NerdQuest Pt. 01

Story Info
Andrew's Slave Leia Fantasy becomes reality.
2.7k words
4.36
13.9k
17
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck."

Andrew was a smart guy, he excelled in English and had the advanced vocabulary that often liked to throw around. However right now this was the only word that could come into his mind. Though, these circumstances were known to affect your mental capacity.

Raindrops fell gently on his windshield as the wiper blades rhythmically brushed them aside, creating small rivers of water which shuttered in the breeze. He was going fifty miles an hour down Lake Shore Drive trying to beat rush hour. Headlights pulsed in his rearview as the cars hit small bumps in the road.

"Fuck, shit, fuck."

She was out of his life, and much to his surprise, he was the one who put an end to it. Never in his life did he ever think that he would be the one to break up with someone as attractive as Kristy. She was his ten. In the end, he realized a ten wasn't something that he felt he could handle.

"I did it. I can't believe I did it! I actually broke up with a girl, and one I thought was the most attractive woman I'd ever met. Oh shit!"

Andrew wasn't the most experienced person when dealing with relationships. He was introverted, and loathed conflict. In his previous relationships, of which there had been only two if long term relationships are being counted, he played the role of chameleon. As if taken over by a spell, Andrew would cease to be himself, and suddenly become some odd yes man to the woman he was dating. Not with Kristy, at least not anymore.

They had met during speed dating at a comic convention about six months prior. He was there on a press badge for a website he and a couple of his friends had started, she was there dressed as Princess Leia in the slave costume from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. She was gorgeous.

Her hair was braided in long, golden strands which were twisted into a bun at the back of her head. Her her eyes were wide, wispy, and a soft shade of blue. Her lips were peach and glistening. She smiled and giggled a little as she waved to him timidly.

"Hi, I'm Kristy!" her voice was soft and had a rough scratch to it. To Andrew, that was the sound which would melt his heart. That, and the sound of her laughter. He remembered to keep eye contact with her for the short three minutes they had together. Every now and again, when he felt there was no risk, he would peek at her.

Her legs were long, slender, and freshly shaved. They almost appeared to glow in the light. The soft fabric of her high cut skirt shifted, revealing her toned thigh. Andrew followed the thigh all the way up, just shy of her hips. He imagined that her pussy was hairless as well. Her breasts were perfect handfuls, resting peacefully in the wire lined bra which held them. They heaved with each breath she took, doubling in size almost instantly. The looked soft and inviting.

His mind drifted from their first meeting, to when Kristy wore the Slave Leia costume one night for him. Andrew was a Star Wars fanatic. Much like most male Star Wars fans, one of the defining moments on their journey into manhood was seeing Carrie Fisher wearing that bikini. It was a borderline obsession with how much he fantasized about that. He even warped his tape of jedi after pausing it for so long in certain places during the Jabba's palace scenes.

He was lying in bed, naked, the sheets and comforter lightly draped over him. His erect penis was excited further by the soft, silken sheets caressing its soft skin lightly. His penis throbbed with excitement.

"Is your lightsaber on?"

She stood in the doorway, her arm propped up against the door frame.

"Are you a jedi? Or are you a sith?"

Andrew's smile grew wider. He raised his arm, and curled his fingers toward himself slowly. Kristy stumbled toward him unsteadily, as if being pulled over by The Force. "I guess you'll just have to find out the hard way."

Kristy's mouth curled into a seductive smile as she lowered her head and kissed his chest. Slowly, she lowered herself down his torso, gently lowering the sheets further and further, until his cock burst from under the sheets, standing at full attention. "Oh my Andrew. You didn't tell me you were such a bad boy. I've never slept with a sith before."

Andrew felt her fingers curl around the large shaft of his penis, and then slowly move up and down. His face was flush with excitement. Her mouth felt cold as she exhaled and enveloped the head of his penis with her mouth. Her tongue moved wildly around its head making Andrew grip the blankets tighter and let a soft moan escape him.

When she heard Andrew moan with pleasure, she felt excitement tickle in her vagina. She plunged his member deeper into her mouth. She loved the taste of his cock. She loved how she could feel every muscle quiver with pleasure as she ran her tongue along the shaft. She loved knowing that it was her making him feel this way. It felt almost powerful.

Andrew slipped his hands down his side and into her soft hair. He gripped and slowly pulled her down further onto his penis. Pushing it as far as she would allow before tensing. Each time she rose, he would push her just a little further down his cock, hoping that she would be able to fit all of him inside of her mouth. She moaned, and he could feel it on his penis. He also felt her saliva overflow from her mouth, and drip down onto his shaven scrotum and run down his taint. It was cold, but made him feel even more rock hard.

Kristy propped herself up, her head still bobbing up and down over his penis, and reached behind her and unhooked her bra. It fell around her arms, and her breasts hung freely in the air. She pushed the bra aside, and dipped deeper onto Andrew's cock, making sure she brushed her breasts against his shaft as she rose.

Andrew reached down and cupped her breast, her nipples were firm to the touch, and Kristy moaned as he touched them. He played with her nipples for a moment, relishing in the feeling of her moans on his penis. Then he caressed her firm thigh with his hand, and spun her around so that she laid on top of him, her mouth still working on his shaft. There was a soft, wet pop as she pulled her mouth off his cock.

"Oh master, I failed to perform in today's training session, please teach me a lesson."

Andrew tugged at the string holding both sides of her skirt together, and it fell off around him. He looked up from behind the fabric and saw Kristy's perfectly shaven pussy. It glistened in the soft light of the room, and became irresistible. She moaned louder when she felt his tongue flick her clitorus.

It was nothing more than a tickle at first, but that tickle sent a warmth all through her body. She lifted her head from his cock again, and gasped for breath.

"Your tongue...is amazing!" she managed to say through her breathes for air.

"You are amazing," was his only response back before she could feel his tongue dancing across her vagina. Before Andrew, she never came when a guy went down on her, with Andrew, every time was an orgasm. He was so attentive, leaving no parts untouched. Starting at the clit, he would flick his tongue gently at first, tickling and toying with her clit. Then he would press deep into it, passionate, hungry, and take it nice and slow. He would then move down each side of the lip before working his way back up to the clit, then toy her vangina with his finger. Teasing and petting the hole while tickling her clit again.

That warmth would spread through her body shortly after this and make her quiver uncontrollably as she orgasm'd.

"Oh...oh...oh...ohmygod...ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't -"

Then she moaned loudly, and thrust Andrew's cock back into her mouth, muffling her screams of pleasure.

Andrew kept performing cunninlingus as her legs quivered by his head, and he felt her breasts caress his stomach as she moved up and down.

After a moment, Kristy calmed, and then pulled his penis from her mouth, and rotated so that she met his face. Her hand gripped his penis, firmly and she kissed him, deeply. She pulled his shaft close to her, and lightly rubbed the head of his penis against her vagina. One it felt wet with her juices, she wiggled it slowly between her lips, and let just the tip enter.

Andrew pushed back against Kristy's shoulder and escaped her hard kiss.

"Wait, we didn't put a condom on yet!"

Kristy smiled sensually. She kissed him on the cheek and then whispered in his ear, "Tonight, no condom. I want you to cum inside of me."

"A-are you sure babe?"

Rather than respond with words Kristy's response was answered with action. She lowered herself down further onto his penis until she could not lower anymore. She then rose, lifting her body off of his member, making it slick with her juices. She then lowered herself back down onto his shaft, sliding deeper, and deeper, until he was all the way inside of her.

He felt her warmth. Her tight vagina around his penis was the feeling he longed for most in this world. Soon, their bodies were in sync, moving in rhythm as their pace increased. Kristy planted her hands firmly against the backboard of the bed, and pressed her body harder onto Andrew's cock. Feeling it penetrate deeper with each thrust, almost able to hit her G-spot.

"Oh baby!" Andrew said as he cupped her breast with his mouth. Twirling his tongue around her nipple, then biting down gently on it, and flipping it with the tip of his tongue. This time Kristy screamed. The headboard of the bed beat louder against the wall, and the bed creaked in it's frame.

Andrew was close, too close. He forced himself to hold out longer. To keep allowing himself this rare pleasure, he didn't know when the next time he would get the chance to come in her, so he needed this to last. It was hard though, she was so sexy dressed as Princess Leia, and she felt so good, he could feel himself start to give.

Kristy was elated, she never thought Andrew would last this long. She loved the risk of letting Andrew come inside of her. It made blood rush. She had never let a man come inside of her before, heck she had never let a guy fuck her without a condom before, but with Andrew, she was willing to take the risk. She smiled wide again and dropped down and hugged him, raising her pussy higher so he could fuck her better. She heard him whimper a little. He was almost there.

Andrew couldn't hold out much longer. Hearing the noises that were coming from Kristy made him more excited, and more aroused. He loved the way she smelled, like lavender, and how her breath staggered each time he thrust himself inside of her.

"Come inside me baby, please come inside me."

Andrew lost control.

Kristy felt Andrew's warm semen fill up inside of her.

Both of them smiled.

Andrew slowed his thrust, he felt his warm semen drip over his penis inside of her, and slowly drip down his shaft as she rose up and down. Her body shook with pleasure. After a moment of gentle rocking, Kristy slowly rose up off of Andrew's penis.

The cold air of the room felt good on his exposed penis, but already it longed to be back inside of Kristy.

"Oh babe that was amazing."

Kristy swung her leg back around and kissed her way back down his torso, until she was looking right at his beautiful penis. She loved this penis, it hit all of her spots in all the right ways. Semen dripped from the tip of his cock.

"I want to taste myself."

Then she wrapped her lips around his cock again. It was salty, and tasted amazing. Andrew trembled with sensitive pleasure. She got as much of his semen and her taste off of his penis as possible, and licked up anything that fell onto his pelvis until her mouth was filled.

She swallowed the mixture and let it's taste permeate through her. She smiled.

A car horn honked and Andrew woke up from his daydream. He had one and on the steering wheel, and one hand was storking his penis under his pants. He groaned.

"Oh man, maybe I did make a terrible mistake. Well, I can't dwell on this. Doesn't matter how hot she was, or how good she was in bed, she drove me crazy. I had no choice! I never would be happy with her...right?"

He pulled his car into his parking spot, and then rushed inside of his apartment complex, hoping to avoid as much rain as possible. The apartment complex used to be an old hotel, so it's entrance was very grand. White marble lined the lower half of the walls, opening at one point so a fire could be started in the fireplace. Old chandeliers hung from the ceiling, and cherry stained leather couches rested in groups of threes and fours for people to relax in. Then Andrew heard a familiar voice.

"Another hard day?"

It was Ed, Andrew's landlord. He didn't even need to look up to know. Andrew couldn't stand him, but knew he had to deal with him and play nice to keep his rent in good shape. It hadn't risen in five years, and he planned on it being six. He smiled.

"Yup, but each day that ends is one more day closer to Friday."

Ed laughed the deep and humorous laugh that he does every day when he hears Andrew give that response. "Have a good one Andrew."

"Thanks Ed."

The heavy door to his apartment slammed shut behind him as he leaned his back against it. A deep sigh erupted from him. It's not that he minded being single, it's that he just hated that he didn't have anyone to share things with. His cat mewed at him and brought a smile back onto his face.

His computer cast a bluish glow across his face as Andrew hit the submission button on his new dating site profile. Then he went to the search section, and started seeing who else was out there looking.

After about a week dating had become about as boring and monotonous as his daily sales job. When he wasn't making cold calls to try and sell technology to fortune 500 companies he was on the dating site looking up girls, and sending htm witty message that he hoped would resonate with them enough to warrant a reply email. So far he hadn't received any replies.

Internet porn was losing its appeal quickly. Even with all the different types of lube and toys out there, nothing could compete with the real feeling of another human in the throes of pleasure with you. As he was going about his daily Saturday routine, he heard the notification sound of the dating app ring from his phone.

There was a message! It was a reply! He couldn't believe it, someone actually thought his goofy message was good enough that they wanted more! Her profile loaded and he couldn't believe it, she was gorgeous. He saw she was slender, and a little on the shorter side, but if her pictures could be trusted she had very large breasts.

LOL! You're funny! What'cha up to tonight?

Andrew jumped with elation.

"Holy shit! Yes! Is this seriously happening?"

Not much as of yet. What about you?

Nothing for me. You want to grab a drink?"