Nepotism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,227 Followers

Evelyn sat at her own desk eating her lunch. A leaf of lettuce fell from her fork between her breasts and she immediately looked up to see if anyone had noticed her through the glass partition. She'd forgotten to re-button her blouse upon returning form the basement and she quickly ran through her head the workmates she'd spoken to in the meantime. Had they noticed her bra, so clearly visible? For sure she knew of only one person who had. Cain. She'd felt his eyes on her from the morning. He'd been looking under the desk more than he had his phone. Boys lacked subtlety, that much was obvious. It was all innocent she thought as she retrieved the lettuce from her bra and buttoned up. He wasn't looking at her sexually surely. Why would he? I'm his mother, she reasoned. The flirting on her behalf was harmless fun, it wouldn't amount to anything. It couldn't

They rode down in the elevator together. Cain waited behind her as she unlocked the door and as they entered it seemed the room had become even hotter since the morning.

"Can't we leave the door open?" Cain asked, thinking of solutions.

"No it's alarmed, it's a security thing. I'll call and get us a fan as soon as possible though." Evelyn again undid her top buttons and Cain followed suit by removing his tie and rolling up his sleeves. Retrieving a file for them both, Cain sat at his laptop and tried logging in while Evelyn called upstairs. He entered the password his mother had given him and an 'incorrect' message appeared. He tried again and received the same outcome. With Evelyn in conversation on her phone he gestured to her to look at his screen and she approached and leaned over his shoulder, her phone in the crook of her neck.

It was the closest they'd been so far and they both knew it. As she entered her own password into his laptop her rib-cage pressed against Cain's upper arm. He could smell her perfume, even the scent of her clothes. His eyes rested on the milky whiteness of her neck and as she straightened up, the impressive mounds of her breast. Standing next to him, watching the screen as it logged on she rested a hand on his shoulder in the same location Devon had earlier. This time the sensation was gentle and more than pleasant.

Evelyn didn't want to take her hand away. She could feel the muscle of his shoulder beneath her palm, the warmth of his skin through the shirt. Oh to touch his skin, she thought. The computer logged on and without a reason to stay she walked around the table towards her own workstation. Watch me. Look at my ass you beautiful boy, she thought as she continued the request for a fan on the phone with administration. Upon reaching her side of the desk she looked across to Cain and he was indeed watching her. He made no secret of the fact. His eyes slowly swept up her body from her groin to her breasts and finally to her face. She returned his stare with equal intensity. This was no longer simple flirting.

Hanging up the phone Evelyn smiled at Cain. "Success. We'll get it tomorrow."

"Oh cool! Literally!" Cain laughed and began working, his mind however focused more on his mother than the task at hand. He noticed himself making mistakes with his data entry and needed to clear his head. "Hey Mom. I mean, Evelyn." He corrected. "What's the deal with this Christmas party? Why didn't you tell me?"

Evelyn stopped her own typing and looked up. "Oh. I didn't think of it. I wasn't planning on going."

"It's just that I was talking to someone and they offered me a costume. It's fancy dress right?"

"Uh huh. Oh god I remember last year or more to the point I don't remember last year. I drank way too much."

"Oh yeah?" Cain smiled. "Didn't Dad try and stop you?"

"Oh he never comes. You know he hates those kind of things."

It was interesting information to Cain. His father wouldn't be there. If she went he'd be alone with his mother, his potentially drunk mother that was willing to flash her breasts like a spring breaker to a crowd of her peers. He had to convince her. "If I go will you come?" Cain asked.

Evelyn thought of the year before. The eyes of the men on her as she flashed the crowd, the exhilaration of the public nudity. She'd put on this years outfit a week ago and asked her husbands opinion and his response had hurt. "Aren't you a bit too old for that Eve?" He'd said. Approaching fifty, with the other girls in the office all younger and with her confidence shattered she'd declined the invite but now under the watchful eyes of her son she all of a sudden felt sexy again. "You'll look after me if I drink too much?"

Cain's eyes lit up. "Of course. So you'll come?"

Evelyn smiled at her son. "Alright but you have to promise not to laugh when you see me."

"I promise." Cain grinned, mentally high-fiving himself.

The afternoon dragged. Cain felt sweat dripping down his back and they took breaks every hour with visits to the server. Five minutes in the chilled room was enough for Evelyn's nipples to stand erect through her shirt and Cain's eyes on her afterwards caused a familiar yet long absent feeling in her sex. And she liked it.

* * * * *

Miles had dropped off the police uniform to Cain's apartment that evening. Standing in front of the mirror he realized he looked more like a stripper than an actual policeman but rationalized that was probably the point. Again it was hard to sleep, only coming after again masturbating to the image of her in his head.

Evelyn lay next to her snoring husband. Staring up at the darkened ceiling her hand ran over her breast and down her stomach. Her fingers pressed through the thin material of the babydoll she wore and she felt the heat of her vagina. Her panties saturated, she pushed hard against her clitoris and pressed her legs together. Uncontrollably moaning she quickly rolled over and buried her face into the pillow to stifle the noise. With her hand clamped to her pussy she came and it was Cain's face she saw in the ecstasy.

* * * * *

"Well what time does this thing end?" Harold asked over the newspaper at the breakfast table.

"I don't know. It ends when it ends." Evelyn replied, covering her mouth as she finished off her toast with honey.

"So you expect me to pick you up I suppose?" Harold complained.

"If you could. I wont be able to drive."

"You'll be drunk as last year I guess."

Evelyn didn't respond.

"Hang about. Why don't you stay at Cain's?" Harold proposed out of the blue. "He's only a few blocks from the building, you could just walk there and I could pick you up in the morning. Save me driving at night. You know my eyes are no good."

Evelyn was taken aback by the proposal. She was sure Cain wouldn't mind but her heart began racing at the prospect of them alone together. "Ah I could mention it I suppose."

"It's settled then." Harold leaned back smiling and flicked the paper to straighten it, satisfied with his solution.

* * * * *

"What? I mean sure you can but what did Dad say?" Cain asked amazed at the idea of his mother spending the night at his apartment.

"It was his idea actually. You know he can't drive at night."

"Yeah of course, no it's all good, I can drive you home in the morning if you like."

"Harold said he'd come get me." Evelyn took off her grey jacket and placed it over the back of her chair. She watched out of the corner of her eye at Cain's reaction to her outfit and it pleased her. Again she'd chosen her wardrobe for him. The black shape wear bodysuit cinched around her waist like a corset and accentuated her bust like no other garment she owned. Her only regret were the black opaque pantyhose under her grey skirt in the heat of the room.

"God it's so hot in here. I hope that fan comes soon." She remarked before taking her seat. Cain's eyes lowered to his own screen and she was disappointed she was no longer the focus of his attention.

I'm going to sleep at his house tonight, she thought. In his bed. No. She corrected herself. Surely not. On his couch. No. In his bed, with him. Stop it Evelyn she told herself. She felt dampness between her legs and couldn't decide if it was her wet or her sweat. "Oh I cant stand it. Don't look Cain. I have to take off these pantyhose!"

"What?" Cain looked up, incredulous.

"It's the heat." She stood up and didn't wait for him to divert his eyes before she kicked off her heels and began hiking up her skirt.

"Oh O.k." Cain replied and made the effort to lower his head but she could see he was still peeking under his brow.

It was what she wanted. She raised her skirt to just below her crotch and reached behind to grab hold of her pantyhose. Lowering them down her legs she allowed her skirt to stay at miniskirt level before sitting down and completing the removal. Lifting them up she placed them in her handbag on the edge of the table, the toe of one leg poking out the top as a reminder of the action that had just taken place.

Mother and son finished a file consecutively and both approached the filing cabinets. It was inopportune timing for Cain. He'd been slowly stroking his erection under the table and now with his mother standing beside him at the cabinet there was really nowhere to hide. As she moved back to obtain another file she casually glanced down at his groin and there it was. There was no doubting what she saw, his hardness pressing out the front of his pants and off to the right. It was what she'd wanted to see for days but now confronted with the reality of her son's erection, she lost her composure. The file in her hand slipped out of her gasp and fell to the floor, the pages inside scattering. Immediately dropping to her haunches she was joined by Cain to help retrieve the documents.

There was a pop quickly followed by another and Evelyn felt the snaps of her bodysuit at her crotch come undone. She knew what had happened immediately but Cain, perplexed by the sound looked to it's source and hence forth, between his mother's legs and up her skirt. Evelyn instinctively lowered her hand to her groin, momentarily spreading her legs to allow access. This afforded her son with an unobstructed view of her pussy. It lasted for less than a second but it cemented in Cain's mind, it was where he wanted to be.

* * * * *

Cain locked the door of his apartment and began walking back to work. The sun was already setting so he didn't feel too conspicuous walking the streets dressed as a cop. "Don't worry, I'll change my sheets!" He felt like slapping himself for saying it. The last words as he farewelled his mother that afternoon. Of all the stupid, brainless things to say. He felt he'd acted so maturely all day. Casually reacting to her removing her pantyhose in front of him, his nonchalance at her accidental upskirt and accompanying wardrobe malfunction. Jesus, I saw my mother's pussy, he exclaimed. And then I go and say that. "Don't worry, I'll change my sheets!" Idiot. He wouldn't be surprised if she changed her mind about staying over.

The noise of the party could be heard from even outside the building as Cain approached the front doors. Upon entering the foyer he was surprised at the number of people gathered, nearly all complete strangers with only a handful of familiar faces. He looked around for his mother but came up empty, eventually grabbing a drink and gravitating towards the 'two stooges' in Devon and Miles dressed as a cowboy and doctor respectively.

Miles took him under his wing and introduced him to countless members of staff and Cain began to be swamped by names and faces. It was all too much and after his fourth drink there was only one face he wanted to see and it looked like she was a no show.

The C.E.O, Walter Fisk himself, made an appearance to much mirth. Dressed as Donald Trump it caused great humor among the crowd. Miles tried to explain the irony in that it was widely regarded Walter was the spitting image of Richard Nixon but Cain struggled to recall what Nixon looked like or the scandal itself, so the joke was lost on him.

"So Evelyn didn't come?" Cain shouted to Miles over the music. "I guess I couldn't convince her."

"No she's here. I saw her with...oh look out!" Miles exclaimed as two hands were placed over Cain's eyes from behind.

He knew it was her in an instant. The feeling he would later in life equate to holding hands with a grade school crush. As he turned, the music, the lights, the volume of people around them, all seemed too perfect, as if written for a screenplay of his life. For a split second as he laid eyes on her he thought he had mistaken her identity, such was her appearance. Her hair in pigtails, held with red ribbon. Smokey eyeshadow and ruby lips. The breasts were hers alright, a black bra framing her cleavage under a tight white shirt. He could see the grey pleated mini, the expanse of leg, the white socks and black shoes from his perspective but he longed to stand back, take in her beauty from a distance. To see her majesty in it's entirety.

"Cain. I'd like you to meet Daniel Blake." She leaned in close as if to whisper but spoke at the same level. "He's a big shot here!" She laughed. It was obvious to Cain his mother had started early but he would be happy to see her drinking before breakfast if it meant she would always look this happy. "And this is his personal assistant, Madeline Green. Maddie, Daniel, this is my so.." Evelyn corrected herself. "..savior. He's the one helping me with the Morris acquisition."

Daniel held out his hand and shook Cain's. "Cain. Good to have you on board." He looked at Miles standing beside Cain. "I hope Miles here hasn't been boring you with stories about his art collection?"

"I haven't said a word Daniel. Although now you mention it there is a Rubens I have my eye on."

Cain had no idea what they were talking about and allowed the men to continue their conversation alone as he turned back to his mother and the other woman. Wearing a flight attendant uniform she was older than Evelyn and looked over Cain with a seeming wizened interest.

"Savior. You say Evelyn. You know I thought you were going to say something else." Madeline stated. She slowly raised a hand and pressed it against Cain's chest over his heart. "Always follow this young man." She again turned to Evelyn. "You two look so alike." She paused and let the words hang in the air. "Savior. I could've sworn you were going to say something else." She touched Evelyn's hand before smiling and walking away to follow Daniel and Miles.

Mother and son looked at each other with the same amazed expression. "What the fuck was that about?" Cain finally exclaimed.

Evelyn smiled. "I think I know but it's not important. Come on let's dance." She tried to take hold of Cain's hand and pull him to the makeshift dance floor but he resisted.

"I don't know Evelyn. I'm not much of a dancer!"

Evelyn leaned into Cain and giggling, whispered in his ear. "You'll do what your mother tells you young man!"

And who was Cain to resist?

That he had two left feet didn't seem to bother Evelyn. Nor anyone else for that matter. They drank and laughed and Cain was surprised that the first real adult party he'd been to turned out to be exactly the same as parties of his youth. People got drunk, a minor scuffle broke out and to hell with the 'no office romance' policy, there were people making out all over the place. The C.E.O made a speech at the end of the night and thanked everyone for such a successful year. He noted the acquisition of Morris Accounting and the work being done by Evelyn and her staff. Come 11:30pm Evelyn went upstairs to get her bag and soon met Cain outside the building.

Noticeably drunk she didn't seem to mind who heard when she asked if it was still alright for her to stay at Cain's house.

"I didn't think you'd want to after that stupid thing I said this afternoon."

Evelyn looked puzzled as they began to walk home together.

"You know, the thing about my sheets." Cain reminded her.

Her laugh reassured him she didn't think twice. "Oh honey I wont take your bed anyway. The couch will be fine."

"No way. I want you in my bed." It came out wrong and Cain was quick to try and fix it. "I mean not with me. We won't sleep together..I mean I'll take the couch!"

Evelyn reached out to wrap her hands around Cain's arm as they walked, a show of affection and to help with her balance. "Oh honey wherever you want me is fine." Her choice of words to Cain seemed loaded but happily she did nothing to correct them.

After only a block Evelyn was putting on a whiny voice and asking how far to go?

"We've only just started!" Cain laughed.

"I know but my feet are sore, I don't often wear these if you hadn't noticed."

Cain looked down at the black school shoes. Her white socks pulled up to just below the knee. "I think they look cute."

"That may be but I'll have blisters tomorrow. You might have to carry me!"

Cain stopped short. "I will if you want. Come on I'll piggy back you."

Evelyn thought of climbing onto her sons back. Her vagina would be pressed against him, her breasts. His hands would be on her legs, their faces so close." The idea seemed appealing but even in her drunken mind the image of them looked ridiculous. "Oh we'd better not, I'd end up weeing on you!"

"What?" Cain exclaimed.

"I'm absolutely busting!" Evelyn admitted and pressed her legs together bending a little at the waist to emphasize the fact.

"Really! Why didn't you go at work?"

"I didn't have to go then."

"Well do you think you can make it?"

Evelyn balled up her hands and pushed them into her crotch. She looked into Cain's eyes. "Nup!"

The block they were on was pretty much deserted. Cars continually crossed at the next intersection but the traffic flow on their street was intermittent. A vacant shop front with a darkened doorway caught Evelyn's eye and she gestured to Cain. "I've got to go honey." She confirmed and passed her handbag to Cain. "Keep watch for me officer?" She added as she ducked into the recess. Cain turned his back and looked either way on the street.

"Really Mom? Peeing in the street." His embarrassment at her behavior quickly turned to fascination as he heard her flow begin behind him. "You know I could arrest you for this young lady!"

Evelyn laughed behind him as she peed. "Oh no look out!"

It was the opening Cain needed to allow him to look at her. Turning he looked first at the ground to see her trail of urine heading quickly towards his shoes. Moving a foot to allow her flow to pass between his legs he looked up at his mother. Facing him squatting, her ass inches off the ground she'd lifted her skirt and pulled aside her white underwear. The cascading waterfall of pee shot out at least a foot from his mother's shadowed pussy. Should he have looked away? He wasn't sure, all he knew was it was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

Evelyn had stopped laughing and now looked up into her son's eyes, biting her bottom lip. He's watching me pee, she thought. My son is watching me pee! She'd never been more aroused. If he'd pulled out his cock she'd have taken him in her mouth right then and there. She thought of touching herself. Slapping a hand against her still pissing pussy and masturbating in front of him. Would he like that? She wondered.

"Shit, Mom there's someone coming!" Cain quickly uttered.

Her flow already decreasing she finished and stood up, covering herself in the process. Stumbling towards Cain she again latched onto his arm and they casually continued their way along the street before both bursting out in laughter at the intersection.

Inside the front door of Cain's apartment Evelyn dropped her bag in the hallway. Leaning against the wall she watched as Cain dead bolted the door and turned to her. "You know I forgot to say how good you look in that uniform." She grabbed at his shirt as he approached and ran a hand over his chest. "Maybe you missed your calling."

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,227 Followers