Neighbours: Flick Scully

Story Info
Flick finds new way to sell Grappa.
2.8k words
4.21
53.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flick Scully: Grappa Slappa

Flick was getting more and more depressed. Working in PR had always been her dream, and so when she got the job working for Populare, selling their foul tasting new drink she thought it would be the ultimate challenge of her selling prowess and advertising know-how. What she wasn't expecting however, is the situation she now found herself in. She was stood in a dingy nightclub with a tray of this undrinkable filth dressed in the skimpiest outfit you could imagine.

It turned out her boss had hired her purely on her looks to add a bit of glamour to the flagging product image. She couldn't be blamed for that at all!

Flick was merely 18, but already had blossomed into a truly gorgeous woman. Her long blonde hair flowed over her innocent young face and down onto her slender bronze shoulders. The figure hugging crop top she was wearing left little to the imagination and succeeded only in hiding the small brown nipples which crowned the perfect soft breasts beneath the black and purple lycra. Her stomach was flat and smooth, flaring outwards as her torso widened to her curvy teenage hips. Her sweet pelvis tapered between two long shapely slender thighs, atop two sensuous golden young calves.

Despite her obvious good looks, she desperately wanted to be recognised for her intellect, and her current predicament was really getting to her. The only interest she was getting was from lecherous businessmen who just wanted a grope of her fleshy round ass, or to ogle her firm young tits.

She looked around to where the other girls were working. She was far more beautiful than any of the others, yet they were shifting the stuff like nobody's business. She decided to watch for a while how they were doing so well, after all, she didn't want to be outdone by the other air-headed bimbos.

What she saw as she watched shocked and disgusted her.

The other girls were actively encouraging the other guys to feel them up, just as long as they were drinking the product. Flick watched as the dirty old guys rubbed the girls' thighs and asses, some even allowing the fellas to handle their breasts in exchange for sales.

Flick was then interrupted by the feeling of something warm on her buttocks. She turned round to see a guy old enough to be her father rubbing his hand over her soft squashy bum, and over the tops of her smooth thighs. She was so shocked that she couldn't respond other than offer the guy a glass of the drink, which to her amazement he downed in one. He was so occupied touching her up, he must not have noticed how disgusting the stuff was and even bought a bottle of the stuff!

As he left with his purchase, it was then that Flick felt the feelings of pride at her first sale of the product. She had been stood there for around 3 hours, rejecting the advances and slapping the faces of umpteen perverts, without a single sale. However, just a minute of molestation had produced a sale. Although she knew this was the way to sell, she felt really uncomfortable with what had just happened and needed a stiff drink.

Due to the nature of the promotion, she couldn't leave her table so all she had to drink was the disgusting liquid she was pushing.

She reluctantly opened a small bottle and closing her eyes, quickly swallowed the entire contents down in one. She was somewhat surprised that it was not as bad as she first thought and was soon knocking back a couple more in quick succession.

Despite the acquired taste of the product, it did have one thing going for it, an extremely high alcohol content.

As she went to dispose of the empty bottles she found herself feeling somewhat woozy, and was soon beginning to feel happier with the whole situation. The guys who came to her stall were stroking her legs and ass and she barely knew it. All she noticed was the diminishing stock left on her table. By the end of the night, she had sold all but around a half dozen of over 100 bottles and was really happy with her achievement. The other girls had long gone and as the club was closing all that was left was a couple of the staff and the DJ, a total of 3 young men. Flick was now feeling really drunk and was not in a fit state to walk home, especially not in that outfit and asked one of the staff for a lift. As it turned out, the 3 remaining staff were all housemates, and would therefore be leaving together later on, but nevertheless they agreed to take her home.

As the guys tidied up, they began to discuss the state she was in and how she looked in the stunning outfit she was barely wearing.

One of the lads called her over to the bar and told her to bring a couple of the bottles with her. She did as she was asked. "Let's have a taste of this stuff then," asked the DJ (a guy of around 30, called Mike) and the other 2 bar staff (called Stuart and Danny) got some glasses down to sample some too. Flick took the cap off the bottle and went to pour some into the glasses.

However, Flick was so drunk she missed the glasses totally and poured most of the stuff over the bar. Flick giggled as she watched the booze puddle on the bar top, which the 2 young stewards had freshly cleaned. She then leaned forward and began to lick at the puddles as she bent over, thrusting her ass high into the air behind her. Mike couldn't help himself but to reach out a hand and grasp a palmful of soft round ass flesh. Flick was unmoved by his exploration and continued to rub her hands in the sticky pools on the bar. Stuart and Danny stood and watched in amazement as she presented them each with her dripping hands to sample the drink.

Stu was the first to respond by taking her index and second finger and flicking out his tongue to catch the juice as it dripped from her slender digits. Danny was quick to follow, engulfing all four of her wet fingers in his hot wet mouth sucking greedily as she watched the two hunky young men feast on the nectar from her golden skin.

Behind her Mike had slipped aside the crotch of her panties and was rubbing at the slit of her smooth cunt. Flick was so drunk, she didn't mind at all, in fact she felt quite horny and let out a soft low moan. The two others looked behind her to see what had caused that response and were amazed to find her exposed bottom being fondled by the eager hands of the DJ.

Stuart and Danny were stunned, as Mike continued to rub his hands all over her bum, and between her legs. They were even more amazed when she arched her back up, thrusting her firm ripe boobs forward. "I think you fellas should get a proper taste" she sighed as she peeled off the stretch top, causing her delicate fleshy mounds to spill forth. As the guys watched, she took another bottle of the drink and poured it all over her chest and stomach. "Now help yourself boys" she purred as she guided their heads towards her naked young body.

She then closed her eyes and sighed as the two young tongues flicked busily over her belly before coming to rest at her hard pink nipples. Taking a breast each, the boys clamped their lips firmly over her buds and sucked firmly and noisily at her teats, as she grunted with delight as Mike had begun to probe her asshole with his finger.

As the guys continued to feast on her dainty jugs, she reached down and with a little assistance from Mike, slid down her soggy wet briefs.

Mike took a bottle and shook it vigorously. Flick reached down between her legs and parted her fleshy pink pussy lips as Mike unscrewed the bottle cap. Removing the cap quickly, he thrust the neck of the bottle a good 3 or 4 inches straight up into Flick's vagina, causing her to instantly climax as the drink gushed up inside her causing a tremendous pressure against her hardening clit.

Mike then quickly withdrew the bottle and placed his open mouth at the entrance to her pussy as the fizzy fluid gushed out of her, mixed with the sweet honey of her own vaginal juices.

By this time, Stuart and Danny had finished cleaning her young body and had both stripped totally naked. Both of their hard young cocks had fully stiffened to 6 and 8 inches respectively and both were keen to get their tension relieved. Flick didn't disappoint and took a big fat penis in each hand, stroking her sticky wet hand slowly along their rigid veiny shafts.

Mike was now also naked and on his knees behind her sucking hard on her cunt, as if trying to get every drop of drink from her fleshy vessel. His tongue expertly darted in and around her soft labia as he chewed on the folds and crevasses of her moist cunt.

The intrusion of Mike's long warm tongue had caused her wanking rhythm to have quickened on the two boys, and it was clear from the twitching happening in the thick shafts of the horny young lads that they were more than ready to cum. Taking the longer of the two firmly by the balls, she guided the entire length skilfully down her throat and with a couple of sharp strong sucks the fat head was soon pulsing in her throat. As she gobbled away at the raging helmet, the heat began to grow in Stuart's throbbing cock and he snatched his rod from the grasp of his eager teenage slut. He gripped it firmly in his large strong fist, and pumped it fiercely towards her heaving chest, as his friend continued to brutally fuck her pretty face. With a large grunt, and a final pump, Stuart shot a long sticky stream of hot white spunk out into the air. It splashed down across Flick's belly and was quickly followed by several more across her tits and chest. As his cock softened in her mouth, Flick reached over and gently massaged his balls, emptying them of every drop of his jism

As she did so, Mike was keen to taste her own delicate flavour and taking his first two fingers, slipped them swiftly into her tight asshole, making her gasp sharply (as best she could with 8 inches of cock meat in her mouth). As his fingers slipped in and out of her hole, his third and forth fingers were probing the flesh of her vagina. She was getting really wet now and after just a few seconds she was reaching a powerful orgasm herself.

Mike felt she was cumming and forced his hand hard into her holes wanting her desperately to climax at his touch.

Flick could hold it no longer, and she felt her stomach spasm as her orgasm welled up inside of her. She went to yell out with ecstasy, but was muffled by fat cock and the vibration of her voice box caused Danny's cock to jerk and jolt, before spewing hot sticky nut-juice straight down her throat with such force that she gagged briefly, before finding her rhythm and gulping every drop of it straight down into her belly.

Mike was pleased with the result his fingering had produced and felt he should be rewarded too.

He pulled down his pants and peeled off his shirt leaving him dressed only in his black cotton boxer shorts. It was clear by the sizable bulge in his pants that he was already somewhat aroused.

The two young bar keeps, now recovered from having their cocks drained by the horny little bitch, lay her gently onto the ground, where she was straddled by Mike, who towered some 6 foot above her. Flicks eyes lit up as he placed a thumb in either side of his waistband and slowly slipped down his pants. Up from its cotton prison, sprang the longest thickest penis she had ever seen.

Mike slipped off his shorts and knelt down over Flick's heaving torso. He took is cock and lay it in the channel between her ripe young bosom, it was so long that the fat cock end was pushing against her chin.

Mike took a handful of her tits in each hand and closed them as fully as he could around his dick before staring deeply into her soulful dark eyes. "You are so fucking beautiful" he grinned as he slowly slipped his cock backwards, sliding his buttocks towards her stomach. His movement was readily lubricated by the large deposit of slippery cum which his friend had left there minutes earlier.

Then, without warning, he bucked his hips rapidly forward thrusting the entire 11 inches of hard dick roughly between the spunky bronze tits of the teen temptress below. Flick loved the feeling of the long thick cock pushing through her soft boobs and was writhing beneath him with every thrust.

Stuart and Danny had once again become hard at watching him tit-fuck her so brutally and had turned their attentions to fingering her pussy with both their hands, until she had a total of 7 fingers in her pussy and asshole. She had never been so aroused in all her life and the sheer intensity of the sensations combined in her ass, cunt and tits made her climax several noisy times in only a couple of minutes.

Then, as the two guys reached full stiffness once again, Mike released his grip on her boobs and stood up.

As he helped her up onto her feet, her whole body tingling with delight, Danny lifted himself up onto the bar top.

The remaining two guys lifted Flick's limber young body up onto the bar also, before both clambering up themselves. Danny had lay flat on the bar, and was holding his erect cock up in the air. Flick took her cue, and wriggled over to him, getting herself up onto her haunches before guiding his cock over her pussy.

"Wrong hole honey" sniggered Mike as she went to lower her vagina down over his cock, before taking hold of Danny's cock and positioning it at the entrance to her asshole. This was quickly followed by Mike who gripped the base of his monster erection and pushed it against her cunt. On an invisible signal, both guys pushed their hips forward and slipped their fat cocks deep inside her simultaneously.

The feeling of her holes being stretched so wide with the combined girth of the some 19 inches of cock flesh, caused some pain in Flick and she began to vocally object.

Her voice was soon silenced by Stuart however, who shoved his own member down Flick's soft throat. All 3 cocks were violently intruding her holes as she lay captive beneath the weight of the three young studs.

She really didn't mind though as her cunt was burning as Mike filled her to the brim with his enormous hard cock.

The fucking continued for around 10 minutes, during which time Flick climaxed so many times she almost lost consciousness, before Stuart removed his dick from her warm wet mouth. He reached over next to him and took the last remaining bottle of Grappa from the bar, pouring about half of it into a large beer glass.

The other guys had witnessed the action and withdrew their fat shafts from inside the exhausted young maiden on the bar.

"I think we can improve the taste of this drink for you babe" yelled Mike, as the three took hold of their cocks and began to wank them hard towards the glass. Danny was the first to cum, followed quickly by Mike and then Stuart, their jism being shot straight into the glass.

Between the three of them, they had managed to almost fill the glass, which they then handed to Flick, who was still panting on the bar.

Taking the glass from Danny, she lifted it up to her lips and closed her eyes. The 3 lads watched with softening cocks as she tipped the glass back and poured the contents into her mouth, trying to down it in one go. As she gulped, little flecks of the cocktail dripped from the corners of her mouth onto her boobs and down onto her soft belly and pubes.

When she had finished the drink, she wiped her mouth and smiled. "Delicious," she grinned as she rubbed the drips into her tits and cunt, "What do you call that drink?"

Mike smiled a sly grin and said "We named it after you, its called the Grappa Slapper!"

Flick chuckled, "You must give me the recipe" she said as she got down from the bar.

The lads looked at each other and laughed, "Any time you like babe, any time you like!"