Never Betray Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The powerful thrusts from down below made Peter whisper, "Please...not so hard."

Joe refused to slow everything down. "You shouldn't tell us what to do."

He kept his strong forward movements constant and unrelenting. Peter could feel a drop of sweat forming on his forehead and sliding down his cheek. The humidity in the living room had risen dramatically, while his own personal temperature had grown just a little higher on the scale. He squeezed his eyes shut, and waited for the eruption that would take place inside his tight walls.

Maribel motivated Joe to go forward. "Oh, yes! Do it! Release it all inside him. He deserves to take it like a bitch!"

Peter tried to ignore her current vernacular, but failed. He knew what would happen if Joe reached his climax, and he no longer cared if he felt violated by unwanted intrusions.

"Oh...Oh, Joe! Give it all to me!"

Joe's high-octane performance received another boost. His pelvic thrusts were now the fastest that Peter had ever experienced. Joe's embrace tightened even more. Maribel, Henry, and Robert watched in an almost hypnotic manner.

Peter yelled, "Oh, fuck! Oh! Oh!"

He received the conclusion to Joe's extreme method. The eruption finally took effect. Peter grabbed hold of Joe's arm while collecting his main ingredients inside his tube. Peter gasped several times when feeling his walls being inundated with excessively warm fluids.

Maribel sighed. "He's good, isn't he, Joe?"

Joe replied, "We're very lucky to have him."

He pulled out and let his contents spill out of the hole and land on the wooden floor. Peter looked down to see a small puddle of thick cum forming on underneath him. More of the semen slid down his legs. He felt weak and vulnerable. The damage to his ego would soon become an everlasting feeling.

"This feels so strange."

Maribel fanned her face with her fingers. "I don't think it's over yet. I still have a lot more to see."

Henry pulled Peter closer to him. "She's right. Get down."

Peter no longer had the urge to fight back. It would have been a meaningless fight if he attempted to fight against these three robust men with insatiable appetites for brighter skin. He let Henry take him and drop him down to his knees for the third time.

Henry pointed at his exposed dick. "Do it again. Go on."

Without saying a word, Peter leaned over and opened his mouth wide. He took the cock without a fight. At the same time, Henry fell to his knees so that Robert could be given a chance to bring Peter closer to his own cock. Now on his hands and knees, Peter sucked Henry's solid member while receiving another round of motorized might from behind. Being stuck between two men in front of his wife had never felt so mortifying.

Henry laughed. "That's right. Take it all in. You deserve it."

Robert spanked Peter on the butt. "You're a bad boy and you know it."

Peter could see the gleam in his wife's eye. She watched him become a personal possession in just a short time. She stayed seated in the recliner. She sat there like a queen. She began to encompass a more authoritarian demeanor. She looked down at her husband with disdain and amusement. He was the pawn that engaged in a frenetic activity while she looked on with pure delight. Peter's betrayal set the stage for their changed relationship.

Robert spanked Peter's butt again. "There's no escape from us. You're with the big boys now."

Peter was too busy taking Henry's cock and having it make contact with his throat. He waited for the ejaculation so he could swallow everything that he obtained in his free space.

Robert tightened his grip on Peter's waist and gave him the ejaculation that he had waited for. Meanwhile, Henry pulled Peter's head closer to his cock so he could taste everything that poured out of the shaft.

The men stayed still and waited for Peter to swallow. Robert pulled out of him and watched as his own semen spilled out of Peter's outlet and landed on the wooden floor. Henry waited for a few more seconds before he pulled his own cock out of Peter's mouth.

Joe stepped closer. "And now it's time for the grand finale."

Peter didn't have time to react to Joe grabbing him from behind. He now stood right between Joe and Robert. After several minutes of being handled by these men, he could only imagine what they had in store for him during their conclusion.

Joe grabbed him and brought him up off his feet. He made Peter wrap his legs around his waist. He lowered the unfaithful husband down on his warm cock and thrust it upward. But it didn't end with just Joe. Robert came from behind Peter and thrust his own cock deep inside him. Now, both cocks simultaneously entered him.

Peter, shocked by the abrupt pain from both nine-inch-long cocks gaining the upper hand, squeezed his eyes shut and let out a loud wail. His entire body tightened from such a thick incursion. He held on to Joe's shoulders and rode along with their powerful upward thrusts. In an instant, Henry grabbed Peter's erect cock and caressed it with his fast fingers. Sliding them up and down around the cock did little to help Peter forget the pain instilled below his waist.

Henry whispered, "You will never forget this."

Peter couldn't open his eyes just yet. He could feel his penis being pulled, his hole being attacked by two men at the same time, and his wife smiling at him with unstoppable eyes. Now, he wished he never met Sarah. He wished he never gave her the opportunity to know him just a little more. He wished he never felt responsible for being forced in this position by his own wife. He should have stayed faithful to Maribel. Otherwise, he would have never accepted a more submissive status for her tall and brawny friends.

"Oh, fuck! I can't take it!"

Joe didn't stop his powerful thrusts. "Don't say anything. Just take it like a man."

Henry's swift hand movement made Peter feel something other than maximum soreness in his narrow corridor. A tingling sensation arose from his hips, which helped him forget about Joe and Robert's upward motions for a few seconds.

Maribel sat up straight and waited for Peter to take everything from the other men. "Oh, yes. You're nothing but a toy. Say it, Peter. You're nothing but a toy."

Peter yelled, "I'm...I'm nothing but a toy!"

"Yes, that's right. A toy."

The quickened motions from all three Native-American men made Peter's inner turmoil reach immeasurable heights. He could feel his hole expand thanks to the incursion from two powerful warhorses.

And then, after several minutes of nonstop testosterone overwhelming the men's mentality, it happened. The climax could soon become reality. Both Joe and Robert held Peter tight.

He could feel the last seconds of their definitive attack approaching. "Oh, fuck!"

They reached their last climactic push for the day. More and more cum entered the inner pipeline. Most of it exited the hole and dropped to the floor when both Joe and Robert finally pulled out. In the same time, thanks to Henry's hand of persuasion, Peter's cock released spurts of his own cum in the air before all of it landed on the floor just a few feet away from Maribel. The men's playtime had finally come to an end.

Henry proclaimed, "And that's how it's supposed to be done."

Peter let out a deep sigh. He finally relaxed. The pain from double penetration subsided, replaced with sheer relief.

Joe and Robert let go of their human toy. Peter fell to the floor and lay on his back. As if the cum on his butt and legs weren't enough, the three men standing above him immediately surrounded him and encouraged their big dicks to make their final ejection. Peter couldn't fight it off. He felt too exhausted to even roll away from their intended marks. He panted and watched as Joe, Henry, and Robert slid their fingers up and down their own cocks and aimed their weapons straight at him.

And now, their contents spilled and landed on Peter's shoulders, chest, and abdomen. Maribel had seen everything, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Peter didn't move. He let the warm fluids stick onto his skin and slowly dry up without any restraint from his hands.

The men above him finally let go of their cocks just as they were about to lose their firmness. Every single ounce of their fluids had left their nest and landed on Peter's body.

Robert chuckled. "That was fucking amazing."

Maribel gave a short applause. "I'm so proud of you guys."

"We should do it again."

Henry looked down at the toy drenched in cum. "I have a feeling that this won't be the last time we see him again."

Maribel pointed at the hallway. "Feel free to grab a beer in the kitchen."

All three Native-American men left the living room. Maribel stood up from the recliner and looked down at her husband, who lay on the floor with sheer exhaustion.

She crouched down and whispered, "One thing you have to learn when you're with a woman like me: you NEVER betray me at any time."

Peter wished he could lie on the floor all day. "Yes...I understand."

* * *

Maribel opened the front door and smiled at the woman standing on the concrete steps.

"Hello, Sarah. It's nice to meet you."

Sarah nodded. "It's nice to meet you, too. So where's Peter?"

Maribel let her step inside the house. "Follow me. I promise you. You will like the way he is right now."

Sarah asked, "So when did this all start?"

"Oh, about a week ago. This is his second time now."

"That sounds interesting."

She followed Maribel up the stairs and the two women found who they were looking for in the master bedroom. Sarah waved her hand at Joe and Henry, who sat in the corner without any clothes on. All of them watched Robert being the dominant one in bed. Peter lay flat on his stomach on top of the sheets while Robert lay right on top of him. The Native-American man thrust downward, making Peter a primary target for yet another eruption from within. Both Maribel and Sarah could hear a loud smacking noise when hips and buttocks collided over and over again.

Maribel noticed Sarah slowly licking her lip and pulling at her blond hair.

"Oh, I never thought I see him do something like this. And now, I want to see more of it."

Maribel placed her hand on Sarah's shoulder and said, "Don't worry. You're in for a free show. This is what he gets for dating you without me knowing."

"That's right. He's a bad boy. I'm in for a treat."

Peter watched the two women sit down beside the two naked men in the corner without appearing uncomfortable. They had their eyes on him as Robert attacked his hole with greater force than before. Peter closed his eyes. He accepted his fate. He would be Joe, Henry, and Robert's plaything and he decided to make the most of it. He didn't fight back. He didn't tell anyone about his misadventure. He just gave what his wife wanted. He showed her that he was in fact a naughty man who deserved a fair penalty for his infidelity.

"You like me this way, don't you?"

Maribel smiled. "You should stay this way. We're enjoying every second of it."

Peter sighed. "Sure, whatever you say."

He let Robert continue to pound him like a naughty prisoner. He knew that he lost Sarah, and he gained a new stance because of it. He couldn't complain. He just went along with it. He became a plaything, and his tolerance kept stepping in to prevent his bubble from bursting at the wrong time.

12