Neighbours Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Off to the cricket with Ray.
982 words
2.95
13.1k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
konradj
konradj
10 Followers

I'm sitting in the car. Ray is driving. He's talking to me but it's not sinking in. He's saying words but I don't know what he is saying. My brain is focusing on what I have just seen. I simply can't stop thinking about seeing Jemma's bum and her hairy mound which had just been sprayed with Ray's thick cream. I'm wondering what Jemma is doing right now. I know what she is doing right now. She's going back to bed, disrobing and climbing into their warm bed which still has some of his juices on the sheets. She's rolling around, smearing her ass into the wetness he has left behind on the bed. And then there is that small matter of his jizz that still adorns her pussy.

If she has any sense she'll be rubbing it into her wetness, maybe lifting her ass up off the mattress and teasing her bum hole with his warm spunk. Then, if she is feeling really horny, (which I know she will be) she will lick her fingers clean of that warm, sticky white mess. All this time she is thinking of me. Thinking of my reaction. Thinking about how daring she has been exposing her bum, then her most private of parts to me. It can't have just happened by chance, can it? Yes, she's rubbing his cream gently around her clit, sliding two fingers right up inside herself. Maybe if she's really horny she'll reach into her drawer for her dildo. Her dildo that she calls Andrew. It's long and thick and lifelike and makes her think of me. Maybe she's saving herself for later when Ray returns and gives her more of his special juice. Maybe she's in the shower now, soaping those firm breasts...

We arrive at the cricket ground and for a moment my mind is brought back to why I'm here. Ray introduces me to the rest of the team who are all in their 40s or 50s. We go into the changing/locker room. It's ridiculously small and looks more like a broom cupboard. How on earth are eleven men going to get changed in here? We all find a peg to hang our stuff on and we start to get changed into our cricket whites. This is the locker room. The room where men are happy to strip off and be naked in front of each other. Most men are putting jockstraps on - the popular underwear choice I can see. There are bare asses on display everywhere. And cocks. Lots of cocks. Most of the guys are circumcised.

Ray is getting changed right beside me. I'm sitting down putting on my boots and he is standing over me getting changed. He is so confident about his body that he elects to strip completely before putting his cricket gear on. How brave. He's now standing at eye level in front of me just wearing his pale blue underpants. His bulge is right in front of me. I can't help but notice it.

I can see from the bulge that he looks circumcised. I can tell from that smooth dome that is forming in his underpants. All smooth like a mushroom, pressing against the fabric. Next thing, he's pulling them down and I am treated to the sight of his cock for the first time. He is indeed circumcised and there is a forest of pubic hair down there. He has one of the hairiest cocks I've ever seen. All that is visible out of this thick forest is a beautiful circumcised helmet. It's a thing of wonder and it is now inches from my face.

He tosses his blue underpants into the bag and looks for his jockstrap. He steps into it with ease. As he turns around I see the straps hugging his bare backside. I think of Jemma again and how she must love this man's body. He is toned and lean for his age. They must have amazing sex I think to myself. In the space of an hour I've seen both of their genitals and his spunk glistening on her mound.

I'm fielding out on the boundary. I've been put out here as it involves a lot of running and I'm 25-30 years younger than the rest of the guys. I'm trying to concentrate on fielding. My mind is on other things. I'm thinking I need Ray to see me naked in the showers. I know she will ask him later. She'll mention the story about the boys on the bus and my cock size and she'll casually drop it into conversation and ask him if it is true. She'll ask him did i get in the showers and he'll tell her he saw it (hopefully) and she'll be even more excited than before. She'll ask him to describe it to her as he's ramming his hairy cock into her.

Back in the changing room after the game everyone is getting undressed. I peel off my whites and strip out of my underpants. I'm naked and not covering myself with a towel. I'm next to Ray in the changing room so hopefully he's checked out my cock by now. In the showers the steam is rising and there are bare asses and cocks hanging out and all are getting a good soaping. I stand next to Ray as he soaps his cock and balls and we exchange glances.

We get dressed and I wait for Ray at his car. As we put our bags into the boot of his car, he opens his bag and has a rummage around. He picks out a spare jockstrap and hands it to me. He asks have I got one? I tell him I've never worn one. He gives it to me and says I could have it. I sure could do with one he tells me.

konradj
konradj
10 Followers