Nephlim World Saga: Miami Yoga Fire

Story Info
A hot yoga teacher subdues a bigoted robber.
1.8k words
3.61
19.4k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers

Setting: Yoga Studio and Penthouse in Miami

P.S. This story is meant to inspire stories of a similar setting. If anyone decides to write stories like this, please reply on my page. Thank you.

*****

My name is Kalir and I am the instructor for a yoga class that is currently underway. Everyone is wearing the usual skimpy outfits you would expect. Y'know, the baggy shirts athletic men wear that barely covers up their ripped upper bodies, those tight short-shorts that barely cover their thighs (or their junk for the ones feeling bold), all because they think every woman in the class will get so turned on, and try to sneak a peek while posing. The women aren't that different wearing the tight shirts and pants that'll show their arse to anyone who wants to see.

Can't say I judge them, I'm wearing the same type. I'm walking around the studio in just one of those wife beaters that allow anyone to see my pecs through the side, and some shorts that don't even cover my thighs, or keeps my cock contained. The only difference is that I wear them because I'm a nudist who likes to wear as little clothing as I can get away with, but the stares I get from some of my more sexual students don't hurt.

I am considered to be the type of yoga instructor that students want to fuck on the spot. I am of Arabian and Hawaiian descent, something I like to show with the tribal necklace I wear around my brown skinned neck. I used to be an aspiring MMA fighter, so I've got the toned body to prove it. The title should be a dead giveaway, but I am another one of the Nephlim. However, a little factoid you probably don't know is that along with our shape-shifting and enhanced condition, we get an extra mutation unique to every individual. It's called a "Marker" and it allows us to do some rather crazy things. This fact will come into play later, right now I am observing one of my star student's, Megan.

She's just as pretty as every other female in the studio, a beautiful, blonde Caucasian with perky breasts and a petite figure. She's doing the backward position I showed the class and she has it done perfectly.

Me: Good job Megan.

Megan: Thank you Kalir.

Don't let the appearance fool you, Megan is equally smart. She graduated from college with honors and planned on falling back on it when her modeling career didn't pan out. I know this because she told me when we woke up together one morning. Oh, I probably should have mentioned that I occasionally screw with a few of my students (male or female), and Meghan is one of them. One night we bumped into each other at a party, ended up screwing in the shower. She said she just dumped a butt hole of a boyfriend and wasn't interested. I was more interested in sex than a relationship, so we decided to keep it casual.

Later during the night, Meghan and I are having another romp fest. She's lying on top of me, riding my cock while I simply lie there and enjoy it. She's biting her lip while moaning from the ecstasy like a wild animal. Meanwhile, I'm just groaning and tensing up from the feeling of my dick being grinded on, seeing her tits bouncing above me, and my body being jerked from her rocking. I get tired after a while and decide it's my turn, and start to shift positions. Soon we're both leaning, my dick is still in her vagina, but my arm is wrapped around her while I'm thrusting it into her like mad. Her tits begin bouncing again while I'm pounding her upwards with both her arms holding her up on the bed. We pound each other like beasts until it happens. Her privates begin to swell while my balls tighten. Soon, we cum together, and I feel my cum shoot into her like a clogged fountain for what feels like half an hour.

They always end up being so intense since she turns into such a nymph in bed, though I do give a little help. Remember when I mentioned how certain Nephlim gain their own special power? Well mine is Bio-kinesis and it lets me control bio molecular energy to command bio matter. I use this to heal any injured students but I also use it to improve my performance. The trick is that I just conjure some unique pheromones to increase adrenaline, orgasm, and overall sexual processes. Before you say it, I do NOT use this to seduce my students and I do NOT depend on this. I only use this little trick DURING the sex and I have always been told I was a good lover before I learned of this application.

We're lying there for a while until she kisses me on the cheek and leaves. I enjoy watching her walk off half naked before I go back to sleep. Suddenly, I hear a crashing noise and get out of bed to investigate without even putting on a robe. I walk through the hallway naked, with my cock swinging freely, and the next thing I see is a knife to my neck. I turn my eyes to the side and see what appears to be a burglar.

Burglar: Don't move sand head.

Me: Just calm down dude. We can work something out.

Burglar: I already know what I want.

I'm standing there confused. I don't know what this guy wants, but thank goodness I have quick reflexes. Soon enough, he's face-first against the wall and I have his arms held.

Me: What do you want asshole?!

Burglar: FUCK YOU SAND RAT!!

On that note I instantly hack his thoughts. THIS IS RICH! Remember when I mentioned the butt hole boyfriend Meghan ditched? Turns out this is the guy. His name is Dylan and the reason Meghan dumped him was cause he was part of a "patriot's club". Meaning he's a Caucasian dick who's part of group that believes foreigners like me are "invading". He never got over Megan and when he heard she was fucking a guy who's part Arab, he lost it. He broke in here planning to beat me up while I was naked, sodomize me, and then castrate me to keep me away. I am pissed beyond reason and I figure Dylan needs to learn some tolerance.

I punch him hard enough to knock him out then I carry his limp body to my shower room. Then I tie him to an overhead beam under the nozzle. Next thing I do is tear up all the clothing on his body until he's hanging limp and naked as a newborn. I look over his body and it's pretty impressive for a racist psychopath. He's got good toned physique, which makes sense after recalling that Megan once stated that Dylan trained to join the military (As if they would want MORE meat headed bigots making them look bad). His butt was certainly beefy, but make no mistake he's not a giant ogre. It's possible he was taking steroids cause...well...okay... no way around it...HIS COCK IS SMALL!!

It's about 2 inches soft and it completely contrasts his frame, yet he's still pretty attractive overall. I'm still naked and looking him over begins is starting to make me stroke myself. I have always been curious about screwing guys and I've always had a few fantasies about a few of my male students. I get behind him while he's still unconscious and start groping his arse. Then I start running my hands all over his body while leaning against him. Few seconds later, he starts waking up.

Dylan: Huh...Wh-w-WHA!? What's going on? G-g-GET THE FUCK OFF ME!

He starts screaming at the top of his lungs while I've got my arms wrapped around him. He knows what's coming, that he was helpless to stop it but he's trying like hell to. Just to make this more fun, I'm gonna use a little chemical romance. Now I'm generating some pheromones to trigger his hormones. As a result, Dylan's starting to get aroused and his tiny dick is hardening to an erect 6in, even though he doesn't want to. I keep stroking his body and he reluctantly keeps getting aroused. His screams of anger turn to cries of fear when I start rubbing my massive dick along his crack.

Dylan: NO! Please don't! aaaaaaaAAAAAARRRRRGGGH!!

I ram my massive dick in his asshole and he screams in pain. I ignore it and plow into him savagely. I'm gritting my teeth from the rush while he's doing it from all the pain. No matter how much he hates hit, he's still getting more aroused from the fucking and he feels his cum building up. My pheromones kick in and he begins to shoot an intense load on the shower floor. He starts screaming in pain and pleasure as it happens for a long time. Once he's done, Dylan's tired and panting. His cock is dripping and shriveling back up. I grab his cock again anyway and squeeze as I get ready to shoot my load next.

Dylan: FUCK! N-No-NO-NOOOOOOAAAAAFFFFFFFUUUUUCK!

He cries in pain as I shoot my cum into his sore arse. I cum more intensely and multiple times than he did and I grind deeper into his butt as I continue. Dylan sheds more tears and begins to go numb to it and slightly moans in response. Finally I start to finish with me still drilling his arse while holding his hips close to mine and his body raising into the air while I keep thrusting harder.

As soon as I'm done, I leave him hanging in his humiliated state, and calling the cops. They arrive in seconds to see Dylan unconscious naked and with cum dripping off of his dick and arse. They are so aware of Dylan's record, they don't bother to ask about his state. They haul him off as is and I go back to bed smiling. A few days later, I'm finishing another class. Meghan is grateful to me for dealing with Dylan and interested in another romp tonight. I'm more than happy to oblige but I'm also preparing for another guest. When everyone hits the showers, I talk to Rodney. He's an African American descended from Nigeria, just as good looking as me, and a fellow Nephlim. I'm watching him wash his naked body in the shower and decide to join him. He's startled at first, but obliges when I suddenly approach him from behind naked. Everyone knows he is Bisexual, so when I start lathering soap on his black ass globes, he starts moaning. I start sliding my manhood along his crack.

Me: Are you doing anything tonight?

Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers