Never, Ever, Ever

Story Info
She could never beat a man at video games. Could she?
1.8k words
3.93
53.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"You really think you can beat me?" Kevin chuckled absently spinning the game case on his finger tip. "I mean really, don't take this the wrong way Annie, but you are a girl. You're good at some kinds of games. I wouldn't challenge you to a game of Candy Crush for all the money in the world because you've got boobs and a 'y' chromosome and that just makes you awesome at puzzle games."

"You're the one with a 'y' chromosome silly but that's the kind of mental midget you'd have to be to think you can beat me." She smiled. "Don't worry lots of guys think that way. That somehow because I have tits, great tits-"

"They really are great tits."

"I know, but they don't get in the way of playing Tekken." Annie boasted pushing her arms together to display her bountiful bosom. "Sometimes guys even get distracted looking at them."

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Don't get me wrong, they are really, really great tits and I would pay money to get to just jam I head between them." He grinned. "A man could die happy motor boating those jugs."

"Well then how bout a friendly wager?"

Five minutes later.

Kevin was still staring in disbelief at final tally when Annie stepped back out from her bedroom. She still had on her skirt but now it was being held up by a dildo.

"You were joking right?" Kevin asked blanching slightly.

"Nope, but you can get out of it if you want. I'll just tell everybody that you walk around writing checks your ass can't catch." Annie shrugged brandishing her black strap on like a weapon. "I'm sure the guys would understand, and I really didn't offer you a fair bet, your ass for my tits. You said fine and shook on it though because you were so sure a girl couldn't possible beat you in Tekken though."

"You know I'm not sexist." Kevin replied with a half hearted laugh. He couldn't take his eyes off the dildo. It was the singlehanded most intimidating thing he'd ever seen in his life. Sweet Jesus it's like two feet around and as thick as a soda can! Kevin swallowed hard.

In reality it was only five inches long and three fourths of an inch in diameter.

"I don't suppose you want to go another round, what did we stop at? Five of nine? Six of ten?" Annie teased pulling out her bottle of lube and spinning it around her finger.

"No need to be a bitch." Kevin whispered. Seriously that thing was a fucking anaconda! Like one of those black porn stars! The way it contrasted with her milky skin did make it look threatening. Kevin for a moment wondered his own cock looked as intimidating when it bounced up and down slightly with every move she made.

"I'm not the one who's acting like a scared little bitch." She teased sauntering over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for gentle peck on the lips. "I promise I'll be gentle." She fluttered her eyes disarmingly. "And I wont' tell anybody."

Kevin rested his hands on her hips. "Promise."

"Of course I'll be gentle."

"Not that."

Annie rolled her eyes. "Aww isn't that cute, you're more worried about your friends thinking you're some kind of deviant faggot than you are walking funny for a week. If it'll make you feel better I'll let you brag that you finally got me into bed."

"Really?"

"Really. You came over, we were playing video games. You pulled all those classic tricks as you got closer and closer." She pressed her body against his chest as she spoke her voice slowly lowering into a husky whisper. "And in the end I couldn't resist you. Hell play your cards right and I might even do it for real." She rose up to her tip toes kissing him again this time a little firmer.

"In the ass?"

"You know for a guy who lost a bet you're sure pushing a hard bargain." Annie shrugged. "I'll think about it. Course you'll never know if you don't give me what I want." Annie grabbed his shirt behind the shoulders and hauled it up over his head.

"Come on, this is kind of a big deal." Kevin whined.

"Not to me, I fuck plenty of guys in the ass. After I beat one of you I buy myself a stuffed animal." Annie chirped turning his attention to the futon where a half dozen Plushies were staring at him mournfully.

Annie casually tossed the lube to the cushion amongst the stuffed animals.

"Every one of them?"

"All the ones out here. The ones in my room are gifts and the such. Only four of them were bets from people who thought they could beat me just because I have tits though." Annie replied.

"Wonderful tits."

"I agree, they are truly spectacular." Her hands slipped down his chest slowly. He wasn't anybody's opinion of perfect. He had hair on his chest, not enough to be rugged, just enough that he wasn't smooth. He was a bit overweight, just enough that his gut hung over his belt when he took his shirt off. Once she'd unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his trousers though he didn't look fat at all.

He looked great to her.

"Annie." Kevin protested.

"Aw don't be a baby." She purred slipping one hand into his boxer. She wrapped her fingers around his cock gently stroking. "Why don't you sit back, relax and trust me." Her free hand moved to his chest pushing him backward until he hit futon. Then she forced him to sit down and she sank to her knees pulling his boxers down at the same time.

Kevin glanced at her stuffed animals again. Their cold black eyes were still staring at him. They didn't look sad anymore now that he was sitting amongst them. Instead they looked mildly amused. "What are you about to do?"

"First things most guys don't do when they fuck a girl in the ass. Help her relax. Of course if you don't want a blow job I don't have to give you one." Annie teased.

"No, no! Blow job sounds great, really great."

"Glad you agree. Especially since I was going to do it anyway." Annie purred and then leaned forward lashing her tongue all around the tip of his cock. Then Annie opened her mouth and slowly started slipping his cock into her mouth.

Kevin closed his eyes and sank down a bit running his fingers through her hair. A low groan slipped out of his throat. One of Annie's hands started slipping down his shaft cradling his scrotum. She kept inching downward, her lips a little farther down his cock every time she bobbed. Then Annie wrapped a hand around his slick shaft stroking him while greedily bathed his scrotum. Just like before then inched lower and lower together.

"What are you do-ing! Oh fuck!" Kevin shouted. He'd never had a tongue pressed against his ass before. So strange, like it had a direct line up his back to his brain making him twitch. He felt his anus slow giving into the insistent wriggling muscle. "Right there, right there, please don't stop!" Kevin growled. His hips were moving on their own trying to speed up the hand around his cock and the tongue jammed into his ass. Then the digging tongue was joined by a finger, it was deeper inside him but the pleasure just grew.

"That's it, it's not bad at all is it?" Annie teased returning her lips to his cock.

Kevin was still trying to speak but he couldn't form coherent words. His right hand was clutched around the arm rest, the other hand cinched shut tight around a bright yellow. . .bear. . .lion. . .badger. His mind continued rattling through animals and then the only thing that mattered was Annie. Her mouth. Her fingers. Everything else in the world was just gone.

When the world came back Annie arms were wrapped around his neck and her lips were pressed his. His legs were wrapped around her, another new sensation for him but it wasn't unpleasant. His cock, still hard, was trapped between him and her soft smooth stomach. "That's it, come on back. I know you've got another one in you." Annie purred into the kiss as her hips crashed against his.

It did hurt a bit, but more like after a good run. Kevin shuddered, her tongue and fingers didn't compare to this thing. It was longer than either, deeper, more insistent. Without thinking Kevin's arms wrapped around her slamming the sun colored( tiger. . .walrus. . .goddamn honey badger?! Why couldn't he figure out what the fuck this thing was and why did he even care?) against her shoulders clutching her against him. "Fuck."

Kevin's second orgasm didn't assault his systems like the first had. The second was slow and each time she thrust her hips against him another mini tremor rocked his body. He normally couldn't stand getting cum on himself but now, with it sticking between him and Annie it was just one more sensation adding to the euphoric feeling until his arms slipped from around her belly.

"So, on a scale of one to ten how horrible was that Kevin?" Annie hissed his chest separating from him with a noisy plop.

It took Kevin a moment to catch his breath enough to talk. "We are definitely never doing that again."

"Never?" Annie teased. She already wriggled out of her strap on and tossed it aside.

"Never. Not even if you tell me what the hell this thing is that I almost ripped in half." Kevin was honestly trying to keep from smiling but corners of his mouth pulled up despite it.

"Oh him, that's Saber Leomon. You promise we'll never have anal again? Like not say Friday after I buy you drinks and let you brag about what you're gonna do to me as soon as you can get it up again?"

"What am I about to do to you?"

Annie lifted her skirt and spread her buttocks. "You're gonna fuck me in the ass, you can motorboat me while you wait. I mean you can't. Because we're never having anal again or any kind of sex. I just want to be clear."

"Well, I never wanted to do anything with your breasts, I do not want to fuck you in the ass, I will not be picked up at eight o'clock and I will definitely never, ever, have any sort of intercourse with you. Anal or otherwise."

"Never ever?"

"Never, ever, ever." Kevin repeat then grabbed her waist.

He didn't not put his face between her breasts and shake them back and forth.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers