Nerdy by Nature

Story Info
First time fantasy of mine based loosely on a life event.
1.3k words
3.81
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sharp bump of the plane hitting turbulence was what suddenly woke me up. I struggled to straighten up and look out the window to see where we were. Realizing that we weren't even half way, I reclined back in my chair and tried to catch the last remnants of the dream I'd been having before getting woken up. It had been about her of course. Kate had been in all my dreams ever since we first started talking online, less than a week ago. She had a way of getting into my head and once in there not getting out, not that I minded because when she was there, everything was right. As I felt sleep slowly taking me under, I remembered how my dream was going. And if the week was going to be half as good as my dream, I was in for a great week.

As the plane taxied down the runway, I reached up to grab my carry on. I'd flown in a couple of days early to spend time with her before meeting up with my family. I walked through the checkpoints and saw her there shyly hugging herself. It felt like I'd hit a wall. I'd never seen someone just so beautiful and radiant. She caught sight of me and the biggest smile quickly split her face. I dropped my bags and ran towards her as she ran towards me. When we got to each other I grabbed her and swung her around before giving her the biggest hug I possibly could. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes before we separated and I grabbed my bags. We walked side by side out of the airport holding hands, both smiling like idiots.

As I'm packing my bags into her car, she asks,

"You hungry?"

"Starving!" I moaned.

She smiled and we both jumped into the car and drove to grab a pizza and some rum. We picked up the pizza, (she'd already ordered it earlier) and drove to the Bottle Shop so she could grab a bottle of rum. She ran back to her car and set off home.

We pulled up to her house and she unlocked the door while I grabbed my bags from her car, taking care not to shake my suitcase too hard. We walked and she put the pizza and rum on the counter, grabbed my hand and took me to her room. I put my suitcase and bag down and started unzipping my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" She asked while snuggling into my arm.

"You think I'd come visit without a gift?" I asked laughing

"You shouldn't have! Now what'd you get me?"

I pulled out the box I'd taken such gentle care with the all way here.

"Here, hopefully this comes in handy," I said, smiling while I handed her the wrapped box.

She looked at me quizzically as she wrapped it before giving a little gasp and putting her hand over her mouth.

"You shouldn't have! These things are expensive!" She whispered, a little shocked while looking at a GTX 1080 graphics card.

"I have a friend that works there, trust me I got it cheap!" I laughed at her expression and before she could keep arguing, I leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips,

"You deserve it for giving me the courage to be me," I murmured to her before gently biting the top of her ear.

"Now come eat, I'm starving!" I laughed at the look of lust in her eyes and walked out to the kitchen to grab the pizza, before sitting in front of the tv and chucking on a random show.

"You finished now?" I asked as she slowly finished the last slice of pizza,

"Hmm I think so, why did you have something in mind?" She asked, eyes wide with a mischievous little smile on her face.

"Come on, I'll show you" I smiled and grabbed her hand, helping her stand before leaning in and giving her a nice, deep kiss on her lips, before pulling back and licking my tongue across her lips.

"Any other ideas?" I asked with a wink.

She responded by grabbing my hair and pulling me down to her and giving me a long, lingering kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and could still taste the last of the pizza and rum that we had, before she put her finger to my lips.

"Not another word from now, understand?" she asked. I nodded my head and let her lead me away.

She lead me into her room, before swinging me around and making me lay on the bed. She climbed on top of me and our lips just went at each other. We're both laying on the bed, tongues in each others mouths feeling every inch of each other through our clothes when I grabbed her and flipped her onto the bottom. She pouted at me with nice, full lips which I straight away set about kissing as much as possible. She slid her hands down my back, making me shiver and quickly removed my shirt as I also slid her shirt off of her. Before she even had a chance to think, I grabbed her shorts and slid them off leaving her laying there in a skimpy bra and panties, which had already started to show just how wet she was. I looked her over with her nice full breasts and wet pussy and kissed her on the lips before kissing my way down her neck and to her ear before I started nibbling on it. She used this time to lever my pants off before grabbing my cock through my boxers. I let out a slight moan and slid my finger down to her pussy and started rubbing her through her panties. She gave me a moan back and climbed on top of me where I easily unhooked her bra, letting her DD tits fall into my face where I started sucking on her nipple while I slid her panties off with my hands.

I could see she was near her first orgasm so I out my thumb on her clit and started doing little circles and was instantly rewarded with a loud scream and powerful orgasm. She grabbed my boxers, slid them down and started sucking the top of my cock. I grabbed her by the hips and swung her around so I could start eating her out. I slowly started licking her clit before going down and licking her pussy lips. As I was doing this, she slid further and further down my cock, until her mouth was at my balls and I could hear small gagging sounds. I slowly slid in 1 finger into her pussy while I was still licking and sucking on her clit while trying not to lose it as she kept going from my head to my balls, gagging then heading back up. I quickly slid a second then a third finger inside her and started moving them in little circles. All of a sudden, she jumped up and started lowering her pussy onto my cock. I felt the head slowly push inside of her, before she slid down the rest of it inch, by inch until I felt my balls hit her pussy. I lifted my hips until I couldn't go any further before she pushed back up and started fucking herself on my dick. It wasn't too long of this before I felt myself close to cumming. I got out from under her, got her on all fours and plunged my dick straight into. She moaned, arching her back until she had her back on my chest and I could play with her tits while I fucked her. We were both getting close to finishing when she whispered into my ear,

"Fill me up baby!"

The moment I heard that I started pumping harder and faster until I couldn't take it anymore and got as far in her as I could before filling her with cum. She felt the cum filling her up and came so hard that she fell to the bed, still moaning and screaming my name.

We lay like that for what felt like hours, before she turned around and winked at me and asked,

"Wanna go again?"