Nellie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of?" Nellie laughed. "That man was Grade-AFine. I actually thought about pretending to drown so he could rescue me." An idea came to her, lighting up in her eyes before it melted into a catlike grin. "Hey, what if we invited him to join us?" she suggested.

My eyebrows rose. Inviting another man to join us? I glanced at Dani, trying to keep my concern off my face. These women were allmine, and I was not planning to share them with another man. I knew it was greedy of me, but what man in my position wouldn't have thought the same thing?

"Nah," Dani said, making a wave of relief wash my worry away. "Just us three is fine. Plus, we don't even know the guy. It'd be weird to just walk up to him and ask him to join us for a foursome."

"Aww," Nellie pouted, resting her chin on the table. "It was worth a shot."

"Have you ever been with two guys at once, Nellie?" I asked, desperate to change the topic.

"Nope. Not for lack of trying, though. All the guys I've asked got cold feet when I told them they wouldn't be the only dick in the sandwich." She sighed. "I just want to get railed by two cocks. Is that so much?"

This seemed to make Danielle ponder, a distant look in her eyes as she chewed. "Something on your mind?" I asked, breaking her out of her stupor.

"Nothing, just having a crazy idea," Danielle said, shaking the thoughts away and returning to her sandwich.

"Crazy's good," Nellie said, perking up. "I like crazy. We've been doing crazy all weekend. Spill."

"Well," Danielle said, a smile creeping across her face, "I think I saw a sex shop in town on the way here, so if you wanted to try the next best thing..."

She didn't have to say anything more. Our filthy minds were in complete sync, and we knew by some slutty instinct just what she was suggesting.

Nellie's beaming smile was her answer.

Forty-five minutes later, Nellie was being pushed into the coffee table as Danielle pounded her from behind. She moaned happily, wordlessly begging her cousin to go harder and faster. I just sat on the couch and watched, desperately trying to coax an erection from my tired dick.

Sometimes, the sheer power of Nellie's sex drive astounded me. Nellie and I had fucked while Danielle had been off buying the new strap-on, and she had been so excited that I was able to get her off twice before getting my own rocks off. I was just barely in the lead now. And while I was still feeling the fatigue, Nellie had literally pounced on Danielle when she returned. Like a kid on Christmas morning.

Now, Nellie was bent over the coffee table in the living room, while Danielle humped away with the black dildo attached to the black harness. Her technique wasn't the best – she was used to being on the receiving end – but Nellie didn't mind in the least, moaning and groaning like a pornstar. "Is this not hot enough for you?" Danielle asked me. "It would be really nice if you could fill her mouth with something."

"Oh god, yes,please," Nellie begged me. "Fill my fucking mouth with your big hard cock-"

"Working on it," I said. I still hadn't gotten my erection back after my last activity with Nellie, despite the sight before me. I'd had almost a half-dozen orgasms in the past two days; I hoped I wasn't going to jizz blood any time soon.

"God, hurryuuuuuup," Nellie moaned while Danielle kept humping. Her poor technique was covered up by the dildo's bumps and ridges, which I saw as cheating.

At long last, blood began to pool in my cock, making it swell to its full length. Nellie moaned, her succulent mouth gaping in preparation. "Fuck, yes, come on, give it to me," she whined.

"I think she wants it," Danielle said.

"Amazing, Holmes, how do you do it?" I asked, standing up and waving my erection in Nellie's face. She craned her neck to swallow me up, but I stopped her with a hand to her forehead. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck my throat with your big dick," Nellie whined, chomping at the bit. "Please, god, just stop making me wait and fuck me.Useme."

"Sounds good to me." I released her, and she shot forward like a viper, taking me into her mouth and sucking furiously. I staggered, going weak at the knees already. "Oh,fuck."

Nellie said something, muffled by my dick in her mouth, but I got the gist. I grabbed her head and began to thrust, timing my movements with Danielle's. Nellie moaned and gurgled as she was spitroasted by rubber and flesh.

Danielle picked up speed, slamming into Nellie as she began to flush red. "Holy Christ, I'm –ah!" My fiancée jerked in orgasm, reminding me that the strap-on was double-ended. Still, she kept going, unhindered by the handicap of a refraction time. Also cheating.

Nellie came as well, eyes rolling back as she moaned around my cock. The sight of her orgasmic face, the warm lust in her eyes, was what pushed me over the edge, and I came into her mouth in tiny spurts that still shook me to the core. Nellie swallowed what little I had to give her.

"Sogood," she moaned when I was released from her mouth. Danielle was still going. "That's two points for me."

Shit, she was right. I couldn't remember what the exact score was, but she was slowly crawling towards the lead. The game ended at midnight; we only had a few hours left.

"Do you want me to grab that thing you asked me to bring?" I asked Nellie, brushing some hair out of her face.

Nellie smiled like the devil she was inside. "I won't complain," she said, licking her lips. It was so hard to imagine that she'd been a virgin a year ago.

"You brought the lube, didn't you?" Danielle asked, still ramming Nellie.

"Did you expect me not to?" I asked, hurrying towards the master bedroom. I heard a heavy sigh and some laughter from Danielle as I raced away.

Once I had the magical bottle in my hands, I danced back to the living room, a spring in my step and a lot of blood below my waist. My two lovers had switched position; Danielle was sitting on the couch, while Nellie bounced on the strap-on like a prize-winning jockey.

Danielle was too transfixed by Nellie's breasts to even look up when I took position behind our partner, lathering my erection (back already! I was very pleased) with lube. I watched as she attacked the younger woman's nipples with her mouth, pulling and kissing at them. I love being engaged to a bisexual woman.

"My kingdom for a camera," I sighed, dripping a bit of lube onto my index and middle fingers.

"No – ah! – pictures," Nellie reminded me.

"I know," I said, stepping closer. Realizing my intentions, Nellie stopped bouncing and began grinding deeply. This way, it was much easier for me to slide my lubricated middle finger into her puckered anus. She groaned, her hot walls clenching like a Chinese finger trap. I could only imagine what she was feeling. I added my index finger once I felt it was ready, provoking an even deeper reaction. Our movements were slow and totally focused, but they wouldn't be for long.

"Derek," Nellie gasped, looking back at me with desperation in her eyes, "Please."

I growled hungrily. My fingers were withdrawn, and I took up position, lining my stiff erection up with the desired hole. Just to be safe, I applied a bit more lube. Nellie and Danielle watched with rapt attention as I pushed into her. Nellie buried her face in Danielle's shoulder until I was all the way in, when she sighed and loosened.

"You like that hard dick in your ass, don't you, slut?" Danielle growled, peppering Nellie's throat with her lips.

"She loves my hard dick in her ass," I said, kissing the back of her neck. "Tell Dani how much you love it."

"I love it so much," Nellie whimpered.

Danielle grinned at me over Nellie's shoulder. "Should we fuck her, Derek?"

"I don't know. Should we fuck you, slut?"

Nellie nodded like a bobblehead. "I love you both. Fuck me."

We did. We had to switch position so Danielle could lie down and get a better angle for humping, but Nellie didn't mind. We hammered her, without thinking of gentleness or affection. It was a sexual feeding frenzy, and it wasintense.

It wasn't long until we had Nellie screaming. She beamed, while tears streamed down her face and honey dripped from her pussy. After just a few short minutes, she fell limp, collapsing on top of Danielle, and the frenzy ended. We slipped out, our breathing ragged. We cuddled, a tight bundle of arms and legs. The couch was a horrifying mess.

"That was incredible," Nellie croaked weakly.

Dani and I shared a grin. We separated so Nellie could stand up, leaning on the coffee table for support. "Shit, I need a hot bath," the young woman decided. "And don't evenjokeabout joining me." She staggered towards the stairs, mumbling about how she'd never felt so sore in all her life.

"So, what's the score now?" I asked. Danielle unbuckled the harness and slipped the smaller end of the dildo out of her, biting her lip as she did so.

"I don't even know," she sighed, placing the sopping contraption on the table. The furniture would need a good wipedown before we left. "I think I came twice."

"And I came once," I said. "Then Nellie's at... fuck, I can't even remember. We'll figure out where we stand when she gets back."

"Sounds like a plan," she said, resting her head against my shoulder. "Would you object to a truce until after dinner?"

"No, we all definitely need a break," I agreed. "I've got dibs on the bath after Nellie."

Danielle smiled up at me. "It's big enough for two."

The afternoon was much more relaxing than the rest of the weekend. The three of us bathed, and then spent some time napping on the rooftop deck in the sun. We did some gentle arguing about the score, but eventually came to an agreement. Nellie and Danielle were just a single point ahead of me, but I wasn't too worried. The best part about the game was that in the end,everybody won.

Later in the evening, we went next door, clad only in towels, to take a dip in the neighbor's aboveground hot tub. They weren't in town, and I'm sure we weren't the first people to trespass so we could skinny dip. The bubbling water was just what our sore muscles needed to recover, and we soaked and flirted in the hot tub until our fingers were pruney and our libidos were enflamed.

Danielle made dinner, and she had brought up a full bag of oysters. Yummy. By the time all the gooey bivalves were consumed, the natural aphrodisiac had worked its magic, and we were all raring for action. Well, we had also eaten dinner totally naked and fairly handsy, so that might have had something to do with it. Regardless, as soon as we were done, we leapt from the table and raced up the stairs to the master bedroom. The dishes could wait.

"Score?" Danielle asked, reclining among the pillows. I picked up the sheet, brought up from the fridge for the final stretch.

"You and Nellie are tied for first with ten points. I have nine," I reported.

"I'm going to win," Nellie said excitedly, bouncing in place on the mattress. "And I will be a merciful, benevolent ruler, with oral sex for everybody as long as it's me."

This was the great game of Passion Weekend. Whoever caused the most orgasms by midnight on Saturday would be completely in charge on Sunday. The losers were allowed to specify a single act that they didnotwant to do. Simple rules for a simple game that was literally just an excuse to have as much sex as possible.

"Alright, folks, you've all had plenty of time to think about your safeties, so let's hear them," I said. "Mine is that I'm not taking anything up the ass."

"Neither am I," Danielle said. Just as planned. Nellie and I shared a quick look and a smile; Danielle didn't know it yet, but we had herexactlywhere we wanted her.

"And I will not perform any acts of bestiality," Nellie said with a smirk. She was practically declaring open season on herself.

I took a look at the clock. Just a little bit past eight. The three of us, naked and ready, looked at one another like the world's hottest Mexican standoff. "Four hours," I said, tensing myself in preparation.

"Let the games begin," Danielle said, and she made the first move.

She grabbed her cousin by the shoulders and pulled her down, pinning her to the bed and locking lips with her upside-down. I spread Nellie's legs and planted my own lips down there, her sweet taste like a dessert to me. I licked her until I could feel the quivering in her legs, and then I slammed myself home, fucking her the rest of the way to completion.

Once I was done with Nellie, Danielle crawled closer and slipped me out of her cousin, taking me into her mouth. Nellie used the opportunity to lap up Dani's juices, making my fiancée shiver in pleasure. Dani's mouth was a whirlwind on my shaft, and she moved with so much energy that it wasn't long before I popped my cork down her throat. Point for her, and I was one step closer to the completion of my master plan.

A few seconds after my completion, Danielle groaned as Nellie finished her off. With me soft as a sponge, she dropped her attentions to Nellie, burying her tongue in the younger woman's cunt. I sat down on the bed to watch, and added tallies to the chart. Dani and Nellie were both still a point ahead of me.

The sight of the two busty women being so intimate got me stiff again quickly, and I dove back in, plunging into Danielle even as Nellie was tonguing her. Together, we had her screaming in just a few minutes (since we had worked together, the point was awarded via coin toss; Nellie won). Danielle collapsed, a satisfied glow surrounding her, and I kept fucking her.

Nellie sucked my balls into her mouth, happily playing with them while I fucked her cousin. After what felt like an eternity, I came again, and as soon as I pulled out, Nellie began to eat Dani out again, licking at the creampie I had left behind. I rested, updated the score, and checked the time. Three hours left. We could do this.

It still amazes me that I was able to survive that night. We were all having more fun than we'd ever had, but there was no doubting it was still a competition. Most of the action was between Nellie and Danielle, who didn't have to recharge like I did. They stayed neck and neck, while I flagged behind, snatching up points where I could make them, and each time it took me longer and longer to reach my own climax.

Towards the end, we reached the ends of our collective ropes. Danielle's top half was hanging off the side of the bed, and Nellie was struggling to make her legs move. I was panting for breath, still wiped from my last encounter with Nellie. With shaking hands, I updated the score. Nellie and Danielle were still tied, with me just one single point behind them by some miracle.

After some titanic effort, Danielle was able to get herself fully on the bed. "Oh my god," she said, staring at the ceiling. "This is it. This is how I die. Fucked to death a week before my wedding. Tell Buster I love him."

Nellie, meanwhile, was wiggling her toes. "Not paralyzed!" she announced victoriously.

"I think my balls might be deflated," I reported. "What's the time?"

"Eleven thirty two," Danielle said, craning her neck to look at the clock. "What's the score?"

"You and Nellie are still tied, I'm a point behind."

"Really? Damn."

"Okay, idea," Nellie said, now trying to move her ankles. "I think we should call it quits for now and have a tiebreaker in the morning. Sound good?"

"Works for me," Danielle said, looking ready to fall asleep.

"No," I said. "Not yet."

My two lovers stared at me like I was crazy, which was probably true. "You're joking," Danielle said. "Derek, none of us can even move."

And at last, my plan came to fruition.

I grinned, and slowly began to rise to my feet, under the disbelieving eyes of my future wife and her cousin. "One of us can," I said, rolling my neck.

"You'reshittingme," Danielle moaned. "There's no way you can get it up-"

She was almost right. I concentrated, clenching my ass and summoning an erection through sheer force of will. If it didn't work, I would probably end up shitting on the bed. I powered through the pain, watching my tired organ fill with blood, the last battle cry of a dying man. I gasped when it was complete, and nearly lost my footing. I hissed like a steam engine, and saw fear in the eyes of my women.

"Oh my god," Danielle said. I grinned darkly down at her. She had just volunteered. The fear in her eyes morphed to arousal as I opened her legs and crouched between them, impaling her on my erection. I checked the clock. Twenty-five minutes. I had to hurry.

Her breasts bounced with each heavy stroke I pumped into her, and I grabbed them to make them stop, squeezing the soft flesh like I was kneading dough. Danielle was despondent, simply staring at me with her mouth open wide, unable to believe that I had made such a recovery. I could only breathe heavily, unable to form the strength for words.

Twenty minutes. I released her breasts and cupped my hands under her ass, lifting her hips off the bed and giving me a better angle to hit her bulls-eye. I hammered her, hard and picking up speed, while sweat dripped down into my eyes. I ignored it, clenching my eyes shut and continuing without my sight.

Finally, the first clench. Danielle moaned, the waves of her orgasm massaging me. I was running on empty, and I still had miles to go before my final eruption. "Please," Dani begged beneath me. "No more. Sweetie, please, no more."

The orgasm finished, and I pulled out, letting my fiancée fall slack. One more point for me. It was a three-way tie. I mopped the sweat out of my eyes, and turned towards my next lover/victim. I checked the clock. Shit,twelveminutes. It had taken me longer than I'd thought to finish Danielle, and I would need to be even faster to satisfy Nellie and win the game.

I lurched towards her on my knees, my erection wagging in front of me. Nellie's legs were already open for me as I approached, and I slotted into her, not wasting any time.

Minutes flowed past, and the only sound was our breathing and the bedsprings. I pinched one of Nellie's nipples with one hand and played with her clit with the other, both to the best of my ability while limited by fatigue, but she just lay there, panting and sweating. At the five minute mark, I felt something I'd never expected: a tickle of warmth in my loins. I cursed myself. I'd thought that, after finishing so many times, I would be safe from this, but clearly I had overestimated my ability. I kept going, thinking nothing of the time, watching Nellie's face like a hawk.

The warmth was growing, and Nellie was starting to make some sharp squeaks of pleasure. Her legs hooked behind my back, and the fire bloomed in her eyes. It was a race to the finish.

"One minute," Danielle announced. We were really moving now, tapping into our last reservoirs of energy. I could feel her stirring around me, saw the flush in her cheeks, and fought to control my own imminent release. I could do this. I could do this. I-

Couldn't.

With a gasp and a grunt, I came. It was so weak I hardly noticed it, but I felt the strength being sapped from my bones at last.

Then, the alarm beeped, signaling midnight and the end of the game.

And then, Nellie gasped, her walls tightening around me as she came one final time.

I collapsed on top of her, barely having the strength to pull out. Her big breasts were soft, and the sound of her racing heartbeat was reassuring. Danielle turned the alarm off, and waited for the final verdict.

Nellie lifted her arms, and tiredly said, "Woo."

"Nellie – Nellie wins," I confirmed, gasping like a fish. "At the last second."

"I am the queen," said the victor. "The queen of sex. Bow down before me, mortals." She tried out some weak evil laughter, but it didn't last very long before it turned into regular laughter. "Oh, man. This is the best weekend ever."