Nepotism Meets Nymphomania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From this side angle, Bruce could see Moxie's apple-bottom tush hanging toward the floor and her round enhanced tits sitting high on her chest in insatiable anticipation of Henry's load. He cranked his hand up and down on his bright red cock and groaned as a fountain of watery semen pumped in an arc down onto Moxie's jiggling tits.

"Oh to be young again," Bruce said to himself.

He watched his twin sons panting after Henry had drained the last of his cum filled pump onto Moxie. They wiped sweat from the brows and then laughed at each other.

"I think I've got one last gift for you, my dear," Bruce said rising from his feet and strolling toward Moxie.

"Give it to me, daddy," she begged as she shuffled toward Bruce.

He looked down and saw the streams of cum rolling down her cheeks and dripping from her nipples. His cock ached with excitement. She played her part, opening her lips wide enough to fit Bruce's cylindrical cock between them. Her head bobbed aggressively against his pubis and her cheeks compressed with each hard suck. The younger mens' cum was lubricating his prick as it drained into the edges of her lips.

"Fuck me!" Bruce shouted in a throaty roar. He reached a hand to the base of his cock, pulled it from Moxie's thick wet lips and then pumped until he blasted her open mouth with his own milky white gift. The semen splashed against her lips and then he aimed lower, joining his cum to the pool of his son's seed rolling down her peachy neck and breasts.

"Well, I guess we're hired?" Henry broke the quiet sound of panting in the room.

Moxie looked up at Bruce through cum covered eyelashes and then let out a raucous laugh as she used her wrists to wipe away the thick white fluids. Her laugh became infectious and soon Bruce and his sons were laughing at the ridiculousness of their situation.

"You guys owe me a couple after this, I think," Bruce shot back as he walked to a cabinet in the corner of the room and produced a few towels and a box of wet wipes for the group.

"Group hug?" Jacob joked, taking a towel from Bruce. Instead, he received a sloppy cum covered kiss from Moxie on his cheek. He reeled away.

"See what I do for my boys?" She responded and hugged both of Bruce's sons to her side.

"I think my life just got a little more complicated," Bruce observed to the room.

With their business concluded, the group resumed their nude walk through the premises back to the main office building and parted ways knowing they were a little bit closer than they were when the day began.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

See the note at the beginning of the story, plus the category is incest/taboo so I'd say most people would considering fuking you dad's gf while he watched and then played along kind of taboo?

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Not too sure about this ! Its not an incest story is it !!!

Its an ok story, but if over 18's allowed why wait till 19 to find out about place.

Theres no incest in this so whys it in here ?

Its just a sex story, got a bit bored to tell the truth, 2* n thats being generous

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 01 Bobbie impregnates his new step sister.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories