Neighbours Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting to know Ray and Jemma a bit better.
795 words
3.62
24.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
konradj
konradj
10 Followers

Ray and Jemma are neighbours of ours and have been friends with my parents for years. Ray and Jemma are in their late 40s. Jemma is good friends with my mother. They keep active by hill walking and are quite sporty. Jemma swims regularly and Ray is the club captain of his cricket team. They are both in good shape for their age.

I am 18 and don't see so much of Jemma now since I stopped attending our local swimming club but I still see them about and say hello. I always remember coming back from a swimming gala trip once on the bus with the other boys teasing me because of them seeing my big, hairy penis in the showers. I'll always remember Jemma overhearing their comments and looking around at me on the bus. I can still picture her to this day noting those throwaway remarks by the boisterous boys on the bus.

Jemma has phoned my mum and asked would I like to play for Ray's cricket team at the weekend. It's coming towards the end of the season and they are short of players. They need people to make up the numbers. I'm a keen cricketer and haven't played since leaving school. I'm keen to help make up the numbers so I'm only too happy to agree to play for his team. Jemma suggests I call round to their place at 10am on Saturday and Ray can drive me to the match and leave me back.

I pack my bag the night before for the match and put in all the usual things including my cricket whites and bat. I'm always one for turning up early to things so I arrive at their house on Saturday morning at 9:30am. I ring their doorbell several times but there is no answer. I start to think I've got the wrong day. I ring again but there is still no response. I'm about to walk around to the rear of the house when Jemma opens the door. She looks flushed. She's wearing a short, silk dressing down that leaves nothing to the imagination. She comments that I'm early but welcomes me into the house. I follow her into the living room with my eyes fixated on her short, silk dressing gown and I wonder what, if anything, she is wearing underneath. Probably not much I reckon.

We sit at the dining table and she tells me Ray is just getting changed and packing his bag. She says he'll be down shortly. She heads into the kitchen to put the kettle on for a cup of tea. She moves to the kitchen, fills the kettle and chats about youth club, my studies and the weather. She's a lovely lady. I watch her in the kitchen and see her reaching to the top shelf for something in her kitchen cupboard. She is slim and her hair is dark and short As she stretches up, her short dressing gown raises higher and I can see her bare ass on display. It's a thing of beauty. Smooth, firm and pert. It's a sight I've never forgotten. Obviously. It's on display for a few beautiful seconds. Its now clear she has nothing on underneath her dressing gown. My cock starts to stir. Obviously.

She brings the pot of tea and some mugs to the table. She sits back down. There is no sign of Ray yet but I can hear him getting ready upstairs. He shouts down to say he'll be down in a minute. Jemma reaches across to lift the kettle and pour me some tea. As she does that, her gown slightly opens and gives me a glimpse of her nakedness. My eyes are drawn immediately to her pussy. She has a full, thick, dark bush. A lovely tangle of pubic hairs. I look closer and also note that her lovely hairy mound has the extra attraction of beads of thick white cum on it. They have obviously been shagging and this is why they took so long to answer the doorbell. The thick white cream glistens as it sits beautifully on her mound. Oh, how I'd love to get on my knees and bury my face down there, drinking from her sex and cleaning up all of that creamy man juice from her hairy mound. Instead I pick up a biscuit and drink my tea.

Ray finally makes an appearance with his huge cricket bag over his shoulder. He's just had a shave and looks like a man with a spring in his step. So would I if I'd had the chance to do what he's obviously just been doing. He sits down and we chat. Now it is me that has the flushed face.

konradj
konradj
10 Followers