Never Admit It

Story Info
A young woman is claimed by her Master.
1.1k words
3.33
32.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl woke suddenly. Confusion quickly set in as she realized she was bound, trapped for a reason unknown. Slumber had entangled the heavy covers with her lower limbs. An arm was entwined with the blanket she used as a pillow and comfort object. This particular blanket had been with her on a daily basis for the past ten years, and looked much like scraps of fabric and batting tied together. Two thirds of the fringe/edge trailed behind the rest of the blanket when wrapped around her. The fringe currently was wrapped around her throat, almost but not quite choking her if she lay still. A final blanket wrapped around her head, a simple cover meant to shield her eyes from light, now hindering breath. A single arm, naked as the rest of her, lie exposed. The caress of a cool breeze, whispering across the pale flesh, caused goose bumps to form, her hair to rise on end. The soft kiss of the wind in an enclosed room with no life but her unmoving self alerted the girls senses.

From the confusing of being bound arose the grim knowledge that she lie defenseless, helplessly trapped from her own doing, and unable to determine if there was a second presence in the room. After a moment of silence the girl began untwisted herself, hoping not to become tangled further. After a few minutes she succeeded and opened her bleary eyes to see nothing out of the ordinary. She turned to face the door and gasped as she promptly slobbered on by her boxer, Jingo. Groaning, she turned back into the comforting warmth of the sleeping bag she used as a bed.

The next time she awoke, it was comfortably. She slowly stretched with her eyes closed, arching her back and moving her arms first out to the side, then up above her head, wrists crossed and hands clasped together and poking out of the sleeping bag. She decided to leave her arms up there for awhile, imagining them cuffed together by a man she could call "Master." She began thinking about how much she wanted to be tied down; how she would be flogged, gently at first, then harder and harder until she was screaming in agony for blood was being drawn. Unconsciously her hips began to move, her breath speeding up as she squirmed trying to calm the need inside her. She could feel the dampness spreading between her legs and could finally take it no longer. One had down began to reach down to stimulate herself further when she realized it was in fact connected to her other hand. She tensed, her eyes popped open, and for a moment all she could do was try and comprehend exactly what was going on. With only her hands not encased in the sleeping bag there was nothing she could do, so she slowly began creeping upwards. When her eyes finally were able to see the outside world she froze, unable to move a muscle. There was a man looming over her, locking her gaze with his. Dressed in black trousers and a tailored black shirt he looked very much the part of a fantasy evil doer. The girl lay; tremors shuddering through her body as if an electric current ran through her.

"Stupid girl. Not only do you practically scream for those like myself online, you don't bother to take every day safety precautions to hinder a burglar. Consider yourself lucky."

She blinked, once, then twice more as she confirmed what she had already thought. The man had seen her online, maybe even talked to her, though she didn't recognize the voice. Now he was going to do what heaven only knew with her. She thought about what he said, her being lucky, and it was all she could do to bite back a retort.

He crouched down next to her, trailing two fingers along the underside of her arm. As she gasped and jerked, pulling her head above the covers, he quickly pulled a cloth from behind his back. In the short seconds before the chloroform took effect she let out a weak cry, and was able to catch his sinister smile before her eyes closed.

Blinded and gagged, with her hands tied tightly behind her, she realized there wasn't much chance for escape. It was her own fault that she was here now, she would be the first to remark on what a dumb ass she'd been. The girl had done it before; given away personal information about herself online, agreed to meet strange men in public places but moved quickly into private places. She'd mess around with them a bit, and depending on if she liked them or not, she would go back and see them again. It was harmless, she had good people instincts and thus hadn't met a creep in person yet.

One such meeting had occurred just two days prior. A married man, which she didn't realize until after she had committed to meet him. She found out before they started to do anything however, and only let him touch her in his car in the parking lot behind a restaurant in broad daylight. A clean affair, as clean as one one can manage in that situation, no clothing was shed. Had he not been married, she would have let him fuck her, he was attractive and there was chemistry, even if he was a littler shorter than she would have liked, and wasn't into the more "hard core" stuff she was into, but he'd suffice for the time being.

He, like all the others who took the time to touch her prior to doing anything else, was amazed at her responsiveness to a simple touch. A soft rub of the knee and almost instantaneously the flush of arousal came over her. She felt lethargic, helpless as he continued to caress her knee, and so very turned on. She whimpered, the only way she knee how to convey her mounting pleasure. She withered and moaned when she began to stroke her arm, her breast. He put one of his dry fingers near her mouth, and she latched on, trying to convey the tension in her body with the suction of her mouth.

Inside she cursed herself, loving every second of attention, but hating the fact that she was with a married man more than twice her age. She cursed her body's sensitivity; any touch of another person would do one of three things: scare the living daylights out of her, tickle her, or cause her to become aroused. It was her fault, she knew. Going into that car, letting those men call her, telling them the city she lived in. Her own stupid fault. The girl never considered it could happen to her. Well, she considered it, but always figured she would be able to deal with it, get out and away in time. And in some part of her, a part deep down where she would never admit it, she almost wanted to be taken like this.