Nephew Discovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Even more of his aunt and cousin.
4.1k words
4.6
125.5k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some people have been waiting a long time for the second part so here it is and sorry for the delay. This is a continuation from Nephew Discovers Ch. 01.

*

To receive a hand-job from an attractive mother and her equally enchanting daughter is something that most men will never experience, to receive one from your Aunt and cousin is something that even fewer men can claim to have experienced. For me however this was not so, I had been at my aunt's house for barely three hours and yet in that time I had discovered their like for naturism, joined them in their 'hobby' and had been treated to a hand-job as an act of kindness for the strain that was put upon my cock by the sight of the couple in a state of total undress.

The two beauties had returned to the kitchen to finish their lunch and to tidy up the dirty plates, leaving me panting on the living room couch, shocked and exhilarated by what had just occurred. Their expert hands had brought me to such a powerful climax that I was barely able to move and my naked frame lay motionless in the softly cushioned chair for almost twenty minutes before I felt able to stand.

I made my way slowly past the couch and headed through the door that led into the hallway. I could hear no sign of inhabitance in the house; in fact I could barely hear anything at all. I decided to call out, hoping to find the two women who had so very recently given me so very much. "Helen!" I called, hoping my aunt would reply, "Jess," I added, hoping my cousin would do the same. There was no reply from either of them so I made my way slowly back towards the pool, my bare feet making only the slightest sound as I walked over the warm tiles of the hallway.

I opened the door that led into the pool are and glanced into the room. "Jess," I called, my voice echoing around the many windows that lined formed the far wall. There was no reply. I was sure that I would have found them relaxing near the pool and upon discovering that they were not there I began to feel a little uncomfortable with walking the house in a state of complete undress.

I decided to head up to my room and put on a pair of boxers, at least that way I wouldn't be completely naked and wouldn't feel too out of place if I found that my aunt and cousin still were. It was for the maid's benefit that I was so eager to put at least something on, I was eager not to come across her whilst baring all, I would have no idea what to say if that happened.

I quickly reached my room and put on a pair of tight boxers, the bulge of my cock was still visible despite the fabric but it was, at least, covered up and I also happened to think I looked quite attractive in these boxers and I was eager to impress my cousin.

I left my room confident in the knowledge that I was well-enough covered to avoid an awkward run-in with the maid but exposed enough that my aunt and cousin could still enjoy some of my best features. I had not yet been given the 'grand tour' of the house and so I wasn't really sure where I would be able to find the others. I wandered around aimlessly for a while, knocking on doors and sticking my head around them when no response came. Eventually I found what I assumed was my aunt's room, similar in size to mine with an en-suite and a double bed. Although there had been no answer when I knocked on the door I thought that I could hear running water coming from the bathroom. I stepped into the room and knocked on the bathroom door, "Hold on," I heard my aunt say, before she turned off the water allowing her to hear her guest better. "Who is it?" she asked.

"It's me," I said, "I was just wondering where you'd both got to."

"Oh... Okay," she said, "come in, I'd just finished anyway."

I opened the door and stepped into the bathroom.

I was greeted immediately by the sight of my naked aunt, her body glistening with drops of water and her skin flushed red with the heat of the shower. She stood with her eyes fixed upon me as she toweled her wet hair. "Looks like you found me," she said with a smile.

I didn't reply immediately, I was distracted by her beautiful body. "Oh... yes," I said, finally regaining control of my senses, although my cock had risen once again and was straining against the fabric of my boxers.

My aunt's eyed trailed down towards my waist "looks like those boxers were a waste of time," she said with a grin on her face.

I looked down pretending as though I hadn't noticed. "Oh," I said, I wasn't sure what else I could say, I thought maybe she was suggesting I take them off but I suddenly felt a little self conscious and tried to steer the conversation in another direction. "Do you know where Jess is?" I asked.

"No, sorry," she said, "you'll just have to spend a bit of time with me."

"Sure," I replied, still not really sure where to look, "What do you want to do?"

"Come with me," she said as she walked past me, into her room. "Let's watch a bit of TV while we wait to see if Jess wants to join us." She turned on the TV and pointed to her bed. I cautiously sat myself at its head a maneuvered a few pillows so that my back was protected from the hardness of the headboard. She did the same, bringing the remote with her as she came. I felt a little strange at first, being atop the covers of my Aunts bed wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and my aunt wearing even less.

My apprehensions soon faded away as we watched TV together in silence, it soon began to feel like the most natural thing in the world to be sat together in such a state of undress. As we watched the TV together (some terrible show about celebrity scandals) I began to feel much more comfortable, initially I had kept my eyes fixed hard on the screen, trying my best not to stare at my aunt's perfect body but as time passed I felt comfortable glancing over at her as she painted her nails beside me.

"What do you think?" she asked me, her freshly painted hands and toes pointed towards me.

"Very nice," I said, "I think red is the best color."

"Really? Me too, nice and sexy don't ya think?" she said with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"You're so cute when you get all self conscious," she said, her smile wider than ever, "there's nothing wrong with saying it's sexy, you just need to relax."

"I know," I said, "It just seems a little strange that I've been here for four of five hours, and already were sat here together, you naked and me practically naked having earlier received a hand-job from my aunt."

"That's fine," she said, her wide grin turning to a caring smile, "just remember that Jess and I find you as attractive as you find us and I personally am flattered by your interest, there's nothing to be ashamed of and to be quite honest I'm proud at how mature you are being about all of this."

"Thanks, I'm sorry if I seem a little strange at times, I don't mean to be, I am thankful for all you've done for me... and to me," I added, hoping to alleviate the seriousness of the conversation. Helen laughed, "You won't just be saying thank you," she returned, "remember I said that you will be paying the pair of us back at some time or another."

"Yeah..." I said, a little nervous at the prospect, although visibly excited.

"Any thought as how you'd like to repay me?" she added.

"I don't know," I said, an obvious lie- I had been harboring an erection for so long that I felt as though I could quite easily throw my aunt onto her back and take her violently right then and there, but I knew that there were certain limitations that we had to overcome, that we may never overcome, I was scared that anything that I might suggest would be considered a step too far.

"Well, I'm sure I'll think of something." She said.

"Let me know when it's time, I think I'm ready when you are."

"What if I told you I'm ready right now?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, hoping for so much but knowing that even the smallest gesture would be acceptable to me.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so if you are just say so." She leaned over to the bedside table and slowly opened the drawer. I was eager to see what it was that she was getting but was also resistant to show myself to be too eager so I played it as cool as I could bare. My heart skipped a beat and I held my breath momentarily as I saw what it was that my aunt was fetching from the drawer. It was a glass dildo, slightly shorter than my own cock but a little bit wider. I was lost for words; all I could do was look on in awe as she applied lube from a small bottle and rubbed it into the glass phallus, evoking memories of what she had done to my own swollen manhood barely hours before. I watched her as she spread her legs apart, ever so slightly and placed the dildo at the entrance to her pussy. It was so erotic to see my aunt displaying such overt sexuality and I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like if my cock was to take the place of that dildo as it slowly pushed its way into her moist womanhood.

I was unsure what it was exactly that my aunt wanted me to do to repay her favor. She leant back with her eyes closed tightly and slowly dragged the dildo up and down, gyrating her hips slightly over its length as she did. To see any woman do this would have been amazing but to see it performed by a blood relative made the eroticism almost unbearable.

Finally my role in this was revealed as, after only a few minutes my aunt spoke out to me, barely in a whisper, "Kiss me," she said, not stopping to open her eyes. She had suggested earlier that I would be able to join in at my own pace but the tension on her breath made it sound as though it was a command rather than a request and she seemed to need it so much that to deny her it would be akin to denying water to a woman dying of thirst.

Whatever small resistance I had to joining in with this taboo was greatly overcome by the deep sense of longing I felt for my aunt and my deep desire to please her as she had pleased me. I reached over her sprawled body and placed my hand on her waist, I felt her body let out a shudder as she felt my touch. I was so eager to please that my movement felt totally natural and I leant in towards her lips. As our lips made contact she moaned a little and I was momentarily tempted to stop, thinking that perhaps what we were doing was wrong. This small wavering of resolve didn't last long as she quickly returned the kiss and I put all thoughts of doubt behind me and kissed her deeply, as though she were a lover I had coveted my whole life.

As we kissed I could feel the gentle back and forth of her arm as she thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy with ever-increasing vigor. Her breath more labored and before long I felt her whole body shudder before she began to convulse in an all-consuming orgasm. I pulled away from her and sat next to her, watching her panting as she tried to get her breath back. She lay still for a few minutes, not daring to open her eyes. Finally she did, and looked immediately towards me; she pulled the dildo out of her thoroughly abused pussy and let it fall onto the sheets between her legs. For a moment she looked as though she was about to speak but no sound escaped her quivering lips. I could think of nothing to say, I was amazed at what I had just been a part of and felt as though I could sit motionless forever just watching her recovering body.

Eventually she spoke, "Thank you," she said, barely able to say more. I felt as though I should be thanking her, but decided instead to remain silent.

After a few more minutes she pulled together enough strength to sit up again. She reached her hand out towards my head and pulled it in towards her before leaning in and kissing me on the forehead. "I'm really glad you decided to come stay with us," she said.

"I'm thankful that you offered," I replied, amazed that she was thanking me when it was I who owed her so much.

She looked down towards my waist and saw my bulging erection, plain to see, even through my boxers. "You know," she said, "If you need me to take care of that you only have to ask."

I smiled at the thought and knew that right now it would be very welcome, but decided to decline, "maybe later," I said, unsure why.

"Just let me know when you're ready," she said. We sat together for about a quarter hour before Helen suggested we go and look for Jess. We left her bedroom and I followed Helen as she led me back down the stairs and into the foyer. Neither of us talked as we headed towards the kitchen where we could smell the enticing aroma of something being cooked. I had assumed that the smell had been created by jess cooking but upon entering the room I realized that it was, in fact, Sarah the maid who was preparing dinner. Helen was totally unfazed by the appearance of the maid; she had most probably known it was her before we entered the room. How she could stand comfortably before the maid wearing not a single thread of clothing was amazing to me, I was still wearing boxers and I had quickly become uneasy. I watched the two as they chatted for a while about dinner; the maid seemed as unaffected by Helen's nudity as Helen was.

Luckily my awkwardness was soon alleviated as Helen led me out of the kitchen and back on our search for Jess. Eventually we found her lying on a sun-lounger taking in some of the final rays of the dying sun. Like her mother she too was completely naked and seemed completely okay with the fact. She turned to see the pair of us approaching and gave a little disapproving glare as she saw that I had replaced my boxers and was no longer joining them in their naturist pastime. "Covering that junk of yours already I see," she said, in an almost chiding tone.

I couldn't stand the term 'junk' but nonetheless knew what her problem was, luckily Helen stepped in for my defense.

"Remember what I said, Jess. He can join us at his own pace."

"Yeah, I remember," she said, a little crestfallen. She seemed as though she was about to drop the issue when suddenly her face lit up and she sat up in her lounger. "I think I want to turn in my favor."

"Oh yeah?" I replied cautiously.

"Yep," she returned with a look of deep satisfaction on her face, "I want you to take off those boxers, and leave them off for the rest of the night."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," said Helen, again acting for my defense.

"No, its okay," I said, eager not to give my cousin an inflated sense of accomplishment I added, "I was just about to take them off anyway so I guess you've wasted your favor."

She looked a little disappointed but she probably knew that I was just saying it to bring her down a peg or two. "Maybe mom will let me use her favor then," she said, sticking her tongue out childishly.

"Maybe mom has already used hers," returned Helen, looking at me with a smile that was so contagious that I couldn't help returning it.

"What did he do?" she asked, staring wide eyed at her mother.

Helen didn't reply, she simply tapped her nose with her pointed finger.

"What did you do?" asked Jess, hoping to get out of me what her mother had refused.

"Am afraid that's our little secret," I said, smirking widely.

"You guys are no fun," said jess, a little disappointed.

"I wouldn't say that," I retorted, before sliding my boxers off and flicking them towards my cousin, "favor returned," I added smugly.

Almost as soon as I was finally naked again I noticed the maid heading towards us carrying a tray of food. Jess and Helen headed straight for the table and took shelter under the large parasol. Eager to hide as much of myself as possible from the maid I quickly joined them but my efforts were largely in vain as they afforded her a good view of almost my whole body as I pulled a chair forward to sit down upon.

She placed the tray down on the table and nodded to Helen who thanked her and offered her a place at the table. I was relieved to her politely decline before she walked off back towards the kitchen. "Are you sure she's okay with all this?" I asked, still a little uneasy about how this situation would look to someone outside the family.

"She's fine," said Helen reassuringly. "We pay her well and if she wasn't okay with it she wouldn't be here."

I felt slightly reassured but was still not totally comfortable with it. The three of us sat in near total silence as we ate what turned out to be a delicious meal and squinted towards the setting sun as the vast expanse of fields and hills before us faded into darkness.

An hour must have passed before the maid returned to take our plates and we all headed back into the house. During the meal I had almost forgot my nudity but standing up and walking inside with my aunt, my cousin and their maid allowed all the feelings that came with nudity to come flooding back.

We turned towards the pool, the room where all the new experiences with my aunt and cousin had begun. Helen invited jess and me to join her in the hot tub and we both wasted no time in taking her up on her offer. By the time I had arrived at the steps that led into the tub Helen was already sat down in the gently bubbling water. I lowered myself into the steamy pool and sat opposite my aunt, my entrance was followed closely by my cousin who sat to her mother's side.

We sat in the tub for a while talking and reminiscing about old times. My cock had recovered fully from the powerful orgasm that I had received earlier and with each brief glance of the breasts of my aunt of my cousin it slowly began to grow. Before long I had become distracted and was losing concentration, I was finding it difficult to keep up with the conversation and was afraid it was becoming obvious. Soon my distraction was intensified by the sensation of a foot gently stroking my ankle. Beneath the bubbling water I was unable to see who it was that was doing it, both women were acting as though nothing was happening so I was at a total loss as to who it was.

Slowly the foot moved its way up my leg and towards my thigh, my erection grew before finally the foot made contact with my balls and then with the shaft. The sensation was disarming and I momentarily lost control, tilting my head upwards as my eyes rolled back slightly. My reaction wasn't lost on either of them and Jess sniggered a little.

I looked back towards the tow to see that Jess was almost in stitches and Helen was looking back at her in a state of complete oblivion as to what had just occurred. "Sorry," said Jess, "That was priceless."

Helen still looked a little confused. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," said Jess, holding back a more giggles.

"She rubbed my cock with her foot," I said, a little annoyed but still enjoying the joke, "and I'm guessing I pulled a bit of a stupid face."

"Oh," said Helen, now laughing along with Jess and Me. She turned to her daughter and slapped her playfully on the arm, "you mustn't tease your cousin like that," she said.

"I'm sorry," said Jess insincerely pouting her lips.

"That's alright," I said, "but you've got me all worked up now."

"Oh well," she said lightly, smiling at the success of her teasing.

"How are you going to make it up to him?" asked Helen.

"What?" came the reply.

"The poor boy's probably fit to burst, you shouldn't tease him, you'll drive him mad, how are you going to make it up to him?"

"It's okay," I said, concerned not to look to eager to exact some kind of repayment from my cousin.

Helen stood up and walked up to the ledge of the hot tub before sitting down directly behind me. She spread her legs either side of me and tapped the edge of the tub, indicating that I sit in front of her. I did so almost without hesitation, reveling in the closeness of our bodies, her breasts pushed firmly against my back and her head rested on my shoulder looking over towards her daughter. She moved her legs slightly and placed them over my thighs in such a way that my legs were secured open and my fully-erect cock was exposed without mercy for her daughter to see. "Now," said Helen, "how would you like to apologize?"

12