Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just thinking that...I should maybe keep you as my pet!" she said with a very big smile.

"WHAT!?" Nikko screamed.

"Not for the rest of your life, idiot! Just as we find a solution to make you bigger." Then, she pulled a bit on his dress "And you're so cute in that tiny dress!"

Nikko sighed, and looked back into her eyes "Okay...I stay if you find me more suitable clothes for me..."

Marissa giggled "Deal accepted" she presented her index finger in front of him. He took hold of it with his two hands, but, unexpectedly, she lifted her finger high in the air, Nikko still having a hold on it.

"Hey! Wow wow wow! What you doing!?" Nikko screamed of fear.

"Oh sorry!" she deposited him on her desk "I'm not used to shake hands with a tiny" she winked at him.

Nikko grumbled something inaudible and stared at her.

"Yes?" Marissa asked.

"Well...?" he waited. He sighed and reminded her: "MY CLOTHES! I want new clothes! Right now!"

"Oh! Right right now? Mmmh..." she looked around her "You know what? I'll make them myself!" she chewed her tongue and quickly got up. "Come with me!" She didn't let Nikko the time to answer. She quickly grabbed him, nor without hearing his protestations, and went to the granary, where the sewing machine was.

And this is how Nikko's life as a tiny started, the gentle Marissa taking care of him.

***

2 weeks later

"Nikko!?" Marissa asked as she was looking around her in her washing room.

Marissa was washing her clothes and had decided to bring Nikko with her. Waiting for the washer to be filled with water, she has been gone to make herself a sandwich, leaving Nikko close to the washer. When she had gotten back, Nikko wasn't there anymore.

"Nikko, come on! It's not funny!" She looked at where she had left him and then at the washer, accessible. 'Oh no don't tell me...' She stepped at it and leaned her body to see if he was there. She tried to toss the water a bit, but abandoned her research in the washer as she found he wasn't there. Where was Nikko then?

"Nikko!!!" she yelled, not too loud though to not be heard by her family.

Marissa tossed her hair from her ears, trying to hear an eventual answer. Which finally came: "Hmph...I'm...hmph...here..." a muffled voice said. Marissa quickly put the rest of her sandwich in her mouth and quickly leaned on the floor, besides the tank filled with her clothes. She tossed some of her clothes and found him. Well, a part of him. Nikko had succeeded to trap himself into one of her nylon socks. The lower half of his body was frantically moving, trying to free himself.

"Aaah Nikko..." Marissa sighed "There there stop struggling I'll help you..." She took hold of the edge of her nylon sock and grabbed Nikko's legs. Without any effort, she simply pulled Nikko out. Gulping her sandwich down, she rose up and put Nikko where she had left him.

The poor shrank boy was trying to retrieve his breath. "Nikko...can you tell me how you fall in my pile of clothes?" Marissa said as she put her clothes in the washer.

"I...felled off. I was just trying to walk a bit...but my feet slipped and I fall in your clothes head first..." Nikko explained.

"You could have killed yourself, you know!" Marissa reproached him.

"I know...sorry" Nikko said, pitiful.

Marissa sighed and closed the washer. She pressed the start button and looked at him "You're worst than a baby, Nikko!" she closed her eyes and opened them again, changing her facial expression to a one more cheerful "There...let's go in my room"

She presented her hand to Nikko and, completely trustful, the tiny boy jumped in it. She slightly smiled, and quickly climbed the stairs up to her bedroom. She closed the door and put him on her bed. Then, she moved to her desk and tried to find something. Knowing what she was trying to find, Nikko just stood there and waited.

Marissa came back with two tiny hangers, both having a shirt and a pair of pants. "Which one?" Marissa asked.

Nikko looked at them more carefully, and arrested his choice on the hanger in her right hand. It was a simple gray shirt and pants she had cut and sewn for him with an ancient pair of jogging. Nikko didn't wanted to tell her, but he preferred this one overall because it still smelt Marissa's nice perfume. And Nikko never asked her whichpartof her old pants it was.

Marissa smiled and landed it to him. While storing the other clothes, Nikko quickly took of the clothes he was wearing and slipped those Marissa gave him. He dropped his dirty clothes into a tiny box and waited for Marissa to come back.

She was wearing a very light dress -too light following Nikko's thinking. No socks, her dress was arriving at her very mid thighs and less. She dropped herself on the bed, making Nikko jump a little high. He landed on his buttocks without any pain.

Marissa was lying right in front of him, a look of concern in her face. She seemed to concentrate a lot.

"What're you doing?"

"I..." something seemed to disturb her in her mouth. She sighed and put Nikko on her tummy, nor without making him feel a bit discomfort. "I'm trying to tounge something stuck between my teeth...but it's stuck there..."

"Ah...you have all my sympathy" said Nikko with a strand of sarcasm.

Marissa looked at him, the light of an idea crossing her beautiful eyes. It made Nikko feel bad -again. "...what?" he asked.

"Put it away for me..." she said with a little giggle.

"Wha...NO!" yelled Nikko as Marissa grabbed him and held him above her mouth.

She slowly parted her lips, showing her pink drenched flesh to an amazed Nikko. He couldn't tell what his feelings at that moment were. Fear, or simple amazement at looking her coated tongue, slightly moving in any directions. He felt Marissa was beginning to lower him, head first.

"Marissa, stop IT!" Nikko begged her. He received no response.

His head passed her pink lips, nor without efflorescence them. They tasted raspberries. When his face touched her tongue, he let out a little squeak. It was a strange feeling. It welcomed him with some flicks over his head, spreading her sticky saliva over him. She let go his body. Nikko was now dangerously close of her throat. If she would swallow him...he preferred not to think about the rest. Her lips were still parted, so Nikko tried to make his way out of this damp hell. She flicked him away, maintaining him in her mouth.

"Marissa! It's not funny! Let me out of here!!!"

"'emove 'hat fing febween ny feef!" she said, hardly understandable with Nikko's body on her tongue.

But Nikko got the message. She let her lips open only to allow him to see inside. He looked around him, and spotted something stuck between her molars. With difficulty, he reached them, and stretched his arms. He grabbed the strange thing. It felt like...a piece of salad? He didn't care of his statement, and pulled it. He succeeded, but slide all around Marissa's mouth.

"I GOT IT!" he screamed at her, and thrown it in her throat. She swallowed by reflex, her muscles throat bringing the little salad down to her stomach. Nikko shivered at the view of her muscles moving. He looked behind him and, suddenly, Marissa's lips closed in front of him! He was now in complete darkness!

"Hey! Marissa! Let me out now! HEY!"

Nikko received no response from Marissa, again. He didn't have time to hit her teeth. Her tongue made him lost his balance and rolled him all around her mouth. After some seconds, he's been hardly pressed against the roof of her mouth and heard some slurps. Did she...taste him? A giggle came from her throat and she rolled him all over her mouth again.

Marissa was lying on her bed, a content smile on her face. She didn't knew Nikko could tastethatgood. She giggled again as she closed her eyes, enjoying Nikko in her mouth.

***

4 days later

Marissa was lying on her carpet, reading a book with Nikko. It took her sometimes to make him forgive her, but he did.

Marissa wore a dressing gown. She had folded her legs and was swaying them from back to forth. A pleasant smile was drawing her shiny face.

"Turn the page" she said to Nikko.

"Wait, I'm not finished yet..." said Nikko, who was between her arms, which were on both sides of the book. Nikko didn't wanted to look up, because he would have an awkward look of Marissa's chest.

Marissa lowered her head, smelling the air. "Ehm...Nikko..." she began.

"Mmh?"

"Aren't you a bit...smelly...?"

"What?" Nikko smelled his armpits "Y-you think I am?"

Marissa rose on her knees and said "Let's give you a bath!"

"Wha...Hey!"

Marissa grabbed Nikko by the back of his shirt and rose on her feet. She walked at her bathroom, a struggling Nikko between her fingers.

Water was already ready, so she sat on the edge of the bath, holding Nikko above the water.

"Aaah stop struggling...I'm telling you it's alright!" said Marissa, annoyed at Nikko's reaction.

"Let go let go! Let g..AAAAAA" Nikko yelled.

Splash!

Nikko frantically swum at the surface, upset.

"Oh, Nikko! I'm sorry, my hand slipped! You're alright?" Marissa worried.

"YOU!" said Nikko, angry. "TAKE THAT!" Nikko splashed the water with his tiny hands towards Marissa. It barely wet her forearm.

She looked at Nikko, then at her skin and then again at Nikko. She grinned, and aimed Nikko with the shower "Oh you've done it now..." and she turned one the shower. It aroused the poor Nikko, who put his arms in front of his face to protect him. Marissa giggled at his useless effort.

Nikko felt that Marissa had suddenly stopped. He opened his eyes and noticed she was looking at her gown, which was now pretty wet, molding to perfection her feminine curves...

"I-I-I...I saw nothing!"

Marissa winced, but retrieved her playful ton and looked at Nikko with a nice smirk "Guess I'll have to come with you too..."

"Wha...!?" exclaimed Nikko. He got more anxious when he saw that Marissa was starting to pull of her dressing gown, slowly detaching the belt surrounding her body. She partly opened her gown, showing her body to an astonished Nikko. She pulled her arms out of their sleeves and let her dressing gown fall on floor.

Nikko exhaled a sigh as he saw she was not naked, but that she wore a bathing suit. Still, it was very tight around her feminine part, and the only motif was a white flower on a pink font.

Marissa walked towards the bath "Gimme some place!" she giggled. She put one foot in the water, and the other one. Nikko was directly between her two calves. And then, she sat in the bath, on Nikko.

Fortunately for Nikko, waves pushed him away from being crushed by Marissa's big butt. But still, he was sure he was about to drown! Instinctively, he grabbed something, hoping it would bring him back to the surface.

As soon as she saw that Nikko had disappeared, Marissa got on her knees and started to search in the bath for Nikko. He couldn't have gone far! "Nikko! Nikko where are you!" she said as she spreads her hands in the bath, looking everywhere.

Nikko felt he was being carried at the surface. When he emerged, he took many deep breaths of the fresh air. He had water in his eyes, but didn't wanted to release one of his hand of what saved him. Talking about it...what was it?

He climbed it and arrived at a plane surface. He washed his eyes, touching the surface where he was lying on. 'What it can be...it's so soft...' When he finally opened his eyes, he noticed he was on a pink surface, and that the soft surface was a tissue... 'Oh no...don't tell me that I'm on...' Yes, Nikko was lying on Marissa's bathing suit, where it covered the beginning of her buttocks. "Oh dam dam dam..." He tried to rose up, but immediately fell down, face first on Marissa's butt.

"Ah! What was that!" said Marissa as she turned her head and noticed Nikko lying on her butt. And, from Marissa's point of view, Nikko was kissing her ass! "NIKKO! What you doing there!"

Nikko's eyes widened, and he turned around, meeting Marissa's angry eyes "Oh Marissa...It's not what you think...You see, it's" Nikko tried to rose up again, but this time he fell and rolled all along Marissa's back.

"Will you get off me!" she hurled, not too loud though.

Nikko sighed; he would have many explications to give her.

***

This night, both Marissa and Nikko were sleeping in Marissa's bed. Well, not both of them. Nikko, who was just lying eyes open on a pillow next to Marissa's face, couldn't sleep. He was thinking. Thinking about his new life, thinking about Marissa.

He hadn't said to her but, those last years, the cold between them had left a big hole in Nikko's heart. And now, he was barely rediscovering her. And rediscovering this fantastic girl had made him (he blushed a little) fall in love with her. She was just so fantastic. No, Marissa wasn't stupid. No, Marissa wasn't mean. And no (Nikko slightly smiled), Marissa didn't had a flat chest. He turned his eyes at her face, resting her head onto her two hands stick together. He crawled towards her and looked closer at her beautiful face. He tried to see the defaults of her face skin. Useless, her visage was perfect. He then looked at her lips, pink and inviting. He verified she was indeed asleep and leaned towards them. But he refrained himself at the last moment. Nikko looked at the window and sighed. He had taken his decision.

Nikko couldn't live with Marissa anymore.

***

The next morning

Marissa slowly stretched her arms and legs. The twitter of the birds made her smile. "Good morning, Nikko" she whispered.

She waited for him to answer, but when she noticed his response wasn't coming, she opened her eyes and looked where Nikko was supposed to be. He wasn't there anymore!

"Nikko?" she sat on the edge of her bed "Nikko where yo..." she stopped herself as she noticed a piece of paper on the floor. She took it in her hand and read it. The message written on it made her shiver. She looked at her window, which was open.

"Nikko!" she said as she quickly put some clothes on her and ran outside.

On the paper Marissa had left on her bed was written, with black ink, this message:

Thanks for everything

Nikko

Nikko ruminated a buried rage while walking anywhere, following sidewalks. He was now beginning another new life, which this time will be much more difficult. And to add overall, he brought nothing without him.

He had thought many time to go back at Marissa, but couldn't. For an unknown reason. It was probably his stupid heart.

Still thinking, Nikko wasn't looking where he was walking. Soon, he would have to find a place to rest, and he didn't think that everyone would pass by him saying nothing. They would kidnap him and bring him God knows where.

And, all of a sudden, answering his unspoken prays, he fall in a hole. He landed on a Kleenex, wet by what seemed to be the rest of a Coke Diet. "Aw...what the hell..." Nikko got on his feet and looked up: he had fallen into a sewer, still not too deep. It wasn't those kind of those round sewer. No, it was those rectangle sewer where everyone was taking fun hiding their dishes there. Nikko didn't care at all seeing it, but now that he wasinone, he damned everyone of putting their dishes everywhere they could.

"Great...what to do now?" it has obvious he would never reach the surface with his two tiny legs, and the walls were plane. Then, what? "Maybe if I put those thrash on one another, I will be able to reach the top..."

Rumble...squeek squeek!

Nikko quickly turned around, trying to notice something in the deep darkness "What was that!?"

Squeek Squeek

"Oh no damn..."

And its then he noticed it, them: rats! They was many of them. A shiver ran all along Nikko's spine. He had to get out of there, and quick!

"Shit shit shit..." he said as he attempted to pile thrashes. He even thought he would succeed, but failed as his thrash tower fall on ground. "Ah no!"

Squeek Squeek

They were too close of him. Nikko felt he was about to die. But still, he had one last solution:

"HELLLLLLP! SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!!" he yelled.

No response.

"HELLLLLLP!!! S.O.S! PLEASE!"

Rats were about to come and kill him. He closed his eyes and waited for death to come get him. When something touched his body, he hurled. But he squeaked of surprise while this "thing" lifted him high in the air, out of the sewer...

His eyes were still closed when his feet got on something soft, something alive.

Nikko opened his eyes and noticed her, a look of worry on her face. Yes, it was

"Marissa..." Nikko whispered.

Marissa said nothing and rose on her legs, Nikko still up in her palm. She looked at him, and suddenly she exploded with angry "WHERE WERE YOU, YOU MORON! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! IT'S A CHANCE I HEARD YOU, YOU KNOW!? YOU WERE ABOUT TO DIE, YOU FOOL! WHY HAVE YOU LEFT!?"

"B-because I love you and...I couldn't find a way to tell you..."

"IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU SHOULDN'T HAD GONE AWAY!"

"I...I don't know...I'm stupid..." Nikko closed his eyes of both anger and sadness.

Marissa calmed herself and lifted Nikko a bit higher "I love you too...Nikko..."

Both looked in the eyes of the other. Silence. Marissa brought Nikko closer to her, closer to her lips, and she kissed him. Nikko stood still, astonished. The kiss lasted no more than five seconds, but it was five beautiful seconds. She broke the kiss and looked away, slightly smiling.

A gleam lighten into Nikko's body. It grew in volume, and flashed in an explosion of light.

Few milliseconds later, Nikko was standing there, on the sidewalk, not tiny anymore. Nikko looked at his hands, and then at Marissa "Hey...hey look! I'm...I'm back! I'm normal!"

"Nikko..." Marissa said, smiling and hugging him.

"Marissa...Would you go out with me?" Nikko asked, certain of her answer.

Marissa hold his shoulders in her hands and looked in his eyes "Yes, Nikko, I would like...to..." Marissa stopped, decentralized.

"What? Go ahead, continue" Nikko pressed her.

Marissa was looking down his body. He followed her gaze and gasped: he was naked!

"Oh damn I eh..." Nikko stammered

Marissa laughed and took his hand within hers, walking away with him "Let's find you some clothes before someone see you" she giggled.

And they were gone, both walking with love in their hearts.

The End

12