Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the back door open and Gail lay on the bed and spread her legs. The footsteps on the stairs got closer; my heart was racing with excitement again. The door pushed open and Bill walked in. I was stunned, I couldn't believe my eyes but it was him. He gazed at Gail as he shed his clothes with a smile on his face. I saw where Josh inherited his big cock, Bill's looked even bigger and it was very erect.

"I've missed you, my cock has missed you," as he stroked his cock and watched Gail play with her pussy and tits.

"Come and fuck me, I've missed you and your big cock so much," she answered and lifted her legs high and wide in the air.

Bill hopped up onto the bed and mounted her immediately. They kissed and I watched his ass move up and down as Gail accommodated his huge cock. They fucked in several positions for over an hour and Gail seemed to really get off sucking his cock. She was on top of him when he shot his load and I watched his cum slide down his cock as Gail continued to bounce on top of him.

"I must be off," Bill said looking at his watch, "I have a job in Tyler, it's a pain and I won't get home 'til midnight but the pay is too good to turn down."

"When can you come again?" Gail asked.

"I'll be sure to let you know, when is John going out of town?"

"He visits his brother in two weeks and he'll be gone a week."

"Good," Bill smiled, "we'll try and see each other every day."

"Oh, you horny man. . .every day! I'd like your big cock in me every day."

He kissed her and left. Gail lay on the bed for a while playing with herself then she picked up the phone. "Hello darling, half an hour, yes, I'll leave the back door open."

What now I thought and I stayed put while Gail took a quick shower. She put on some sexy lingerie and when she heard the back door open she got on her hands and knees facing the door. When Josh walked in she said, "Your old slut is ready to be fucked, Sir. Her pussy is open and ready for your big cock."

I watched for another hour as Gail and Josh played out their game. Josh said he was going over to Tyler to help his Dad and when Gail showered it gave me the chance to scram. I hadn't planned being in the closet that long and there was somewhere I had to be. My cock was hard and pulsing in my pants as I went to Bill and Molly's back door and knocked. Molly answered with a big grin and I asked, "Have Bill and Josh gone?"

"Yes," she replied, "come in. Bill is over in Tyler and Josh has gone to help him."

I stepped through the door, closed it behind me and turned. Molly had her arms open and I walked into them and we hugged and kissed.

"I've waited for this moment for over two weeks," she said.

"Me too," I replied, "I've thought about fucking you a thousand times. Your nice and tanned, did you have a good time?"

"Yes, we spent a lot of time on the nude beach, Bill likes to flash his big cock around but it's your cock I want and I want it right now. She took hold of my hand and led up the stairs and into the bedroom. She was rubbing my cock through my pants and I was feeling her lovely round ass and could feel her huge tits pressing against me. We undressed each other and fell on the bed. Two hours later we lay in each other's arms and I said, "Have you and Bill ever done any role playing?"

"Bill likes me to dress up a maid, you know, stockings, heels, short, tight skirt, tits falling out. I go about dusting, bending over, just being sexy and provocative while Bill sits and watches me. After a while he comes up behind me while I'm bending over and asks me if I'd like to make a little extra money. I suck his dick then he bends me over a chair and gives me a real good fucking. Don't get me wrong, I like it but I wish he would vary the scenario once in a while and I do like dressing up sexy."

"Would you like to role play with me?"

"What do you have in mind, you naughty thing?"

"I want you to wear one of those half bras that push your tits up and forward, a garter belt with stockings, stilettos and a tiny little thong, all in black. I want you to be my slutty, whore and talk like one, call your pussy a cunt and beg me to fuck you like the slag you are."

Molly was quiet for a minute then she fondled my stiffening cock and said, "How would you like to fuck the cunt of a slutty whore right now."

I rolled on top and her fingers directed me inside to a very hot and wet place.

12