NerdQuest Pt. 02

Story Info
Andrew meets his online date...and her roommate.
1.7k words
4.53
10.7k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot for May, the winter had been mild so May was starting to feel like summer. A cool breeze burst through the open windows of the bar. Sounds of music from the surrounding bars around them danced quietly in with the wind. Andrew had been talking with Andrea for the better part of three hours and almost double that in drinks. They had so much in common that the conversation never ceased.

Then, as the conversation came to a comfortable lull the bartender placed a hand on the bar between them and smiled.

"Last call guys, ten minutes."

They both looked at each other amazed.

"Is it-"

"Did we-"

"It is!"

"We did! We stayed here until the bar closed!"

"Oh my gosh it's 3am!"

They laughed as Andrew left some money on the bar and rose to walk behind Andrea into the sticky night. The sidewalks filled with people as bars shut down for the night.

"This was a lot of fun."

Andrea smiled, "Yeah, yeah I had a great time too. I can't believe that we are into so much of the same stuff!"

"Well with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings being two key things, I mean it was only natural that Marvel Comics would be something else we loved!"

"Ah Marvel, if only our love could make us overlook Spider-man 3."

"Oh we do not speak of that movie!" Andrew said as he pointed his finger at her. They both laughed and arrived at Andrea's apartment.

"Hey do you wanna-"

"Hey I'd like to-"

They laughed as they realized they were talking at the same time, and leading into the same place. They placed their foreheads together, then leaned in to kiss. They kissed down her hallway, and as they crossed over the threshold and the door slammed shut by itself. Andrew stopped kissing her suddenly, and looked at Andrea."

"Do you have ghosts?"

"No the door always shuts like that."

Clothes fell to the floor making a trail toward Andrea's bedroom. The bed creaked as they fell onto it. Giggles displaced the bed's creaks.

Andrew ran his hand up and down Andrea's side. He felt the curve of her breasts on her slender body. She wiggled and lifted her legs up. Andrew's hand continued down Andrea's side until he grasped her thong and pulled it up her long crossed legs. Andrea let her legs fall open. Very gently, as if she wasn't touching it at all, Andrea grasped Andrew's penis and twisted her hand over it as she tugged on it's firm shaft.

Andrew's finger ran along Andrea's taint and up her vulva until it came to rest on the clit. He wiggled his finger on it until Andrea sighed deeply. He then ran his finger down her vulva separating her lips and running his finger in a circle around her vagina, waiting to feel her wetness.

When they kissed, it was passionate. His tongue massaged her tongue, and the more aroused each became, the more intense the kiss became.

Andrew had moved back to rubbing Andrea's clit and Andrea was now rapidly jerking him off. The two paused kissing for a moment to enjoy this feeling. Then, Andrea broke the silence.

"Fuck me."

Andrew did not need any more notice than that. He rolled a condom onto his penis, and then moved on top of Andrea. She spread her legs wider, waiting to receive him. He grasped the shaft of his penis and wiggled it's tip on her clit. He then moved the tip down and massaged it in between her lips, allowing its wetness to transfer.

Andrea breathed rapidly. He breasts heaved, her back arched, then she felt him enter her. She jerked for a moment, not realizing how large his penis really was. It felt amazing, but she needed to take it easy to start. She moaned as he slid in further, then felt his mouth on her nipple. It hardened in his mouth and he playfully bit it and sucked on it. Andrea smiled. He felt amazing, his cock navigating her vagina expertly, finding all the spots that she felt that only she could ever get.

She screamed in delight and her eyes widened.

"Holy shit fuck me! Oh my god that feels amazing!"

Andrew sped up his rhythm for a moment, and then guided her up and over, so that she was now presenting herself to him on all fours. Her ass popped high in the air. He eyed her delicate vagina, the lips were a soft pink color and they draped outside of her vulva. She dripped with excitement. It was more than Andrew could stand, he just had to know what she tasted like. His mouth cupped her wet lips and Andrea let out a moan of pure bliss. His tongue lapped at her aroused vagina, every now and then slurping, as his saliva and her wetness mixed in his mouth.

She tasted amazing. Her lips were so soft and wet. She bucked slightly to help guide him right to the places she wanted attention at and he followed suit.

"You're driving me wild!" she squealed. "I need you back inside me now!"

Andrew rose and his penis slipped back inside her vagina so easily and they were back in sync, bucking and grinding on her bed. He pulled her hair backwards into a ponytail, which he held with one hand, then gave the ponytail a tug. Her head jerked backwards and he lunged forwards. He knew she loved it. Their kiss was more and opened mouth pause of ecstasy rather than an actual kiss, but he could smell her breath, he could feel her elation, and he gave her hair another tug.

"Spank me." she whispered between breaths.

Andrew rose up, her hair still in his hand. He tugged her head back by her hair and slapped her left butt cheek so hard a loud clap filled the room. Andrea moaned. "Again!" He spanked her again, then he took his hand and ran it to her front, finding her clitorous again, and massaged his fingers on it while he thrust deeply inside of her. Her vagina contracted around his hard cock as Andrea screamed. Andrew held on as long as he could, but in the end, his scream joined hers as the came in unison. They fell onto their backs on the bed, wide smiles on their faces, their chests heaving as they caught their breath.

Then, Andrea did something unexpected. She carefully pulled his condom off, pinching the end so none of the liquid would spill out, then raised it to her mouth and let his warm semen cascade into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she closed her mouth and swallowed all of his ejaculate.

"Oh you taste delicious."

Andrew and Andrea laid naked in bed for the rest of the night. Andrew caressed her smooth skin and tried to memorize not only how amazing she felt, but how beautiful she was. Her skin was tanned and her body toned. Her breasts were large, a little more than a handful and her nipples were oval shaped. A few small veins were visible on her breasts. She had multiple tattoos, a large one on her rib cage, and several on her arm and back. Her pubic hair was trimmed, short, and shaped in an upside down triangle above her vagina.

Andrew fell asleep not long after that.

When they woke it was morning, Andrea was in the shower and Andrew was wrapped in her bedsheets. The day was already warm, and the breeze from the open window was accompanied by chirping birds, car horns, and sirens. Andrew rose and walked to the bathroom, naked.

He quietly tiptoed into the bathroom and gently reached for the shower curtain. He then ripped it backward exposing a woman's naked, soapy body in the shower. She had long legs, blond hair, and small breasts. The gooseneck shower head was held between her leg as water pulsed from it on her vagina. The woman startled and turned around. This was not Andrea!

Andrew stood frozen, one part in shock at the mistake he had made, and another part because before him stood a gorgeous naked woman who was masturbating.

"Get out asshole!" she shouted at him.

"Oh sorry!" he shouted as he panicked and threw the shower curtain shut and exited the bathroom as quick as he could. The door shut behind him and he heard the water shut off. Andrew quickly dressed and walked into Andrea's kitchen, where she stood making coffee in just a short robe. She turned as she heard him enter and smiled.

"Coffee?"

"Uh, yeah." he said as he walked closer to her. "So, I accidentally walked in on someone in the shower. I thought it was you, I'm really sorry."

Andrea's face twisted. "Ah shoot, I forgot to tell you that I had a roommate." Just as Andrea finished uttering the word her roommate entered into the kitchen.

"Andrea, some guy just...oh."

Andrea put her hands up in the defensive position. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I totally didn't think you were here today! Otherwise I would have told him about you!"

The blond girl stared at Andrea, her arms crossed in front of her breasts, holding her towel in place just a little firmer. Then her expression softened.

"Well, you didn't know I was going to be here. It's a little unexpected."

Andrea paused then realized what must have happened. "Oh, did you and Luke get into another fight?"

Amanda's eyes welled with tears and she nodded her head. Andrea gave her a sympathetic hug. "Oh, I'm sorry hon." Amanda's head rested on Andrea's breast and a tear rolled down her cheek. "It's over Andrea. All those years with him and he just tossed me aside like none of it ever happened." The girls embraced for a few more seconds before she rose from Andrea's breast.

"Well, we can talk about it more later, I don't want to get emotional in front of your friend." Andrea perked up and extended her arm. "Oh that's right! This is Andrew. Andrew, this is Amanda, my roommate."

Andrew smiled and shook her hand. "Hi Amanda, nice to meet you. I'm sorry about your boyfriend, and...running into you this morning in the bathroom."

Amanda blushed. "It's okay, no harm done." As she said it she bit her lip slightly. Andrea poured out three cups of coffee. "Well, why don't we all have a cup of coffee and then grab some breakfast?"