Never Doubt Mom

Story Info
She moves back home & connects with her mom.
1.4k words
4.27
171.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juggith
juggith
8 Followers

Liz and Stan hadn't been getting along. After 2 years of marriage, and a year of counseling, Liz decided she needed to put some space between them. She loved Stan, but they were not getting anywhere living together and fighting. The sex between them was just about the only good thing. Liz decided to put the sex aside, sacrifice her addiction to Stan's cock and move back home. It wasn't the greatest, but she had no other place to go.

It was strange being back in her mother's house. Although her mother, Kim, had her own life, then still did lots of things together. The bond between them grew stronger. Thy were always close, close as friends, not just as a mother and her daughter. They talked about anything, with no holds barred. Liz learned that her mother had a pretty big sexual appetite, which Liz wondered if that could be hereditary, and Kim learned about Stan and Liz's escapades in the bedroom.

One afternoon when Liz didn't have to work, she decided to take a long shower and do all the girly things she needed. She shaved her legs, her arm pits and her pussy. Without having any man around, she had let her "grooming" get out of hand. It felt great to be clean shaved again. The trouble was that she got all hot from the soft feel of her own skin. Sure, she could have rubbed herself to ecstasy in the shower, but she was beginning to prune up for the water. But there was no denying it, she needed some relief but the shower was not the ideal place. Besides, in the small house, there was only one bathroom. What if Kim was already waiting for Liz to get out. Liz toweled off and went down into the basement where she was living.

She fumbled through her unpacked boxes for her bin of "toys" She had a favorite in mind, a gift from a good friend. It was a big anatomically correct dildo. Her pussy was already wet, and she could hardly wait to slid it in.

Liz laid back on the bed, positioned herself in front of a mirror and opened her robe. The mirror was for two purposes. One, she wanted to watch as her pussy sucked in the large rubber dong, and the other...well, he mother was upstairs and sometimes came down unannounced. From where she was she could watch herself, and see if Kim's feet began to descend.

As she propped herself up on some pillows, Liz fondled her meaty lips, swollen from the heat of the shower and the sheer idea of of "getting some". She missed the sex her husband and she had, and imagined him there, using his fingers to spread her lips apart just as she did now. Her fingers were now covered in her own sweet juice. She brought it to her mouth, and enjoyed the taste of herself. Closing her eyes, she let her hands wander about her body, pinching her nipples, imagining the pinch came from her husbands teeth, spreading her cunt wide for the big cock he would ease into her.

The trance she was in was suddenly broken by a squeak on the stair. Startled, Liz sprung up and looked in mirror, mortified that she might have been caught in the act. Instead of seeing her horrified mother, what she saw shocked her. There was her mother, indeed, but she didn't look at all horrified. Instead, Kim had her hand down the front of her own pants, her shirt unbuttoned, revealing her magnificent breasts.

"Ma..oh, my god, what are you..." But Kim didn't let Liz finish. "I heard you moaning from upstairs. I thought you might have been crying, so I thought I would console you. But I can see you have already found a friend" What Kim was pointing to was the rubber didlo, still sitting on the bed. "Liz, you look so hot, freshly shaved, fingering yourself, I couldn't help but get turned on...do you mind?"

Liz was shocked, but the sight of her mother's breast, so firm, actually didn't seem so gross. Her mother was a beautiful woman, still youthful, still active and attractive. As she looked on, Kim never once took her eyes off of Liz's reflection, never stopped doing whatever she had her hand in her pants for.

"How 'bout you say nothing, and I will come to where you are", Kim practically whispered. Liz didn't say anything, and Kim descended the stairs and walked to the edge of the bed. She sat down, and eased her own pants off. Kim picked up the "toy" that Liz had set on the bed and commented about the size. She pushed Liz's leg aside, and eased down between her thighs. Liz had been to startled to move since the moment she first saw her mother so her fingers were still spreading her lips open. Kim moved Liz's hand out of the way and used her own hand to keep those pink lips open.

Liz was torn. On the one hand, she was completely turned on, on the other, not only was this a woman, but her own mother. The fact that she was that horny already made it hard to the other two points to matter. She leaned back on to the pillows and let this "woman" go to work.

Kim placed the tip of the fake cock just at the entrance of her daughters juicy hole. She teased the girl, pushing it in just a little, and then sliding it back out. She was getting her meal ready, so to speak. Liz's pussy was practically pouring like a faucet. Kim began to lap up the moistness, swallowing the sweet tasting syrup that oozed out her girl's wet snatch. She let her tongue glide up from her hole to the hard clit jumping for attention at the top of her cunt. When her tongue touched it, Liz gasped. Kim began to suck it, gently biting at it, listening as the body is was attached to breathed quicker. It was time.

In one swift motion, Kim shoved the cock into that wet hole. She pushed it until it had almost disappeared. Still she licked at Liz's clit, still spreading the girl's lips apart. Kim began to pump the dildo in and out of Liz's pussy, each time returning it quickly inside. Soon Liz was moaning out loud, letting go of her original fears. She arched her back, bringing her pussy closer to Kim's mouth, meeting each thrust of the hard cock that her mother was guiding inside her.

Liz couldn't hold back any longer. The pleasure was too intense, regardless of who was giving it to her. She used both hands to caress her own tits, pinch her pink nipples until they were red. An orgasm was building in her body, and she was going to let it flow. She cried, "Oh, yes...oh, lord, yes...I am gong to cum!" And with that, Kim pulled out the dildo, covered the wet pussy in front of her with her mouth, all the while tonguing the hard clit. She suck Liz's pussy, sucked the cum right out of her. Liz's body shuttered, her legs spread wide, her breathing stopped...and then she came.

Gently, Kim lapped at her daughter's pussy, licking up all the juice that poured from it. Liz hadn't felt so good in quite some time. Her mother stood up, removing herself from between the legs that laid before her. She lifted one leg up onto the bed, and took the already slippery dildo and slip it up and into her own pussy. Liz watched as her mother used one hand to slide the cock in and out of her pussy, and the other hand to spread her own lips and rub her clit. Kim's head leaned back and she moaned aloud. Her breathing became short, and in no time at all, she was screaming about cumming herself.

Liz's orgasm was so intense, she didn't think she would even be able to clean herself off. She really wanted to just roll over and take a nap. She closed her eyes, still aware that her mother was naked in front of her, yet not quite sure what to say or do. Only a moment had passed when Liz felt the warmth of a wet wash cloth between her legs. "Children never outgrow their need for a mother", Kim said, "why don't you take a nap, and when you wake, we'll go out and grab a bite...or maybe we'll stay in tonight."

juggith
juggith
8 Followers