Nemo Repente Fuit Turpissimus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the seal of our mouths and stood upright to survey the tantalizing vision of my perverse property, stretched out lewd and lovely and still tightly tied down awaiting her Master's pleasure. My erection was bobbing level with her seductively solemn face and I leaned forward so it brushed her cheek.

"Clean me, slave, lick my cock dry and taste your own fuck juices," I ordered and without a word my sister twisted her head eagerly to capture the swollen head of my erection with pretty pursed lips, planting kisses tenderly upon my slippery purple bulb before darting her talented tongue out and slowly lapping along its solid length and smearing her soft lips with her own sweet lube with obvious relish, looking up into my eyes and instinctively knowing how much the sight of her enjoying the taste of her liquid arousal was turning her brother on.

I'd offered her my sticky prick to lap clean as a diversion whilst I decided what usage I should make of her next and as expected the feel of my sister's nursing mouth against my cock was to provide inspiration... today was a day of firsts for my recently corrupted sibling and I realized that so far I'd denied myself the pleasure of tasting the nectar that my succulent little slave produced in such prestigious amounts. Taking my steel erection in hand I drew it free of her devoted tongue and pressed it against her mouth, forcing it deep into her mouth and telling her not to release it from her oral embrace I carefully climbed up onto the table till I was kneeling either side of my slave's head, then without warning I clambered downwards and thrust my face betwixt her creamy young splayed thighs and savored the piquant taste of my ravishing and ravished sister.

The feel of my tongue tracing the lines of her labia in greedy pursuit of her fuck honey obviously appealed to my salacious sister because she responded in kind by sucking hard on her mouthful of cock as she rose her head from the table top to drive my erection deep into her face. I lowered my pelvis on top of her slowly and forced her head back flat against the table and began to fuck her mouth with a shallow motion that was soon in time with the long strokes that my tongue as it traversed the length of her oozing cunt, lingering at each limit by thrusting myself into her vagina's entrance, the seeping source of delicious fuck juice or by teasing the hard pearl of her rigid clitoris with my teeth or swirling it around in lapping circles with my tongue.

This unexpected oral attention was having the desired effect upon my susceptible sister and she was moving her svelte hips against my soaked mouth and chin as she succumbed to a whole new swell of sensations to add to the overload of exhilarating education she had already been subject to in the few short hours since she had surrendered herself body and mind to me. I couldn't get enough of her freely flowing juices, not that there seemed any danger of them drying up, but as my sister strained desperately against the ropes that were securing her legs wide in order to force my face into her yielding soft sexual organ I took advantage of her raised buttocks and followed the torrent of escaping lubricant down between her pert arse cheeks with my tongue, seeking out her fuck juice flavoured anus and letting my tongue flick against the puckered hole experimentally.

Despite the increasing force of my thrusting thighs into my sibling's face I still managed to produce a squeal of surprise from my perverse possession at this familiarity so I slid back and returned my mouth to the protruding hardness of her teenage clit whilst taking advantage of the moistened attraction of her asshole to part her buttocks with my supporting hands and easily slide my finger inside her sphincter up to the knuckle. Once again I felt her receptive body stiffen underneath mine but an increased nibbling on her pink little pearl instantly distracted her and renewed her oral grip on my cock...thus stimulated I continued the digital intrusion upon her relaxing asshole until she accepted the gentle in-out experimentation and her expanding sphincter accepted a second finger inside its lubricated tight clutching.

My sister's teeth were now beginning to close against my cock as her passion increased....in my arousal the sharp stabs of sensation were aiding my own approaching orgasm and as I anally finger-fucked my sweet sister I realized that I was in danger of choking her as I got caught up in the surge of lustful madness; she hadn't muttered a word of complaint as my face fucking of her had become more frenzied and like a good slave she'd took what was offered her, but I could see the danger in losing control with her in that prone position and reluctantly I relinquished the hold I had on my hard serving fuck puppet's cunt and ass and rolled clear of her stretched out and abused body, noting with satisfaction how she tried to retain my erection in her mouth until it was wrenched away from her.

Dizzy with desire I pretended a measure of dignity as I slid off the table and once again greedily devoured the vision that was my vivacious little sister, still tied down tight and squirming her pliant slim body coquettishly in disappointment at not being allowed to make her Master cum deep inside as I fucked her throat. However I was already moved to using her and giving her new experiences in humiliating exaltation. I'd taken the virginity of her mouth and cunt in the short space of the day and now my personal pain whore had moved me to needing to cum again I wanted to take the virginity of her tempting ass.....a suitably taboo treasure for me to corrupt my novice sibling in. Looking down into her familiar blue eyes made strangely alive with the lust she'd been introduced to so far I felt moved to kiss her again quickly; knowing I'd just been fucking that innocent face only slightly put me off the taste of her pouting lips, and just to test her reaction I announced my intention to take her anal virginity.

"I'm yours, Sir... you can do anything to me if it makes you happy. Make me your whore, Sir, fuck my arse and teach me what it feels like to be your slave," she purred, sincere in her desire to serve and turning herself on be the brazenness of her words.

I was convinced, although in my adrenaline crazed condition it didn't take much, and swiftly I untied the ropes that had held my slave in position. I didn't want her limbs going numb on me and then I once again stood at the end of the dining table where my sister's shapely legs were hanging free, splayed in the most provocative of fashions. My cock was crying out for relief and with a deliberately teasing stroke I placed my hard manhood against my sister's wet clit and drew it against it downwards, between engorged labia folds and then smoothly back inside her velvet cunt until the entire straining shaft was buried inside her where it belonged.

My slave's lips parted with a gasp of undisguised delight as I held her there with my hands on her hips as helpless as when she had been tied down and I ground my public bone against her, instinctively she wrapped her legs around me desperate to keep me crushed inside and against her. I leaned forward and allowed my sister to throw her slim arms around my neck then I started the jerking action of my pelvis, hard plunging thrusts that I could feel send shock waves of violent ecstasy throughout the small frame clinging to me. My sister's grip on me seemed strong enough judging by the feel of her nails sinking into my neck so without warning I lifted her clear of the table and stood upright with her welded to my body and impaled upon my cock.

This new stance allowed me full access to the firm roundness of her arse and I cupped her buttocks in order to lift and guide her up and down the length of my supporting erection until she was bouncing it nearly out of her cunt then sinking hard onto it again with rapturous vigor, each stroke producing obscenely exciting wet slapping noises. As the pace picked up and my slutty sister dedicated herself to fucking and being fucked in this gravity defying way I let one of my cupping hands move more beneath and between her gyrating rump and easily slid two extended fingers back inside her wet anus, feeling the piston movement of my prick against them separated by a delicate internal wall. My pain whore gasped and bit into my neck at this latest addition to her elated violation and I matched the rhythm of the frontal penetration and drove cock and fingers into my sister until she was rocking against me in an unmistakable sign of yet another approaching orgasm.

I quickly laid her back on the table and disengaged myself from both her inviting entrances; she whimpered in dismay but I wasn't about to stop her from living up to her potential as my sex slave, taking hold of her hair maybe a little too roughly in my eagerness I pulled her to her feet and bent her into position leaning face down over the table's edge. My clever little slut knew my intentions and the sight of her reaching down with submissive grace and holding her own arse cheeks splayed apart for her Master brought a fresh surge of demented lust coursing through me and without hesitation I guided my dripping erection to nestle between the offered buttocks and nudging against the virgin puckered but slightly gaping asshole.

It was a tight squeeze as the tip of my prick forced its way inside her despite the previous exploration but my sister's natural production of lubricant and her embracing of all painful stimulation meant that between our efforts I was soon sinking my incestuous cock smoothly past her stretched sphincter and once again inside her tight body. Lust overwhelmed me at this final sodomizing claim of my sister's body and with a fistful of her hair holding her in the most subjugated of positions face down and arse up I worked my invading cock hard into my beautiful slut, noticing at the edge of reason that the little whore had a dainty hand snaked down between her thighs and was frantically rubbing her clit with mounting excitement. This urgent need to join me in orgasm was a climatic trigger that I was unable or unwilling to resist. With an exhilaration that made my senses swim I fucked her beyond all restraint and exploded great filthy loads of cum deep inside her, with gratification I felt her spasm with her own intense orgasm and her sphincter clutched at my jerking cock as we both lost control to the pure force of ecstatic release that we had spurred to these insane levels in each other.

Time stood still as spurt after spurt of my hot spunk shot inside this unnatural depositary, her continuing climax milking my cock in a way that made me never want to recover from this electric bliss, but eventually we were drained of all strength and I found myself pinning my panting sister down with my full weight although I doubt she noticed such was the joyous oblivion she was wallowing in. Much as I hated to do so I eased my still rigid cock out of my sister and staggered back in a daze....as I recovered my senses I watched fascinated as a stream of my semen flowed out of her quivering and contracting anus. Without thinking I reached down and halted the seeping flow with my fingers, gathering it up and rubbing it first into her exposed cunt then smearing it sensually across the reddened buttocks still marked with welts from the earlier punishment they had taken.

How soothing this was to my sister I couldn't say as she seemed to have fainted, but closer concerned examination revealed exhausted she had slipped into a half sleep still bent over the table's edge. Although I was still a little shaky myself I tenderly gathered her into my arms and bore my precious possession up, she snuggling against my chest with an angelic smile of contentment playing on her lips.. I carried her upstairs back to her bed where the day's events had been instigated what seemed like decades ago but in reality was mere hours. I laid her down and she opened her eyes a little.

"Thank you Sir,' she purred. " Did I serve you well?"

"Yes, my possession, I'm very pleased with you although you have a lot more to learn," I promised and she smiled happily at this praise and the prospect of future depravity.

This fervent memory of my first day of training was being relived by me until I was catapulted back to the present by my still devoted sister, who getting bored of washing a Master who seemed to be in a trance had applied rather too much effort into the soaping of my cock and balls and was now grasping my rising erection in both hands as she knelt in the bath below me and was wanking me in a confident, much practiced manner that after the reminiscing I had been indulging myself with I welcomed. Seeing that she had my full attention again and smiling innocently up at me she continued in her manipulations she added the stroking of my balls to her pretend washing of her Owner, then grasped the swollen bell end in her soapy grip and ran her fingertips across that most sensitive of purple flesh, teasing and tempting until her two handed manipulations had the desired effect and I ordered her to get ready for me to cum on her.

Delightedly she drew closer and pressed her equally soapy chest to my twitching cock, her hard nipples scraping across the receptive tender cock head and pushing me unavoidably into climax as she continued to pull on my throbbing and jerking shaft. I erupted straight up into the steamy air, cum arching and then landing across my slave sister's damp face and tangles of her hair in great obscene splatters. My personal slut licked the cum from round her smirking mouth with a very pleased look on her face, she had become proud of her aim in the short weeks since I'd enslaved her so completely and on reflection she had every right to have such perverse pride.....she really was a very good slave, my perfect sister.

12