Never Doubt I Love Ch. 02

Story Info
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets.
5.5k words
4.72
73.7k
100

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent two more days in New York, almost all of it in bed. Knowing my husband would assiduously check the bills, we did go out to eat – how could you explain forty-eight straight hours of room service – and bought tickets to events we had no intention of attending.

It was only after several celibate days back in Arkansas, however, that I truly understood the import of our trip. What had happened in New York was not a wild inexplicable fling. It became clear to me that I was smitten with my son, hopelessly in love with him. When I confessed my feelings to him he told me he'd been in love with me for years. And so while faithful to my husband in body, I left him in spirit. Rick became my husband or, more accurately, the husband I wished I had. He was the one I turned to for support, the one who listened to my fears and concerns, the one with whom I shared my emotions and intimacies, things important and unimportant, everything. I resigned from my marriage. My husband who for years had displayed only a passing interest in my life, didn't notice.

In retrospect it is clear this arrangement couldn't last forever. What shook it loose was my husband's monthly poker game with his brother and some friends. Rick and I spent the evening cuddling on the couch watching a movie when Charles staggered through the door, drunk and stinking of cigars and cigarettes.

"Upstairs woman, I need some."

Rick, his stare intense and anger palatable, stood to confront his father. I put a hand on Rick's shoulder.

"It's okay dear, I can handle this."

Charles looked at his son's face.

"You got a problem, wimp? Your Mom needs a man right now. A man who knows how to fuck a stuck-up bitch like her."

Then Charles turned his gaze back to me. He didn't like the look on my face either. "Pretending to be refined? Shit, you were trash when I found you and you'll be trash when I leave. Get your ass upstairs."

Rick was ready to pounce. I stepped between them. "Charles, I'm ready, let's go to bed."

I followed him upstairs and into our bedroom. He collapsed onto the bed, saying, "Just need to lay down a second," and fell asleep. His drunken snoring was deafening.

I'm not sure how long I'd been crying when Rick walked in. I buried my face in his shoulder and sobbed.

When I was temporarily cried out, he led me to the bathroom, where I washed my face. I followed him to his bedroom and lay next to him. I cried some more while he held me. Finally, exhausted, I lifted myself on an elbow and looked in his eyes.

"I love you Rick."

And then I kissed him. It was intended as an innocent act of affection, but a bolt of electricity shot through me. I had thought we had put the sex behind us, I thought I was too upset to be aroused. I thought wrong. I kissed him again, harder. Waves of heat cascaded though me. He kissed me back. His hands slid around my back and held me tight; his strong lips pressed against mine. I ran my hands to the inside of his thighs; my arm brushed his erection. His mouth parted and my tongue found his. They started with a frisky gambol that evolved into a sensual tango. I straddled him. My breasts pressed against his chest. My nipples hardened. I was desperate for him. I needed him. I pulled my shirt and bra over my head, tossing them aside. I unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his strong chest. I licked his nipples. I wanted to consume him whole. I pulled off his shirt; it joined mine on the floor.

He reached for my breasts, pushing them together. His thumbs swept over my areolas and then he captured the nipples between his index finger and thumb, squeezing them. "Mom, you have such wonderful breasts, they're beautiful, they're magnificent."

He pinched and rolled my nipples and, sensing my increasing arousal, kneaded my full breasts. The pleasure in my tits fed directly to my sex; my cunt ached with need and desire.

I lowered my chest; he made circular motions around my nipples with his tongue and then gently sucked them into his mouth.

"Uhhhmmmm...."

He pushed my breasts together and alternated between my nipples, sucking and licking them with increasing force. My breath was ragged and my eyes watered with lust. I loved it. He moved his hands down to my ass, cupping and rubbing my ass cheeks. Another low moan escaped me. A shiver ran up my spine.

"I love you Mom...you're so beautiful."

My pussy juice was flowing. I got to my knees, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his shorts, and pulled them down the length of his legs. He had already kicked off his sandals. His shorts and underwear joined my blouse and bra on the floor.

And there it was, my son's magnificent tool, hard and swinging free. The relentless cock that over four days in New York had shown me places I thought existed only in romance novels. God, I missed it. I grabbed its base and stroked it. Giving him my most innocent look, I said, "What do you want Mommy to do with this fat cock of yours?"

"Could you lick it? Suck me...suck it."

I opened my mouth and took him inside, blowing him, sucking him, licking him with manic intensity. My pussy was dripping hot; I loved it, this is what I was meant to do.

He jammed his cock hard into my mouth. I gagged and he pulled it out.

"I'm sorry Mom, got carried away."

"Honey, you don't need to apologize, its wonderful."

I grabbed hold of his dick; it was dripping with my saliva; I slid it over my face. I swallowed its dusty brown head, licked down the shaft, and sucked his balls into my mouth.

"Oh god Mom...I have to fuck you."

I looked up, nostrils flaring, spit dripping from the corners of my mouth, pushing the hair from my face. "Is that what you want son, you want to fuck me, you want to fuck your mother with this beautiful thing?"

I stood, kicked off my shoes, and pushed my jeans down my body. "Honey, Mommy wants to fuck you so bad. I've wanted your cock back in me, dreamed about it. In the shower, in the morning, I rub myself thinking about our time together. Mama will never say no again."

I noticed he was looking past me, looking at my image in the mirror, staring at my ass.

"You like Mommy's butt, don't you?"

"Yeah. I love your butt, how pretty it is. I think about it all the time."

I thought about the days I spent flipping through sex manuals, looking for something my husband might enjoy other than the missionary position, some change that might spice up what had become a dreary duty. I recalled a position I couldn't get him to try. What did they call it, the reverse mastery? I straddled my son, facing away from him, placing my legs alongside his torso and arms outside his legs. My breasts dangled below me, swinging above his knees. If he liked looking at my ass, it wasn't going to get much better than this. I could see our reflection in the bedroom mirror. He did also, we looked into each other's eyes.

"Honey, guide your cock into my pussy."

The head of his cock rub nestled in the opening of my vagina and slid, barely, inside.

In this position I'd have full control of our movements, determining how fast and deep he'd penetrate me. I moved deliberately, wanting to revel in each sensation. I felt a quick sharp explosion. I stopped, absorbed in the momentary delight. In this position, I realized, his dick would ride right over my g-spot. This was going to be exquisite!

I held still, trying to capture, catalog, remember all the feelings. There'd be no going back, once I accepted my son as my lover in our home, I would never say no to him again. I felt the head of his cock inside my hole, stretching it. Was I truly ready to make my son my lover? Was I ready to accept the consequences of what was no longer an incestuous fling in a city far from home, but a commitment that would be central to my life. I looked into the mirror and saw my son's face, eyes closed, awash in pleasure. Here was the man I loved. I felt need boiling in my pussy. The feeling of his cock inside me was so hot. I pushed back and my son slid deeper inside my open waiting pussy. Yes, this is what I wanted

"Aaaahhhhhh.....," I moaned.

I pushed back, taking a bit more of him inside me. It had been weeks since our frantic non-stop fucking in New York. Then I had been fully stretched, now I needed to take my time. So I took a little more of him in me, and then a little more, enjoying the full hot feeling as my pussy molding herself to his cock.

So lost was I in the voluptuous burning sensation that I was unprepared when our groins fully merged, my ass on his stomach. I took a few moments to simply enjoy the sensation of being filled before I started to fuck him, my movements long and steady. When I strained to look behind me I was rewarded with the sight of the entire length of his cock disappearing into my pussy.

I was fucking his dick. Yes, this was what I wanted. I was in heaven. He moaned and started moving against me. When I reached bottom we ground our bodies into each other, my clit slapping against his magnificent balls.

"Ahhhh...ohhhhhh...uhmmmmm.....," I groaned.

His thick cock was lodged in the place from which he emerged eighteen years before. It was sinful, it was depraved, it was what I craved. When I moved forward until only the head of his motherfucking cock was lodged within me, his put a hand on my hip. "Stop for a second," he said.

He ran his fingers through my labia.

I again took his entire length inside me. When I reached bottom his now lubricated finger massaged the opening to my asshole. Ohhhhhh, that felt good.

"Oooohhhhh, Rickie, So good, Myyyyy Goddddd...Ahhhhhhhh..."

We continued to fuck. I increased the speed, loving the way he filled me. I was close, so close, ready to climax, but I didn't want to yet. I wanted to wait, to come when he did. I thought about pulling off him, maybe sucking his cock, getting him ready, but fucking him was like hypnosis, I lost the will to do anything else. The finger that had been massaging my perineum and butt hole penetrated my rectum, moving in and out, swirling around inside.

"Uuuuhhhhmmmm..." I moaned.

It was joined by a second finger.

"Oh god son...oh Jesus...ohhhhhh."

Walls of fire burned inside me, I couldn't stop, I was a slave to my desire. My eyes rolled back in my head and my upper body slumped forward. I rested my head on my hands and pressed my breasts to Rick's legs, furiously pumping my pussy on his cock. I wanted to scream. I thought about my husband, just a few rooms away, but I knew his drunken stupors. Nothing could disturb him now. I shouted a single word, "Fuck," Rick slammed his rod into me, and a divine orgasm erupted, consuming my universe. The full array of the colors of a sunset shone in my head, bright and distinct, before smearing into a sheet of fiery liquid.

My body was beyond my control, flopping and shaking violently. I had never felt this good before. When I finally oriented myself I was laying on his legs, my chest expanding and shrinking as I tried to fill myself with oxygen, muttering. "Oh thank you baby, that was so good, no one knows how to fuck Mommy like you, I love you Rick, I love you so much, Mommy belongs to you now."

I looked in the mirror. Rick's cock was still buried inside me. The base of his thick tool was covered in cunt juice; it must have gushed from me during my orgasm. I wanted to suck him, to taste the evidence of our immoral love. I moved slowly, gingerly, forward, watching his sweet mother-fucking manhood, still hard and thick with blood, emerge from my vagina.

I turned to him. "Oh Rick, I need to taste your cock, then I'll ride it again, I promise. But please let me suck it, I want it in my mouth, to lick, to drink our juices, oh please. You won't say no to Mommy, will you?"

He didn't. I took his dick in my mouth, savoring the sweet taste of my pussy on his earthy tool. I sucked hard, trying to capture all the musky feral flavor of his man-meat. As I bobbed up and down pre-cum dripped from him, adding its thick salty taste to my meal. I loved it...I loved his smell, I loved his thickness, his hardness, I loved the way his cock filled my mouth, forcing me to stretch my jaw. Rick seemed to understand how much I craved him, that I was willing to be whatever he wanted me to be. He grabbed my hair, pulling me off his tool.

"Mom, that's great, but I need to fuck you now. I want to be inside you."

Facing forward, I straddled him and grabbed his dick, guiding it into my hole. It slid in with ease. I bounced up and down, lubricating his cock with my juice. He grabbed my tits, massaged them, squeezed them, and then pulled me forward and sucked and licked them. He was becoming more confident, aggressive. I rode him, I was his lover. I'm fucking my own son, I thought, I'm his, I belong to him, my stud lover son, my mother-fucking son, my perfect wonderful mother-fucking son."

Both of us were ready to come. I leaned forward until our chests, rendered frictionless by our sweat, slid against each other. My hard nipples vibrated in delight as they dragged across his strong body. He was pounding my pussy deep and hard, sending waves of electric pleasure through me. My body was purring; my pussy was burning. His hands found my ass. A finger, then two, plunged into my asshole.

"Oh fuck Mom...I'm going to cum...oh yes I'm going to cum."

"Oh fuck me, I love riding your dick, oh god it's so big. Cum baby...cum inside me...Oh god yessssss...cum inside your Mom."

I thought of my husband, drunk, lying insensible on a bed down the hallway. I kissed Rick hungrily. Rick was the man I loved, the man I was supposed to be with.

"I love you son, I love you, I love you, I love you."

Rick grunted and fired his sperm into me; I groaned and climaxed. We came together, parent and child, mother and son, soulmates, our seed mixing together. I was in a new world, a world where love and sex were joined together in perfection. I kissed him deep, sticking my tongue inside his mouth, whimpering in ecstasy. He held my ass and pulled me tighter against him, his cock moving further into my core.

Exhausted, I let my full weight rest on Rick's body. My son made me cum so hard!! His eyes were closed. I loved the warmth of his body, the way our sweat intermingled, his chest as it rose and fell in time with his breathing, the combination of our juices inside my womb.

Finally I rolled off him and placed a hand on his chest. "Rick, I love you, I love you, I love you."

He took my hand in his. We lay together awhile. We were quiet, listening to the sound of our breathing.

Finally Rick spoke. "Mom, I love you too."

We dozed off, waking an hour later.

"Rick, I need to return to the bedroom. I need to sleep next to your dad. I also need, as best I can, to undress him."

"Let me help."

I started to say no, that he didn't need to, but the determination in his eyes said something else was going on.

"Okay."

We returned to the bedroom and the sound of my husband's snoring. We pulled off his clothes, occasionally eliciting a groggy drunken "what the..." from him. He would remember none of it in the morning. But as my son loomed over Charles' naked helpless body I saw him asserting, or starting to assert, dominance over the itinerant form of his father. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I crawled into bed; Rick returned to his room.

* * * *

I woke early the next morning in possibly the best mood of my life. My body tingled and I was in love, madly in love. I pulled on a light robe and headed downstairs. While I collected the ingredients for Rick's favorite breakfast, my mind lingered on last night. That is why the world raved about sex.

I remembered how much Rick had loved my ass, watching it, playing with it. I also remembered how good it felt when he slipped his fingers inside it. I had always refused my husband access to the back door. I was still a virgin back there; now I could give that to Rick.

Near giddy with the thought of Rick entering me there, I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a carrot. I used a peeler to work it to the right size, coated it with olive oil, and slid it in my ass. It felt nice. The carrot rotated in my butt as I walked upstairs and found some KY I had purchased years ago. I squeezed the tube and smeared some on a finger. It was still good. I looked at my inert husband. It may not do me much credit, but I loved the thought of giving his son something I had denied him.

I opened the door to Rick's room. He heard the noise and looked up. "Honey, breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

He was downstairs before that. We kissed, our tongues danced together; a hand settled over one of my breasts. The desire to take him right there was powerful, but I had gone to the trouble of fixing his favorite breakfast. I pulled my head from his; we were both panting with need.

"Sweetheart, I hope you like it," pointing to the veggie migas: eggs, sautéed bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, pepper jack, and corn tortilla strips.

While he was clearly far more interested in my body than breakfast, he smiled gratefully.

"Thanks Mom! Please sit down, let me serve you."

I did. The carrot pushed deeper into my ass. A shudder went up my spine and my toes curled. Rick brought plates and utensils, filled my coffee cup, poured glasses of water, and ladled out the food. While we ate he set his foot against mine, touching me lightly. After we loaded the dishes in the dishwasher I turned to him, laying my arms across his shoulders. "You know, your father will be out at least a couple of more hours." I kissed him, enjoying his tongue's enthusiastic response. He backed me up to a counter. Despite the limited number of our sexual encounters he had already learned to read me; knowing when I wanted him tender, when I needed him aggressive. His tongue was in his mouth and his hands, which had been running up and down my sides, moved to my breasts. His outstretched fingers covered almost their entire surface. They swelled; my hard nipples pressed against my robe.

I broke our kiss. "Oh baby, I love you so much."

I pulled his tee shirt over his head and ran my fingers down his firm chest. I unbuckled his shorts and pushed them over his hips, letting them fall to the floor. I undid my robe; it joined his clothes on the floor.

I took the head of his cock in one hand, squeezing and running my fingers over it. With my other hand I pulled his head to my breast. He took the nipple in his mouth, working its sides with his lips while licking and teasing the tip with his tongue. Then, starting at its bottom, he licked slowly up my breast to my nipple, which he pushed into my firm inflamed tit.

I moaned. He repeated the action several times, sending savory currents through my body. I fell to my knees and stuffed his erection in my mouth, sucked on it, licked it, trying to swallow him whole. It was so fucking hot, licking my son's cock, his pre-cum the most potent imaginable aphrodisiac. I held his cock against my face, loving its firmness, immersing myself in its robust masculine odor. Then I knew it was time, time to let him take my virgin asshole.

I stood and kissed him hard on the mouth. In a breathless voice, gasping for air, repeating my words, not waiting for an answer, I said, "Honey, you love your Mama's butt, don't you? I can tell. Mama's never had anyone up there. She's a virgin back there. Do you want to be the first. The only? Please say yes. I want it so much."

I turned around.

"I've been getting myself ready for you, baby. See, I've lubed myself up. I stretched myself. Pull the carrot out and shove your beautiful cock up there." I pointed to the KY Jelly, "See baby, I'm all prepared, look what I brought, please use it on me."

I stood there, totally naked, trembling, my hands on the kitchen counter. He spread my ass cheeks and then just looked. It was so hot. My son, my god my son was staring at my asshole, he was looking at my asshole! He took hold of the carrot. As it slithered out I felt a billion nerve cells lining the inside of my rectum firing off, lighting up my body in paroxysms of pleasure. I spread my legs.

12