Neither Borrower Nor Lender Be...

Story Info
Punished and humiliated by my best friend.
1.8k words
3.72
96.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I maintained my ungainly position across Robyn’s lap, I started to wonder how things ever got to this point. I had gotten into the habit of stopping by Robyn’s house. Robyn is my age and my closest friend. She lives about three blocks away. I’d get in the car and start thinking that I really didn’t like the top I had on or maybe that I ought to wear a garter belt and feel cooler without pantyhose.

So I’d stop at Robyn’s and figure I’d borrow a garter belt or whatever from her. And it got to be a habit. And more and more, Robyn, who leads a very busy life, wasn’t there. But Rick, her very handsome husband, was. And Rick would point me to the stairs toward their bedroom where Robyn’s clothing was in her dresser or armoire.

And I knew he was looking up my skirt as we walked upstairs but it made me hot to realize that. I wasn’t getting attended to very well by my husband--everyone likes him but nobody knows him like I do. And he just doesn’t need me very often, or any other woman, I’m sure. I know you’re going to ask me who I think I’m kidding, that he must be having it off all over the place and I don’t know but taint so.

So we’d go upstairs and Rick would open her drawer and I’d see these gorgeous panties and garter belts--Robyn is a real sharp dresser--over and under her clothing. And she didn’t mind my borrowing them. But eventually she realized what Rick and I were up to. That I’d ask if he wanted to see me try them on. That he would ease my own undies down for me and I’d feel a shiver as his hand grazed my wet quim. And yes, that a couple of times, he pulled it out and drilled me right there on their bed.

When push came to shove, Robyn pulled me up short. “Jilly, we’ve been very good friends but this is going to end.”

I tried to play cool but she snapped, “Don’t do that if you want us to be friends. I know he was hard to resist but if you’re my friend, you have to. I won’t be friends with any woman who has my husband fuck her.”

That was so cool. I started to whimper. I began, “Robyn…”

She cut me off. “Jill, I’ve decided. If you want to stay friends, I’m going to have to make you take a spanking from me.”

“Robyn? Me, a grown woman, spanked?”

“Jill, we’re not going to discuss it. You let my husband fuck you. I really like you but you’d probably agree that you weren’t exactly being my best friend when you encouraged Rick to look up your skirt and enjoy the view of that fabulous red bush and then indulged yourself, my dear. Right?”

I was getting worried now. “Robyn, if I take the spanking, and I haven’t been spanked since I was about 10, will this be over between us and can we really still be friends?”

Robyn smiled and said, “Jilly, I really adore you or I wouldn’t even raise this possibility. Most women would head for divorce court and your dull thud would even probably wake up. He’s the one who should beat the living daylights out of you, darling. Yes, we’ll be friends and eventually, I’ll start to trust you again.” She smiled in a really loving way.

“Robyn, I really do love you and now I’m so so sorry about this, and not just because I’m going to get spanked. When do I get it, by the way?”

Now Robyn broke into a broad grin. “Oh, Saturday night at the club, dearie. In front of all our friends.”

I started to blubber. “Robyn, you’re not going to take me across your knee and spank my behind in front of all those people?”

“Darling, I’m going to lift your skirt and pull down the tight little flowered panties you’re going to wear and everyone’s going to see Jill’s heinie get as red as her pubes, which they’ll also see by the way.”

As I began to protest, she looked at me sharply and said, “Jill, you were playing with fire and you got caught. I could file charges, you know.”

Saturday night came. And amazingly, I felt like I was going to too, as I lay across her grey-skirted lap.

Robyn made sure all of our friends were there--she had told my husband that he’d better just keep his trap shut the whole time or she’d let everyone know what a dork he...wasn’t! So he stayed in the back of the room the whole time. Robyn strode to the front and took charge.

First she presented Rick, who was wearing only a very tight pair of pink panties. There were a lot of giggles. Robyn explained that when Rick is naughty he must wear his punishment panties...to which she pointed. “And I’ve told him that he mustn’t let his thing...she patted his tight crotch...mustn’t get hard and he must keep it tucked between his legs. If it loses position, Robyn smiled, it gets punished for being naughty, too. Now Ricky let’s pull down those panties and check you out. As she did his lovely cock sprang up.

“Hmm,” Robyn observed very darkly, “he’s not exactly in position. Normally, I use a little whip on him when he does that, don’t I, darling?” she cooed as all the men in the room blanched. “But tonight, darling< I’m going to let Jill here give you six hard strokes of the cane on your bare....behind. Robyn’s pause had made Rick fear I would be made to cane his cock, so he was relieved. “Jill,” Robyn ordered, “give him six hard stingers on that naughty rear right now as he bends over. And if you ease off, darling, you’ll get those same six between your legs,” she grinned.

I had no choice but to cane Rick really hard and he screamed in agony. “Good, sweetie,” Robyn said afterwards, “I think that might just keep you out of her bush. Now, Jill darling, get across my lap.”

Robyn dressed appropriately severely. I of course was attired as a juvenile. Robyn pointed to my flowered undies and told everyone how schoolgirls had to be kept in line.

And then they came down. And Robyn was putting something on her hand. Oh my God, she had a spanking glove! “Just so you feel this and I don’t so much, sweetie.”

Wow did that hurt when she started on my bare ass. I didn’t realize that spankings are intended to make you holler and be a bawling baby.

But the worst was to come. Robyn let her other hand creep across my boiling nates. And in between spanks, when no one was really watching, she let her finger creep between my cheeks, yes, it probed into my secret opening, my asshole!

And I was loving it. I hadn’t know how erogenous I was back there. Until I felt the unmistakable sign that this was making me need to use the toilet, yes, to shit.

“Robyn,” I whispered. “You’re making me feel like I have to…you know, back there.”

“Oh,” Robyn announced to all our friends, entranced by my bush and my ass and the spanks I was getting aplenty, “Our little bad girl here tells me she’s having a hard time keeping her doody in.”

I couldn’t believe she used that word. Like I was a real baby. Doody.

“Jill,” she lectured me as if I were about 6, “don’t you dare lose control and do a doody during your spanking. Or you’ll get the rest of the spanking between your legs.”

This made everyone take a deep breath. I felt the relentless push of my bowels. I knew it was just a matter of time. It was pushing out the sphincter. Now Robyn spanked me hard right on and in the rear crack of my ass.

She looked at her hand and saw a small brown dab where it had hit me right on my anal opening.

She smilingly showed the smudge to everyone. “OK, all of you. Come close so you can see Jill make a doody on my lap.”

I exerted every muscle to tighten my poor sphincter that, as Robyn’s smudge showed, had already begun to betray me. As I strained, Robyn diabolically landed a surprise spank right on my crack, just above my anal opening, and whoosh! I let out a foot-long dark brown sausage.

“Why look at what Jill can do when she tries?” Robyn cooed. My wretched husband came up and Robyn allowed him to use the toilet tissue to clean up my shame. He wiped me and carefully gathered up the turd and took it all away as I cried my eyes out in utter shame and degradation.

“So you won’t be a naughty girl again, will you Jill?” Robin asked. “No, Miss Robyn. I’ll be soooo good.”

And so I would be. But as Robyn walked me off to the ladies so we could put me back together, she whispered in my ear, “Jill, this has made me need to go. As a last payment, I want you to get under me and savor it as it come out my rear.”

So there I was in the ladies as Robyn squatted above me and as I stared at her pretty quim when I saw her brownie ring start to pucker out and yes, a long thin tan turd started to edge out of her cute little asshole.

“Jilly, start licking it while it’s coming out!” I bet you’ve never licked someone’s poo just as it was coming out of her heinie, have you? Well, it’s really warm and then after it’s hit the air, it starts to smell really strong, and then of course Robyn’s bladder was released as the shit came out so she peed all over my face.

“Jill,” Robyn added, “I’m going to make you wear a plug back there so you’ll have to come ask me permission when you need to go. And we’ll fill out the cutest little book each time with me writing down how long it was, what color, and consistency. I think it’ll be fun--if you don’t produce nice firm ones, darling, I think we might need to punish you some more.”

“Oh Robyn I’ll be good--don’t do that to me, pleeease. Make me drink your pee, anything, lick you during your period, but let me have my bathroom habits back darling.”

“That’s a good idea, Jill. One more session and you’re home free. In three days, I”m due--that’s probably why I’m such a bitch,” Robyn grinned. “I want you to be around all the time to be my little personal tampon, OK?”

I grinned too. After all, licking Robyn’s lovely snatch was a whole lot nicer than eating her poo or being spanked!