Nerd Night at Sister's Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers

His hands find their way down to the remaining undergarment. Another deep breath while he drops to his knees. He tucks his hands underneath and slides them down quickly, risking no hesitation. He finds color waiting for him. They always say this is a red. He's not so sure. It's more of an orange to him. Either way, it's fascinating. Regardless, it's at this moment Spencer recognizes what he is committed to. If someone is fucking this girl tonight, it's going to be him.

He stands back up and places a kiss on her cheek, right where he had his fingers moments ago. His dick, rigidly pointing out, nudges into her thigh. She hops back instinctively. He brings his palm back to the cheek, relaxing her, then they settle down to the floor. This is really going to happen. A peaceful expression overcomes her face as she lays down. She's ready for this. As ready as she can be. Spencer looks down at the scene. She's lain out, one leg bent and the other prone. He's spread in between them. Seeing his insatiable cock flapping about above her paleness he recalls an earlier moment in the night when it was graced with the term "cute." He wasn't too happy about it at the time, but he kind of gets it now. His dick, all the way from the top of the head down maintains the same shade. More color than the hue of the girl below, for sure, but mostly same as the skin on the body its attached to, save for a lighter touch under the head where he was circumcised. He shaves, so the only tint you can see is that peach poking out from him. It's something to see it resting right atop that white body and its fiery orange mound. Cute, even.

What he intends to do with it is the farthest thing from cute, however. He lunges over the girl, hands again gently assuring her. She may be blind to the proceedings but he does want her comfortable for them. Once he finds her satisfactorily at ease, he grabs hold of that smooth, nude protrusion and guides it towards the hole under the orange and white. He penetrates her slowly, their breath synchronizing as it occurs. He exhales in relief while she inhales upon it entering her. He presses in and in, the experience empowering, until she's taken all of him. He strokes her cheek once this is done. A smile crosses her lips in response. He can't see her eyes but pictures them under the cloth. He finds confliction in his heart, but overwhelming joy in another part of his body. That part conquers many hearts, this case being no different, so he inhales while pulling back. He loses that breath to push back in and then eases into a more natural motion.

The girl's arms, which had been at their sides since he placed them there, find their way to his back. He relishes the feeling, perhaps too much. His heavy breathing does not subside. As her arms get lost in his, he to loses track of his own. He finds a hand massaging a breast, cupping the full bust and then moving to the nub and surrounding bumps. His tongue is out, licking at her skin. Then in the direction of that breast. He continues pumping in her, accelerating the pace. She clutches beneath him, in appreciation he hopes. No, it's not hope, she must be enjoying this. Her breathing is now the one that sounds like heaves. Maybe that will help Spencer at some level, that it wasn't all a selfish undertaking. No, there is no way she is feeling a comparable ecstasy to his smooth shaft sawing in and out of her. He should have listened to his high school girlfriend and shaved long ago, it feels so much better without any hair in the way. "Do you want to see him?"

No, where did that come from? Black dress, already? No, that's a bad idea. He slows down considerably, almost to a stop.

"Nooooooo." She moans out. Phew. "Don't stop." The next words, her arms squeezing his back. No complaints with that. He resumes thrusting in her, savoring every moment he has. His hands find their way in between her back and the rug, to return the embrace. He places his chin atop her shoulder and closes his eyes to imagine this as more than it is, to imagine it not as a blind hook up but as love making. "Show me, Jess. Show. Me."

No, no, no no no. No. His eyelids perk open. He leans up. Jess in the black dress is there. One of her hands is tucked under that dress. The other? The other is already up at that felt mask. He's too late. The mask is lifted. It actually flips over and gets caught in her red hair. Orange hair. Whatever. She blinks. He realizes that her skin really isn't that white. Not compared to the white of her eyes. It took her a second to get her bearings and see again. Maybe she didn't believe what she was seeing. But he can see it now. "Spence?"

Confusion. Panic? Is that what he heard? She motions to say something again. He can't risk it. He falls on top of her. Smothers her. He moves his lips atop hers and kisses. It's the only way to shut them up. But he finds he can't stop. His hands move from her back to the back of her head. To her hair, no, under the hair to the scalp. It feels amazing. Stupid strap from the sleeping mask is in the way but it still feels great. The smell of sex and debauchery he'd been fighting off dissipates and his nose is filled with smells of her. She smells wonderful. This will all come crashing down soon but at the least he has this moment.

Then, a new sensation finds him. One he absolutely did not expect. He feels her tongue on his lips. She starts kissing him back. They make out briefly. He's bewildered and comes up for air. Breathing, they look at each other. What he finds looking back frightens him. He picks her up, still within her but now sitting up and no longer moving. He leans into her ear, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do."

She finds him again and stares deeply into his eyes. "I thought I told you. Not. To. Stop." She jerks up and down on the last three words. Serious as she may be, she detects the astonishment seeping out of Spencer's dumbfounded, open mouth. She leans into his ear and whispers, "Fuck me, little brother. Worry later, I'm too horny for it now."

He doesn't need anything more. Back into her he pumps. His cock hadn't lost a millimeter of its shape during these events, if anything it got harder. He slides up and down in her, wrapping his arms around her back and pulling his sister into him. He kisses her again. She starts to shudder on top of him. Surely, she didn't...

Oh, he's reaching that point. He sighs out, "Protect...ion." He didn't phrase it as a question but she had to know what he was asking, right? "You're...not" she's heaving back, struggling to speak even more than he was, "Cumming..." These aren't whispers, she's so short of breath she's pushing them out with all her might. Meanwhile, all his energy is going into fucking her. He knows he doesn't have much left and isn't wasting any of it. "...Inside...me." Message sent, clear and loud. Too loud, even. He presses inside her one final time, then pulls back. Wait, too late. He's lost control.

"You...fuck." He does get his dick out, eventually. He's already filled her pussy with cum, and now he's spurting the remnants of it in that lovely orange bush. She can't do anything but laugh. Or is it a cry? Hard to tell, her face is buried into one of his shoulders. She doesn't want to deal with the aftermath of this. She must want to disappear. First, she'll be forced to hear her brother say one last thing.

"I love you, Gwen."

"Looks like we got a nerd who bagged a pledge!" Black dress is back. Jess, was that her name? Yes, she seems intent on doing her thing. "Rare feat, though I can't say I blame her." She manages to pick the two of them up and raise a hand from each. The room gives them a cheer. Spencer had completely forgotten about their audience. Now, he's fully aware that around 30 people are roaring for him standing there completely naked, dick flopping around, next to his to his cum-laden sister. If only they knew. Then again, not sure they'd care. Most look to have already moved onto post-show festivities, guys are having cocks fished out of their pants and chicks who can't find a guy are making out with each other. This must be a dream.

Todd appears to his side, "See, told you this would be your scene."

SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers
12