Neighbours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers

The remnants of my own cum, my lifegiving jizz, were still intermingled with her sex-juice. I had to lick it clean then flick her clit with my tongue. Her cunt was withdrawn, rethrust, withdrawn, each time giving me brief chance of the odd lick to land on target. Then the target was held still long enough to allow even more juice to flow.

This bitch was a prize tease. That wonderful woman aroma so utterly overwhelming was held so close that it intercepted messages flowing from my brain to my cock. The pheromones ensured my equipment was ready for further use.

Nicola subtly altered position so that I, in my tethered state, had easy access to her clit. As I licked and sucked this wonderful girl was making full use of me exercising my tongue muscle. It was a mutually pleasant workout which lasted maybe 10 minutes. My tongue was aching before Nicola began to moan, writhe, then explode.

So the score was 2 - 1 to Nicola. Well aware that her natural scent alone was enough to make me swell, Nicola turned to worship my length and girth. She didn't, however, take me in her mouth. Instead, she began her own tongue exercises. Having gently drawn back my foreskin with her teeth, she began to place kisses on the exposed head, still sensitive from our fuck before. Her tongue then expertly sought my pee hole, her fingers lightly squeezing it open.

Again, I lay back. I could honestly have stayed there all evening. My eyes closed of their account. Nicola's gentle, persistent licking and sucking at the very tip, the incredibly most sensitive part of me was sheer heaven, very relaxing but intensely stimuating.

Several minutes more and I could sense I was nearing the point of no return, but having climaxed once I thought I'd never get there. Nicola, however, was mistress supreme of fellatio, so much so that I was expecting to see a certificate on her bedroom wall:

THIS IS TO CERTIFY that NICOLA JACKSON has passed WITH HONOURS the BBOS** class A course in ADVANCED FELLATIO

(**For those not living in the UK, the British Board of Oral Sex is the organisation responsible for overseeing, grading and improving cunnilingus and fellatio skills. NOT to be confused with the BBAL [ass licking] qualifications which most politicians and certain junior clerks have to undergo).

Nicola's knowledge of how to please a man was well in advance of her 19 years. There is, however, a finite degree of disomfort that a young lady's mouth can tolerate, and so I felt her finger enter my ass. I have read about the effect prostate massage can produce, but, never having experienced this, I was unaware of the pleasure it could give. Suddenly I got that feeling every man knows so well; the point of no going back. Vesuvius this time had a most powerful explosion, but not with a mass discharge: same fizz but less jizz. Most of my jizz had already been jizzed our of me. My orgasm, however lacking in seminal fluid, gave me a fantastic buzz I had never ever experienced before.

And that, sadly, was the end. At least for that sunny autumn evening. I hastily scribbled extra notes, lest Elaine queried my time away from the barbecue. We returned, only to find Elaine and Hazel still locked in conversation, wine glasses having been refilled, it seemed, several times. How could two women talk so much that an hour had passed without them noticing?

That night I slept relaxed and very contented.

(To be continued)

"Neighbours should be there for one another.

That's when good neighbours become good friends."

grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers