Never Had I Ever...

Story Info
My husband gives me my first anal experience.
916 words
3.99
91.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers

He growled in my ear, a low, husky voice "Your ass is mine." A shiver ran through my entire body bedding itself down in the moist warmth of my pussy. He meant exactly what he said. It excited me. I'd never given my ass to anyone before. The truth of the matter was that is belonged to him already, it always had. Memories flashed through my mind. The first time he slipped a finger into my tight little ass, I nearly came. When his tongue followed, I squealed and wriggled. He held my hips and ground my ass down on his soft slick lips. I couldn't contain myself.

That was all he had given me for months. Playing with my ass every now and then making me come harder than I could imagine. He teased me with it, made me want it more and more. Then finally, after telling me for days all the dirty things he was going to do to me, the moment was here. His rough kisses claimed me like they never had before. I drank them up like I would delicious wine, arching myself into the heat of his embrace. My whole body came to life under his hands. He squeezed and kneaded with an intensity so new to me, then paused and started again with caresses so gentle their sweetness moved me. His kisses came more sweet and delicate than before as well on my mouth, my cheeks, along my chin, down my neck, then up to my ear. Then, squeezing one of my tits he bit down. I cried out, startled and oh so turned on.

Running his strong hand down my spine to my ass he squeezed it too. He whispered again, in my freshly bitten ear, "Bend over." I was all to happy to oblige. His hand stayed on my ass as I bent forward, touching my fingers to the floor. Once I was down with my ass as high as it would go his hand was gone. But only for a moment. There it was again with a thundering crack across both of my cheeks, stinging my flesh and teasing my tight virgin asshole even more. I rocked and moaned as his hand came down again and again.

Then, with more unexpected tenderness, he knelt and kissed the heated red skin of my ass. "Now lay down." I did, on my stomach lifting my hips just enough that he could survey his handiwork. He ran his hands along my inner thighs squeezing and kissing here and there. He spread my legs apart lifting my ass higher still. His tongue surprised me as it slid into my dripping wet pussy. He lapped at my juices, licking and sucking my swollen lips. I pushed myself into him rubbing my clit while his tongue teased my ass hole. It was too much. I was about to cry out, begging him to give me anything, to end the beautiful torture.

But he was gone, his tongue, his lips, his hands, even his weight had vanished from the bed. I whimpered at his absence, but the sound of his belt sliding out of his pants gave me such delight I quieted, waiting. Expecting the slap of the leather against my ass, I was surprised to feel his weight above me. "You're ready for me." His voice in my ear again soft and slow. "The ass doesn't lie, baby."

I felt his cock, rock hard, as it slid between my ass cheeks, nudging my tight puckering little hole. I squirmed under him, writhed to meet him. My pussy, wet and hungry took all of him as he pumped once, twice, hard and fast then once more slow and deep. I cried out again, a sound more animal than human. I felt empty as he pulled out of my pussy, but not for long. I felt the tip of his cock as it rubbed on my ass hole, huge as he pushed it in. Oh so slowly, he slipped deeper and deeper. I turned to look at him, my eyes huge as I felt him ream my ass. It hurt, but it felt so good. There was a fire in my body like I'd never known. It burned in my tits and face. He kept on easing himself into me, pulling back a bit then dipping back in.

When his hips met my ass cheeks I felt so full and wonderful I moaned and purred rolling my ass against his hips. He stood still while I accustomed myself to the girth of his full cock, reaching around he rubbed my tits and pinched my nipples. I wailed with joy. That's when he really gave it to me. Pulling out his huge cock just to jam it back in, in one hard thrust. My eyes watered, I screamed and begged for more. It kept coming, harder and faster, over and over again. I came so hard, it ran down my legs. Every part of me pulsed and throbbed with pleasure as he pummeled my ass with his wonderful cock. With both hands on my ass he squeezed hard spreading my ass cheeks apart. Then, pulling out and plunging deeper still he let out a low groan. More pulsing flesh, as he shot his load into my ass deep and hard. I rocked against him feeling another tremor of joy as he pulled his still hard cock out and gave my ass a playful smack.

dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Theology of Anal Sex

Nice piece of flash fiction; both my wife and I enjoyed it. She said, “It’s a special moment when a woman takes it up her ass the first time!” I agreed and replied, “Yah, it’s like a woman losing her virginity again.”

My wife and I met at university in a very liberal, Catholic, youth club on campus. Even though everyone in the club was religious, our hormones were in full bloom. Our relationships included plenty of sex, just like the secular kids at college.

She was always eager and was multi-orgasmic during vaginal sex. We didn’t need to result to clitoral stimulation to get her off. That was an exciting surprise for me! We became engaged and attended the brief marriage preparation sessions given by the priest. My wife took them more seriously than I did. She had a few private counseling sessions with the priest, said confession in the booth, and even discussed anal sex with the priest.

He told her that the Church believed anal was a sin “because it left no possibility for procreation.” After that, she firmly told me, “In our marriage we can have oral and vaginal sex. But you will always have to shoot off in my pussy. No anal.”

After marriage, we began to explore porn. When she chose the videos, she chose MFM stories with a wife taking up the ass. One night, she confessed that she loved those anal videos. She said, “When I was single, my boy friends regularly ‘gave it to me up the ass’ and my anal orgasms were the best!”

We often had pool parties in the evenings, and we had those romantic dim tiki lamps for lighting. That emboldened the wives or girlfriends to dress in micro-bikinis. Water volleyball was our favorite. To make it fair, we had coed teams and there was lots of flirtation. We made sure that a gal beside her husband or boyfriend.

After a few beers, it just became an excuse for us guys to grope these sexy young beauties. Married or single, all the gals were “gropable” and “kissable”! The gals loved it and they usually peeled off their bikini tops. We would make sure to rotate, one-by-one, all the guys on the two teams. Thus, every gal got a chance to flirt with each guy.

After a while, I noticed that my wife was constantly brushing her ass up against their crotches, when they both dived for the ball. When they discovered she liked this, they ground on her cute, bubble butt. Later, that night she told me, “God, hubby! That was so hot feeling those guy’s big, hard cocks on my ass crack! Oh God, I miss the old days, when my boy friends took my ass!”

“Damn, too bad we were married in the church. You can’t even fuck my ass!” She giggled lasciviously and said, “Maybe that priest prohibited us because he was jealous. Probably, he wanted my ass!” I choked, on the beer I was drinking, and we both laughed.

She stripped off her bikini bottom, bent over the back of the couch, and wagged her ass. She said, “At least slide your cock up and down my butt crack!” I did, she masturbated, and we both came immediately. I squirted a huge load on her bubble butt.

When my cum landed on her ass cheeks, she almost fainted and groaned, “Oh my, oh my! So, so close. But so, so far away!” Little-by-little she began to incorporate this into our regular sex sessions. Also, she continued to blatantly offer her ass to other guys during water volleyball! I enjoyed watching that!

Finally, one night as a pool party wound down, she sat on my lap facing me. She said, “I promised our church I would never practice anal sex with my husband.” Then, she turned around, sat on my crotch, and began grinding her ass on my cock.

As she quickened her pace, she looked back over her shoulder and said, “It’s a shame. No anal sex with my husband!” I shot off like a cannon, she got up, and walked over to pour herself another a drink. Soon, she and my best friend had gone missing. I went inside, walked upstairs, and heard some sounds coming from the master bedroom. I came up short in the doorway.

There she was, with the lights on, on all fours in doggie position. My buddy was hammering away in her asshole. She was having orgasms about every 90 seconds. When she felt my presence, she opened her eyes and smiled. She said, “All 15 of my former boyfriends gave me my best orgasms up my ass.

Giggling she continued, “Now, your friends can. You, hubby, are the only one who doesn’t get a piece of this fine, fine ass!” I pulled my swimsuit down but shot off before I even jerked! She smiled and said, “I think we have a deal!”

Being a good diplomat, she found out which of her girlfriends did not like anal sex. Then, she let those husbands “take her ass”. That was a win-win for the wives and for my wife. Soon, my wife was getting ass fucked by five or eight different friends every week.

What she didn’t know was that I also had a kink. Without consulting her, I got myself a vasectomy! When I later told her about that, she became furious. But when she came to her senses she smiled and said, “Well since you, as my husband, no longer have the possibility of procreation, my pussy is now off limits to you!”

“Having sex with a sterile husband, would not be in keeping with the teachings of the church on procreation!” I groaned, because that was exactly what I wanted. I was soon placed in a cock cage.

Now, she has Russian Roulette sex, the Catholic rhythm method, with about five or six of my friends. First, she had them cum in her pussy. Then she waits awhile, sucks them hard, and takes them her up her fine, fine ass.

Our best sex is when she is on the bed taking it up the ass, faced toward the foot of the bed. I stand there, and we lock eyes. She has a slight smirk on her face when she sees my worthless cum shooting out and falling to the floor! She has a constant smirk on her face as she “gives it all up” to all those guys!

The other day she even said, “I’m going back to visit the priest. Probably, I can seduce him into fucking my ass. Maybe, I can even save a few choir boy’s asses, by giving him mine!” My cock twitched as I imagined her being sodomized by a man of the cloth! Again, she smirked at me as she saw the wet spot growing on the front of my trousers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wifes first

My wife has long legs,curvy bottom and was 40 when we both married for the second time.Of course sex was great,and on one particular night,my wife had 4 orgasms and her juice was running down her thighs,i pulled back and my cock slid out of her and as i pushed forward she raised up to meet me and my cock pushed against her anus,the head just opening her slightly.We both stopped,but i pushed a bit more and she said ,not there,but i pushed a little further and the head of my cock was in her.She pulled back a bit,and tried to hold me away,i waited and then when i felt her try to push me out,i pushed in and my cock slid further in as she stayed motionless.Again i waited and then eased back,her arse was so tight,,so hot inside,that i came,flooding her insides,as i pushed forward and started to fuck her,easier now,still hard and i heard her say,aaagh,what are you doing as her hips raised to meet mine,as i fucked harder in and out until i felt her grip me,milking whatever cumm i had left as she orgasmed hard,actually spraying me.After, she explained that was her first anal,and that after i had cumm in her arse,it was easier to take and she felt me touching deep inside her which made her explode.When i fuck her arse now,she likes to be on her back and when i am deep inside her tight arse,she sprays as she cumms,juices flying everywhere.I love to taste her afterwards,my tongue lapping at her soaked pussy until she can take no more.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Great!

This story though a bit short was a wonderful start for an obviously talented writer. I look forward to reading much more from you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Binky's Bum I fuck my sister-in-law's ass with my nine inches.in Anal
A Friendly Bet Friendly game turns into so much more.in Anal
Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01 She's his neighbor, his best friend and so much more...in Anal
My Freaky Girlfriend My Girlfriend Loves Anal Sex.in Anal
More Stories