NerdQuest Pt. 04

Story Info
Andrew's girlfriend dress in cosplay, and a tribute is made.
2.3k words
4.49
8.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew shut the door behind him as he entered Amanda's room. She was lying on her bed with a huge smile on her face flipping through a magazine.

"So, can we talk about what just happened?" he said as he walked toward her, then sat on the edge of the bed.

"That was so hot wasn't it?" Amanda said with a grin on her face. "So dangerous, I mean, you guys were in a deep, lovey dovey hug, and then you caught me with my hands in my pants!" She moved closer to Andrew on the bed. "I've never orgasmed like that before. The thrill of being caught by Andrea! I know it got you excited. I mean why else would you be in here right now if it didn't." Amanda wrapped his arm around her neck then moved in for a kiss. Andrew stopped her short.

"No! Amanda what you did, that's not cool! Not cool at all. Andrea is your friend, and what you are doing is...well...it's not very friendly!" Amanda laughed at him and then flopped back down on the bed.

"Hey man, don't you judge me, you're the guy that just told his girlfriend that he had some stranger blow him today."

"Hey now, I was coming clean!"

"You came alright."

"Quit acting like a child Amanda! Just take the rejection and move past this. It's never going to happen!"

Amanda stood up quickly from the bed and got close to Andrew. "Oh, it's going to happen. You've got a girlfriend who just told you she's cool with you banging other people, and that she wants to join in! I'd be a fool not to try and pounce on this opportunity!" Then she pressed her mouth against Andrew's ear, and grabbed his cock with her hands. "I've been wanting you ever since you saw me in the shower. You saw me at my most vulnerable...and I didn't hate what I saw either. In fact, I can't stop thinking about it. It's going to happen Andrew."

Then Amanda pushed by him, flung her door open and walked back out into the common room. He heard her talking excitedly to Andrea. He wanted to run, to chase after her and tell her that whatever idea she was scheming that she'd better stop, but for some reason, just the thought of knowing he could take Amanda wherever and whenever he wanted made him very aroused.

Ray spun around from the booth selling Anime DVDs at the comic book convention and faced Andrew. "So let me get this straight. You let a girl dressed as Chun Li blow you yesterday, told your girlfriend, and not only was she cool with it, but she wants to join in. Then her stupid hot roommate tells you she wants to fuck you, and you said no?"

Andrew nodded his head. "In a nutshell, yes." Without even pausing to think Ray jumped back in.

"Dude are you fucking crazy! You got the golden goose! You better fuck it!"

Andrew looked confused at Ray. "You want me to fuck a goose?"

Ray laughed and shook his head. "No, no, no. The golden goose! From the fairy tales? Remember? The king wanted golden eggs, so he found a magic goose that laid golden eggs, and he stole it. You are the king, Andrea is the golden goose."

"I don't think that's how that story goes in any form."

Ray laughed again and they dodged through a small crowd of people dressed like the gold team from the 90s run of the X-Men. "What I'm trying to say is that you're the luckiest guy in the world right now, and you are looking for any way to sabotage your own happiness! Man I tried so hard to find girls cool enough to be in a three way, all I ever got was laughed at, or treatable STDs."

"Wait, this happened to you multiple times? Dude, you gotta tell people about STDs, we split a Coke earlier!"

"Don't try and change the subject man, you know you need to get this going. Shit, you need to get this going, and you need me to tape it! Man a threesome would be killer for my demo reel!"

"Absolutely not! No way, no way will I let you tape that. Yesterday was hard enough and that was just a blowjob!"

"Alright, alright, no harm no foul." Ray looked up and pointed. "Oh dude check it out, we've got a guy dressed up like Sailor Moon, we've gotta get this on tape!" The pair rushed over and interviewed Sailor Moon, then attempted to pick up their conversation where they left off, but they were interrupted by a familiar woman's voice. Andrew looked around trying to locate who was calling his name, when he saw two women dressed in full costume approaching them.

One woman was wearing a red wig with a white stripe through it and a green and yellow, form fitting bodysuit. She had on yellow gloves and knee high boots. He recognized this costume as Rogue from the X-Men right away. Next to her was a woman whose teased blond hair was flowing about her shoulders. Glittery blue makeup covered her eyes, and she had on roller skates and a low cut, sequined, white one piece suit. She was Dazzler. Andrew smiled and tapped Ray on the shoulders. As if reading his mind Ray raised the camera, ready to shoot.

"Hey ladies!" Andrew said, "Do you want to be interviewed for our website?"

The girls giggled to each other. Then the one dressed as Rogue spoke. "Andrew, it's Andrea and Amanda! We wanted to come visit you, and you said a lot of people dressed up for this."

"Andrea? Amanda? Holy shit you guys look great! Where did you get these costumes from?"

Amanda answered first, "You left a couple old comics at our place, so we did a little work last night and made them ourselves!"

Ray thrust his hand in between them. "Hi. I'm Ray. Ladies, might I say you look ravishing today."

Andrea placed her hands on her hips and sauntered over to Ray. "Oh, so you're Ray! The guy who forced my boyfriend into getting blown by a stranger on camera."

Ray's smile faded. "Uh, yup. That's me." He lowered his head a little, when he felt Andrea's hand on his shoulder.

"It's cool, we talked and worked it all out. No bad blood here."

The group spent the rest of the convention walking around the convention floor, finding booths to shop and getting stopped constantly for fans wanting to take pictures with them. Both Andrea and Amanda weren't sure how they were going to enjoy the convention, but after getting comfortable, they both really had a great time. Then, just as things were winding down, Ray tapped Andrew on the shoulder.

"Shit, shit, shit dude."

Andrew brushed him off as he was looking at something at a booth. "C'mon man stop." Ray leaned in and whispered in Andrew's ear. "Kristy alert, 3 o'clock." Andrew panicked. His whole body froze and he dropped what he was holding in his hands. Hoping that her vision would be akin to a T-Rex from Jurassic Park he stood still as stone hoping she wouldn't see him.

"Hello Andrew."

That raspy voice was all he needed to hear. He slowly turned around and changed his expression from one of panic to a very large smile.

"Hey Kristy, how are you?"

She crossed her arms over her slave Leia costume and frowned. There was a large man behind her. He stood close, hovering over her. He had two polo shirts on for some reason, both of their collars popped. He flexed his biceps a little.

"I'm fine. Meet Ted, he's my new boyfriend."

Andrew extended a hand for him to shake, but Ted just scowled at him, his cro magnon brow almost covering his eyes completely. He let out a snort of disdain. Andrew withdrew his hand, "well he seems great."

Just then, Andrea and Amanda walked up. Andrea's smile turned to a scowl, and with as much attitude as she could muster she asked, "Who are you?"

Kristy, not expecting this turn of events hardened in her resolve. "I'm Kristy, Andrew's ex. Are you his new girlfriend?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but I am."

Kristy smiled. "Well, let me tell you a little something about the piece of shit you're dating. His cock may be big, but he's a real asshole once you get to know him."

"I'm sorry, are you talking about my boyfriend you whore?"

Kristy recoiled, astounded, but not unprepared for this to happen. In fact she loved starting issues with men and their girlfriends. She recovered and got right in Andrea's face. "I am talking about your boyfriend. The idiot standing right over there!"

Amanda hung to the sidelines, but Andrew heard her mutter, "Oh that was a mistake." Just as he heard a fleshy crack ring out. When he looked back Kristy was hunched over, her hands pressed to her face, a single tear rolled down her cheek. Andrea stood tall shaking her hand out. When Kristy removed her hands from her face there was a giant, beet red, handprint growing more prominent on her face with each passing second.

"Now get out of here bitch." Andrea growled.

Kristy turned around and slapped Ted on the shoulder several times. "When were you going to step in and protect me?! You're a massive idiot, you're lucky you've got a big dick! C'mon!"

Then the pair stormed off and disappeared into the crowd. Andrew walked up and put his arm around Andrea and gave her a kiss on the head.

"So that was Kristy," she said, still shaking her hand out. Andrew nodded. Andrea turned to him, "Well that's two for two so far, any other women I should know about that might come crawling out of the woodwork this week?"

Andrew was exhausted when he got back to his small apartment. He collapsed on his bed and let the tension from the day seep out of him, and let his muscles melt into the padding of his bed. Conventions always took a lot out of him, but today was especially exhausting. Seeing Andrea and Amanda in full costume really got him excited, and his mind drifted away from the confrontation of the day, and started imagining Andrea and Amanda as Rogue and Dazzler.

They were in Andrea's bedroom sitting on the bed giggling and laughing. The laughter stopped when Dazzler brushed Rogues hair back off of her shoulder, and slowly unzipped the green and white suit that was barely holding her breasts in. Her breasts burst from their fabric prison as the zipper went lower, and Dazzler cupped one in her hand. She smiled and then leaned in and flicked Rogues hard nipple with her tongue.

"I know you can't touch me, but that doesn't mean that I can't touch you Rogue."

Rogue slipped her shoulders out of the open suite and let it fall down around her waist. Her breasts were fully revealed now, and Dazzler had buried her face inside of them. Rogue moaned.

"Oh Dazzler, I always wanted this to happen, I just never knew how."

Dazzler didn't respond, she moved the focus of her kisses away from Rogue's breasts, down her flat stomach, to the top of her pubes. Dazzler then pulled the jumpsuit down off Rogue's butt, letting her slip one leg out of the suit entirely. She spread Rogues legs wide, watching her vagina open, inviting her in.

Rogue's gloved hand wrapped around Dazzler's full head of blond hair, and pulled it down to meet her vagina lips. "Eat it," she said.

A constant buzzing noise by Andrew's head made him open his eyes with frustration. "Who the fuck is texting me right now?" He frantically reached for his phone and rolled onto his back. He looked down and he was surprised to see that he had somehow pulled his pants around his ankles and his hard erection was sticking straight up into the air. "This better be important."

When he swiped open his phone he saw he had three missed text messages from Amanda. He opened them and saw they were picture messages. In the first, Amanda was dressed as Dazzler and she was standing in their bathroom mirror.

In the second picture, Amanda had pulled the top of her costume off, revealing her supple breasts. They were milky white like the rest of her skin with pink nipples and a wide areola.

In the third, the entire Dazzler costume had been removed, revealing the vagina Andrew wasn't able to get out of his mind since he walked in on her in the bathroom. It looked like just a small, delicate mound of flesh from the outside, but Andrew knew that once parted, it would reveal a whole new world of pleasure.

Andrew got an idea. If he couldn't sleep with Amanda, but she was willing to send him pictures, he would send her one back. He forwarded the pictures to his tablet, and opened the last one so it was full screen. He then pulled his still erect penis out, and started masturbating over it. His thoughts drifting back to Rogue and Dazzler. He lingered on the thought of Rogue thrusting Dazzler's head down between her legs, and after only a few moments of that, Andrew came all over the tablet screen.

His ejaculate covered the middle portion of the screen so much that he couldn't see the image it was laying on top of. There were small droplets of come all over the screen, he analyzed it, then hoped that it was going to be good enough. He pulled his phone back out and snapped a picture of the come covered screen, making sure her picture was in full view.

Within only moments of sending his tribute to Amanda, he received a response text from her. All it said was, "I ache for you."