Never Ending Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what are you going for?" Regan inquired.

"I want to be an OBGYN."

"Wow, that's great."

"Hey, can we meet tomorrow?" Maddy suddenly asked.

"Sure. Same time?"

They made their way between the crop of pine trees behind cabin number nine. "Yes," Maddy answered. She stopped, looked at her friend, and then said, "Thanks again for showing me your sketches." Then she quickly stepped up and gave Regan a peck on the cheek before sprinting off without another word.

Regan stood there dumbfounded. She touched the spot that still tingled from warm soft lips, and began her journey back through the woods with Shakti in tow.

**************

Madelyn spent a good part of the day wondering why she hadn't encountered many birthday pranks as of yet. Aside from her brother and a couple of friends wishing her a happy one, all seemed rather calm. At lunch, she joined the girls from her cabin, who were all giggling at the table until she approached. "Hey, what's up guys?"

"Oh not much birthday girl," Carla responded.

"Technically she is a woman, I mean come on, she's nineteen already," one of the others added.

"Well that doesn't make me an old maid already, does it?" Maddy questioned good-naturedly as she slid in at the end. The girls giggled again, and she looked at them suspiciously as she began eating some carrots. "What are you guys up to?"

"Oh just some fun, and you have to play along," Carla stated humorously. "We've been pretty good with it being your birthday, ya know."

"Except that my underwear and bras were pinned to the flag at the top of the flagpole this morning; and blowing in the wind as we all sang 'America the Beautiful'." Maddy added.

"Oh, okay except for that." They all giggled again. "Alright now, you have to close your eyes and play along."

"I don't like the sound of this already," Maddy groaned.

"Come on, it's all in good fun," Carla answered.

Madelyn rolled sea green eyes and then closed them, hoping she wouldn't regret this.

Carla stood next to her at the end of the table. "Alright, I want you to think about that one person that's been on your mind since last summer." Amber eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Maddy tried to understand what her friend was getting at. "I want you to keep that person in mind, and how wonderful it would be if said person was right here, right now to give you the best birthday present ever."

Madelyn's thoughts immediately went to Regan and the fun she'd been having with the raven haired woman. She really enjoyed how their friendship had blossomed and the things she was learning about her friend. She remembered the sketches she saw last night and what it possibly could mean; that Regan had been sketching her for the past few summers.She likes me, but how much does she like me? And why do I enjoy that? Why do I want her to like me so?Suddenly a set of fingertips gently brushed Maddy's cheek. Reflexively she was about to open her eyes when a hand closed over them.

"Nah ah, you have to keep your eyes closed," Carla stated.

Madelyn relaxed again, and then felt the fingertips on her cheek.Is it possible they brought Regan here to the dining hall? Do they know I've been meeting with her? Did Regan say something to someone?Her silent questions were then halted when a set of lips pressed against her own. Her mind couldn't register fast enough what was happening but there was something definitely odd about the person kissing her. It couldn't possibly be Regan because the scent her nostrils caught hold of was not Regan. The mouth became insistent and suddenly there was a tongue shoving itself between her lips. Maddy abruptly pulled back at feeling a roughness to the skin touching her face. Jerking the hand from her eyes, she stared right into the smirking face of Greg --- the teenager who's had a crush on her since last summer. Hearing the girls all laughing around her, she was infuriated that this was their idea of a prank. Letting her anger get the best of her, she slapped Greg hard wiping the proud smirk off his face, and then she pushed her way out, running as fast as her feet could take her.

Madelyn ran into the forest, down the familiar trail she had come to know over the last couple of weeks. She wanted to get as far away as possible, and just be where she felt safe. Angry hot tears blurred her vision and so she didn't catch sight of the tree root jutting out of the ground before it tripped her. Trying to wipe off the dirt, and tears from her eyes, she heard the sound of a motor quickly approaching. She looked over her shoulder to find Regan skidding to a stop on the four-wheeler and then jumping off to rush towards her.

Regan was so concerned when she saw the young blonde run from the dining hall after slamming the door open. She had just replaced the rubber watering hose attached to the building. She knew immediately that Madelyn was distressed, but she didn't want to make it obvious that she planned on following her. Not sure how best to comfort her friend, she did what her aunt always did for her. She reached out to gently wipe the tear stricken face with her thumbs. "Maddy, what's wrong?" She tried not to panic but only the worst possible scenarios kept playing through her head. "What happened?" she asked with much concern.

Maddy just couldn't speak at that moment, and did the only thing she could do as she sought comfort. Throwing herself to Regan, she began to cry again on a broad shoulder.

Regan didn't know what to do except hold her and be patient. When she felt Maddy calm down, she gently hooked a finger under the blonde's chin, bringing sea green eyes up to meet her ocean blue ones. "It's killing me inside not knowing why you're so upset," she softly began. "Please talk to me."

At that moment, Shakti barked once as she continued to sit there watching her momma and friend.

"I think Shakti wants to know what's going on too," Regan softly chuckled.

Maddy sniffled and wiped at her eyes one last time before relaying what took place in the dining hall. "I'm so angry with all of them. How could they do that and think it's funny?! Maybe it's naïve of me but I had always wanted my first kiss to be with someone that I really care for --- someone that I trust and feel comfortable with. A first kiss is just as important as an actual....first......you know first time." Her cheeks reddened with the realization that Regan now had the knowledge she was a complete virgin.

"I understand what you mean." Regan responded casually. "A first kiss and a first time are both important, and I agree it should be with someone you find special --- someone who finds you special."

"But it's ruined now because Greg took that away from me with all of them watching and laughing."

"It doesn't have to be that way Maddy. Forget him, and let the first kiss that you wholeheartedly participate in be a beautiful thing for you." She smiled softly and stood up, pulling the young blonde up with her. "Come on, it's your birthday, and I have a surprise for you."

They hopped on the four-wheeler and sped off with Shakti following. A few minutes later, they came upon a small waterfall with the most amazing bluish-green waters. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful." Maddy commented as they made their way over the huge rocks and settled down on a flattened one. "I never knew this was here."

"I'm glad you like it," Regan said with a bright smile. "Almost no one knows it's here because it's pretty much the back side of my aunt and uncle's cabin, and plus it's quite a distance on foot from the camp."

Wide green eyes looked at her friend. "You mean that your backyard is this! You lucky dog! My god, I wish I could have this as my backyard."

Regan chuckled. "Yeah it's been nice over the years. Well..." Sapphire blue eyes suddenly became lost in the depths of emerald green orbs.She is so beautiful, so radiant. Her eyes sparkle and I just want to kiss her when she looks at me like this. She shook her head in an attempt to get her brain functioning again. "So uhh...this," Regan gestured around them, "is the first part of your birthday present." She then pulled a wrapped item from her satchel. "Here is the other part --- happy birthday Maddy."

The blonde tore through the wrapping and was in awe. "Wow. This... is so....it's so amazing." She beheld an 8x10 dark brown, wood frame containing a colorful caricature of her, Regan and Shakti. The two of them were laughing with an arm around each other's shoulder and standing in front of the lake where they first met. Even the caricature of Shakti, at their feet, made her look as if she laughed with them. "I love it. It's...the most beautiful and thoughtful thing I've ever received." She looked into the blue eyes that she adored, and suddenly threw her arms around Regan hugging her tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Regan reveled in the affectionate embrace. The fresh scent of Maddy's hair filled her nostrils and the warm skin felt so good against her own. Realizing that she was enjoying this too much, she started to pull back, and said, "Well I thought you might like something to remember the summer by."Damn that was stupid and depressing to say. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A tinge of sadness momentarily swept through Maddy at that thought, and she immediately pushed it out.Oh Regan, I don't want to think of such things. Only right now is important."Well this is a very awesome present. Thanks again." She fingered the frame, wondering how best to change the sullen air around them. "Hey, it's my birthday, and I say we should get in the water and enjoy it. Are you with me?"

"Well....umm uhh...we don't have suits."

"Who needs suits? Bra and underwear are just fine. Come on, last one in has to give the other a piggy back ride back to the lake."

"No way! You're on." They rushed to remove their clothes, jumped into the cool bluish liquid, and raced towards the falling waters. They were practically neck in neck as they reached the rocky wall. Laughing happily as the water hit their bodies, Maddy exclaimed, "I win."

"No you didn't. It's a tie."

"Nope, it's my birthday and I say I win." They laughed again and then suddenly they began to notice their mostly nude bodies before each other's eyes. Maddy could see nipples hardening beneath the black sports bra Regan wore. She watched the flow of the water cascading down the muscular planes of Regan's body, the maroon cotton boxer shorts sticking in various spots to her thighs. Maddy then quickly became aware of her own nipples responding. In fact her whole body began to shiver, and it wasn't from the cool waters. When she finally looked back up into azure blue eyes, her heart threatened to thump right out of her chest. The intense gaze she encountered was filled with lust, passion, and.....Love? Is that love in her eyes? That can't be... My god I didn't realize how scrumptious she would look all wet and mostly naked. I want her. Her! She's the one I want kissing me...touching me.

Regan brushed the wet hair away from her face, dumbfounded by what to say or do.She's staring at me and she caught me staring at her. Now what? She hasn't run.....yet. Does she know how much I want her? Could she even fathom it? Shit, would it be the end of our friendship? I guess it doesn't matter since we'll never see each other again in a few short weeks. But I didn't want to ruin it like this, especially on her birthday.

"Regan?" the shorter woman softly called out. "I...." she took a step closer, "really like you." She watched the blue eyes carefully for any sign that she might be making a mistake. "....as more than....a friend."

The raven haired woman's face lit up with surprise. She almost couldn't believe she was hearing this, and stumbled with her words as she spoke, "I...I... really like you too...just as you said."

Maddy smiled, and a flutter of butterflies took flight in the pit of her stomach. "I was just wondering.....um.... would you.....be...my first kiss?"

Regan smiled brightly. "It would be an honor," she gently answered. Closing the little distance between them, she tenderly cupped Maddy's face and pressed a soft kiss upon sweet lips. Their noses brushed as they slowly moved, and soon their mouths instinctively opened. The nibbling of lips followed, but Regan forced herself to end there. She gazed into jade green eyes that darkened with desire and her stomach clenched in response.

Maddy's lips tingled. Her body ached with a need that she was trying to understand and could only come up with one answer. "More," she breathed out. Feeling her body pressed against the rock wall, their lips met again, and she melted into the embrace. A small hand slid across Regan's shoulder to the nape of her neck, where fingers threaded through midnight black locks. When tongues finally touched, Maddy thought she would explode. The moan which drew forth from her mouth made her body rumble. This was beyond how she dreamt her first kiss would be. Regan's mouth was soft yet firm, and so warm and sweet. Their bodies touched everywhere, fitting so well within each other's dips and curves. A playful desire coursed through her being, driving her to suckle Regan's tongue, which caused a soft mew to spill from the taller woman. The sound of Regan's response made Madelyn smile, filling her with excitement to explore further.

Regan's mind spun with the heady desires swirling around them. It felt so damn good to have the strawberry blonde in her arms. She couldn't remember experiencing this intense desire to protect and hold and love. It was nothing like the first woman she engaged with sexually, which she knew at the time was just attributed to her raging hormones. With Maddy though, she felt so connected --- so alive. Following the flow of desire that spilled forth from each of them, large hands slid down and around a waist to cup Madelyn's round cheeks. She firmly squeezed the mounds, pulling the shorter woman against her harder. When the moan escaped her own throat, from Madelyn's administrations with her tongue, she knew her shorts were wet and it wasn't just from the waters splashing upon them. With much difficulty, Regan broke the kiss so they could calm their racing hearts.

Madelyn snuggled into the crook of Regan's neck, and softly said, "That was incredible."

********************

For the next several days, the two friends began to meet in the late afternoon and head out to the small waterfall together. Most often, Regan brought some food, whether fruit, trail mix, hard boiled eggs, or hot dogs to roast over a small fire and some bottled water. Sometimes they frolicked in their underwear in the water and other times they just laid out on their special rock. Their hours were filled with conversations, lots of kissing, and just enjoying one another.

Friday afternoon soon rolled around, and Madelyn headed out of her cabin to make the familiar journey along the lake's path. She had seen Regan earlier, stacking firewood at the woodshed. The wink she received from those azure blue eyes made her heart flutter, and she could hardly wait for them to meet up again.

"Hey Madelyn!"

The strawberry blonde turned around when she heard a voice calling after her. She had just passed the dining hall and was well on her way towards the path when one of the counselors intercepted her. "Oh hey Karen, what's up?"

"How are you doing Maddy? Everything going okay this summer?"

Amber eyebrows furrowed with confusion. "Uh, yeah, things are fine. I've been having a good time. Is there a problem?"

"I and a couple of your friends just noticed that you haven't been coming to the evening meal this week, and have been missing some of the nighttime activities. I just wanted to check in with you."

"Well I appreciate it," Maddy began. "I've had a lot on my mind lately with going off to college and not being around here anymore, so I've been taking time to reflect and pray."I'm sorry that I'm lying but I really don't know what else to do? It's not like I can say, hey I've fallen in love and her name is Regan. Yeah, she's the one who does maintenance around here that everyone gossips about.

"I see, so are you still excited with the prospect of college?"

"Oh yes, I just sometimes debate on whether it was a good idea to go out of state or not. I'm just thinking about the fact that I'm really growing up, ya know?"

"Well if you need to pray about it, or talk more, you know I'm here, right? We are all just looking out for you because we care."

"I understand," Maddy responded. "I appreciate it. I actually have been experiencing some quality time in God's nature, so it's all good."

"That's good to hear then," Karen added with a warm smile. "Alright, I'll let you go then. Enjoy yourself, and be careful about being in the woods once it's dark."

"Oh I surely will. Thanks Karen."

*************

The two friends laid out on the huge flat rock, letting the remainder of the hot afternoon sun dry their bodies from their romp in the waterfall. Maddy had her head perched on Regan's shoulder as her fingers made idle patterns on the muscular stomach before her. Each of them silently thought of how much they wanted to continue exploring each other's bodies intimately, but neither was willing or sure of how to broach the subject. "Penny for your thoughts?" Madelyn softly inquired.

"Hmm? Oh just random thoughts, definitely not worth anything."

"Oh come on, tell me," the strawberry blonde gently pursued as she propped herself up on one arm.

Regan rolled azure blue eyes with embarrassment. "Well..." she cleared her throat , and then continued, "they were dirty. Umm just forget about it." She sat up; reaching for her shorts, but was halted by a small hand.

Maddy leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "Were they about me?"

Regan slightly nodded without looking at her friend.

"Please tell me," Maddy softly requested as she traced the edge of Regan's ear with the tip of her nose.

The actions caused the dark haired woman's body to shiver. She knew she wasn't going to be able to hold back anything from this young woman who captivated her very soul. Finally she breathed in a whisper, "I wondered if you masturbated...and what you looked like when you did." Regan held her breath, not daring to look at Maddy's face for fear that she may have gone too far with her confession, even though it was honestly what she was thinking. She suddenly felt small fingers tenderly turning her face, and she was met by forest green eyes full of passion and mischief.

"My, my, I must say that is definitely dirty." She brushed her fingers across those supple lips that always tempted her. "Do you masturbate?"

Regan gulped. "Often."

Maddy smiled and asked, "What do you think about when you do?"

"You," she softly whispered. "For the past couple of years it's always been you."

Madelyn's breath hitched at hearing this confession. Placing her hands on Regan's shoulders, she gently led the dark haired woman to lie back. She straddled the firm, inviting lap and then leaned down to capture the tantalizing lips. Tongues swirled and danced and passions ignited. "I've thought of you too," Maddy commented against Regan's lips. "It's hard alone in my bunk. I can't sleep, so I quietly touch myself and imagine it's you making me come." She sat up, a smoldering look gracing her features. Maddy sensually slid her hands down her torso as she gazed into blue pools that were riveted to her being.

Regan watched a hand disappear beneath the waistband of the magenta cotton panties that Maddy wore. Witnessing the action almost caused Regan to explode on the spot.

Maddy nibbled her bottom lip at the prospect of what she was about to do. Through half-lidded eyes, small fingers slid between moist folds and along either side of her hardening clit. The idea of sharing this very intimate moment with Regan seemed so erotic and liberating, even though she was terribly nervous. Trying to maintain eye contact with the dark haired beauty as she slowly circled her clit, she asked, "When you touch...yourself, do your fingers...oh god...do they go deep inside....mmm....or do you just....mm.....play with your clit?"