Nerdy Girl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a goddess to him, honey. My pussy is hotter, tighter, and wetter all at once. When he fucks me, I can grip his cock and milk it into my warm, creamy cunt, while his balls slap up against my clit and his hipbones press into my soft, sweet, beautiful ass - and the whole time I'm begging, saying the things you'd never dare to say, telling him how I want it harder and harder, savoring every inch of that thick fucking tool as it pistons in and out of me, feeling those strong hands grasping at my waist and my breasts... and that's it!"

You're coming now. You can't stop yourself, here comes the trembling, the quiver in your leg, the heat suddenly filling you. You're coming while you think about this filthy whore fucking your husband, and she's crying out as you come. She owns him, and now she owns you, too.

"Come for me, you filthy little bitch! Keep going... I keep fucking him, fucking him. He's had my mouth, my ass, I'm always so willing and wet, begging him to use me however he wants... he'll do anything for it... Come for me right now! Come for the whore that fucks your husband! Oh, that's a good girl, that's a very good girl... Shhh... Oh my, look at you shake... that's it, come down now...

You're a wet, filthy, naked, trembling mess. You've just masturbated for another woman. For THE other woman. And then there's a click, and the door opens.

"Here he comes, sweetie!" she exclaims, as your eyes go wide with shock.

"Oh, why of course he's on his hands and knees... Those are the rules! Sure, he gets to treat me like a living toy from time to time, but most of the time I get to be the master. Come here, boy... that's right, kiss my hands, lick my fingers. It seems we have a visitor... shall we put on a show for her?"

This is your husband, on all fours, obediently licking Tasha's hands like a dog. Complete with a collar. He looks at you for only a moment, then back to her. She musses his hair, playfully, and looks back at you.

"Don't look so shocked. I told you you could have him back - but not without one last good-bye. And, of course, it will be up to you to keep him at home after. I can't make any promises, but... I'd suggest letting him do as he wishes with you, for a while. It's amazing how loyal a good man can be - when you fuck his bloody brains out, that is."

She looks down at Jason and smiles. "Alright, stud. Get it hard and turn me into a rag doll." Then, looking back at you, she winks.

"Enjoy the show!"

The End

12