Nekos Aren't Always Subs

Story Info
Blindfolded, she only knows him by his taste and his purrs.
1.9k words
4.22
11.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dominant purr radiated against her neck and down her back, so close she could feel the warm vibrations bounce of her skin and back into the room. Feeling and hearing was all she could achieve, a blindfold firmly wrapped around her eyes and her hands behind her back. The bonds weren't too rough, feeling more like strands of cloth than rope and they kept her forearms close together, her wrists and elbow tied together.

"Aren't you a good kitten?" He purred into her ear, a rather ironic name considering that she was the human. She gave a curt nod, followed by a pleasured whimper at the feeling of a soft bite on the nape of her neck. Being bound, naked and on her knees, she was at the mercy of him and the cold air of the room, making her body shiver and ache for his warm touch.

His wet bite was brief and he pulled away after a second, her body relaxing once again as she tried to focus on his foot steps. With the soft carpet and her light quick breathing it was hard, trying to calm herself down but the soft brush of his tail against her breasts only heightened her excitement. Her focus was quickly broken by his hand gently pressing against her chin, holding it softly as he tilted her head back a bit.

He never gave orders, nor verbally anyway, his hands and purrs did all the work, making her melt and mould into whatever position he wanted. Soft scratching under her chin made her shiver and part her lips slightly, her back arching for only a moment before she felt something warm on her lips. Without even thinking or hesitating her lips opened more to let the tasteful rod into her mouth, sliding warmly against her lips and along her tongue. Her eyes half closed behind the blindfold as she felt it nearing her throat, before its advancement stopped just before her throat.

Excited huffs of air flared from her nose as he teased her, aching to just lean forward and feel his size fill her throat. Rolling her shoulders and struggling a bit, she risked moving her forward an inch, only to be met with resistance as the warm hand grabbing the hair on the back of her head stopped her. "Bad kitten..." His disappointed voice washed over her, her body tensing as she felt his cock start to pull out from her mouth. Her heart raced more as she let out a muffled begging noise, feeling the tip at her lips before his cock disappeared from her touch completely. Her thighs rubbed together needingly as she shifted in her position, her breath hot and feverish as she thought about begging.

She used to beg a lot when they first started having fun together, although careful words and training and made her silent, patient. She sat on her knees, biting her bottom lip and not making a sound as she waited for her second chance. Arching her back a bit as she tried her best to stretch while tied up, she forced her quick breathing to subside a little. Once again he was making a walk around her, making her grow still as she focused on the sound of his foot steps. His tail brushed up against her back softly, then her side, soon followed by her stomach as he was soon in front of her again. She noticed his hand grabbing the back of her head this time, having it gone unnoticed last time and soon his cock was once again at her lips.

A relieved moan left her lips as she parted them, letting him slide in once again only this time he didn't stop at her throat. She sucked him down and relaxed her throat, letting his size fill her out and expand her walls. She heard a slight purring moan above her, those steady purrs starting to make her heart race once more as his base pressed against her lips. With perfect obedience, she stayed still, not moving or sucking as she simply sat on her knees with him deep in her throat. She was fine for a few seconds, but after a while she started to suck as the cock in her throat started to make her uneasy. Few more seconds passed and she gulped, her head being sucked down, before the hand on her head pulled her back and she let out a gasp of air as he left her mouth once again.

"Good kitten... you can feast now." He purred down, praising her and letting her do what she wanted now. She nodded and panted softly as she toko the time to regain her breath, still feeling the tip of his cock on her lips before she closed her lips around in. With eagerness, she slid forward and let his size fill her mouth, not using her throat just yet as she sucked and licked him. She could hear his pleasure filled purrs, not quite moans although she could easily make him moan if she wanted to. It was a split addiction, the urge to please him although she was having just as much fun as he was on her knees. The taste and size filled her mouth and she breathed hotly through her nose, focusing on him before she leaned forward to go deeper.

With her throat already relaxed, she gulped him down into her throat, her head being sucked down to his base and her lips pressed firmly against him as she kept the suction strong. A hard surprised moan went unnoticed by her as she gulped and sucked on him, her tongue throbbing against the underside of his cock before she slowly pulled back. Her lips and tongue dragged against him, pulling back just enough to take a breath before she gulped him eagerly back down. Slowly her head moved, bouncing up and down in his lap as her bobs were slow but deep. Her gulps were always hard and did most of the effort, simply sucking and gulping herself down instead of just moving her head like someone without experience would.

His hand stroked the back of her head, a warm comfort as it meant she was doing well. It didn't push her down or force her into any position, leaving her with control for once. Hearing his moans get louder, she wished she wasn't blind folded so she could see him react to her deep throating. In and out, she let the cock fill her throat over and over, gulping him down with each bob. Unnoticed to her, his cock had calmed her down in a way. Her breathing was no longer feverish and her heart was no longer racing, her thighs weren't rubbing needingly together although she was still very aroused.

"N-not yet~" She stuttered, her voice sounding weird as she was more used to sucking than talking. She heard the curious mewl from above, quickly followed by a surprise moan as she swallowed herself back down to his base. With her throat coated with cum it went down easily and it tasted a lot stronger now after he had already unloaded once. She instantly started to bob steadily, keeping him deep in her throat and with a small chuckle, he rested his hand on the back of her head and helped her bob.

She started to zone out once again, sucking and gulping, her throat going numb a little as he just thrusted in and out of her throat with light thrusts of his hips. It wasn't until a noise sounded above her did she focus again, gulping hard around his cock and sucking herself down. "A-ahhh~ Smile kitten..." He moaned out, the sound going off again and she moaned a bit as it was a camera. Sucking on him a moment more she pulled back, letting the cock slip out of her throat and just rest in her mouth. She opened her mouth and let his cock rest on her tongue, the tip at her throat as she looked up to let him take another picture of her.

"Such a good kitten." He purred out to her and she shivered as she felt his tail brush up against her breasts. She gave a needy wiggle and a moan, feeling his hands grip her head again as his hips push forward. He went down her throat again, starting to thrust steadily while keeping her head still. He had already came once so he would last longer the second time round, simply going at a steady lazy pace. Fucking her throat made her moan in pleasure, feeling his lap ram up against her face over and over. Long minutes went by, his size filling her throat and making it expand, the hard meat sliding against the cum covered walls of her throat.

He started to speed up, simply ramming her face down as he pushed on the back of her head and thrusted his hips up. She gulped each time he thrusted, helping him slide down into her throat and each time she wiggled happily, wanting more and more. He suddenly took a step forward, unable to control himself as he wanted to go deeper although he was already thrusting his entire size in. It only stopped him from pulling back, humping and fucking her face hotly and eagerly, his moans getting louder by the second. After a few more heavy thrusts she could feel him throbbing in her throat, knowing that he was close and her whole body was feeling like she was close as well

The face fucking stopping for a moment as he slammed himself down her throat, moaning hard overhead as he held her to his lap. She could feel everything, his cock throbbing hard a few times before completely exploding down her throat. Her throat seemed to squeeze his cock, milking him dry while he held her down, forcing her to take all of it as he used her throat. He pumped thick hot loads of cum down her throat, not even fighting against it as she obediently sat there, loving the feeling of cum filling her insides. It was such a warm, sticky feeling and she didn't even feel like breathing, just happily gulping on the cock in her throat as it filled her up.

He pumped the last few ropes of hot cum down her throat before he finally pulled back, letting her gasp out and moan as she was allowed to breath. She was now happy, covered and full of cum, although she was still horny and wiggled about at him. "Mmm, does someone want to sit in my lap now?" The voice was teasing and she nodded quickly, not wanting to give him the chance to think of something else. There was a moment of silence, before suddenly strong hands were grabbing her and pulling her up. Wobbling a bit after being on her knees for so long, she leaned on him heavily, feeling the heat of his chest and listening to his purrs. They only got louder as he sat down and pulled her into his lap.

With her hands behind her back and her eyes covered, she had to rely on him, feeling his hands on her hips and his cock pressing somewhere up against her thigh. She straddled him, keeping her legs apart as she wiggled eagerly, before his hands quickly slamming her down into his lap made her moan out. Just like that he had shoved into her, her inside sensitive from all the arousal and she didn't need to be asked, leaning up against his chest as she started to eagerly move and bounce around. She didn't know what he had planned today but it was a day off, so most likely she'd have his lap and more importantly, his cock for the rest of the day.