Nerds of Hollyweather Ch. 03

Story Info
A geeky science teacher falls for the cool new music teacher.
2.4k words
4.47
19.6k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,569 Followers

This story is a part of the Blackedmerica series, which is set in an alternate history.

*****

Chapter 3

Up on the second floor, in Milton Hobson's science class, Scott Olson finished up his presentation on early 20th-century flight in front of the class.

"So if it hadn't been for the Wright brothers..." Scott showed an old photograph of the two black brothers on the projector. "...we wouldn't have had flight as we know it today." Scott looked out at the class.

"Thank you, Scott, that was a very thorough presentation." The 28-year-old Milton adjusted his glasses as he stood up from the back of the class. As he walked up to his desk, he stumbled on someone's feet and almost fell over. It wasn't for nothing that Milton had been dubbed the king of nerds in the school. He wore glasses, had pencils in his shirt's breast pocket and wore pants that were held up by his suspenders. On top of it all, he wore an old plaid jacket.

"We should all remember..." Milton's sentence was cut off by the bell and the stomping noises of all of his students getting up.

"Remember, there's a test on the moon landing next Thursday." Milton called out though most of his students were busy with other things to hear what he said, except four of them.

"Hey boys." Milton looked out at Carl, Scott, Thomas and Harry. They reminded him so much of himself in their age.

"Are you going to give us a hint on what we're doing tomorrow in the science club?" The four of them had been asking their teacher since the last science club meeting.

"Okay okay." Milton laughed.

"I thought I would bring in a couple of old computers that they used back in the eighties. I have an old Sinclair 1000, an Apple IIe and an Atari ST." Milton told them excitedly.

"Wow, sounds cool Mr. Hobson," Scott said.

"Oh cool, I think my dad had an old Atari." Carl chimed in.

"Milton?" Angela Mancini knocked on the open door to the classroom.

"Oh, yes Ms. Mancini." Milton and the boys looked over at the principal's stunning secretary.

"Ashli is having some problems with her computer, could you take a look?" Angela asked Milton.

"Oh, of course." Milton were both excited and nervous about helping the new music teacher. Milton's heart had instantly skipped a beat when he first met the 23-year-old Ashli Summers last month. In usual Milton fashion, he had stumbled over when he went to shake her hand. Though unlike most women who usually laughed at him, Ashli and helped him up and asked if he was okay.

"Well boys, I better go and see if I can help Ms. Summers. Don't forget about the test next week." Milton told the boys.

"We won't Mr. Hobson, see you tomorrow." Scott and the rest of the guys waved goodbye to their favorite teacher.

Milton grabbed his briefcase and was on his way out when he walked by the small mirror next to the door. Since he was going to see Ms. Summers, he decided to make sure that he looked his best. He ran a comb through his fluffy hair and adjusted his bow tie.

Looking snappy Milton... Milton told himself before walking out of his classroom.

On his way to Ms. Summers classroom, Milton nodded and said hello to the students he passed in the hallway.

"Hi Mr. Jester." A group of popular girls walked by and giggled at him.

"Hello." Oblivious to the fact that they were mocking him, Milton took their Jester comment as praise and smiled appreciatively.

A few months ago Milton had played the part of a Royal court Jester in the school's Autumn theater play. Other than for the traditional jester's mask, Milton had been naked on stage. The audience had laughed at him and his jokes as he stood there naked on stage with his small penis hanging down between his legs. Except for his jokes, Milton had only had one other scene in the play.

In that scene, the Queen's chambermaid, played by Delfina Rodriguez who taught Spanish, had undressed a visiting knight, played by Marcus Brown, a linebacker on the football team. The chambermaid was naked and on her knees admiring the black man's manhood, when she told Milton's Jester to come over and stand next to the handsome knight. As Milton stood there, he found it very difficult not to take a peek at Mrs. Rodriguez's full and naked C-cups.

After the chambermaid had looked at the Jester's penis and the knight's black cock, she reached up with her fingers, and flicked the Jester's penis to the side, after which she grabbed the black knight's cock and started sucking him.

After the play, Delfina had come up to Milton with her husband Diego, who had been in the audience, and apologized if she had flicked his penis too hard. Being the polite person that he was, Milton had, of course, told her that it had been okay.

As Milton came up to Ms. Summers classroom, he noticed two black male students standing in her doorway. He recognized Eddison Ford, who was in his science class. They appeared to be watching something in Ms. Summers classroom. When Milton got closer, he saw that the two guys had pulled out their black cocks and were stroking themselves. Neither of their cocks were under ten inches, and they both easily dwarfed Milton's five-inch penis, which for a white guy was above average. Across from the black guys, a few girls had gathered and were lustfully watching them stroke their big cocks.

"Excuse me." Milton walked up and said politely in order to make his way into Ms. Summers classroom.

"What's up Mr. H." Eddison looked over and saw the nerdy teacher. Neither of the black students made any attempts to hide their impressive cocks when Milton came up to them.

"Got quite a show here," Eddison said with a smirk as he looked back into Ms. Summers classroom, and continued stroking his huge black cock.

"Oh." Milton gulped when he finally saw what they had been watching. Ashli Summers was on the floor, bent over. She seemed to be looking for something. Though as she had bent over, her dress had run up around her waist and fully exposed her bare pussy and ass.

Milton was in awe of her tight and shapely behind. He had never seen such a perfect butt before. He could even see her sweet butthole, and her pussy looked so...

Oh wow... Milton felt his penis push against his underwear. Though as he stood there with an erection in his pants, he suddenly felt so guilty. It was so impolite of him to stare at her like that. She didn't even know that he was there.

"Ehm... Ms. Summers." Milton knew that he should have made his presence known to her the minute he came over.

"Oh hey, Milton." Ashli smiled when she saw Milton standing there.

"Hey." Milton stuttered when he saw Ashli's warm smile. Her smile made him feel even more guilty for having watched her just now. Though even now that Ashli knew that he was there, she still didn't cover herself up.

"Sorry, I just dropped my contact." Ashli apologized to him as she went back to looking.

"Oh, would you like for me to help you look." Milton asked as he couldn't help but glance down at her naked butt again.

"Found it." Ashli smiled and stood up. The skirt of her dress fell back down over her shapely behind, hiding it from sight. After she wiped her contact off with the wet napkin she had in her hand, she put it back in.

Milton was in awe of the cheerful and curly haired blonde. She looked so beautiful in her flowery dress.

"I'm so glad you had time to help me out Milton." Ashli looked over at the sweet guy standing in front of her. She had liked him since the first moment she met him. Where others found him rather dorky, Ashli found Milton to be rather cute.

"Oh, of course, Ms. Summers, anytime." Milton smiled. He would drop just about anything to come and help her out.

Over by the door Eddison and his friend Tyler had turned their attention to the four girls who had watched them stroke their big cocks to Ms. Summers. Their black cocks bounced up and down as they walked over to the girls. The four girls were all so horny for the two sexy black guys, that they didn't hesitate for one second when Eddison and Tyler took their hands and brought them to the empty classroom behind them. Where the girls eagerly got down on their knees and took turns sucking the hot black guys' cocks.

"What did you need help with?" Milton asked Ms. Summers.

"Well first, you know my name is Ashli." Ashli smiled at Milton.

"Second, I have a few videos on this stick I'm trying to put up on the computer here, but I can't seem to find them." Ashli handed Milton a USB stick as he sat down in front of her computer.

"Let's see." Milton put the stick into the computer and opened the file browser. Though the USB stick didn't show up.

"I know I'm supposed to find it somewhere here..." Ashli put her hand on Milton's shoulder and leaned down next to him.

"Yeah..." The sweet aroma of Ashli's perfume filled Milton's nostrils. He glanced over at her unbuttoned dress and caught a glimpse of her naked and perky left breast. One again he felt his penis straining against his underwear.

Wow... Milton was mesmerized by its shape and how luscious her breast looked.

"But I..." Ashli looked over and caught Milton looking down her dress. With a small smile, she remained still for a brief moment to let him have a peek.

"Milton?" Ashli smiled. "Milton?"

Milton turned completely red when his eyes met Ashli's, and he realized that she had caught him looking down her dress.

"Ehm..." Milton felt so embarrassed as he turned back to the monitor in front of him, wishing that he could turn invisible.

Ashli smiled to herself when Milton went back to work. He was still blushing.

"That's weird." Milton took out the USB and stuck it into another port on the front, and still it didn't show up in the file browser.

"Maybe..." Milton pulled the chair back and got down under the desk, where he slowly pulled the computer's tower case out.

"You need any help?" Ashli asked him when she saw him pushing the case out.

"No, I got it." Milton was careful not to push it out too far.

"Let's see if these work." Milton put the stick into one of the ports on the back of the case.

As he crawled back out and sat down, the USB showed finally showed up in the file browser.

"There it is." Milton clicked on it and three video files showed up.

"Oh wow, thank you." Ashli excitingly hugged Milton, who was so glad that he had been able to help her.

"A... Anytime." Milton awkwardly put his arm around Ashli's back and leaned up against her, enjoying her sudden hug. Though since Ashli had just caught him staring down her dress, he didn't want to seem inappropriate, so Milton held his hand a bit over her back, not actually touching her.

"Let me just..." Ashli clicked on one of the videos to make sure that it worked.

The video opened up with a beautiful woman in a bikini walking on stage, in front of a large crowd.

"Next up we have Ashli from sunny Arizona." Milton watched the video and heard an announcer speak out. Though the girl had a different haircut, he immediately recognized Ashli Summers.

Milton's eyes almost popped out when he saw Ashli in that sexy bikini. The top didn't cover much of her breasts at all. Her naturals bouncing softly as she walked across the stage. Though the thing that really made Milton's jaw drop, was the fact that in the video, Ashli didn't wear a bikini bottom. Her shaved pussy was on display for everyone to see as she sexily walked to the middle of the stage. When she got there she smiled, and slowly turned and showed her perfectly shaped butt.

Ashli smiled when she saw Milton's reaction.

"It's from a spring break a few years back," Ashli said.

"Darnell, one of my students, told me that he had seen someone who looked a lot like me, in a girls gone wild video, and asked if it was me." Milton watched the video as Ashli told him. He softly groaned when he saw her bend over in the video and show off her tight pussy and ass.

"I did do a girls gone wild video during that spring break." Ashli saw Milton look up at her.

"I was 19." She smiled.

"Anyway, I told Darnell that if he and his friends would be apart of the music video the class is doing, then I would give him a copy of the videos. He said yes." Ashley smiled.

"Though even if he had said no, I would have given him the videos anyway." Ashli smiled sexily.

"Thanks again for the help, it was really nice of you." Ashli could tell how much Milton wanted to keep watching the video.

Maybe I'll email him the videos... Ashli smiled to herself.

"No... problem." Milton stood there awkwardly. He couldn't really stand up straight since his penis pushed so hard against his underwear.

"Oh, Milton?" Ashli thought of something as Milton awkwardly made his way towards the door.

"Yes?"

"I just bought a webcam for my computer at home. Would you maybe want to help me set it up?" Ashli asked him.

"I would love to," Milton said excitedly before realizing how it must have sounded.

"I mean, sure, I could do that." Milton tried to sound a bit less obvious.

Ashli smiled. She felt so flattered when she heard how eager Milton was to help her. She also found him really cute the way he tried to act a bit cool.

"Are you doing anything after school tomorrow?" Ashli asked him as Milton lit up.

"No, I have time." Milton couldn't believe that he was going to get to spend more time with Ashli.

"See you." Ashli smiled as Milton awkwardly walked out. He still had a hard time walking with his erection.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,569 Followers