Netherworld of Pleasure

Story Info
Mistress Jill holds the keys.
1.7k words
4.28
39.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You can’t even feel it anymore, can you?”

She said as gazed dreamily down upon me, as I sat before her on the black, poured concrete floor of her dungeon. Her words dripping from Her lips like honey seeping from a honeycomb. Mistress Jill was the picture of royalty, seated before me. I felt as a knight presenting himself to the Queen. Her essence was reverberating in every synapse of my brain, driving me to the edge of my sanity with each thought.

I was naked, except for the rope harness that encircled my body. Applied to me by the nimble fingers and capable hands of my Tormentress, Goddess, Queen, Mistress and Keyholder of limitless pleasure. It is in Her mind that the netherworld of erotic and sensual ecstasy exists. I am fortunate enough to visit Mistress Jill here in the deepest recesses of Her soul, when allowed into Her presence. When away, I long each second to go back, for it is my heaven.

“mmmm, that feels nice, slave. Keep rubbing, and massage the balls of my feet a little harder.”

She was right, I was working so hard to please Her that I honestly could not detect the large plug that was stretching me in the most intimate of ways. She had slowly worked it into me earlier as I was tied over Her exam table. She cupped my balls with one hand, using the other to pull firmly on the cord that was separating my cock and balls from my body. With the cord, She pulled me up on my tip toes as She worked her fingers inside me. Fucking me with her hands. I had never been violated this way, but strangely, I loved it. I was anticipating the next stroke as she fucked me harder. It was then that She withdrew her fingers and I felt it pushing past my sphincter. She tightened the tension on the cord around my cock and balls. She trapped me with my own manhood, only to take it away with a sweeter and firmer penetration of her own.

“lick them now, all over, and if You do a good job I will think about giving You are reward, boy”

After She impaled me, She proceeded to bind me. Methodically, she spun yards and yards of soft, cordlike rope around my being. My bondage became tighter and more secure with the cinching of each knot. As She reached my cock, She gave it a hard slap, and She applied even more bondage to my genitals. The rope went beneath me and then was pulled sharply to keep the implement in place. The implement that was stretching my asshole and my mind to new heights that were previously unimaginable. I was released from the table, but still within the tight confines of my harness, under full control of Mistress Jill. I was Hers and escape was out of the question. What kind of fool would want to escape from paradise? “Kneel” she spoke softly as She pointed Her crop toward the floor in front of Her throne. It was then that I noticed the large dildo in a harness around Her waist. I don’t know why I had not noticed it before, but as it now loomed at eye level it was impossible to miss. “You are going to be my little cocksucker, and I have a lot of different cocks that I can make you suck. All you have is that tiny weenie between your legs”. She laughed with that statement. “You are going to learn to be the best cocksucker I have ever trained, I am going to make you my bitch, would you like that…bitch?” I nodded to affirm my devotion to Her. She pressed the cock against my lips and told me to suck it like I would want mine sucked. I licked softly at first and then took the head in. She smiled Her encouragement as She looked down. She cradled my head with a little pressure and She worked it deeper into my throat. “You are going to learn to deep throat too, my pet, would you like that?” She cooed softly. “Look at you, a plug in your little ass and a cock in your mouth, what would your mother think? You are quite the little whore!” She sneered.

“Use a little more lotion and move up to my calves. But first wipe that precum off that little weenie, I want to watch you taste it!”

She quickened Her pace as She fucked my mouth harder, faster and stronger. For a frenzied moment, I thought she was going to choke me with it. At the peak of Her thrusting She pulled out her fake cock and started lightly slapping my face with it. Wiping it all over my face, all the while smiling at me. “That was good for a first time, what does a slut say after they are allowed to suck their Mistress’ cock?” She questioned. “Thank You Mistress Jill for letting me suck Your cock” I replied.

“Sit.” She said and She seated Herself upon Her throne in front of me. “Use the lotion and rub my feet, boy.” As I massaged I had noticed that She had taken the strap-on off and in its place was the most lovely labia only inches from my face. I inhaled deeply to enjoy the scent of a Woman. She smiled knowingly at me as my cock oozed, she wiped it with Her toe and pressed Her toe to my lips. “You know what to do, bitch.”

Somewhere along worshipping Mistress feet, I lost all sense of time. It was then She awakened me from my trance to inquire if I could still feel the plug. After Mistress Jill had enough of the foot and calf massage, She parted Her legs slightly just to tease. She rose and snapped Her fingers and pointed to the table. “On your back.” She said.

I laid down, as commanded. She come to the table and bound my hands above my head. She bent my knees and spread my legs and cuffed my ankles in place. I felt Her warm flesh as She climbed on top of me, conquering me. I felt Her sweet breath in my face as Her hair dangled, covering my head and bringing me face to face with Mistress Jill. She looked deeply into my eyes. She did not need to speak, I understood that I was Hers. She rose higher still and told me to close my eyes.

I suddenly felt warm, very warm all over. But the warmth gave way to a sweet wetness. I opened my eyes and saw golden nectar flowing from the Womanhood of Mistress Jill. She was claiming me as Her own. I relished the sensation and the fragrance of the fluid. I savored every remnant that splashed upon my body. When the flow stopped, she smiled and said, “You are mine.”

She climbed off of me and then disappeared for a moment. I closed my eyes to relive what had just occurred. I felt the rope in my ass being loosened. I felt Mistress pulling at the plug that had been deep within me for so long now. I shivered as it slid out, but I was not empty for long. I felt another sensation inside me, deeper this time. Suddenly it began to come alive. It was a small vibrating egg on a string. It pressed inside me, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body as it stimulated my prostate. I felt another object impaling me in addition to the egg. It was a dildo with a handle. “Take your left hand and jack off, now! You are being rewarded for Your obedience and I want to see you jack that little cock off and cum for me.” I began to masturbate for Mistress Jill and She matched me, stroke for stroke. Later I would learn that this was to cause me to associate the dildo with pleasure, so I would crave it. I stroked slowly at first and then hard and fast. I released a torrent of semen into the air, hitting my chest and thighs. I slowed my strokes and milked the remaining drops from my cock. Mistress Jill scooped up the pearly white semen with Her fingers. “Lick them clean and don’t miss a drop.”

After I cleaned my mess, Mistress Jill disappeared and then returned with a warm towel and a small box. As I was still bound, Mistress Jill carefully wiped me with first a wet soapy towel, then a warm dry towel. I was purring from the pleasure.

“What I am about to do is take control of my property.” She said breaking the silence. “As this cock belongs to me, as does the rest of you, I will control your behavior as long as you wear my collar. She placed a blindfold on me and I felt Her loosed the cord from my balls. I then felt my balls being pulled through a ring of some sort, followed by another ring around my cock. It was some kind of contraption and even though I wanted out of the blindfold to see what She was doing to me, I remained calm I trusted Mistress Jill implicitly. I felt Her hands leave my body for a brief moment, and suddenly I heard a clicking sound. She removed my blindfold.

As I looked down at the contraption around my genitals she began to speak, “This is the beginning of your chastity training. You will come only when I allow You to come. Orgasms must be earned by pleasing and obeying me. I have the only set of keys to this lock and if you attempt to get out of this lock, I will lose them both. If you still want to be my sub and serve me, answer yes.”

Yes Mistress Jill, I replied.

It was then that I began to realize that now I fully belonged to Mistress Jill and I was nothing without her. Not even a man, I couldn’t even control my own erections anymore. I was hers, and I wanted it to be no other way.

majiksub