Netsex with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CamaroBoy: *Reaches gently down between your thighs, just barely caresses your bush* Becky crossed her legs tightly and rocked the top one eagerly back and forth...oh, to be tickled like that!

Boston Babe: You want me to have a bush? I mean, okay, but I'm shaved clean in reality.

CamaroBoy: Oh, well, yes, can I imagine you aren't shaven? Becky was still imagining herself in Boston Babe's place, and the 38D's were an acceptable substitute for her own 34B's as long as she would never have to carry them around in reality; but one had to draw the line somewhere. Becky had never shaved and she didn't think she ever would.

Boston Babe: Whatever you wish, my dear. *Takes your hard cock in my hand and rubs slowly*

CamaroBoy: Oh, babe! *kisses you deeply, squeezes you tight with both arms*

Boston Babe: *Straddles you with my arms around your neck, then reaches down and lays your hands gently on my full breasts*

CamaroBoy: Unhhhhhh....Can we move to the bed now?

Boston Babe: Let's say we have. *clean and dry and super-wound up, I stretch out on the sheets and await your touch*

CamaroBoy: *Admires your form on the mattress, standing over it with my hard cock in my hand*

Boston Babe: C'mere, dear. *Gets up on my knees on the bed so you can walk into my arms*

CamaroBoy: *Scoops you up in my arms and we fall on the bed together, me rubbing your breasts with one free hand*

Boston Babe: *strokes your hard cock gently with my other arm around your back* Jack was rock hard imagining the woman he had created doing just that. He looked down at his jeans, which were stretched tight across his hardness. No visible spots yet, but he could feel the precum that had christened his boxers by then. He couldn't hold off much longer, but he didn't want to cut the session short either. Something had to give.

CamaroBoy: Ooohhhh, that feels good! *Reaches down to see if you're wet, finding you are, slides a finger in...*

Boston Babe: Oh my God!!! *Arches my back and groans long and loud in pleasure.*

CamaroBoy: *Rolls on my back and looks up in admiration, as my fingers continue their magic*

Boston Babe: God! Ohmigod! Oh! *Grabs onto your shoulder with one hand and the bedpost with the other to keep my balance as my first orgasm washes over me*

CamaroBoy: Lovely, my dear. Becky wrote it somewhat absentmindedly as she imagined herself holding on for dear life as Boston Babe had described. Jeff had never made her come that intensely, but she was sure it could be done. And now she wanted it more than ever. CamaroBoy: *Slides into the middle of the mattress on my back* Are you ready for the big event, dear?

Jack was ready all right, but he just couldn't hold off any longer. Boston Babe: *Straddles your hips and lowers myself down, slowly enveloping you in me and moaning with delight as I do* He typed that hurriedly, then got up and made a beeline for the bathroom. He was wound up enough to get it out of the way quickly if CamaroBoy had a little patience. Jack wasn't very happy about leaving his hot session unattended on the computer, but it was a chance he'd have to take. Luckily there was a bathroom only steps from the computer room.

CamaroBoy: *Watches in awed admiration as my dick disappears into your warm welcoming garden of love* As she typed it, Becky was aware of a noise behind her -- the other guy getting up to leave at last! And her heart leapt with the realization that now she had at least a bit of privacy. As soon as she heard the door shut behind him, Becky uncrossed and spread her legs, and drew the hem of her skirt most of the way up her thighs. At long last she was able to reach in and rub her rock-hard clit, and the touch was like a tall drink of water after a trek through the desert as she felt the waves of pleasure emanate throughout her body. Her panties were drenched, naturally, but that just turned her on all the more.

With Boston Babe taking her time on the response, Becky chanced a look behind her to make sure the guy across the room was gone for good. Her heart sank as she saw he was still logged in, though she couldn't quite see what he was up to. Must have just gone to the bathroom, she reasoned. All the more reason to finish the job now, and she did. Rubbing harder than she usually did, there was little time to savor the naughty pleasure, but at least the orgasm was close. Closing her eyes to imagine herself in bed with lovely CamaroBoy, she had just enough time to bring on the climax and then yank her skirt back down before she heard the door open again.

Jack hurried back to his computer, relieved to see there was no sign the woman at the other computer had ever left her chair. Walking at an awkward angle to make sure she wouldn't see the wet spot he now sported on the front of his pants, he soon settled himself back in the chair. Naturally he hadn't had to frig very hard or very long in his state. It had been a copious ejaculation, hard and fast and nearly ripping the toilet paper he'd held out to catch it and splashing off it and onto his fingers, and of course there hadn't been time to stand there and wait for the lingering aftereffects of it, which were now making their presence known soaking through his jeans. But it had been worth it.

Boston Babe: Sorry for the delay, I really had to go to the bathroom! Truer word was never spoken, Jack reasoned -- just not for the reason CamaroBoy would think. Boston Babe: *Exulting in the feel of you deep within me, pushes back and forth up and down your hips, dragging my fingers up and down your chest as I do*

CamaroBoy: I understand! All that wine, of course. *Reaches up and teases your breasts, admiring the view too* Becky had been grateful for the break, really -- how fortunate that it coincided with her precious few moments of privacy!

Boston Babe: Oh, CamaroBoy, you sure know how to use your hands! *Rocks harder into you now, leaning down to kiss you and my breasts rub up against your chest* With the release now out of the way, Jack was almost ready for it to be over. But he didn't want to disappoint CamaroBoy after all.

CamaroBoy: *Pulls you tight down against me, humps into you as hard as I can* Oooohhhh, I'm close! So close!* Now that she'd had a bit of fun, Becky was ready to brave her lonely room to really enjoy herself...a nice long session awaited her back in her bed, but she'd have to finish off Boston Babe first.

Boston Babe: Yes! Come for me! And take me along with you! *Grinds into you harder than ever, and faster* Come on, big boy! All eight inches!

CamaroBoy: *grits my teeth* Yes! Here I come! Unghhhhhhh! Becky had always wished Jeff would make more noise in bed. She trusted if Boston Babe really were a woman, she'd want the same. So she typed in a few more grunts to top it off.

Boston Babe: Yes! Come for meeeeeeee...yes! Yes! Yes! Jack was a virgin, but that was how women always sounded in the movies after all. Boston Babe: *Collapses on you in a fog of orgasmic delight* Oh, Jeff...Oh my, Jeff

CamaroBoy: *Exhales slowly* Wow, Katie, you were great as always. *Kiss* Now Becky hoped more than ever that "Katie" was a man, as surely he'd just want to roll over and fall asleep, and then Becky could get back to her room and get busy.

Boston Babe: You too, my darling. Shall I make us some tea for a nightcap? It now occurred to Jack that he'd have to either go out and party with a stain on his pants, or return to his angry roommate. Neither was a very pleasant prospect, so maybe CamaroBoy was a better long-term companion than he'd considered.

CamaroBoy: Oh, no thanks. I think we should take advantage of the afterglow and get some sleep, don't you think?

Boston Babe: I guess so. No use whining about it -- surely there'd be a party somewhere where he could hide out.

CamaroBoy: Well, thank you for a wonderful evening. I hope you're more unwound and you can sleep now.

Boston Babe: I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby! A lie, but what of it?

CamaroBoy: Good night, my darling. And Becky logged off before anyone else could catch her attention and keep her here any longer. She then made to stand up and leave, but remembered just in time that there was surely a big wet spot on the back of her skirt. Best to have a look and see if the guy across the room was likely to leave anytime soon -- if so, she'd let him go first. Gingerly she turned around, and saw that he was showing signs of getting up to leave as well. Becky turned back to her computer and waited, keeping an ear out for movement.

Jack was considering his options for getting to the door without the woman across the room noticing the dark spot on his jeans. If only he could be sure she would keep her eyes on her computer -- but he couldn't. As he started to push his chair back, he turned around to see how clear the coast was -- and he was almost certain he caught her looking at him before she turned back around in a rush. That made Jack a bit nervous, but as long as she was facing away for the moment...

Jack stood up and made briskly for the door. Becky, just as eager to leave as he was and just as nervous about him seeing her from behind as he was about her seeing him from in front, pushed back her chair as soon as Jack had reached the door. Jack heard this and felt a wash of relief at his narrow escape. Becky took advantage of the relative privacy to feel for the wet spot she suspected was down below in back...and it was. As she followed Jack to the door, she cast a glance at the chair and saw she had christened it as well. It gave her a naughty thrill to leave the stain anonymously.

Jack shuffled slowly down the path that led first past Becky's dorm, then past his. He planned to make his way down to the far end of campus and find a party where he could blend in quietly until things dried out. Becky, though eager to get back to her room, followed closely behind him but didn't overtake him, for she had her own mess to hide. Jack looked over his shoulder to see if the mystery lady of the computer room was still back there -- and she was. Their eyes met for the first time, creating an awkward silence that Jack felt he had to fill.

"Busy Saturday for you too, huh?" he asked.

"Hmm?" Becky asked innocently. "Yeah. Ready for some quiet time now though."

"Me too," he said, once again admiring her worn but cute outfit that had served him so well. With an awkward smile he nodded good night and picked up his pace a bit.

Becky caught his glance and mused again about the unlikelihood of Boston Babe having described an outfit so much like hers as she watched the young man wander off down the path. In an instant it all roared through her mind, just why he was enjoying a look at her now and why he'd left when she did and how his trip to the bathroom had coincided with Boston Babe's lagging response...Becky wasn't sure whether to roar with laughter or die of embarrassment or both. Of course, if her hunch was right, there could be more fun yet in store. But how could she tell?

Just as she reached her dorm door and had her key at the ready, Becky knew what she had to do. Standing in the middle of the path, she called after the retreating figure of her fellow computer geek. "Katie?"

Jack stopped in his tracks and turned around, forgetting for the moment why he had wanted to avoid that at all costs. "Jeff?" he asked the young woman before him.

Becky burst into peals of laughter. "Oh my god! Neither of us knew, did we?"

Jack felt his face turn red, and he wanted the sidewalk to swallow him up. But he also felt himself borne back down the walk to where "Jeff" was standing. "I had no idea." By the time he reached her, he was laughing too, and they melted together in a natural embrace even as they both realized neither knew the other's real name.

Becky gave him a squeeze and then drew back with a quizzical look. "38D, huh?" she asked, looking down at her more modest breasts as she did.

"Eight inches?" Jack replied.

"Call it even?"

"I guess we'd better!" And he hugged her again.

Becky stepped back for a good look at her new friend, and Jack was suddenly very much aware of what he'd been trying to hide from Becky. Looking down at himself as well, he felt his face get red again. "Sorry about that," he said with a sheepish look at her.

"Sorry about what?" Becky asked, turning around so he could see her own secret. The sight made Jack hard again, and he was sure Becky was aware of as much.

"Gosh, we're quite a pair of party animals tonight, aren't we?" Jack said.

"It was fun," Becky said. "No harm done, right?"

"None at all," Jack agreed. "And you know, if you want, it doesn't have to be over." He braced for a rebuff.

But he got the exact opposite. "It had better not be," Becky said with a grin. "I don't know about you, but I'm nowhere near being ready to sleep after that." She unlocked the dorm door and held it open for her new friend. "Let's get you upstairs, Katie!"

12