street that that I had fucked in two years, but those two years of waiting was worth it.

Dan was everything I wanted in a sex partner. He was athletic, he was well endowed and he knew how to use his cock well. He cared about pleasing the woman first and he stayed hard even after cumming. Yes... I'd finally found my man. I thought to myself.

***

It started to really pour down rain, I was soaked all over. My nipples pressing against the white material of my t-shirt as I jogged towards the soccer field so I could shelter near the clubhouse while I waited out the rain.

However when I got there, I got a little surprise myself. I could hear the sound of a young girl moaning.

"Yes... oh yes.. Dan fuck me with your big cock... yes Dan oh god..."

My heart skipped a beat, making me nervous and curious at the same time. I peered in through the hole in the window. It was a slightly pudgy girl with short reddish brown hair. She was cute in her boyish sort of way. Her 34C sized breasts were heaving as she copped a pummelling from behind.

I tried to angle myself so I could see if it was my Dan that was fucking her. As I moved to angle myself better, my head hit the window and made a loud bang. Not waiting to see if they saw me or not, I bolted straight home without looking back.

As I reached around the corner from my street I could see Dan's house his car wasn't there so it couldn't have been him at the club house, could it? He wouldn't drive 500 metres down the road right? I tried to make excuses for it not being Dan.

Then reality sank in... Who cares if it was? It's not like we agreed to be exclusive right? I'd only met him a few days ago, but he was my Dan... the man I've been looking for to satisfy me after these past two years.

CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers
12