Neil's Slut

Story Info
Teasing and Torture.
989 words
3.97
23.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing nothing but a rain coat, and as I came to your door I knocked softly. You answered and invite me to come in. As we kiss passionately you slide your hands to take off my coat, as you realise that there's nothing underneath, you quicken taking the Coat and leaving it on the floor. You lead me up to the play room and handcuff me to the bed with my legs spread wide. I could not move at all, except my head.

You left me unable to move for a few minutes, making my pussy wet from thinking about what might happen next. You returned with ice... and a candle. Hot and cold.

You rubbed some ice over my tits, freezing my nipples. But then, just when I had gotten used to the cold, you dripped some wax onto each nipple. This went on for a few minutes and just as I started to moan with pleasure, you stopped.

You realise that there's 5 ice cubes left, so you slide two into my ass, and two into my pussy. Then rub the 5th on my clit, driving me insane. I tried to squirm as you made my pussy drive me insane but then you stopped with the ice, and the candle starts to drip on my clean shaven pussy.

When I stopped trying to move, you decided that you had finished with the teasing of my body for now, and it was time to pleasure yourself. You untied me, and ordered me to kneel with the water from the ice still dripping out of my pussy and ass. You ordered me to suck on your long hard cock, and as I opened my mouth to enclose your dick between my lips, you pulled my head closer, as if I had been going too slow.

I started to run my tongue along the length of your cock, before you rammed it down my throat and started moving my head for me. As you got faster and faster, I felt you get harder, and soon you realised you were going to cum.

You took your dick out of my mouth, and tried to decide where you were going to cum. In one of my three holes? Well, you decided that you could fuck my pussy and ass later, but have I been good enough to deserve your cum in my mouth? You wondered as you remembered the hesitation as I started to suck on your dick. Quickly you decided that I need to remember to be faster to help your needs, and that you could explode over my body, but then it wouldn't be hard for me to wipe it off, so you decide to cum over the floor.

"Lick it up", you ordered as you saw the look of disappointment on my face.

I realised that it's mixed with the juices dripping out of my pussy and that if I didn't lick it up you would probably have punished me for it later. As I bent my face down to lick your cum off the floor I remembered to stick my ass higher, as you so often reminded me to.

As I licked off the last of the mess on the floor, you told me to stay kneeling on the floor, with my head down and ass in the air, legs spread apart, and with my arms folded behind my back; displaying my body perfectly.

You left the room for a few minutes, but I stayed in that position knowing that I would have been punished if I had moved.

You returned with sum vibrating bullets with a remote control for different settings and some nipple clamps, all of which you placed on the table, glancing at me wondering where you want me now. As you thought of the next place of torture, you took 1 of the bullets, and inserted it into my wet pussy, and as my lips closed around it, you put it on to the medium setting, ordering me not to make a sound.

Eventually, you decided that you wanted me back on the bed, but when I stood up, you told me to stay still, with my juices dripping down my leg. You placed the clamps onto my hard nipples, the pain increasing my pleasure.

You left me stood there for a few minutes, just watching me as I tried not to make a sound. You took the remote control as you stood behind me, and put the bullet on a higher setting. I let out an unexpected gasp.

Disappointed, you made me lie down on the bed and you tied me up again. When I was in place, you inserted another bullet into my ass.

"Because you made a sound, you cannot cum." You say as you put both bullets onto the highest settings, maximising the pleasure.

I looked at you pleadingly, but you just gave me an evil smile, as if daring me to beg you to let me cum. I managed to control myself for 10minutes, until you decided to start torturing me more by playing with my clit.

"Sir, please." I moaned "let me cum" I screamed as I felt my body about to climax. You just laughed and said, "You can cum, in 20mins." walking out of the room, leaving me to endure the torture alone, and in the dark.

After what seemed like an eternity of torture, you walked back in and mentioned that I had one more minute to endure and that I had done well, but then you pulled out a vibrator and placed it on my clit. I looked at the clock, could I last another 30seconds of this? I had thought to myself.

Finally, I heard a beeping noise somewhere, and within seconds l exploded all over the bed. You kissed my forehead, and said goodnight, leaving me chained there until morning.