Never Bet with Your Ego Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShinyPaul
ShinyPaul
24 Followers

She paused for a second "Of course you realise this means you lost your bet?"

That's when it hit me, in all the emotions I'd been through in the last couple of minutes it had totally slipped my mind what this was all about. I'd got so caught up in everything I'd forgotten that my wife now had licence to go and have some fun of her own.

Sandy looked at me. "Paul, look if you want me to tell Chrissy that you got me off I'll do it. I don't like lying to my friend but I love you guys and don't want to be a part of splitting you up. What if she tries it and loves it. Or you get jealous and it splits you up?"

"Really, you'd do that for me?"

Sandy looked at me. Nodded.

That's when the door opened and Chrissy walked in.

"That won't be necessary Sandy. My little sissy hubby has had his fun. Why don't we go out tonight and you can give your friend Martin a call, I've been looking forward to meeting him."

Sandy got off the bed a little awkwardly and started putting her clothes back on "Sorry Chris, I just didn't want to cause any trouble with you two."

Chrissy waved her away. "Oh don't worry Sandy. Me and Paul will be fine. You don't mind if I take my winnings tonight do you Paul?"

I knew I couldn't object. After all I'd just lived out one of my fantasies, even if it hadn't gone exactly as I'd have planned. I couldn't and wouldn't try to stop her.

"A bet's a bet" I said.

Chrissy looked at me. "I like the cute panties darling, If you keep them on until I get home tonight or maybe tomorrow morning I'll let you do what you couldn't manage with Sandy. That's if you can manage twice in one day, I reckon Sandy took a hell of a lot out of you."

Chrissy turned and walked out of the room. Sandy turned to follow her, glancing back at me with a look on her face I just couldn't read.

To be continued .....

ShinyPaul
ShinyPaul
24 Followers
12