Neighbourly Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your coffee's getting cold," I pointed out to her.

Cautiously she took the coffee up in her hand and began taking a gulp. She had of course almost certainly predicted what was about to happen next, but that didn't stop me from doing it anyway – flicking the stimulator back on I racked it right up to the top setting, making her splutter and choke, drops of coffee spraying up across her face as she hurriedly put it down, her face a mask of pleasured torment. I could hear the stimulator this time – just very quietly, like the vibration of a mobile phone that's been left on silent mode, not enough to attract anybody's attention. As long as she could contain her writing in pleasure, of course.

"Please…?" she begged quietly.

"You don't want to have an orgasm?" I asked with mock surprise. "After all, it's been five days, and that's an awfully long time… Still, if you want to wait, who am I to argue?"

I switched off the device and she moaned deeply, attracting one or two stairs this time, her face lighting up in embarrassment once again as she realised that some nearby pairs of eyes were on her. I simply smiled, as she looked at me with a kind of loving irritation, if such a thing is possible.

"Don't pretend you don't love it," I smirked.

"That doesn't mean I can't hate it at the same time," she replied, wiping the drops of coffee from her face with a napkin.

Soon the waiter came over for the bill, giving me another chance to test her resolve as once more I flicked the control, this time to the medium setting. She was becoming practised at hiding her reactions by now, managing to hold herself still and even smile and thank the waiter as I handed him my credit card, but once he had disappeared off to make the transaction she fixed me with that infamous 'look' all women have. I left the device buzzing, my eyes locked on hers, on and on it went as she began to shift in her chair, breathing ever more deeply as it built and built inside her. The waiter came and went once more to return my card, and we barely noticed. She began to move more and more as if her chair was hot, on fire, and I suppose in a way something down there was as she opened her mouth widely, taking deeper and deeper breaths, looking at me pleadingly, glancing across to the toilet as if she wanted to run off into there and rip the thing from her. But no, she stayed, the pleasure and the knowledge that she was obeying me outweighed any embarrassment factor, and just as it seemed she was about to be able to have an orgasm without everyone in the whole restaurant seeing and hearing – quite the feat, I have to admit – I switched it off.

She slumped in her chair, looking something close to tears.

"You bastard," she whispered breathily, with real venom. Nonetheless, she still grinned, and I joined in, laughing.

"Come on," I said brightly. "Let me walk you home."

She looked concerned.

"Can't I…?"

"No, you're wearing that home. Come on."

I took her by the arm and walked her out of the restaurant, saying goodbye to the waiter as we left. I wondered whether he was going to have some inexplicable stains to clean off her chair afterwards.

Walking back together in the cool summer night air was wonderful, her on my arm, pressed up close next to me. I slipped my arm out from hers halfway along the walk and moved it down to her backside, caressing it gently as with my other hand I flicked the stimulator back onto its low setting.

"You have no pity do you?" she asked, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Well, we could always try and cool you down if you're getting too hot…"

As I said this, I took the hem of her skirt in my hand and began to lift it. She gave a little whelp of horror, for the first time in our relationship resisting one of my advances as she batted my hand away, looking behind us worriedly to see if anyone was looking. The path was quiet, however – I wouldn't have done it had there been anybody else nearby.

"I'm not wearing any knickers!" she hissed in disbelief. "Anybody could see."

"Why not let them see, when it's so nice to look at?" I asked, lifting her hem once more and exposing her bare backside to the cool night air, only the thin straps from the stimulator running across the it like a particularly revealing thong. I leaned back myself to take a good look. She squealed in horror and buried her head in embarrassment into my shoulder, but didn't try and stop me this time, merely suffering the torment as I saw fit. Eventually, however I let the dress drop back and patted her backside affectionately.

"Good girl," I told her.

"You'll get me arrested," she scowled, at the same time giving a sigh that was very definitely one of disappointment as I switched the stimulator off. We had arrived back at our building, ascending the steps together. Once inside, we stood for a moment at her doorway, she looking at me expectantly.

"When will we…?"

"Tomorrow," I told her. "That's if you're free, of course."

"Of course!" she assured me, with a tone that gave the impression she was always free for me, and probably always free anytime. I wondered for a moment why she didn't seem to socialise much, hadn't mentioned any friends or so forth, but that wasn't something I needed to consider right there and then.

"Good. Shall we say… midday, at my flat?"

She nodded eagerly, doubtless already wondering what I was going to have in store for her then.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"Another short-skirted, low-cut dress," I explained, running my eyes appreciatively once more over her current such outfit. "Darker colour this time. Some nice underwear too – something frilly and sexy, in white. Oh, and stockings – I want to see what those gorgeous legs of yours look like in those…"

She nodded, obeying without question. I knew that even if she didn't have such items she'd go out and buy some tomorrow morning. For me, for my viewing pleasure. That wonderful feeling of control came back… God it was amazing.

"And this thing…?" she asked, nodding downward.

"What, this?"

One more quick buzz on the high setting, making her jump. Only a brief one, though.

"Yes, that," she said through gritted teeth.

"No, we won't be needing it tomorrow. Only wear it as and when I request. I'm sure we can find lots of occasions when it'll come in handy. So take care of it."

She nodded once again.

"That's it I think," I told her. "Sleep well, won't you – and don't forget, no touching!"

"I won't," she assured me, with great conviction. "And I just wanted to say…"

"Yes?"

"Thank you. For tonight. It's been wonderful. I can't remember the last time I felt… Well, that I had such a nice evening."

Her eyes showed real, deep-seated gratitude, and she looked so lonely and beautiful and sexy all of a sudden… Christ I wanted her then. Just looking at her, our eyes locked together, I made a sudden decision and leaned forward, pressing my lips against hers. Her lips parted in gratified surprise and our tongues slid together, and we kissed tenderly and deeply and passionately for some time, our eyes closed, lost within each other's embrace, before I gently pulled away, kissing her top lip gently before stepping back.

"Thank you," she breathed.

"Thankyou," I said, turning and heading upstairs.

Things were progressing very well indeed.

12