Nerdy Obsession Turns to Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
The Infection Begins.
2.2k words
3.99
32.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asuka1990
Asuka1990
10 Followers

The Infection Begins

Damien pushed Holly onto his bed and threw himself on top her and violently kissed her tender lips. She let out a small gasp at the sudden movement not expecting something as intimate as a kiss seeing as moments ago he was forcing his cock down her throat against her will but she gave into it and started to return the kiss. Damien was so pleased when he felt her return the kiss that he began to push his tongue into her mouth pushing hers down and dominating her mouth while grinding his hard cock against her body.

Holly kept returning his actions by raising her body to meet his and exploring his huge tongue with her meek tiny tongue but her mind was elsewhere. His touch and kisses sent electric spikes through her body that she had never experienced before and she had never once enjoyed cum the was she enjoyed his. Not only did she enjoy it the taste but she already felt like she was craving more and it had been less an hour since he force fed her the first load. What was happening? How could she enjoy a man she never found attractive and was at least 18 years older than her? She was happy with her boyfriend and suddenly he didn't seem to matter. She felt horrible that she knew she would have to turn her back on her life with him when he did nothing wrong. She knew from the moment she tasted that intoxicating cum that she could never give up that taste.

She was snapped back into reality when she felt one of Damien's thick fingers push his way into her tight pussy. He didn't play with her clit first or rub her down like any other man would. He just jammed his finger all the way up her pussy and started feeling around.

"Holy shit Holly you are fucking drenched! I knew you were going to be a nasty little whore but I had no idea you would want my cock inside of you this badly!" he exclaimed as he pulled his soaked finger out of her pussy and shoved it into her mouth.

Without him telling her anything she sucked his finger clean like she did with his cock wishing it was covered in his delicious cum rather than her juices. While she was distracted with his finger he slowly started to push his huge cock into her tiny whole. Holly's eyes flew open in shock.

"Please no" she tried to get out with a mouth full of finger.

"What did you say?!" he asked angrily as he removed his finger and this time gently slapped her.

"I mean uhm… please no sir! I mean uh…" Holly said with panic in her voice.

Damien's eyes glared down at her and in a low pissed off voice said, "Did you forget that you are not allowed to deny me your body? Ever? It's mine to do what I please with and you're going to fucking take it you little bitch!"

He then forced his entire cock into her tight little pussy and she screamed out in pain which only made him harder and more excited.

"I was going to take this nice and slow and let your pussy form to my huge cock but you had to be a little smart mouth bitch so now you're taking the whole thing no matter how much it hurts! I hope I make you fucking bleed bitch!" he exclaimed while trying to push his cock into her so deep that his pelvic bones were grinding into her ass.

"oh ah… Sir… no… that's not…. oh ah ow! That's not it! oooooh oooow please… I'm not on the pill." she managed to get out.

He smiled and looked down at her and withdrew his cock and asked "So you want my cock inside you?"

"Yes Sir but…" she promptly replied as he shoved it back into her violently.

He glared at her again. "No 'buts' tell me you fucking want my cock inside of you no matter how painful it is!" he yelled at her while giving her another swift pump.

"Sir I want your cock inside of me no matter how painful it is but I don't want to be pregnant Sir! You said years…" she said in a panic.

He smiled at her response even though it contained a "but." Then he took up a more gentle pace of fucking her and stroked her hair softly.

"Don't worry sweetheart… You don't need to be on any sort of birth control with me. I told you I was not a normal man didn't I?" he said as he totally changed his demeanor from angry to sweet.

Holly had no idea what he meant but she sighed in relief. For some reason she trusted him even though he basically kidnapped her and then raped her. Damien was not telling her the whole truth though. The truth was he wasn't normal in a way that was almost not human. No one knew exactly what his family line was but the men had a certain power, if you will. They had the ability to produce two kinds of cum. The first kind of cum was normal semen which could impregnate any fertile woman just like every other man. The second kind of cum was not even semen at all it was more of a poison that infected women and turned them into little fuck toy servants that thought of the man as a god. Yes even some of the men in his family convinced their women that the men in their family were all in fact gods to be worshipped. As magical as this cum was for these men it also came with what some of the men called "the curse of the jizz" in his family. The condition of this "curse" was it chose the woman and once the woman was chosen the man would never ever be even remotely attracted to another woman. Also once the woman was chosen a burning drive to infect the chosen woman took over the man. Which made for a lot of rapes in his family line but there were all happily every after sort of rapes.

There was also one more condition. A man could fully infect a woman once and have a slave in her forever by filling all three of her holes with his infectious cum within six hours. If he did not she would only be his slave as long as she drank a load of his poisonous cum every six hours. This loop hole also allowed men to fuck other women freely with their sperm filled cum and breed all over the place and create a much larger future generation of their kind. The only downside to this is if the woman went the six hours without her cum guzzling there was nothing in place to insure she was loyal or that she wouldn't need to be raped again and again when the addiction wore off. Damien smiled as he thought about how he was never going to let Holly go and then he let out a short evil smirk looking down at her.

"I let the poor little thing think she has a choice in all of this when her fate is already being sealed. She has no idea that she is already being turned into my real life little fuck doll. She's going to be just like those little anime girls I've been lusting after and all mine!" he thought.

He continued to fuck her his pace growing faster and harder as moans of pleasure and cries of pain escaped his little victim. The abruptly he shoved his cock all the way inside her again and filled her pussy with his poison. His cock seemed to be pumping gallons into her and surprisingly it filled her with a warm comforting feeling.

When he was sure he had finished he pulled his cock out of her abused pussy and climbed up her body to straddle her shoulders. He put his cock to her lips once again.

"You know what to do bitch, clean up your mess." he scolded her. "Oh and when you're done keep sucking until I'm rock hard again. We will start working on your head skills tonight!" he smiled and laughed.

She nodded. "Yes Sir" and began to lick a mixture of his delicious cum, her juices, and her blood off his cock. She then took his cock and tried to stretch her mouth around it but struggled since he had her arms pinned down and his cock was so huge.

He starred down at her watching her struggle for a while slightly amused before grabbing his cock and aiming it in her mouth for her. She still struggled once it was in her mouth though. The thing took up her entire mouth and she did her best to suck it and swish her tongue around it. He rolled his eyes and pulled his half limp cock out of her mouth and got off her body.

"Get on your knees. I am going to let you do this just this once because I need to get hard ASAP!" he scolded as he pulled her onto the floor by the arm.

She nodded, "Yes Sir what do you want me to do?" she asked looking at him innocently.

"Use your fucking hands and your mouth and get me fucking hard as a rock in the next five minutes or I will fuck the shit out of your face again you dumb bitch!" he yelled.

She nodded again and took his cock into her tiny hands. She couldn't even wrap one hand around it so she had to use both. She then held it up to her mouth and moved her head and hands in unison up and down his shaft. He looked down at her pleased because not only was she pleasing him now but he had fantasized about those tiny hands around his huge cock for months and he even had half the stack of photos left. "I am good" he thought to himself.

Once his cock was rock hard he grabbed her hair and yanked her off his cock and onto her feet. She winced as she was pulled up and looked at him with a slight fear in her eyes. He smiled at her then threw her face down on the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees like the bitch you are whore!" he yelled at her while pushing her down on the bed.

He smiled as she did what she was told and slapped her firmly on the ass. "Do not move!" he said.

She stayed put as he walked away and went into a cabinet. He promptly returned and she felt his rough giant hands spread her little butt cheeks. She then felt a cold liquid ooze all over her ass hole and she shrieked.

"What are you doing?!" she cried out.

He smirked as he inserted one of his fingers covered in lube into her tiny little ass hole. She shrieked again "Noooo! Ow!" she continued to cry out.

He began laughing. "Look I'm going to ignore your bad manners right now because let me guess… nothing has been in this little ass has it?" he said while slapping her ass firmly with his other hand.

He removed his finger from her ass and lined his hips up behind her then hesitated a moment. He got off the bed and got the ball gag and shoved it in her mouth.

"You're probably going to cry and as much as your tears will turn me on you will probably need something to bite down on." He smirked as returned to his place behind her.

He then lathered up his cock in lube and slowly pushed it into her tiny ass hole. It was probably the tiniest thing his dick had ever been in and he seriously felt like he was going to break her. He slowly began to fuck her virgin ass with such pride that it was his and she was his. Oh he owned this bitch inside and out.

She looked back at him with tears streaming down her face and that was enough to send him over the edge. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock all the way into that little ass and released the load that would seal the deal on this little fuck toy. When he was done he pulled out and she fell on to the bed limply. He slapped her a few times but she was out cold. That meant it had worked and he smiled ear to ear as he took off her gag.

He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a moist towel and first cleaned off his dick. Then he went back in the room to clean up his new toy. He cleaned all of his cum and her juices off the outside of her pussy and ass and cleaned her face off as well. He lazily tossed the towel into the dirty laundry hamper and crawled into bed with his new most prized possession.

"Tomorrow the fun will begin." He whispered in her ear.

(to be continued.)

Asuka1990
Asuka1990
10 Followers