Nerds in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

He closed the door and instructed her to take a seat. Rather than taking his chair behind the desk, he sat in the chair adjacent to her. When he mentioned the two gentlemen, he saw her immediate reaction. He told her that they were from the sales department and to avoid them at all cost. Do not accept their offer for drinks or dinner or anything. "It would be better if you stick close to me or with the group. I'll see you on the staging floor tomorrow and the fun will begin."

For the next several days Claire was in heaven. There was a room full of new equipment to remove from boxes and crates and move into the assembly area. It was like opening Christmas presents.

She was impressed with Jim. He was easy to work with and more importantly, he knew his stuff. She really enjoyed working side by side with him and admired his professionalism. Making sure she pulled her own weight with the team helped to keep her mind on business and not how attractive he was.

Jim let Brian know how happy he was to have Claire on the team. She was easy to work with and acted in a very professional manner. Her technical skills were top notch and her troubleshooting ability was amazing. What he didn't add was how attractive he found her.

Once the computer was assembled, tested, and programmed, the client was invited for what is called the final acceptance before delivery. They were escorted by the salesmen, the same guys Claire met at the beginning of the project. Being the only woman in the room made her feel like a target so she stuck to Jim like a shadow. Unfortunately, even the best intentions didn't always work and more than once Claire found one of the salesmen introducing her to one of the clients and without missing a beat an invitation to lunch or drinks or dinner followed. They were persistent and she found their attempts at flattery to be very irritating.

Jim was quite aware of the salesmen's intentions. He had seen it before and was not about to allow them to get Claire into their clutches. He played it cool and made it a point to intervene with the pretext of needing Claire's assistance.

Normally she enjoyed meeting customers. It reminded her of the days when she did TV servicing. But she was grateful when they and the salesmen left for the day. "I'm so glad that's over," she said to Jim with a sigh.

"For today, yes, but you'll see the same crowd in Charlotte during installation."

"Crap...oops, I'm so sorry."

"No apology needed. It is what it is in a predominately male environment. Maybe someday it will get better, but right now we need to handle it the best we can. I would suggest that when we are in Charlotte you spend your evenings, especially dinners, with the team or with me." Deep down, he was hoping she would have more dinners with him than with the team.

"I hate feeling like I need protection but after a day with those vultures, I think you're right and I really appreciate it." All the time she was hoping to have more dinners with him than the team.

Once the equipment was crated, everyone packed a bag and headed to Charlotte. Unfortunately for Claire, the salesmen arrived the same day and true to form, they tried their best to hit on her. Even not so subtle hints from Jim about leaving his team alone helped.

It didn't dawn on Jim or Claire until much later what a great service the salesmen were inadvertently providing. In her efforts to avoid them, Claire made sure she was always with Jim, no matter what. Starting at breakfast through dinner and into the evening, they were together. Nothing physical happened but the feeling of attraction grew every day. They shared their stories and some history and neither was surprised that they enjoyed many of the same things. They laughed as they reminisced about the old TV shows they grew up with. It was when Claire mentioned that she missed her hikes in the Smoky Mountains that Jim took notice.

They shared their hiking experiences but Claire, of course, didn't divulge the genesis for her love of nature. She felt a little tingle and wondered what Jim would have thought about it. Maybe someday she would introduce him to that part of getting off the trail and literally 'getting off'. The team was not scheduled to work on Sunday, so a day in the park was planned. "I don't know about you, but I need a day away from the sound of all those cooling fans," he said with a laugh.

The day was perfect, partly because of the weather but more importantly, they could relax away from everyone and everything. The installation was nearly complete and they would be heading home by mid-week. There was still no physical contact, but there was no ignoring the attraction. Without knowing it, they both had the same frustration. It was like looking at candy through a window and that was as close as you were permitted. The desire to express their feelings was strong, but it was the wrong place and time.

On their last day in Charlotte, Jim was determined to remedy his frustration. He reminded her that tomorrow she would report back to her regular workplace.

"I understand," she said sadly and looked down at the floor.

He lifted her chin with his finger, looked deep into her eyes and with a big smile said softly, "Could I see you tomorrow night?"

"Oh, Jim. Oh yes. I'd like that very much."

***************

Claire did her best to describe to her boss all that had happened with the project. He already had a pretty good idea because Jim had kept him up to date. He was pleased with her growth in the job and becoming a shining star in the group. All the while, she was struggling to keep focused and not let her mind wander off to her big date with Jim.

Jim arrived at the appointed time at her apartment fully intending to take her to dinner. Once inside the door however, without even speaking a word, they were suddenly in a tight embrace. Deep kissing, tongues exploring, and hands running up and down brought their long suppressed passions and desires to the surface.

The heat between them was near the boiling point and she put them over the edge as she started grinding her hips against his hard member. He didn't hesitate a moment and moved his hands to cup her breasts. There was no turning back. It was pure lust out of control and neither objected. Hands and fingers were busy helping each other shed clothes while they rushed to the bedroom. Finally, the moment each had wished and hoped for had arrived.

There was no hesitation as Claire took his hard cock in her hand and guided it to her wet pussy. How absolutely wonderful it felt as it filled her. She rocked her hips to match each thrust and was amazed by how quickly she climaxed. She could feel his balls rocking against her pussy each time he drove his love tool home. Each orgasm was more intense than the previous, but he didn't stop until she felt him tense and then the wonderful sensation of feeling his cum being added to hers.

Spent, he collapsed in her arms and held her tight. After a few minutes to recover, they talked about what just happened and how much it meant. What a relief to finally know how each other felt and what fun the future held.

"You know I had made dinner reservations for us," Jim said as he looked at his watch.

"How about we order pizza instead," she replied.

"But I didn't bring dessert," he said with a mocking tone.

She took his cock into her mouth and gave it a long wet kiss. "Oh yes you did."

Jim started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just recalling about overhearing one of our 'salesmen' friend saying to the other how we nerds don't know how to have fun."

*****

Author's epilogue: Jim and Claire married and after a few years, left IBM to start their own consulting company in Colorado where the hiking is great.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12