Nephlim World Saga: The Ronin

Story Info
A wannabe warrior proves himself.
2.1k words
3.38
5.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers

Setting: Ancient/Feudal Japan (With all characters dressed in the appropriate outfits)

P.S. All dialogs in the story should be considered translated Japanese.

This story is meant to inspire stories of a similar setting. If anyone decides to write stories like this, please reply on my page. Thank you.

*****

In a small, yet bountiful village of Japan, a figure walks through the streets. He wears a blank, gray mask with only two circles where the eyes should be. His body is clothed in a slightly ragged robe, but wears no shoes. To locals, he is called a "Ronin", However, he is merely a young man, 18 years of age. His name is Hiroto, a man who has been lightly labeled the "village idiot" since birth for his eccentric behavior. The village is currently being visited by a group of 5 nomadic Ronin, samurai who have no master. One of them ran into Hiro and briefly bonded with him. The drifter, named Kenji, explained the Ronin status and after dealing with a group of bandits, Hiro begins idolizing the swordsman. The orphaned youth crafted a persona for himself and became known as a self-proclaimed warrior determined to protect his village.

In the peaceful village, he is considered a humorous perk, nothing to be taken seriously. He didn't have a sword and he is still a virgin who gets nervous around the women he sees in the brothel next to his house. However, people know better than to challenge him. He is known to have horns on his head and mysterious powers that have many believing he is a yokai (a mischievous spirit).

As he walks his usual route, Hiroto notices an alarming sight in the hot springs. Underneath his mask, his eyes widen as he realizes two women from the local brothel seemingly running for their lives. They are both naked and are soon followed by two rough looking men, who are also without clothing. Hiro recognizes them as two of the visiting Ronin, and assumes that the men are attempting to violate the screaming women. As the brutes chase the women, Hiroto moves with incredible speed and knocks both of the men back. The women run away, while the two men get up, enraged over the sudden attack.

Soon enough, two more of the men join the conflict, and have Hiroto surrounded with sword in hand. One of the fighters attempts to strike Hiroto down, but the young man turns his arm into steel and catches the blade. He then throws the brute into his cohorts and while they recuperate, Hiroto he summons more of his power as a Nephlim to defeat the criminals. Another ronin launches an attack, but Hiro transforms his arms into metal blades and parries against the swordsman's strikes. The two go evenly matched until Hiroto breaks through the enemy's weapon in one strike. He then grabs the arms of the thug and kicks him away.

The last two charge towards him, but Hiroto is ready. He simultaneously parries back their combined attacks, breaks their blades while barely slashing their chiseled chests in a single strike, leaving them flabbergasted at the sight of their broken weapons. With incredible speed, Hiroto runs behind them and grabs both of their arms. With savage brutality, he knocks their heads together and uses his strength to swing the bandits around like rag dolls until the thugs are sent flying into a rock. With all of them knocked out, Hiroto stands victorious, until he is punched out of nowhere. He manages to shrug the punch off and sees it is Kenji, ready to fight. Hiroto responds by changing his form into that of a massive dragon, capable of crushing small mountains. Surprisingly, Kenji does the same and the engage each other.

The two young men spend hours fighting, with claws swiping, and fangs piercing flesh. They seem to be evenly matched and by the time night falls, they become tired and collapse. Their forms revert back to normal and while he regains his breath, Hiroto eyes widen in shock at the view of Kenji. The rogue swordsman he thought he knew has the same horns and markings as him. Hiroto looks around to see the four recuperating men. Hiroto's mouth drops and his eyes widen further as he sees the men share the same unnatural traits as him.

Just as Hiroto is hit with the revelation, Kenji stands over him.

Hiroto: You're all YOKAI!?

Kenji: Not exactly. Just let me explain everything, young Hiro.

Kenji explains what he and the other men really are, then goes on to explain what they were really doing in the hot springs. Every time they visit a new village, they indulge themselves with whatever booze and women they can find there. The women were naked because they were swimming in the springs, and they were running because they were teasing the two horny men. After having everything explained to him, Hiro calms his nerves and realizes a few things he missed in the heat of the conflict.

One fact that stood out the most was that all of the men are naked and covered in water. Another realization he made is that, as a result of his shifting, his robe is reduced to a tattered wreck that barely covers his body. This leaves him feeling slightly nervous and somewhat intimidated by the belief that his attributes are inferior. However, he manages to hide this and the men recover from the misunderstanding. They laugh together, drink more of the wine they brought, carry the naked women back to the hot springs and continue their revelry.

Hiroto merely stands still and watches the naked warriors romp like animals. As trained warriors, the five men have very muscled physiques and seem to be in peak condition. They are well-toned in every facet, and their manhood is equal to those of horses. Watching these men run through the waters, with equally naked women pressed against them, begins to make his manhood stir. Kenji is pouring some wine on one of the woman and licks it as it flows down her bare breasts. Another one the ronin drinks like a parched dog while merely lounging nude in the calm waters for everyone to see. Two others chant loudly as one of their own is fucking one of the brothel women. With his blood boiling and wine in his stomach, the man takes the woman in a leaning position, pumping his massive cock into the woman's pussy. The sight of her body shaking, her tits moving up/down, and the sound of her moaning/gritting her teeth in wild pleasure, further arouses the chaste Hiroto. His manhood hardens to a point where he can barely hide it, especially with his fundoshi shredded and unable to contain his rising member.

Kenji notices the awkward young man standing, and gives a spirited laugh.

Kenji: You coming in or what?

Hiroto looks up puzzled.

Kenji: You want to be a Ronin, don't you boy?! You've already proven you can fight like one, now take off those rags and enjoy the...pleasures. You earned it.

Ronin 1: YEAH! Come in and relax! Everyone here is too drunk to laugh at your little man anyway

Ronin 2: Or is it these cute ladies scaring you off? HA! Just run in and have some wine. That'll fix ya.

The other three chime in, loudly encouraging Hiroto to come in.

Hiroto is left shocked by the request. He is hesitant to stand naked in front this group of warriors, whom he believes to be superior in stature. But despite this, he will not turn down this chance to revel with the men he has idolized. Slowly, he takes his ragged robe in his hands and peels it back until gravity takes over and the cloths hit the ground. He then slowly grabs the remaining rags around his waist, closes his eyes, and quickly yanks them off his body. He is now as naked as the battle hardened men and beautiful women, with his full body (and throbbing erection) on display for them all to witness.

Feeling a level of embarrassment, he places his hands over his crotch expecting to be laughed at by Kenji and his men. However, Hiro sees the men give looks of surprise and hears a different reaction from Kenji.

Kenji: Impressive! You definitely look like you've been training yourself, with good results.

Ronin 2: I agree. I expected you to be on the scrawny side considering those baggy robes you were wearing.

Ronin 4: And LOOK! He even has the same markings our kind has.

Ronin 5: Yeah! Stop covering your crotch kid. You're about as big as the rest of us, from the look of it.

Hearing this, Hiroto's shyness begins to fade, and he removes his hands from his crotch. He now stands in front of the men, showing his bare body with more pride. As the other Ronin stated, Hiroto had a figure equally as impressive as theirs. His face is handsome, he has a pumped chest, ripped abs, muscular limbs, and a cock that is 10 inches hard.

The young man walks into the hot springs and finally joins the revelry. For hours, Hiroto celebrates with the men. He has a drinking competition with Kenji, which ends in a standstill. Then two of the Ronin wrestle each other naked, with one of them crying in defeat when the other grabs his swinging cock.

The only problem that occurs is Hiroto's shyness around the women entertaining the other men. Kenji notices this and guides Hiroto to the only woman his men hasn't filled with their seed. She is introduced as Yoshiko and is new to the village brothel. Like Hiroto, she is intimidated by the hardened men, mainly due to the fact that she is chaste. Kenji tries to push Hiroto onto her.

Kenji: I figure with you two being the same age, you could make a simple trade. She makes you into a man, and you help break her into a woman for the brothel.

Hiroto becomes hesitant about doing it, which causes Kenji turn his arm into a mass of tendrils. They wrap around Yoshiko and caress her body in order to arouse her. Like a response, she begins to moan as the limbs tickle her nipples, hold her in a minor spread eagle, and move up and down the lips of her pussy. The sight arouses Hiro and he grabs his pulsing rod, already dripping with cum, and slightly strokes it.

Kenji: Come on! Why don't you two go to the cave nearby so it's just you two? That way you won't be bothered while marking this beautiful thing with your seed.

That is all the convincing he needs. Hiroto lifts Yoshiko and carries her into the cave. The two then drift in the waters and share a brief moment of hesitation. Hiro lays back on a nearby rock as Yoshiko begins massaging him. She caresses his chest, rubs his back, and runs her hands though his body, while he fight back an urge to fuck her mercilessly. Finally, she sets her hands to his pulsing member and only touches it. This triggers him, causing him to kiss her on the mouth before grabbing her forcefully and laying her on her back. With his blood boiling, Hiroto thrusts his massive dick into her formerly virgin pussy, and pumps into her with enough force to leave her vibrating.

She grabs the edges to gain balance and can only moan from ecstasy. Her moaning becomes loud enough to the point where everyone else could hear. Hiroto then flips her over, so she is on all fours while he begins ramming into her arsehole. He enjoys every second of the encounter and the feeling of her tits in his hands only excites him more. After time passes, he feels his balls tighten and prepares to shoot his seed into the young whore. He wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly from behind, then makes the HARD. FINAL THRUSTS!!

Soon enough, they both feel an explosion in their privates and scream in carnal pleasure. They revel in the long orgasm until they both collapse. Hiroto then carries Yoshiko's sore body out while she is unconscious, and is greeted by the Ronin, who scream compliments at him for his conquest. Soon enough, the men invite Hiro to their cabin, where they continue to drink and fuck til the next sun rose. Afterwards, Hiroto joins Kenji's group and leaves the village with them.

Finally, he is a true Ronin, a warrior without a master.

Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers