Nephlim World Saga: Pool Party

Story Info
Victor "V-Rock" enjoys the benefits of his new street image.
1.7k words
7.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers

Setting: Miami Mansion During a Party

This story is meant to inspire other tales of a similar setting. If anyone writes such stories, please reply on my home page.

*****

Yo everyone, Victor, aka V-Rock coming at you from my boy Ricky's swag mansion. If you don't know who I am, ya should read about my stint in prison. For the short version, I am a self-proclaimed "wigger". I'm a Caucasian guy from the suburbs who likes to pretend he's an Afro-American gangster. Before you say it, I swear I'm not as pathetic as you would expect. Hanks to my rich, asshole former parents, I ended up in prison for a crime I didn't commit. I awoke my powers as a Nephlim, I dominated, I gained the power to LITERALLY rewrite my fate, and I DOMINATED!

Now I'm living well, I'm fit as hell, and as I said before, I'm at a killer pool party. This place is just as wild and hot as you could imagine. Two small pools next to a courtyard sized one, Hot young women running/drinking around in tight, little bikinis (at least the ones that are still sober enough to remember to wear ANYTHING), and shirtless studs walking around. Every one of them with their hormones boiling and bulges in their trunks begging to pop out. I'm no exception, I'm still grabbing my crotch just by seeing all the partygoers that are already so drunk, they forgot their swimwear and are bearing themselves for all the sober people to see. It doesn't help that most of the girls are giving me hungry stares, some of them sneaking a few grabs at their bottoms if you know what I mean.

It's understandable to me, like I said, I've been working on my appearance to make it look more thug. I worked out like crazy in prison, and I started getting the tribal tattoos all Nephlim get on their bods. I'm wearing sandals, some big, sick swim trunks, a nice gold chain around my neck (a subtle one, I promise), and a baggy basketball shirt to show off some of my muscles. Every look I'm getting just tells me the effort is working.

After some time walking around, I notice one of Ricky's brothers holding a camera to record two girls in one of the smaller pools. They were both a little drunk, but so was I. Few minutes later, both the girls' ditch their bikinis and they are completely naked for everyone to see. Both of the girls looked like supermodels and I found out they were members of the cheer squad. I walked up to them and Rick's bro introduced me.

Ricky's Brother: YO! V-Rock! WHAT'S UP! I'm just here shooting a film with these two lovely ladies, Amy and Sasha. Girls this is Victor. Victor these lovely birds are two of the campus' hottest cheerleaders.

Amy & Sasha: Hello!

Me: Tsup!

Both of the girls are looking at me clearly impressed, but Sasha gets my attention the most. I can't explain it, but I'm feeling more chemistry from her. She was a brunette, her body was athletic, her figure was petite and her titties were a perfect C-Cup. We start to talk for a while, with her still naked in the pool. At first she starts getting a little shy and tries to cover herself with her arms, which was just turning me on more. However, I give her a towel to cover herself and we both drink together til she starts feeling exhibitionistic again.

The music at the party gets louder and soon enough, we're both dancing in the backyard. Though, I don't think it counts as dancing, more like Sasha leaning against my front naked while grinding. She doesn't care who's watching and she doesn't even mind that my hands are pretty much all over her. I'm trying to hide my erection, which is right against her ass, but I get the feeling she could feel it. We finish up and decide to sit down at one of the benches by the jacuzzi and I take my shirt off from exhaustion, showing off my ripped upper body. She pretty much collapses on my side and I suddenly get conscious of her being naked outdoors.

Me: Sasha, you sure you don't want to cover up.

Sasha: I don't mind, but maybe you could strip off so I won't feel alone.

I get a little nervous from that request and get ready to kindly refuse.

Me: Sorry but I'm n-n-n-not thhaaAAT!

Suddenly I feel something along my thigh, which turns out be her hand. She then starts going down my stomach.

Sasha: Are you sure you don't want to take these shorts off? I could probably help you with this.

She's grabbing the crotch of my trunks and I'm trying to resist to no avail.

Sasha: Don't you want some help getting rid of this thing?

Me: U-u-um I-i=I'm pretty sure I can-

Her hand goes down my trunks and with one firm squeeze on my junk.

Me: YesIcouldusesomehelp!

With that, Sasha pulls out my dick, which is big, rock hard and erect at 10 inches. She starts sucking on it and DAMN did it feel good! I almost shot off in her mouth cause it was so good. I start panting.

Me: WHOA! You're pretty good at that. None of the other girls I've been with have ever given oral like this. Do you do this a lot?

Sasha: No, I'm actually a virgin. I just learned this from watching some videos.

Me: Well it's pretty good for a first time.

I'm leaning back in the chair while she goes between my legs and continues to go at it. It must have drawn some attention, cause the next thing I see is a few more partiers butt naked and having sex. Guys are sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi while getting oral from one of the naked girls skinny-dipping. Ricky and his brother are on the other benches either getting a cowgirl fuck or pounding their dicks into one of the girls' pussy. The party turns into a mini orgy and I end up seeing something on the fence that looks like a person.

Me: H-h-hey Sasha. I am loving this bae but I think I saw a neighbor. Why don't we take this inside and I do some work for you.

Sarah: Uhhh yeah. Let's go in the house.

She is starting to get a little shy again, so I take her in my arms and carry her inside. As I do this, I shake my legs so my trunks slip down to my ankles, then I step out of them. Now I'm as naked as she is, my skin's glistening from sweat and my still hard cock on display for everyone. I carry her into the house's living room and lay her on a wide couch ready to fuck her then and there. Whatever shyness she had before was apparently gone since she had no problem being naked and about to have her cherry popped in front of hundreds of people. I'm leaning down on her and get ready to make her mine.

Sasha: C-c-could you be gentle?

I nod in agreement, then push my dick into her slowly till I feel a pop. She gives a slight yelp from the pain.

Me: Congrats! You're a woman now babe.

She gives a small giggle, then I continue going in and out of her, increasing the speed until I'm fucking her like a whore, hard and fast enough to shake the sofa. I'm grunting like an animal while she has her arms and legs wrapped around me, kneeling her head back while she moans from the pleasure.

Me: OH FFFFFUUCK! This feels good! How did you keep this so tight for so fucking long mama.

Sasha: PLEASE! Don't Stop! FUCK ME HARDER!

Soon enough, I'm ramming into her so hard, it's shaking her from underneath me. We end up getting an audience and soon I'm getting applause.

Guest 1: YEAH! POUND THAT!

Guest 2: GET IT VIC!

Guest 3: FUCK HER IN HALF!

The cheering's really pumping me up and I start fucking her even HARDER. She's rubbing her tits from the ecstasy and seems to enjoy the attention. We continue for an hour, then Sasha starts to get tired of the view.

Sasha: Victor, I'm starting to get uncomfortable. Can we move?

Me: Sure, wanna go upstairs? I saw a bedroom that wasn't used.

She agrees and I'm carrying her over my shoulder, high on libido and with a cock already full of cum. We make it to the bedroom after romping through the hallways naked and sweaty. I then throw her onto the bed, where she bonces a little bit. I stand at the edge while she begins stroking her pussy in front of me, trying to get me revved back up. It starts working as I'm pumping my dick faster and faster till it's hard as a rock. Now that my bloods boiling again, I take her, flip her over and thrust my rod into her ass. She now has her head in the pillow, moaning and screaming while I pump her cute ass like a jackhammer. She takes one of her hands and rubs her clit while I rock her body.

After a near hour I feel my balls tighten.

Me: Fuck Sash, I'm getting ready to CUM!!

Quickly, I let her go and she leans against the headboard, rubbing her titties to entice me. I take both her legs and push them farther apart as I grind my dick against her pussy, rubbing the vein against it without penetrating her. Then, I EXPLODE with my cum shooting onto her stomach as I continue to grind. I then start stroking my still shooting cock to leave more of my jizz on her. She soon blows it after I start and when it's over we collapse on each other naked, glistening and satisfied.

We go hit the showers and manage to sneak a few more rounds in before going back downstairs to get our clothes. The rest basically goes just as well. We stay in touch, I graduate college, start a chain of bars/breweries and become over all successful. I eventually get back with my mom, but who wants to hear about that.

Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 01 Wife Lives Her Black Cock Fantasy with the Pool Boy.in Interracial Love
Pregnant Milky Milf Pregnant milky milf finds a good fuck.in Loving Wives
Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01 White MILF discovers a world of interracial desire.in Interracial Love
Aisha the White Cock Whore Ebony beauty Aisha becomes a white cock whore.in Interracial Love
Love From Behind: Stephanie Black man fucks thick brunette in the ass.in Anal
More Stories