Never Fix a Bet

Story Info
It starts with a lost bet that results in CFNM and more.
2.8k words
3.64
72.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

I made the bet, but I'd stacked the deck in my favour. So, how was it that I lost? This shouldn't be happening. I was standing in front of everyone and about to strip naked. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I couldn't believe it. I also couldn't get out of it, I had to follow through.

I looked around the room at all the faces. The other guys were crestfallen, some looking almost as embarrassed as I was feeling. The girls though were cock a hoop. It was if Christmas had come early.

All eyes were on me. I could feel some that were mentally undressing me before I had even started. Would they be disappointed when they saw the reality? I couldn't match up to the guys in Magic Mike but I wasn't that bad, I worked out but in truth more for the social and eye candy side then because I was serious about it.

I tried to be philosophical about it. At least I hadn't said out loud all that I had planned for when I won. Now that could have been awkward. I just hoped that Ellen wasn't as imaginative and dirty minded as me.

The girls were getting restless; they were beginning to clap and chant "Off, Off, Off!!"

I knew there could be no escape, no mercy. I just had to know how I had lost. I couldn't ask though not without incriminating me. I would have to wait, I would check the recording later. For now I had to man up and give the girls there prize.

I took a deep breath and began to unbutton my shirt, with each button the enormity of the situation became more and more acute and in focus to me. This humiliation was meant for Ellen and yet here I was having it visited on me.

I finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it free of my trousers. I paused for a moment and then dramatically shot me my cuffs forward before undoing them. I opened the shirt up and shrugged it off my shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor in a heap.

That was the easy part. The girls were hollering and hooting and I'm sure that I saw at least one licking her lips, but it may have been wishful thinking, I'm not sure. I stood still with my thumbs hooked into the top of my trousers surveying the room, savouring the moment.

I'm not going to lie it was quite exciting to see this room of people all watching me, waiting for me. I began to feel a little excited. Which to be fair probably wasn't a bad thing if it caused some blood to flow south. At the same time though the thought of being naked in front of all these people, my friends, my colleagues, even my boss was scaring me. I was conflicted.

I couldn't stop though. I wouldn't be allowed to stop. At least by undressing myself I had a better chance of having some clothes left to go home in. The girls were looking like a hungry pack of hyenas ready to pounce. I didn't much fancy my chances if they did of not being ripped out of my clothes.

I undid my belt, unclipped my trousers and slid down my fly. I paused and realised my error. Holding my trousers with one hand I used the other to undo my shoes and take them off. This caused a few people to laugh at me. My cheeks burned with the humiliation and embarrassment.

Once my shoes were clear of my feet I let my trousers drop and stepped clear of them.

There I was standing in front of everyone in just my socks and boxer shorts. Learning from my previous mistake I took my socks off first. Then an idea came to me. I placed the socks on a table that was just behind me.

I turned to face the table so that my back was to everyone. I gave them all a little wiggle as if I was building the tension up to my big reveal. The moment of truth was upon me. I was furiously praying that someone would step in, call me a good sport and tell me to get dressed. Yet nobody did.

I was going to have to do this. I was going to be naked in a room full of clothed people. I was going to be displayed to them like a piece of meat.

I screwed up all my courage and hooked my thumbs into my boxers and slid them down my legs. I was still facing away from everyone so they couldn't quite see everything yet. I took one of the socks and placed it so it was protecting my modesty, a single shred of clothing, a fig leaf if you will.

I held my hand aloft showing five fingers, four fingers, three fingers, two fingers, one finger.

It was time. I turned around. The sock thankfully stayed in place.

Ellen walked toward me. Looked down at my sock, stepped past me and then spanked my bare bottom. The sound rang out like a pistol shot and hurt. She then grabbed the sock and in doing so got a good part of me as well.

"So, you want to cheat do you?"

I tried to reply but as I was in pain from her vice like grip it was hard to from coherent words. Thankfully the pain didn't last long as she pulled the sock clear of me, displaying me in all my glory to everyone.

A wave of humiliation and shock washed over me as the flashes on peoples phones went off. My humiliation was only just beginning though.

As I said I had set the bet up. Now I had to stand there for ten minutes and I wasn't allowed to cover up or the time would be reset to zero and I would have to start the ten minutes again. Also, if Ellen asked me to do anything I had to obey or the time would be reset and an additional ten minutes would be added as well.

In my original plan I was going to provoke Ellen to the point where the time meant that she was naked for the rest of the evening. Again I was hoping that she didn't have a similar plan.

Ellen grinned at me and spanked my bottom again.

"So, have you learnt your lesson yet?"

"My lesson?" I replied.

"Yes, never bet with someone if you're not prepared to pay the consequences."

Before I could answer the other girls in the office all came up to me with marker pens. They then took it in turns to write on me and pose for photographs.

I looked down and saw that someone had written "Could be a bit bigger" on me and "could lose some of this". I was mortified. I thought standing there naked was humiliating enough but to read what they had written just intensified the feeling.

Ellen looked at me, still waiting for an answer to her question.

"I have no regrets. I'd do the same again if the opportunity arose." I replied defiantly.

Ellen laughed at me and said "Do you really think we are going to want to see you like this again? If you want to try to get me out of this you are going to have to come up with something more to sweeten the pot. After all there are enough photos from today that in the unlikely event that I want to be reminded of the small, inadequate size of your equipment then I can just view the photos."

I was livid, the humiliation was becoming anger, I was trying to be rational, trying to work out my angle. Various thoughts were going through my mind being dismissed as fast as they could form. Somehow I had been outsmarted, out thought, out planned.

"Come with me." Ellen instructed me and before I could object she grabbed hold of me and began to lead me by a part that was attracting all of my blood flow.

She led me to where our targets board was.

"Lean forward and place your fingertips on the wall. Just the tips, then spread your legs until I tell you to stop."

I did as I was asked. I could feel the strain on my muscles already. What was she planning next?

"Ok, stop." Ellen instructed.

I sensed the first spank moments before it landed. It felt different to the earlier ones. I head a girlish giggle. It wasn't Ellen spanking me.

The next one felt different as well, as did the one after that. I realised what was going on. Ellen was getting other people to spank me.

My bottom was really beginning to hurt. It had received a lot of attention. I had to admit though that as humiliated as I felt I was very turned on. In fact I was like granite; you could use me to hammer nails in. The only problem was I was about one light touch away from erupting so that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

All of a sudden the spanking stopped. I was surprised to realise that I was a little disappointed.

"Times up. So, now you can put your clothes on and cover up that cocktail stick that you are waving around."

I stood up straight trying to control my anger. Ellen kept piling more and more humiliation on me. I wanted so badly to grab her and throw her down and show her what I could do, to make her scream. But that wasn't on the menu and the thought of covering up was feeling appealing. At least then the humiliation would end.

I walked towards where I had left my clothes. My blood was beginning to flow back north and I wanted to cover up before it had completed its journey and in turn given rise to more barbs about my size.

My clothes? Where were my clothes? I looked around frantically, panic rising up, threatening to choke me. I looked at Ellen, she was smiling.

"I have your clothes. You can have them back tomorrow when you come to work in exchange for the office clothes that you come to work in. If you are good we will let you wear them home and then the next day you can exchange your clothes again and so on. Of course if you are bad then you will be driving home naked and you will need to come back into work the next day naked to get both sets."

"This wasn't part of the bet." I shouted.

"Oh I know. This is your punishment for trying to fix things and thinking that you could record it as well."

My heart sank. I had been caught out.

"Don't worry. If you prefer we can send our photos to everyone you know and put them on the internet for others to enjoy. The choice is yours."

"What happens now?" I asked almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Well, as you didn't drive tonight and I have your house keys I'm going to take you home."

This didn't sound like a good idea. I was trying to furiously think of how I could explain this to my wife especially without incurring the wrath of Ellen. I couldn't think of anything other than to hope that my wife would be asleep when we got to my house.

As we stepped out into the night air, Ellen again leading me in the same way as before, I could feel the breeze biting into my skin causing goose bumps. Naturally Ellen had parked at the far side of the car park. When we got to the car she unlocked the drivers door and waited for me to open it for her. She then got in and made me wait by the passenger door for a good minute before she unlocked it.

The drive to my house was torture. As we pulled into my street I suddenly realised that I hadn't told her where I lived and she'd never been here before so how did she know where to go?

A cold hard slither of fear gripped me. I couldn't explain how but I knew my wife was awake and waiting for me. Somehow and I didn't know how she was in on all of this.

As we pulled onto my drive the fear and humiliation threatened to overwhelm me. This was not going to be good. We sat in the car, and sat and sat. Eventually Ellen cleared her throat and I realised that she was waiting for me to get out and open her door. I just hoped none of my neighbours was looking. I was hoping to just get away with a quick dash to the door. Ellen obviously had other ideas.

I opened her door and she got out and took hold of me and led me to my own front door. Rather than use my keys she rang the bell. There was no escape. My wife was going to come to the door and find me there naked with another woman holding onto me.

The door opened and there stood my sister in law. Could this night get anymore humiliating.

"Bring him in." She instructed and to my surprise Ellen complied.

Ellen led me into my sitting room where my wife was sat.

"It went as planned?" She asked looking at Ellen

"Yes mistress. I hope that I have pleased you." Ellen responded.

I was shocked. I had never seen my wife like this. What was going on.

"Take him to the bedroom and secure him. I'll deal with him shortly."

My sister in law stood in front of me and replaced her hand where Ellens had been. She then led me into my bedroom.

"Lay down on the bed face up. Spread your legs and arms to the corners of the bed."

I looked at her confused. She tightened her grip for a moment and then let go of me. She didn't say anything further, she just looked at me.

I complied, it seemed obvious that she wasn't going to tell me anything until I did as I was told so I complied. In truth I was intrigued to see where this was going and what part my wife played in this.

After I had lain down by arms and legs were secured so I couldn't move.

"You didn't have a clue did you? You poor fool. Oh how your life is about to change."

At this point Ellen and my wife walked in. My wife looked as great as she ever does when she is wearing just lingerie and not surprisingly I began to react in the usual way when I get such a treat. I then looked at Ellen and did a double take. The dress that she had been wearing was gone. Instead she was there in just a bra and very sexy pair of panties. Her look was finished off by a collar around her neck.

"You are a gift to my slave. From now on you will do all that she says. You will not speak to me or my sister directly unless we speak to you first. If you want to speak with us you will ask permission first You are her reward for compliance with my instructions. If you don't do as she says, then the photos taken tonight are going to be released and I will divorce you and in the process bankrupt you as well. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I whispered

"Address me properly or you will be punished."

"Yes dear?" I said hesitantly

The slap was quick, painful and unexpected.

"Yes Mistresses?"

"Better."

Ellen looked at me with a glint in her eyes but waited until my wife and sister in law had left the room. She then began heading towards me.

"That cocktail stick of yours will never satisfy me and tonight has left me with a hunger that I need to sate before I go home. So I have decided that I am going to see if you are capable with your tongue. If you fail to please me then you will sleep like this. If you please me then I will untie you before I leave."

With that she pulled off her panties and straddled me introducing me to her sweet nectar. I could tell from her taste that tonight had been as much a turn on for her as it was for me. It didn't take me long but I got her and she was a screamer.

As she got off me she looked at the door and said "Thank you Mistress."

She then untied me as promised and blew me a kiss.

"See you tomorrow slave for some more fun. Oh and no touching."

My heart sank. It was going to be a long hard night.

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers