Neurofucker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay next to Beau, I asked, "Did I hurt you at all, sweetie?"

He shook his head and kissed me. He slid over me to rub his chest against mine. He kissed my belly, then drew the point of his tongue down to my prick where he began to play with me exquisitely.

It was becoming clear to me why men played with their dicks so much. With all your pleasure throbbing from that rod, so easy to tease and manipulate, how could you not play with it at every available moment?

Beau's tongue slithered around me like an eel and cleaned my penis of the thick layer of cum that had coated it. He took the crown between his gorgeous, pouting lips and his full cheeks caved in slightly as he sucked me hard. His large eyes smiled up at me adoringly as his dipped his head to take in more of my generous length. He was unable to move his mouth much lower than my helmet, but his sucking was unbelievably powerful. In the mirror above I admired my naked body. The contrast between my big mahogany form and Beau's girlish ivory avatar was startling. He knelt on my thighs, unable to straddle them, and licked up and down my twelve inches. He cupped my balls in his gentle hand and massaged the sack with tender affection. When he moved down to my anus I felt a gorgeous stab of pleasure shoot through me. He teased his pinky around the entrance, then pushed it inside me, still licking my cock from base to tip. My hole opened surprisingly easily and was soon slack enough to accept Beau's modest penis. I slung one leg over him to lie on my front.

He rubbed my ass a few times, then mounted me. His sweet little dick felt so gorgeous inside me.

"Ahh yeah!" I cried.

He pushed it in as far as he could and held it there while he kissed my back. I loved the tickling of his soft hair on my skin. I pushed my hips into the silken bedspread, pressing my erection against my belly. Beau thrust in and out a few times, grunting with the effort. I lifted myself a little and pushed myself back onto him with each thrust. He bent forward to hug my waist. Then he found my stiffy again and began to fondle me. The strokes of his hand on my penis matched the strokes of his inside me. With his other hand he held himself tightly to me. He pressed his palm to my hard stomach and his lips to my back. My anus was so well lubricated with his precum and saliva that his penis glided back and forth easily.

"Do I feel nice, sweetheart?" he asked me, sounding genuinely innocent.

"Oh yes, Beau, you do," I groaned, "oh yes, yes, yes!"

He really was a fatal combination of coquettishness and naïveté. I was falling for him in a big way and I felt my heart fill with love. Then I felt my prick fill with hot semen and I squirted all over the bed, showering it with a thousand flecks, creamy white against the deep purple material. Beau pulled out of me and fucked the crack of my ass while he massaged my helmet until I had finally finished throbbing. Then he slowly rubbed the glutinous gobs of cum all up and down my shaft. It was not until then that he came in my crack and washed my buttocks with his sticky spunk. He massaged it into my skin and spread it all over my back and hips.

He untied the ribbon from his neck, slapped me playfully and said, "Race you to the shower!"

I had been so intent on Beau that I had not noticed the door to the en suite bathroom. By the time I had hopped off the bed he had already disappeared. I heard the hiss of water and decided it would be good to clean up, imaginary though all this stickiness was.

In the shower Beau was doing a hand stand, letting the water gush into his genitals. He looked at me when I entered and laughed. I laughed back, touched by his childlike joie de vivre. I knelt in front of him and rubbed all the cum from his milky skin. His wet hair pooled on the floor between his hands like black ink. I rubbed him gently between his balls and his anus, then touched that soft, tender spot with my tongue. I took his balls easily into my mouth and felt the tip of his cock push against my Adam's apple. I pushed him against the tiled wall, supported him firmly by holding his hips and head, and sucked on his penis. In spite of his height he was able to reach the tip of my cock and lick the head. I pushed myself up as far as I could and, as my erection grew, I was able to drive more of myself into his mouth. We both came simultaneously, me bucking my hips against his head, him trembling and shaking in my arms. I lifted his light body, turned him over and hugged him to my torso. We swapped our cum in a thrilling sticky kiss, swallowing most of it and letting the water wash away the rest. We gargled and playfully spat in each other's faces.

On a rail at the side were fresh clean towels as fluffy as clouds, so we gently patted and fondled each other dry. With his arms around my shoulders and his wide eyes gazing into mine, I carried him back to the bed. In a post coital haze we stroked and kissed.

"Would you like to see me again?" he asked.

"Of course."

I nuzzled his neck and he smiled.

"You know," he said, "I could make this even more fun."

"How could you possibly do that?"

"I'm an architect. My user is, I mean."

"Uh huh," I mumbled with my mouth against his throat.

"There's so much more they could do than this. This is quite an unimaginative site, really."

I laughed softly.

"Giant pink poodles and flying satyrs aren't imaginative?"

"Nah! You should see the kinds of things I've been working on. It'll blow your mind!"

He said this while staring at me seriously. I could not help but kiss him and laugh again.

"Great!" I said, unsure how a site such as this could be topped.

"But we must be careful," he said with a childish gravity.

I frowned, not comprehending.

"OK," I said, and grinned.

He tutted.

"I'm serious! You saw what happened out there on the balcony? That man with the cigar was a virus. If we hadn't seen what happened to the other chap, we'd never have known, and we might've even let him join us."

I shook my head.

"I don't fancy Clint Eastwood."

He shook me gently.

"Listen! You know that one downstairs, the one that looked like a statue? You fancied him, and it's only 'cause of me that you didn't go with him."

"He was a virus?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

Beau nodded.

"Wow!" I breathed.

He was right to be so concerned about viruses. Once they infected your operating system they could spread into your neural circuitry, and from there it was just short step to irreversible brain damage. With so much of your circuitry blown your synapses would never be able to compensate for such damage. Neural circuits, when implanted, replaced much of the brain's natural interconnectivity and once they were damaged you would be nothing more than a vegetable. And finding brain surgeons willing to help, even if they could, would cost you millions on the black market as the implantation of neural circuitry was illegal. I thanked Beau and he cuddled me.

"That's OK," he said. "There were a lot more of them down there, and you stood out straight away. I could tell you were genuine."

"Thanks," I said, slightly disappointed that he had not chosen me due to my handsome body.

We agreed on a time and site to meet at and exchanged a few more loving caresses. He tapped his left nostril to end his session. He spread his arms and floated slowly up to the mirror. He blew me a kiss and melted into his reflection, leaving me alone staring at myself on the bed. I jumped up feeling young and elated that I had found someone so enjoyable to be with. I tapped my nostril and stepped through the door that had suddenly materialised in the middle of the room.

My bedroom was dark as it was now late in the evening. I stretched my tired limbs and rubbed them back into action, but decided against taking another upper. I had the cramps and felt like shit, so I decided to undress and go to sleep, despite the usual clatter of grunge from next door.

That fucking bitch! I thought angrily, but the drug I had taken earlier soon helped me to drift off into a dream of pink poodles and beautiful boys.

*

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12