Nerds of Hollyweather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Frederick." Beckah's boyfriend Jake patted Frederick on his back. Jake played on the school's B-team. Unlike the school's all-black football team, Jake's B-team hadn't won a single game this season.

"Hey." Frederick looked down and noticed that his sister had seen his drawing.

"Wow Frederick, these are amazing." Beckah looked at the drawing as she leaned back up.

"You think so?" Frederick looked over at his sister who flipped through some of the pages.

"Yes. Are these all of... her?" Beckah looked over at Sophie sitting in the cafeteria in her school uniform.

"Ehm... Yeah." Frederick looked down feeling a bit embarrassed.

"You know, you should really go over there and talk to her." Beckah could tell that her brother had fallen for the British girl over by the window.

"Ehm, I don't know." Frederick felt a bit nervous.

"Well, if someone drew such beautiful drawings of me, I know I would love to see them." Beckah wanted to encourage her shy brother.

"Really?" Frederick looked over at Sophie.

"Yes." Beckah handed her brother his notebook, and subtly motioned him to go over to her.

"Okay." Frederick gulped as his sister gave him an encouraging smile.

Frederick looked over at Sophie and took another deep breath before he walked over there.

As Beckah and Jake watched Frederick make his way over to Sophie, Wallace Jackson came up behind Beckah and cupped her perky C-cups from behind.

"Hey girl." Wallace leaned over as Beckah looked back and stuck his tongue down her throat whilst he fondled and gently squeezed her soft breasts.

Jake who stood next to them eagerly watched his girlfriend being groped by Wallace.

"Mmm, hey Wallace." Beckah smiled and sensually licked his upper lip before she pressed her lips back against his.

"Damn you're making me hard girl." Wallace pressed the huge bulge in his pants up between Beckah's butt cheeks.

"Mmm, I can tell." Beckah could feel Wallace's huge black cock pressing against her butt. She was so horny for it.

"You know, we just finished class in 7C, it should be empty," Beckah told Wallace with a smile on her face.

"Lead the way." Wallace gently smacked Beckah's round butt cheek and made it bounce.

"Mmm." Beckah smiled with such lust when she felt the smack.

As Beckah took Wallace's hand, she looked back at Jake and wiggled her finger for him to come with them. On the way up to the second floor, Beckah kept looking back, smiling at Wallace. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her.

After she checked that the classroom was empty, Beckah just walked inside and pulled her cheerleading top over her head, freeing her natural and perky breasts. She was so wet and horny for Wallace. She just had to have his big black cock right now.

Before Jake even had time to close the door behind him, Beckah had leaned up and kissed. Wallace almost didn't have time to feel her perky tits before Beckah got down on her knees and pulled his pants down.

Oh wow... Jake watched Beckah hungrily take Wallace's eleven-inch black cock into her mouth and start sucking him.

God yes... Beckah furiously bobbed her head back and forth, passionately sucking his thick cockhead.

"Oh god I want to feel this big thing inside my tight pussy." Beckah took a breath as she looked up at Wallace before she got back to sucking him hard.

"Yeah." Wallace put his hand on the back of her head and gently started moving his hips back and forth. He watched his lengthy cock slide in and out of her mouth.

"Mm mm mm mm mm." Beckah moaned as she sucked his throbbing cock.

"Get up here." Wallace stood her up and pulled down her skirt and thong.

"Yeah." He reached down and slid his fingers between her pussy lips and felt how wet Beckah was.

"Oh yes..." Beckah reached up and gently squeezed her left breast. Her nipples were so hard and so sensitive.

"Bend over." Wallace walked Beckah over to one of the tables.

Oh god yes... Beckah panted as she leaned over the desk and arched her butt up in the air.

"Yeah, just like that." Wallace looked at her tight ass and ran his hand over her juicy butt cheeks.

"Mm." Wallace reached down and grabbed his thick cock and teasingly ran the tip up and down Beckah's pussy slit.

Oh god... please put it in... Beckah moaned longingly when she felt his cock against her pussy.

Jake, who stood a bit to the side of them, tried not to breathe too heavily as he leaned over to get a better view of Wallace rubbing his thick black cock up against Beckah's sweet pussy.

Oh wow... Jake intensely rubbed the outside of his crotch when he saw Wallace slide the tip of his big cockhead in between Beckah's pussy lips.

"Ohhh." Beckah almost orgasmed from the sheer anticipation alone.

Wallace looked down and smiled. He loved seeing his cock stretch a pussy like that.

"Yeahh." Wallace pushed a few more inches inside of her.

"Ohh my godd." Beckah could feel his big cock go deeper inside her tight pussy.

Oh yeah... Jake saw the sheer pleasure on his beautiful girlfriend's face.

"Yo, you can pull those down." Wallace looked over at Jake and saw him rubbing the outside of his pants.

"Thank you," Jake said politely as he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them down. His small erection dripped with precum when he grabbed it and started jerking.

Wallace grabbed Beckah's hips with both hands and smiled to himself. He gently slid the tip of his cock in and out of her pussy a few times before he just...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Beckah screamed out in complete orgasm. Her entire body shivered as Wallace had shoved his entire length inside of her.

"Ah ahh." Jake climaxed the second he heard his girlfriend's orgasm and saw Wallace's thick black cock disappear inside Beckah's pussy. He spurted his small load all over the teacher's desk.

"Yeahh." Wallace grabbed her hips tightly and started fucking her hard. Absolutely slamming into her.

"Oh oh ohhh..." Beckah's intense moans got quieter and quieter. She was orgasming so hard that she couldn't even moan out a single word.

Jake stood there with his mouth open. Wallace fucked Beckah with such intensity that her butt cheeks rippled each time he slammed into her. Her perky tits just kept bouncing back and forth. Jake loved the intense look of pleasure on his girlfriend's face.

"Ah ah ah ah ah." Wallace groaned. His ebony chest drenched with sweat as he kept up his pace.

"Ahhhhhh!" Wallace slammed into her hard, flooding her pussy with his hot cum. One intense stream after the other filled her pussy.

"God damn." Wallace took short, heated breaths as he pulled his spent cock out of Beckah.

"Oh my god Wallace..." Beckah turned over and laid down on her back exhausted, her arms over her head. She couldn't stop panting. Cum flowed out of her pussy onto the desk she laid on.

Still taking short, warm breaths, Wallace smiled when he saw Beckah lying there gasping. He walked up alongside her, admiring her naked body, and slowly running his hand across the soft skin of her belly, up to her even softer breasts.

"Mm." Wallace reached down and grabbed his hefty cock and plopped its length down across Beckah's mouth.

"Mmm..." Beckah slowly ran her lips alongside the bottom of it, tasting it, smelling its musky aroma mixed with her own pussy juices. Eventually parting her lips, letting the tip slide into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Beckah softly sucked the tip, feeling a drop of cum ooze out onto her tongue.

"Ahh." Wallace let out a pleasurable sigh. He loved having women suck his cock after he had just come.

Over by the teacher's desk, Jake watched Beckah suck Wallace so sensually. Slowly stroking himself, he looked down at her thighs and wondered what it would be like to slide his small penis inside her cum filled pussy.

Just then the classroom door opened and Mrs. Thornton, one of the English teachers walked in.

"What's going on here?" The forty-year-old and heavy set Judy Thornton saw Jake Stevenson standing there with his penis out.

Oh gosh... Judy noticed the handsome black senior Wallace Jackson standing there in all his nude glory, and Beckah Mitchell was on her back sucking his black cock. Glancing down, Judy noticed the white liquidy mess between Beckah's thighs and realized that Wallace must have come inside of her.

Oh, my... What Judy wouldn't give to be in Beckah's place. Just the thought of it made her moist.

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Thornton, we didn't know you had a class right now." Wallace looked over at the plump teacher. He liked what he saw.

Judy Thornton had never felt insecure for being overweight. Instead, she had embraced her chunky body and loved showing it off by wearing snug dresses. She would always make sure to that the dresses she wore showed off as much cleavage as possible. Even though her huge breasts sagged quite a bit, and weren't as full as they used to be, she loved showing them off. Her best feature, however, had always been her huge butt, which had gotten her a lot of attention from black guys over the years.

"Oh." Judy brushed her short blonde hair back as she realized that she was staring at Wallace's magnificent black cock.

"That's okay Wallace, I was just going to see to a few things. The class doesn't start for another ten minutes," Judy told him and walked over to the teacher's desk.

Jake felt a bit awkward standing there with his small penis hanging out as Mrs. Thornton came over to her desk.

"Young man." Judy looked over at Jake when she saw the small cum load on her desk.

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Thornton." Jake looked around for something to wipe up the cum with, and when he didn't find anything he reached down and wiped it up with his shirt.

"That's okay." Judy figured that Jake had just seen his girlfriend with Wallace and had come whilst watching them.

As Judy glanced over to steal another glimpse of Wallace's naked ebony body, she found Beckah in his arms. They were kissing, their chests pressed together.

"Mmm, I hope I get to see you again soon." Beckah smiled and passionately kissed Wallace.

"You better believe it." Wallace grabbed her butt cheeks with both his hands and squeezed.

"Ohh." Beckah moaned. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her body.

As she got back to her books, Judy saw Jake in the corner of her eye. He was slowly stroking his small penis whilst watching Beckah kiss Wallace. Judy smiled to herself when she saw Jake stroking himself like that. He reminded her of her loving husband Roger.

Before they all left the classroom, Beckah gave Wallace one last kiss.

To be continued...

12