NerdQuest Pt. 05

Story Info
Andrew and Amanda both push their luck to the limits.
1.7k words
4.49
6.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew rose from the couch as the credits rolling signaled the end of their movie. Andrea stretched her arms over her head and let out a yawn. "Well, that sure was a movie." Andrew spun around.

"Uh, yeah, Wrath of Khan is only the best Star Trek movie out there."

Andrea smiled "What about the one with the whales?"

Andrew laughed, and then realized she was messing with him. "Oh, ha ha, you're so funny." Andrea rose from the couch.

"What I am is so tired. I'm going to bed, you coming?"

Andrew looked around the room. He could see the pile of dishes in the sink from where he stood, and the living room was a mess. "Not yet, I'm going to clean up really quick," then he pointed at Amanda who was asleep, sprawled out on the second love seat in the living room. He was pretty sure she had been asleep since the opening credits. "I'll try to get Amanda to bed as well."

Andrea leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Okay, don't be too long." Andrew watched her as she walked into the bedroom. The shorts she was wearing were short enough so that the lower portion of her buttcheeks were exposed. They bobbed up and down with each step she made, then Andrew saw she was looking over her shoulder at him as she walked.

"Naughty, naughty. Come to bed and I'll let you take the shorts off."

Andrew smiled, "Be there as fast as I can!"

Andrew had never cleaned up faster in his life. Then again, so long as sex was on the table Andrew could do anything at the speed of the flash. When everything was tidy, and looking good, he walked over to wake Amanda.

She lay there on the couch in a low cut tank top and silken sport shorts. She looked peaceful to him, and he didn't have the heart to disturb her sleep. Before he pulled the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch onto her, he paused then stood back up and looked at her again. He could see the curve of her supple breast hanging out of the side of her tanktop, and just a small portion of her nipple was exposed.

After a moment he noticed that he was staring at her, and his hand was rubbing his erect penis over his jeans. He poked her with his index finger, trying to jarr her to see if she was in a deep sleep. Amanda smacked her lips together, and then her legs fell open as she shifted. Andrew ran his hands down her shorts and up her legs, parting them further. He could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and as he pulled the leg of her shorts just a little to the side he could see her pussy.

The mound was cleanly shaven, and the skin looked soft and smooth. He looked up at her as she slept, not wanting to be too eager, then he parted the mound with one hand, and massaged her lips with the other. Amanda writhed and let out a slight whimper of delight. Andrew was rock hard now. He crept back to Andrea's bedroom door and pressed his ear to it, but he only heard silence.

After reassuring himself Andrea was fast asleep and he wouldn't get caught, he slowly crept back over to Amanda, unzipping his fly along the way. He stroked her face with his thumb and then gently ran the tip of his penis over her lips. They were so soft! He used this thumb to gently ease her mouth open, and then inserted the tip of his penis in, but it wasn't enough, he was too big, and would have to open her mouth wider.

Ever so slowly, Andrew opened her mouth wide enough until his penis slid in and out of it comfortably. He moved slowly at first as he tried to find a comfortable rhythm that would give him pleasure, but not rouse her.

Then he pulled the sleeves of her shirt toward the center of her chest and exposed both of her breasts. They fell free, and he gently fondled one in his hand as he thrust his hard cock in and out of her mouth. He had never felt such bliss while getting blown. He was in complete control, he could do whatever he wanted and she would never know, so long as he didn't push his luck and wake her up.

He was cautious at first, and then he started pushed his penis further into her mouth, seeing how far he could go before she moved. The risk of being caught like this by Amanda made him even more excited. He stared at her exposed vagina, wishing that he could lick it, he wanted to pleasure her as well, but he knew his time was running short, he could feel it coming, the rush of an orgasm, and he put his full concentration on that, relishing in the forbidden pleasure.

When he came in her mouth, Amanda didn't even flinch. He filled her mouth until his semen drooled over her lips and onto the pillow. Andrew stared at her, his cum dripping from her used mouth, and he could feel himself getting hard again, but he knew to do anything else was too risky, so he cleaned her up, put her shirt back, and laid the blanket over her as he retreated into Andrea's room and shut the door.

When Amanda woke it was still dark, and she was still in the living room. She was covered in blanket, and looked down at the pillow she was sleeping on, and saw a large wet spot.

"Ugh, drooling again, man I must have been wiped." Just as she whispered to herself, she smacked her lips together, there was a salty taste in her mouth that she just couldn't place, but she knew it was familiar, and she knew that she liked it. Amanda noticed the other couch was empty, and saw that the clock on the oven said it was three in the morning.

She opened Andrea's bedroom door just a crack to make sure they were asleep, and she saw something poking upwards under the covers in the bed. She opened the door a little more, but still couldn't quite make out what it was, so she decided to enter the room quietly.

When she crept close enough she gasped silently, it was Andrew's erect penis standing at attention under the covers. She licked her lips a little as she admired how big his penis had to have been to prop covers up that high. She stared at Andrea, making sure she was asleep, before she eased out of her sport shorts and tank top, and gently pulled the covers down off the couple.

She was surprised to see that Andrea was stark naked in bed. Her large breasts lunged with each breath and her crossed legs covered her vagina. Andrew was clothed only in his boxers, as she stared she thought she could see the head of his penis poking through the buttoned hole in the front of them.

The bed creaked a little as she knelt onto the mattress with the couple, and started to caress Andrea's soft body. Her legs, her butt, her stomach were all so amazingly smooth and soft. She put her hand in between her legs and felt how wet she was. She rubbed Andrew's penis with one hand, gripping it in her hand one moment, and rubbing it with an open palm the next as she rubbed her clit with a finger. She couldn't handle it anymore, she needed to get off.

It had been so long since she had last had sex, and masturbation just wasn't cutting it anymore. She needed to feel the warmth of another person against her naked body. She rubbed herself a little faster as she debated on what to do, then she spread open Andrea's legs and pressed her mouth against her vagina.

Andrea moaned and writhed with pleasure as Amanda lapped at her clit. Unconsciously, Andrea ran her fingers through Amanda's hair and pressed her face into her vagina more.

"Oh Andrew," she moaned. Then the pleasure stopped and she heard a familiar voice say "Nope, not Andrew," and then giggle and go back to pleasuring her. Andrea's eyes shot open and she looked down to see the top half of Amanda's head firmly planted between her legs.

"Amanda!" Andrea whispered, "what the hell are you doing?"

Amanda ran a hand up her body, and massaged her nipple for a moment and watched Andrea smile. Andrea, though surprised by this, chose not to fight it, and laid back on the bed and let her roommate pleasure her.

Amanda rubbed Andrew's cock as she pleasured her roommate, his girlfriend, and she imagined that this is how he made her feel when he ate her out. She reached back and pleasured herself at the thought of this. When Andrea came, it was silent and violent. She grasped both sides of Amanda's head with her legs and her body convulsed as her muscles contracted with pleasure. She panted and let out a concealed squeak, then her whole body went limp.

"That was amazing Amanda. Oh that was so amazing."

Amanda smiled and kissed all the way up her torso, then planted a firm kiss on Andrea's lips.

"Let's wake up Andrew and really make this fun," Amanda said.

Andrea rose from the bed, and rolled Amanda down on her back next to Andrew. "I've got a better idea" she said, and then spread open Amanda's legs.

The next morning the girls sat around the small island in the kitchen sipping on coffee, both girls dressed in short, scantily clad kimonos. Andrew walked in in just his boxers yawning widely and scratching his head. He kissed Andrea on the head as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning everyone," he said, "how'd everyone sleep?"

The girls stared at each other and each shot a smile at the other knowing the secret that they were keeping from him before they both said in unison, "Fantastic."