Nemo Repente Fuit Turpissimus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my straining glans was positioned at the gaping source of my wanton slave's impressive flow of girl lube I once again hesitated to savor the moment...I momentarily reflected on the good fortune that a teenager as sexually attractive as my sister had managed to maintain her virginity until reaching 18; a combination of shyness, lack of confidence and a studious nature had kept the boys at bay giving me the honour of taking her for the first time and what a eager little slut had been born this day...even at this moment I was trying to prolong she was beginning to thrust her loins at me with disobedient haste for penetration. Luckily the bound condition kept her from squirming too much and I maintained my teasing control.

I raised myself from her with my arms so I could study that amoral angelic face, alive with yearning for her brother to enter her body.

"Tell me" I ordered in a voice that was steadier that I expected considering the desire I was feeling.

"Please Sir, don't tease me any more, I'll be a good a slave. Use me, Sir, fuck me hard. I know I'll be a good whore for you if you take my virginity. That's all I want, to make you happy and I will."

Her bold words tempted me and I smiled and thrust my hips enough for my cock to begin to squeeze itself slowly into the tight but well lubricated entrance to her velvet cunt. She whimpered as the penetration began, still pushing upwards at me to hasten the movement but I was relishing every inch that my erection was sinking into her hungry vagina and I took my time until I reached the obstruction of her maidenhead...my sister was wild eyed as I halted progress but the time for teasing was over, I pulled nearly clear of her then rammed my cock forcefully hard back into her, the hymen tearing and giving my sister another jolt of painful sensation to add to the pleasure of her first penetration. The sudden force pushed me smoothly into her cunt and I kept going until I was buried to the hilt into my darling sister, she whimpering loyal endearments as my pubic bone connected with her jutting clitoris as a bonus to her sensory overload.

I held the welding of our loins together for a long pause to let her get used to having me deep inside her in the most intimate of ways...having her impaled under me in this way, tied down and helpless and near delirious was the final proof that she indeed was mine...truly possessed...and the power of this reality combined with the tight grip her cunt had on my prick was the most glorious feeling I'd ever felt....my beautiful sister was obviously not unaffected by the situation either, in fact she looked well on the way to another orgasm as she wriggled against my body. Time to improve her education.

"You're mine, sister, I've claimed you and now you are my personal whore," I breathed lustfully at her as I began to thrust in and out of her responsive body with quickening strokes until I was pounding her slender frame with concupiscent passion.

"Fuck me, Sir, please fuck me hard, oh God, don't stop, I'm going to cum," she groaned huskily as I drove harder and deeper into her, the exhilaration of sheer animal lust blocking out everything else and then she was spasming out of control beneath me in such a frenzy that I couldn't hold back my own climax...with a final brutal thrust I pushed myself deep into her jerking body and without thought of the consequences erupted great heavy blasts of hot incestuous cum into her young womb...there was no other way to end my sweet sister's first fuck and I was lost to reality as I pumped her full of my seed in what seemed like endless ejaculations. Eventually my senses returned and I gazed down onto my slave, who seemed to be still in a sexual coma punctuated with trembling fits as aftershocks of ecstasy flowed through her body to every nerve ending. I smiled to myself....she'd earned herself a sub title with that momentous first fuck and since I'd taken possession of her so fully I would call her Possessed from now on, our secret slave name for her.

My reverie in recalling this memory from that recent first day of enslavement was broken from a moan coming from under the blankets and I was catapulted back to reality, a very good reality considering my sister was attending to her first duty of the day by wrapping her talented mouth round my privileged prick...I realized that in daydreaming about her first incestuous intercourse I'd idly took her head in my hands and been re-creating the ferocity of that first fuck by forcing the fellatio quite hard, not that the wanton little slut minded being used rough but she'd made desperate noises as she tried to keep her breathing going under the service....I let her hair go free and was pleased to see that she maintained the harsh face fucking under her own efforts now that I'd conveyed my desire...I let her continue for a little while, but the recollections of her first day of training combined with her enthusiasm had my orgasm approaching fast.

In the past it was my pleasure to sometimes let her choose where I directed my cum, in her mouth or across her delightful tits or wherever...the variety was endless, but this morning I needed something special and it was always useful to keep her on her pretty toes by giving her a new experience...in a flash I had what was urgently required today and as my orgasm was fast approaching there was no time to be lost.

"Stop," I ordered. "I want to use you in a different manner this morning."

My slave sister raised her head bright eyed with inspired lust; her studious nature had taken well to this new debauched lifestyle and her thirst for knowledge matched her thirst for my sperm.

"Quick, I'm near to orgasm and I want to cum inside you, get on my cock," I growled and she understood instantly in a way that filled me with pride as well as lust...throwing the bed clothes off the bed she swung a shapely leg over my hips and delicately taking hold of my starting-to-twitch erection she held it vertical and positioned herself over it with a gleeful look on her lovely face. I couldn't hold back any longer with the sight of sister slut kneeling over me with a straight posture about to impale herself on her brother's cock just so I could cum in tight comfort.....

"Now, slave, take my cock and my cum," I moaned and just in time she pushed my jerking cock inside her welcoming wet warmth and drove herself downwards at the same instant my ejaculate was firing upwards into her luscious young body...her pert buttocks bouncing down onto my bucking thighs as the rapture of release filled me and I in turn filled my sister's womb. I arched my back uncontrollably but she kept her balance easily impaled as she was on straining solid cock and she jiggled up and down instinctively to milk my erection of every spurt of cum until I was spent and sated, well as sated as the circumstances would allow with my sweet slut perched on me with a happy smile on her innocent face.

She really was shaping up to be the perfect fuck pet, unquestioning and enthusiastic to cater to my every deviant whim...this was true hedonism....even using her to cum hard into gave her a sense of service without a second thought, although there had never been any mention of birth control or any dull details like that. In fact the sheer perversity of finding a new place for the results of her oral skills to be deposited had her aroused in a way that I was familiar with and approved of...in fact her most recent act of obedience deserved reward.

Despite the natural feeling of having my sister sat contentedly on her Owner's cock I ordered her to disengage and swiftly had her stood by the bed where I joined her, even though my legs were a little shaky after the recent experience.

I led her to the large mirror against my bedroom wall and stood behind her in front of it in a position I never tired of, the reflection showing us together and me holding her in a way I liked her to gaze at and imprint on her mind as a mark of my Domination over her. We made a perfect couple, she just the right size to be positioned before me and held in tender embrace; me with an arm round her chest to hold a breast enclosed in one hand and the other arm reaching round to snake between her creamy white thighs.

I held her like that now, she obviously puzzled as to my intentions but enjoying the closeness of the stance, my still erect prick rubbing against her arse cheeks and transferring the wet combination of her saliva, cunt juices and spunk to the firm roundness. I fondled her tit and teased her stiff nipple a while and see laid her head back on my shoulder a little, though keeping the fascinating view in the mirror in sight. My fingertips stroked her hot and sticky labia gently until I noticed in the reflection the first trickle of my cum seeping from her shaved cunt and making its way down her leg....instantly I dipped my fingers into her tight hole and withdrew them covered in my sperm.

Looking my appreciative sister in the eye via the mirror I raised my fingers to her mouth and fed her my thick seed, letting her enjoy it for a second time. She licked and sucked my fingers clean with relish and I reached down to get her a second helping whilst I dropped my other hand down and smeared some of the cum back up from her gaping cunt and began to use it to massage her burning clitoris. She sighed with contentment at this torrid treat and wriggled her buttocks with pleasure against my rising cock with openly wanton invitation; the feel of her curved warm pertness and the exquisite vision in the mirror of her lapping the sperm from my fingers spurring another wave of animal lust in me. I held her tighter to me, increasing the firmness of my manipulation of her jutting clitoris as I did and felt her melt against me as the swell of filthy emotions overtook us both.

It was no good, I had to get back inside my slave girl....the depravity of the reflected display of my sister approaching orgasm in this manner and exuding pure elation in being controlled in this way was more than my self-control could handle. Reluctantly I removed my fingers from the sweet red circle of her lips but continued to frig her stiff clit as I moved my hand back to her leaking cunt, gathering a generous measure of cum and female lubricants on them before moving my hand to her backside. Moving my hips aside for access I ran my fingers between her arse cheeks and straight to her tender anus, hardly pausing before breaching her sphincter with two fingers slick with our combined juices.

This unexpected intrusion had her eyes widened in the mirror, but she kept her gaze locked on mine obediently and as the obscene rhythm of the finger fucking of her arse matched that of the teasing of her clitoris she began to sway against me again and let the stretching of her tight ass muscles add to the fire that was burning in her loins. Once again the growing exhilaration was emphasized by the smoldering look of clear yearning desire in my sisters blue eyes and I continued to play with her front and rear locked in this incestuous embrace until it was obvious that the release from the pent up lust of the morning's devotions was unstoppable.

"Up against the wall, quickly slave, I need to be inside your body and feel your climax," I barked and she instantly lent forward, arms outstretched either side of the mirror to support her angled body, and then support both our bodies for I'd removed my probing fingers from her ass and grabbing my straining erection placed it to her puckered rear entrance. It was a hard squeeze as the head of my cock was eased deliberately into her expanding ring, but my slave was fast approaching orgasm and beyond caution; she thrust her hips backwards against me, impaling herself firmly as I moved to meet her and a cry of passion escaped her lips. Our bodies joined thus I leaned forward and placed my head by hers, our faces inches from the mirrors surface. My sister was lost in the rapture of unavoidable climax, being sodomized by her brother the final depravity that pushed her into a frenzied state of delirious release.

My fingers continued to manipulate her throbbing clit as the full intensity of her orgasm took hold; she bucked uncontrollably and I was forced deeper into her young body, the muscles of her anus clutching hard around my cock as she spasmed time and time again and this milking feeling made me wish I was cumming with her too, the desire to fill her rear with hot jism whilst it was still seeping out of her cunt was a powerful compulsion, but as it was I enjoyed holding her in this obscene way until she was drained by the strength of the orgasm and I was holding her upright, her slight frame an easy weight to bear in her brother's arms' firm embrace and secure anal penetration.

Our eyes had been as connected as our bodies throughout the violent orgasm via the mirror but in the post-coital peace she shyly lowered her lids and I allowed my cock to withdrawn her body so I could turn her round and crush her to my chest affectionately.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered in an appealingly satisfied way. "Thank you for making me cum" I knew she wanted to throw her arms around me and kiss my face happily, but she still retained a certain amount of trepidation towards her new Master and was learning to contain such spontaneous displays of love.

I smiled down at my slutty, slightly sated sister. This had been an energetic start to a full day's indulgences, more energetic than I'd planned but if I'd learned anything in the short time since enslaving my sweet innocent sibling it was to let the mood set the direction of the debauchery. Now she was glowing and emotionally receptive held in my embrace from the orgasm I'd given her and I was erect and aroused and inspired; the ideal state to continue her education in depravity and train her to be the perfect sub. It promised to be a long and interesting day.

12