Nestic Farm

Story Info
Three generations of loving incest.
37.2k words
4.68
288.5k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"Abby, I'm going to need some help with your mattress," forty year-old Jack Stone called to his daughter.

"Be there in a minute dad," she said as she finished packing the last of the kitchen spices.

Stone knew what it meant when his daughter said, 'in a minute.' It would be much longer. Now he wished he'd left the air conditioners hooked up. It was already in the mid 80's and the humidity was at least the same and it was only midmorning. He took advantage of the break and flopped onto his daughter's mattress and tried not to think about her or incest but it was difficult. He was already sporting a huge boner. The two of them had been packing moving boxes for days and other than their beds and travel clothes, they were almost done. Their beds would be the last to be packed so they could be the first to be taken off the rental truck once they got to their new home in Exeter, NH. He'd just come back after a week of painting and making minor repairs to the house he was going to temporarily rent from his parents and he was already sick of the whole moving process.

Although it made sense, money wise, to rent from his parents while he looked for a house, he still wasn't sure it was a good idea. After years of suspecting, knowing but not knowing, fearing but hoping, his parents had finally come out and admitted to him that they were brother and sister and he was a product of their incest. He'd long suspected that was the case but until they'd finally admitted their dirty little secret, he'd kept his suspicions to himself. Now that it was out in the open, he had to decide if he was going to knowingly expose his daughter to what his parents, as well as the other five incestuous families that lived on the farm commune were doing. If he didn't tell her, then he would be just as guilty as his parents had been in hiding the truth from him. He didn't want to lie to her but incest wasn't the easiest subject to bring up, and he still had no idea how he was going to tell her what her grandparents had been doing for over forty years. He wasn't even sure she would even want to hear the truth and if she did, he had no idea how she would feel about her grandparents or him afterwards. His hope was that she would find incest as exciting as he did and would be willing to explore that forbidden path of family sex with him. He wasn't very optimistic. All he could do was hope.

His mother and father, Renee and Will Stone, had never been what you'd call mainstream or particularly normal people. Even by his standards they'd always been a little eccentric, maybe even odd in how they lived and viewed the world. He'd done the math. He knew his mother was about fifteen when she'd gotten pregnant and sixteen when he'd been born. That was young but not that unusual and at the time, he didn't think about much.

He'd grown up on a bucolic 600 acre New England farm with other five families. It wasn't exactly a commune like you'd see in the movies but close enough that he was teased at school about having hippies for parents. Outsiders were welcome to visit but never stay overnight and he was always warned not to talk about what went on at the farm. It had been drummed into him, "Farm business is family business, and we don't talk about family business or farm business." The farm, or the commune, as the town people insisted on calling it was obscurely called NESTIC Farm. It had several large barns and assorted out buildings to house the animals and crops. Each family owned their own house, but there was a community kitchen where social events took place and meals were prepared and eaten. They tried to be as self sufficient as possible and grew a variety of vegetables and crops and had milk as well as beeves, chickens and pigs that they raised and butchered for sale. Each family shared equally in the farm sales.

All but one of the wives was near his mother's age. That one exception was Mary Sorenson. Mary and her husband Roger were also his favorite couple. When they'd bought the last house for sale, Mary had been nineteen, more than twenty years younger than her husband and only five years older than he was. He'd thought her the prettiest girl he'd ever seen and fallen madly in love with her. He was always hard when he was around her. Mary knew he had a crush on her and though she'd never encouraged him she often flirted with him and always treated him like he was someone special in her life and never embarrassed him when he followed her around like a lost little puppy.

He'd been the only child on the farm and thought it strange that there weren't more kids since the farms official logo was, "Family First." That logo was on everything they produced, from the milk and butter cartons to the meat they butchered and packaged. He still had t-shirts that read, NESTIC Farm, a Family First community. The phrase became so common that it eventually became incorporated into everyday conversation. When you greeted some from the farm, you'd say, 'Hello, Family First, or when celebrating a birthday, you'd say, "Happy birthday, Family First!" It was even used when the Red Sox would occasionally beat the Yankees. "Damn the Yankees, Family First!" He never questioned it or thought it strange. He loved yelling it out as much as anyone else on the farm.

One of the best things about growing up on the farm was how everyone treated each other like they were an extended family member and how much everyone genuinely loved each other. Not only did His parents shower him with love, but the rest of farm families, for some reason practically fawned over him from the time he was born and collectively called him their love child. He never understood why they called him that but it made him feel good to be singled out so. The other thing he loved was the way everyone, including his parents, were always hugging and kissing in front of each other. Some of it was very intimate. Witnessing such open acts of love and affection always made him feel warm and safe as well as very sexually aroused. The only thing that bothered was how all the adults seemed to be sharing a special secret that he was never privy to at the time. He now understood what that secret was.

Around town there were always rumors circulating about the farm and what went on out there and his classmates always asked if it was true that everyone walked around naked and that people made love any place they wanted to. He'd lied when he told them that he'd never seen anything like that. People did go naked sometimes and there was open sex but of course that was family business and he never talked about family or farm business.

His first memory of both happened the day he and his parents were walking to one of the small ponds on the farm for a swim when they'd come upon two of the farm couples. The four of them were naked and fucking on separate blankets next to each other. He'd been excited to see his first naked women. He'd never seen a woman's tits or pussy before and couldn't take his eyes off them as they openly fucked their husbands. Both women were pretty and he'd gotten incredibly hard as he looked at their big white breasts and especially their cunts. One of the women was shaved and he found that just as fascinating as the woman that had a light triangle of pubic hair. Both men had been wearing rubbers and when he'd asked his father about that, he'd told him the men wore them so their wives wouldn't get pregnant.

"Dad, do you wear a rubber when you make love to mom," he innocently asked.

"I do now," his father had said covering his mouth to hide his smile. "We love you son but we don't want any more children. One love child is enough," he'd laughed.

"How come they don't want any children?" he'd asked his mother. "Don't they like kids?" He was afraid they really didn't like him.

"They all love children, especially you son," his mother had told him as she hugged him tightly to her breasts. "It's just not safe for some couples to have a child."

"Is it safe for Mary to have children?" He wasn't sure he liked the idea of Mary fucking her husband.

His father laughed, "Yes, it's very safe for Mary and her...ah, Roger and we all hope she has a baby as special as you son." That made him feel better.

The two couples hadn't actually stopped what they were doing as much as paused to be social and friendly with his parents. They just kept fucking as they talked. He'd been thrilled to be able to watch them fuck for as long as he did. No one seemed to mind or be embarrassed that he was there and they all made it seem as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be fucking while talking about the weather and crops. The two women were on their backs and since he knew nothing of the physics of loving making, he was curious as to how the men's big cocks fit inside their wives pussies. He'd thought it funny how the men's white butts just kept going up and down while they chatted with his parents. He'd been aware of how his mother had kept looking at him, as if making sure he was ok with what he was seeing. He'd gotten to watch them fuck for a glorious five minutes before they'd continued on to the lake. "Family First," his parents had said as they parted. The other couples laughed and happily repeated it. The six adults all smiled; as if they were sharing something very special that only they knew.

They'd continued on to the lake with him in tow but like Lots wife, he'd of course looked back. He was still hard and excited from seeing the naked women. After the third or fourth time that he'd turned to look back, his father pulled him aside and told him it wasn't polite to watch unless you'd first been invited. When he'd asked how he could get invited, his parents had ignored his question. His hard-on never did go down the rest of the day.

When he was older, Mary and her husband Roger had actually invited him to watch them fuck but only if he had his parent's permission. Disappointedly, they never would grant him permission to watch them or any of the other couples fuck. That all changed by accident they day he'd come home early from school. Classes at the community college had been canceled because of a water main break and he'd walked in on his parents and Mary and her husband. The four of them were fucking in his living room.

They were laughing and talking when he'd walked in but it got very quiet as soon as they noticed him. It was the first time he'd seen his mother or father naked. He couldn't take his eyes off of Mary or his mother. Mary and husband were on a blanket on the floor in front of his parents. Mary was sitting on top of her husband, her back to him but he could see her tits as well as her perfect little butt as she rode up and down on his cock. His parents were on the couch; his mother was straddling his father's lap, facing him. From his position, he could see his father's cock and how it disappeared into his mother's cunt. While his parents had immediately stopped what they were dong, Mary and her husband just kept right fucking as he stood watching them. He could still remember how beautiful and firm Mary's breasts had been, as well as the look of pure bliss on her face.

Mary was the first one to say anything. "Oh look, it's Jack, our little love child." she'd said taking his hand. "Hi sweetie, what a nice surprise." She didn't seem to be embarrassed that he was seeing her naked and fucking. She was acting exactly like the couples he'd seen while walking to the pond years ago. He was so stunned that he couldn't speak.

By this time, his mother had gotten up off his father's lap and was sitting on the couch. His father was standing next to her. His huge erection was sheathed inside a rubber and it glistened with his mother's juices. He'd stared with envy. His was nowhere near as large. He'd dared look at his mother's naked body as she calmly sat facing him. She smiled warmly at him and made no attempt to cover herself or discourage him from looking at her. Her arms were at her sides and her legs were slightly parted. He could see everything he'd always wanted to see.

"You should go up to your room son," his father had said. He hadn't sounded mad nor did he look uncomfortable to be seen with a hard-on and wearing a rubber. It was more like, 'Okay son, now you've seen what we're doing, time to leave.'

Mary came to his defense. "Oh let him stay Will. We've all talked about letting him watch us. What's the harm?" She gave him a sly little wink, as if to say, "Yes Jack, I want you to watch me fuck."

"Mary's right, Will, let him stay," her husband Roger said grinning up from beneath her. "I certainly don't mind either." There was a hint of excitement in his voice.

He could see his father thinking. "Just for a few minutes then," he'd finally said.

"Sit next to your parents Jack, that way you can watch all of us," Mary said as she pulled his hand over her breast. She held it there and asked, "You do want to watch us don't you Jack?"

"Yes," he'd managed to stammer. His hard-on jumped against his shorts as he felt the warm hard breast under his hand.

"Good," Mary said as she'd moved his hand over her hard nipples. "This is going to be so much fun," she said smiling up at him.

"Come and sit beside us Jack," his mother said from behind him. He was surprised when he turned around to see that she and his father were fucking again. She was back on his lap moving slowly up and down on him. She gave him a dreamy, far away smile and waved him over. He couldn't believe he was being allowed to watch all of them fuck.

"Come, sit," his mother said again and patted the sofa next to her. She was moving shamelessly up and down on his father's cock. Her movements were smooth and effortless. She reminded him of an equestrian rider; her firm bottom moved, as if she was listening to a metronome; on the saddle, one beat, off the saddle, the next beat, on and then back down, not missing a beat. He was mesmerized by the size of his father's swollen cock and how it appeared and then disappeared as he speared his mother's cunt. By now his own cock was throbbing and he was afraid everyone would notice. He jumped when his mother reached for his hand and pulled him down next to her. "Come and sit honey. It's okay. Your father and I want you to watch." When he sat down, his leg pressed up against his mother's naked leg. She continued to hold his hand as she fucked his father. He silently watched his parents and Mary and her husband fuck for several wonderful minutes. They were all so engrossed in what they were doing that neither couple paid any attention to him for the longest time. It gave him time to memorize each woman's beautiful naked body.

"Maybe we should stop Will," his mother said after about ten minutes. From the way she was hungrily kissing his father and moving up and down on his cock, she didn't sound like she really meant it. When she said something that he couldn't hear, his father glanced his way, laughed and then playfully slapped her butt and called her a naughty girl. They kissed again, this time it was long and slow and he saw how their tongues touched and danced. His father was kneading his mother's breast and then he was sucking on her nipples and he remembered jumping when his mother let out a gleeful little shriek when his father bit them. He liked how they were laughing and calling each other silly names.

"I guess we should," his father gruffly agreed after several more long kisses. "We can finish this later little sister." That didn't immediately register in his mind.

"You better," his mother said and as she playfully kissed his nose. Without a hint of shame or modesty, she slowly untangled herself from his father's lap and stood. There'd been a low sucking sound when she'd come off his cock. "Because I'm not done with this yet," she said as she playfully stroked his cock.

His mother stood directly in front of him and said, "Well, Jack, I guess you must be pretty surprised but this was bound to happen sooner or later. I hope you're not so nervous that you can't enjoy yourself."

"I'm fine mom. I'm not too nervous," he'd lied. Of course he was nervous! He was looking right at his mother's pussy, why wouldn't he be nervous? He shifted his eyes from her pussy to her tits and then back to her thick mat of black wet pubic hair between her legs. His cock was so hard that he wanted to touch it.

"Good," she said stroking his hair. "You can watch us for a few minutes." She'd silently directed him to move over so she could sit beside him. Since she didn't seem to mind, he turned so he could stare at her naked body. She returned his look with understanding eyes and silently gave him permission to freely look at her. The only thing that gave away her obvious excitement she was how her breasts moved slowly up and down. He heard Mary making noises at his feet and didn't know which way to look. He couldn't choose! Watch Mary, the woman he was so madly in love with fuck her husband or his mother, the woman he loved with all his heart. He chose his mother.

His mother's eyes flickered with private mirth. "Are you sure you're okay watching honey?"

"Yes mom, I'm fine. I really want to watch," he'd excitedly told her. He wanted to ask so many questions but he didn't know which one to ask first or if he was allowed to. When she let go of his hand, he didn't know what to do with it. His boner was very noticeable and he wanted to cover it but something told him his mother knew he had an erection and approved.

"Good, then look all you want and enjoy yourself, I know you've wanted to for a long time." She gave a quick knowing glace at his lap and smiled. "I can see how exciting this is for you. It is for us too."

His father gave a relaxed laugh as he stroked his cock and said, "Very exciting son."

And so he did. He continued to hungrily look at his mother's big round breasts and memorized every inch of them. They were smooth and milky white and jiggled a little when she talked. Her nipples were the color of burnt orange and actually seemed to get fuller and quiver a little all on their own. He could see the red marks where his father had bitten them and excitedly wondered if she really enjoyed that. But it was that area between her legs that he was most interested in and where his eyes focused on.

His mother sensed his fascination with her cunt because she gave him a playful laugh and parted them wider for him. Her voice was soothing and lighthearted when she asked, "Is that better Jack? Can you see everything better now?"

He'd nodded and nervously blurted out, "Yes mom, I can see everything much better now." He could now see the pink gash inside her slick cunt lips and how her inner thighs shimmered from her slick juices. Her delicate lips were parted like the petals of a flower and he could see where his father's cock had been. He was amazed at how pink and robust a woman's cunt actually was. A river of thick milky fluids began running out of her cunt and onto the couch. His mother didn't seem to notice or care. As he gazed at her pussy, he told her, "You're so beautiful mom." He unconsciously moved his hand over his cock and it felt so good to do that in front of her.

She smiled when she saw what he was doing. "I'm glad you think so Jack." Reaching between her legs, she parted her cunt lips and turned towards him. "There, that should make it easier for you to see me." As he stared in wonder, she slipped her middle finger inside of her pussy and slowly fucked herself. "This is where my...your father puts his cock and where you came from Jack." She blushed and laughed and covered her mouth with her hand and said, "But of course you know that." She giggled like a young girl, as if she was acknowledging she was being naughty but wasn't sorry. She took his hand and placed it between her legs, just short of her cunt. "Jack, your father and I have so much to tell you about us, about all of us." She kissed him on the forehead. "Soon honey, very soon," she said. She took her hand away and left his where I was. He could feel how hot and sticky her leg was. He didn't know what to do so he left it there.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers