Never Again Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her hand under his chin and lifted his face to hers. "I'm so sorry," she said.

Her lips moved onto his so smoothly that he barely had the means to react. Her lips intertwined with his, and as it dawned on him what was happening, he breathed and responded to her kiss, placing his hands on her waist and pressing his lips deeper to hers.

It was as though she was an irresistible force. Before he knew what was happening, he had collapsed onto his couch, her body atop his, kissing her passionately.

Every minute of their first time together flooded his mind, that one time, months ago. When was it?

Every kiss, every touch, every taste, and every thrust they shared in the back of her SUV in the parking lot, in the rain, in their desperate, passionate, sexual embrace, was overwhelming him all over again.

Kelly was like a drug he couldn't live without, like a habit he couldn't give up. The deluge of undeniable desire was drowning out the objection in the back of his mind telling him to stop.

Her hand had slipped into his pants and the very touch of her skin to his cock had taken control of him.

The faint warnings of his mind were all but snuffed out, but still present.

"Oh, Tim," Kelly breathed. "I want to feel you again. I want to have you like I did before."

His warnings were fighting for attention. "Kelly, it's such a bad idea," he whispered back between her kisses. "You're married. This is wrong."

"Mark doesn't need to know," she said. "We can keep it a secret."

The objections of his conscience were coming back to life, gasping for air. "No," he said. I don't want that."

Kelly's hand began to move over his cock. "Are you sure?' she asked. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck me like you did before?"

What conscience?

His hands pressed to her back, pressing her body into his, drawing them into an even deeper kiss.

Kelly lifted herself so that she was upright, straddling Tim. His eyes were fixed on her as she began to unbutton her shirt and it triggered his thoughts once more. Was this really happening? Did he really want to throw away all he had done to get over her? Did he really want Kelly to cheat on her husband a second time? Did he really think this was going to end well?

His objections were rising up. They were overcoming the odds. They stood a chance of winning out. He was answering the questions raised in his mind, and the answer was no.

Another set of questions sprang to mind. Had he, perhaps, stumbled into something he wanted more than Kelly? Did he stand a better chance for happiness without Kelly making his life confusing? Did he want something better, more reliable, and more joyful in his life?

"Kelly," he said as he placed his hands over hers to stop her from unbuttoning her shirt. "I'm not doing this anymore."

"Not even this once and never again?" she asked.

"How'd that work out the last time?" he countered. "I won't do that to you again. I won't do that to myself again. Never again."

Kelly shook her head. "I don't believe you."

"There's someone else," he said.

Kelly stood and faced away from Tim. "Who?"

"No. You don't have the right to be jealous," Tim said. "Your husband. Make things right with your husband. Do what I'm doing. Move on."

"Is this goodbye, then?" she asked.

"It has to be," he replied.

Kelly turned and hugged him. This time, Tim didn't feel as though she had any control over him. "Go be happy, Kelly."

"You too," she said.

She turned and walked out the door. Tim smiled. As the door closed, the meaning of it sank in. He was finally done.

He looked at the laundry basket on the floor, waved his hand dismissively at it and picked up his phone. His plans for a relaxing evening had changed.

It was five thirty in the morning. The rain had subsided and it was all but quiet in Tim's bedroom. The slippery, sensuous sounds of lips sliding up and down his cock were unhindered.

Pleasure built to its fullest measure in his erect dick as wet, full lips glided over its length. The tender, passionate sucking made it nearly impossible for Tim to contain himself any longer.

"Yes," the voice of his lover sounded, "cum for me, baby." Her lips slid back onto him, eager for the heat of his semen.

"Lyra, you feel so good," Tim said as he released, flooding her mouth with the product of her efforts.

She swallowed his load and looked up at him, smiling. "Did you like that?"

Tim smiled back. "I'm glad you agreed to come over."

"I bet you are," she laughed, sitting on his leg and wrapping and arm around his shoulder. "Why wouldn't I agree to come over?"

"I didn't know if you wanted to do this again," he replied.

She kissed him, tenderly. "I definitely want to do this again."

She stood, grabbed his hands and backed up and pulled him to his feet. "And again," she said.

She sat on the bed. "And again."

She lied on her back, her knees in the air. "And again."

Her knees parted. "And again."

Tim looked at her, a thick, sexy black woman lying on the bed, her legs parted, her pussy on display. He knew what she wanted. He wanted it too. He ran his hands down her smooth thighs as his head lowered between her legs.

"Yes, taste me, baby," Lyra said.

Tim gave her the best his tongue could offer. He wanted to give her the pleasure she deserved. She had always been there for him. It was time he did the same.

Before long, Lyra was rocking her hips against his face. As she climaxed, she cried out "Yessssssssss."

She lied there, spent, Tim's head resting on her stomach, and the first light of morning crept through the cloudy Seattle horizon.

"I have to admit," said Lyra, "I was surprised when you told me what happened with Kelly. I thought you'd never get over her."

Tim smiled. "It's a whole new day," he said.

12