Neutral Zone Ch. 01: "Ninety-Eight"

Story Info
Slaves live in last land untouched by war.
3.6k words
4.53
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NINETY-EIGHT!" I was working in the garden when I heard the voice bellow from the main house off in the distance. Soft soil penetrated my toes as I quickly stood. My flowered sundress and long brown hair fluttered in the gentle breeze. A large hat protected my face and eyes from the bright sun. Gloves on my hands kept the dirt away. Knowing the voice belonged to The Lady of the House, I handed my basket to my good friend and proceeded to run as fast as possible. Making the Lady impatient provoked unpleasant punishments. After years of use, the chastity belt was hardly noticeable, even in a full sprint.

I knew she was smiling, even from a distance, at my small firm breasts attempting to bounce back and forth. Dropping to a knee and bowing my head upon arrival, as is expected, I ensured my speech was clear and articulate. "Yes, Milady?" Lady hates mumbling as well as quietness, and with her being a story above, guaranteeing she could hear me is a must.

"Master wishes to speak with you, Ninety-Eight." Her voice was always firm and kind. She commanded respect from all the slaves, mostly with love but through fear if necessary.

Confused, I froze as my mind raced. I am a lesser slave and a gardener, not allowed to refer to or think of him as Master, only Sir. By my status's very nature, Sir very rarely wishes to speak with me. When he does it is always at night and very little talking commences. Fear and excitement coursed through my veins.

"Well, Ninety-Eight? Are you going to come in or just sit there like a turtle on a log and keep Master waiting?" The mockery in her voice is clearly evident. The Lady found perplexed people most amusing.

Knowing, as a lesser slave, I am not permitted to enter the main house by way of the front door, I stand up and begin heading towards the lesser slaves' residents. Many pathways intertwine through the compound, several of which join up to the lesser slave tunnels. From there, I would be able to wash up and head to Sir's office.

"Ninety-Eight, come through the front door, we have not the time to waste." Baffled, I look up to see the Lady. Her beauty is astonishing as always. Her long brown hair, curling slightly at the ends was always perfectly done. Today she wore a red corset with black trim and roses, making how her already large tits did not pop out a mystery. A matching long red skirt gently brushed the floor. A beautifully made and simple metal collar following around her neck line was the envy of all the slaves. It is said, Sir has offered to replace the collar several times, but she always refuses. The symbol of his protection was the first ever given, before the horrid war ever began. Many rumor it is the only collar able to be removed. Meaning she was able to leave if she ever wished to go. Master and Lady survived before and during the war. Now they help with post war efforts. She would never leave his side.

In the Lady's shadow as always is The Captain of the Guards, Six. As head of the guards, the Lady's personal escort and the tallest woman in the compound she is strength and loyalty personified. Bearing a golden collar informed all she is a Grand Slave. Her golden shield and spear glistened in the sunlight, ready to serve whenever required. Dawning a golden chastity belt and bra showed her worth. She was the only one whose key is only held by Lady and not Sir as well. From down here the twin pistols on the front of her belt were barely visible. The sword on her right, however, was clearly in view. Even though the massive shield covered her left side I could feel the presence of her whip, behind the shield, as my back tingles remembering its sting. Her favorite weapon of all however, was the shotgun slung around her back. The strap crossing in between her locked metal bra held many shells. Most believe Six shaves her head as a result of her hair only growing in splotches due to the innumerable battle scars which cover her entire body.

Before the war firearms were banned and destroyed, making them uncommon. Sir seemed to have plenty.

Hesitantly, I proceed through the front entrance. Startled as two guards step before me, blocking my way, I stagger backwards. Standing at over 6' tall, and towering over my 5' 2" petite frame, my neck strains as I look up. Skin tight underwear showing off the outline of their massive caged packages induces flushness upon my face. I have always imagined being fucked by the guards, penetrated from both ends, all my holes filled. Many of the other girls said they had the stamina of a wild stallion. Those who have experienced being filled by them, often mentioned the pain. Not caring about the pain, I wanted to engulf their massive cocks into all of my fuck holes. The sword and pistol attached to the thick leather belt wrapped around chiseled abs only made them more desirable. I would give anything to be laid upon their shield and have their cocks plunged into me like the spears they wield into a victim. My gaze followed up impressive chest muscles, to the large flat metal collars they wore, where the over lapping "S" and "T" of House Sir Twitchell displayed proudly. Noticing a bracer on branded arms I quickly I averted my gaze, lesser slaves are not to look upon greater slaves. However, it was too late, my aching unused cunt was already dripping.

"Eight, Twelve. Let her pass."

Stepping out of the way, their perfect form and discipline showed, as they precisely mirrored each other. With room to pass, I slid by, my heart pounding, daydreaming of being between the two, pounded from both ends.

The main house was so clean, and I so dirty, I felt ashamed. Instantly, thoughts of fornication passed as nervousness took over.

"Come Ninety-Eight. Let's get you cleaned up."

Shaking off the nervous feelings, I quickly ran up the stone stairs. Dropping to my knees, with head down in front of the Lady, allowed me to enjoy the cool stone beneath my feet for a moment. Certainly a nice change from the outside heat.

"Follow."

Lady walked down a hallway with Six in tow. Everything about this house accentuated beauty. The dragon and crossbow making the "S" and "T" of House Twitchell's Coat of Arms is exquisitely painted on every door, ensuring none forgot where they are. Iron lanterns expertly crafted to appear as black roses on fire, let off illumination every several feet. Marbling of the floor, walls, and ceiling, told of an epic battle between the mighty oceans and powerful gods. Several rooms down, Lady stopped and opened a door.

"We are fine Six. You will wait here," Lady informed the Captain, as she walked into the room, motioning me to followed. Once in, Six closed the door behind us.

The room was breathtaking. The far corner rose into the largest tub I had ever seen. It could easily hold at least half a dozen people. Water flowed from the ceiling like a gentle rainfall filling the tub. Bathing and hygiene products of ever type lined the wall. Sun beams passing through a window warmed a rack of towels.

"Strip and spread," commanded Lady, "clothes over there," pointing to a basket by the door.

Quickly I removed my gloves and hat, tossing them into the basket. Sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders, permitted it to fall gracefully to the floor, before I tossed it into the basket as well. Exposed, my tits stood at attention. Obediently, my fingers became interlocked behind my head, boastfully showing off the brands on both forearms. My mouth easily opened wide, as expected, thanks to the required open mouth gag training. Finally, my legs spread giving Lady full view and access of this body.

Lady fiddled with a ring of keys until she found the one she wanted. Kneeling down before me to remove my chastity belt, I know she could smell my earlier wetness. "You are excited about something," she stated with a smile. Once again I began to moisten, recalling the occurrence with the guards. Suddenly, I feel her finger penetrate my pussy. I try not to gasp. I have not been allowed to make noise. My rarely used fuck hole begins instantly dripping, soaking Lady's fingers. Slowly her fingers are removed, gliding across my swollen clit. Her fingers are placed into my wide open mouth.

"Close." I obeyed, making sure to simply close my mouth and nothing more. "Clean." Happily I begin to suck her fingers dry. The taste of my own juices is something I have learned to enjoy. Once clean, her fingers were disappointedly removed. My mouth re-opened.

"Need I remind you what happens to those who please themselves without permission?" Her hands slide over the inside of my scared thighs, the consequence of a previous violation on my part.

"No, Milady."

"Good. Now get in the tub. You will bathe and shave. When I return you will be on a towel ready for inspection. Do not worry about your clothes, I will send someone to fetch them." There was a loud smack as her hand made contact with my solid ass. Grimacing, I held back from yelping. The chastity belt was hung on a hook as Lady withdrew from the room.

My mind rushed. Years have passed since I was authorized to be alone without my belt. Every ounce of my being wanted to masturbate while visualizing those glorious guards violently penetrating my body. My hands, rough from years of labor, slide across my breast and down my stomach, traveling to my inner thighs. Brushing across scars left from long ago, I snapped out of my dazed state. While I may carry this body around, it is no longer mine. Ten lashes, ten scars... punishment for those who violate Sir's property without permission.

Lacking knowledge of how long Lady would be gone, I marched towards the tub. Stepping in the water was delightful, taking away from the day's heat but not freezing. Sitting down, I wished to relax, however, knowing if Lady returned to an unfinished lesser slave, things would not bode well. The cleaning cloth mixed with lavish soaps, brought a smile to my anxious face as the dirt fell away. Once my body, hair, and teeth were clean I began to shave. The razor glided gently on my hard worked skin. Special attention was paid to my plump cunt and anus while making sure not to give myself pleasure.

Once confident my body was clean and zero body hair remained I began to dry off. The towel was warm and thick, soaking up every drop of water. A brush slipped easily through my long conditioned hair. I rubbed every part of my body checking for missed hairs before laying the towel on the floor.

Stepping onto the towel with my feet shoulder width apart, I squatted until my thighs rested on my calves, keeping my legs spread to give clear visibility to the cunt I carried around for Sir. With locked fingers behind my head, brands were once again shown off with honor. Lastly, I opened my mouth wide. Thanks to training required when one joins the Sir's service, I would be able to stay like this for hours if need be. Once, positioning such as this, caused me to feel exposed and vulnerable. Now it is almost comforting.

Several minutes passed before the door finally opened. Expecting Lady, disappointment was found. Another lesser slave entered the room to fetch my clothes. He was a beautiful man. Long silk black hair traveled far down his back. With no marks, other than the brands on his skin, it was no wonder he was a house slave. Only the most obedient and beautiful are selected for such a task. I was neither. Around his soft shaft was a standard cock cage. We stared at each other for a fleeting moment before he departed without saying a word. We know better than to speak to one another.

An eternity seemed to pass as I sat upon the towel, completely exposed. I wish I had stayed in the tub longer. Knowing it was too late now a deep sigh escaped my strong lungs. Pain began to tease me as my legs shook and quivered. Blocking it out, I would sit here for a lifetime if required.

The door finally swung open and Lady stepped through with Six still in tow. She walked around my freshly cleaned body, examining Sir's property like a horse being prepared for auction.

"Stand," she commanded. Keeping my feet planted, only moving my legs, I complied.

Lady softly touched the scars on my back. Leftover reminds of transgressions past. "I have always enjoyed art," she declares. "This back is a canvas, the whip a brush. Be proud to carry around this masterpiece. Are you proud?"

"Yes, Milady," I confess, keeping my mouth open after talking.

"Good." Her hand touched every portion of my body, inspecting for hairs. If anything was missed it would be Lady having to answer to Sir.

"Forty-Seven, the sash." In ran the man from earlier carrying a see through, white, sheer sash. Lady wrapped the sash around my waist and tied it in the back.

"Look."

I glanced to the mirror at my right. Sitting atop my solid ass was a large bow, a thing of beauty.

"Master always loves white," she says amusingly. "Close your mouth and follow."

With mouth closed and head down I placed my hands behind my back above the bow as required and follow behind Six. Further down the hallway another guard opened a door leading to the third floor. Cresting the stairs opened up to a small hallway with large double doors at the end. The entrance to Sir's office. Forcefully Lady knocks on the door four times before entering alone.

"Master, your girl has brought Ninety-Eight to see you as requested."

"Good, good. Send her in my love." His voice was deep and clear, striking fear and respect into all who heard him. Though with time one could find love there as well. I did.

Lady returned outside. "He will see you now. I hope you have not forgotten your manners with him."

"She has not Milady."

"Very well, you may proceed."

As a lesser slave, I am required to follow certain rules. In the presence of Sir, I am not allowed on my feet, until I am told otherwise. As such, I respectfully drop to my hands and knees with my head down, to begin my crawl. I follow the blood red coloring of the floor until I reach the intricate drawing of a black rose. The door shuts, making shuffling of papers the only noise, as Sir continues his work.

"Inspection," I finally hear him order. I snap to position, squatted with legs spread, hands behind head, mouth open. Sir carried on with his work, never looking up. Below the desk was the most angelic woman I had ever seen. Her pale skin was perfect, not a single blemish, only bearing the customary brandings. On her knees and leaning somewhat sideways her large breast rested on Sir's leg. Long fire red hair went down to the floor. Piercing emerald eyes starred back at me as her head relaxed on Sir's lap with his soft cock in her mouth. She was not stroking, sucking, or otherwise trying to please him. Simply sitting with Sir's cock in her mouth. The elegant collar around her neck meant she was not just a lifer, but a concubine as well.

Sir tapped the girl on the head. Given a shooing motion by Sir, she crawled to a cage off in the far corner of the room. Stretching her mouth, she crawled in and locked the cage behind her.

Wearing only socks Sir stood up, grabbed a pillow off his chair, and approached me. His firmness, while not that of the guards, was still an amazing sight. Light outlines of his abs and the "V" pointing towards his cock showed just how hard he worked around the compound. His soft yet impressive cock swung to and fro and he walked.

He tossed the pillow on the floor in front of me before examining my fully exposed body like a piece of meat, which is what I am to him, human livestock. Running a hand across the brand on my right forearm he reads it aloud, "March twenty first, twenty-one seventy-five." His hand grazes my forehead moving to my left arm, "Ninety-Eight." Softly he caresses the entirety of his object. My pussy begins to drip. His smile lets me know he smells my excitement. Soon, he sits before me as his hand slides up and down the slit of my wet cunt. I do my best not to move or make a sound until given permission. A finger is pushed inside and then another. His thumb is felt on my clit, rubbing away. Still I resist the urge to move or make noise. This is his body, he will use it as he pleases. I felt the tensions inside me grow as the need to cum becomes greater. Knowing if I broke any rule, I would not be allowed to cum, I did my very best to stay quiet and motionless. I had not been permitted to cum in nearly 8 months, I wanted this very badly. My torture continued for ages until Sir finally asked, "Do you wish to cum?"

Still not given permission to speak I shook my head up and down slightly.

"You may speak," he said with a smirk.

"Ye-ss, Ss-ir. Sh-e w-w-w-ishe-s t-t-to c-cum."

"Then cum."

My fuck hole begins gushing juices onto the black rose decoration beneath, soaking Sir's hand. I struggled not to leave my inspection position. This time was not the first being in this predicament, but it was never easy. Loyal to my purpose, I stayed in position. "T-t-thank you Sir." Forgetting to thank Sir has grave consequences.

He stared into my eyes with delight as he slowly pulled his fingers out of my tight pussy. Smelling his hand before licking some juices off, gave him clear enjoyment.

"Relax, sit down, clean my hand," he said with a smile as he held out his cum drenched hand.

I collapsed into the puddle of juices with a sigh of relief. The smell of my sex was strong on his hand as I licked him clean.

"Not the best looker, but amazing taste and smell. Plus, a hard worker I am told. Many things are better than looks. You see Thirty-Two in the cage over there?" he asked, pointing to the beautiful, pale, red-head caged in the corner. "I can survive without her, she is only looks. No brains, and could not do physical labor to save her life." He pulls his hand away to stand up. With task complete, I close my mouth. "Keep your mouth open," he interjects, which is met with compliance. "I cannot survive without food, food that you provide." He pauses for a moment grabbing two folders off the desk. "Do you know what day it is, Ninety-Eight?"

"No, Sir," I answer ensuring to keep my mouth open.

"Why not?"

"Lesser slaves are not permitted to know or keep track of the day or time, Sir."

"That is correct. Do you know why?"

"Because that is how Sir wishes for it to be."

"Correct again. But, today is a special day. Today you are presented with a decision. Today you are thirty days from the end of your contract."

I stole a glance at the date branded into my arm before quickly looking back up.

"Go ahead look, touch. I cannot believe it has been seven years either." Looking down I softly stroke my brand.

"In this folder," holding up his left hand, "I have your old identity. Free and clear of all misdeeds from before you joined my community. All has been forgiven and forgotten by those who sought you. Enclosed is enough cash to help you get back on your feet. In this folder," holding up his right hand, "I have a contract for you to become a lifer, complete with all rights and privileges. It is yours if you want it, you have earned it." He holds out both folders, "Take them both, look over them. I will fetch you in seven days for your decision. You may keep track of these days, but tell no other."

With trembling hands, I took both folders. I had not thought about leaving in over five years. However, I had not thought about staying either. Now I am presented with a choice between both. It is a choice I must make, and soon.

"You have seven days to decide," he reiterates. "Just remember, if you do not decide, you will be forced out with nothing, and once someone leaves, voluntary or not, they are never allowed back. This is the land of second chances, not third, fourth, or fifth."

"Tell me Ninety-Eight, do you remember when you first came here? Do you remember what brought you to me?

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me about it, tell me about your journey to my home."