Nerdy Obsession Turns to Possession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asuka1990
Asuka1990
10 Followers

She nodded and said, "Yes Sir."

He smirked at how easy she is to train and went on, "Good girl. Now I will expect you to dress exactly how I say. You will always be pleasing to my eye whether we are out and about or you are dressing for me at home. You will also keep my house spotless and cook for me whatever I demand. If you don't know how to cook my favorite dishes you will learn. You will be my perfection and I am sure you are sitting here wondering what you will get out of the deal right?"

She shook her head afraid of what he was about to say, "No sir!"

He smiled and went on, "Oh I am not just going to demand all this and not repay you. You will get an allowance of $1,000 a week just for yourself. Also anything you ask for to improve yourself or that I think will be good for you, you will have. You will get a monthly beauty allowance as well to spend at the salon and on makeup and whatever you need to look good for me. You will always be taken care of and protected. Unlike that boy Chris who let this happen to you, I will never ever put you in danger or leave you alone at a party full of men. You will also get a husband because yes I plan on marrying you shortly and eventually children. I will be a loyal husband and father and take excellent care of our family even though every night you will still get abused by me."

She just kind of sat there in awe at his proposal. "Wow.. I mean Sir. Wow Sir. That is quite the offer Sir." she said tripping on her words.

He laughed softly at her. "You don't have to decide now of course. You have until tomorrow night to decide. Well we both have until tomorrow night to decide. I have to make sure I want to keep you after all! Now that everything is out in the open how do you think you will react to losing the blindfold?" He asked.

She nodded at him and said, "Please take it off Sir."

He reached up and gently removed her blind fold and as her eyes adjusted to the dark she whispered… "Damien?"

Then he did something she never expected…

(to be continued)

Asuka1990
Asuka1990
10 Followers
12